- » Pureed Strawberry
Pureed Strawberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pureed strawberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pureed strawberry recipes.
Strawberries With Raspberry Puree
Wash and hull strawberries.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Cointreau for each pint of berries and let stand 1 to 2 hours.
Thaw raspberries slightly, then whirl on high in blender about 1/2 minute. (Or force through food mill.)
Strain through fine sieve to... - 23.0562
Strawberries In Raspberry Puree
In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, puree the raspberries, sugar and almond extract.
Pour into a sieve set over a bowl; with the back of a spoon or rubber spatula, press the puree through the sieve to remove the seeds.
Put the strawberries into 4... - 22.6509
Fresh Strawberries With Raspberry Puree
1) Wash the strawberries and hull. Place in a bowl.
2) Place the bowl inside refrigerator to chill.
3) In an electric blender, add raspberries, 2 tablespoons each lemon juice and sugar. Blend the ingredients to a smooth mixture. Add more... - 36.2674
Grilled Nectarines With Strawberry Puree
Place strawberries and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and puree.
Strain, cover, and chill.
Cut a 16-inch square of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Place nectarine halves on foil, hollow side up.
Combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
Sprinkle over... - 41.9605
Maple Mousse With Strawberry Puree
Strawberry Puree: In food processor or blender, puree strawberries until smooth.
Strain through fine sieve into bowl; stir in sugar until dissolved.
Spoon 1 tbsp (15 mL) puree into each of six 1-cup (250 mL) wine glasses.
Refrigerate remainder for topping.
... - 41.2222
Cantaloupe In Strawberry Puree
In a blender or food processor, whirl strawberries to make 1/2 cup puree.
Pour into a bowl; stir in sugar, sherry, and lemon juice.
Cut cantaloupe in half, scoop out seeds, remove rind, and cut fruit into bite-size pieces.
Add to puree and stir to coat each... - 30.5337
Sauteed Turkey With Strawberry Puree
1. Place the chicken cutlets between two pieces of waxed pieces of paper.
2. Use a mallet to pound the pieces of meat to about 1/3 to 1/2 inch in thickness.
3. Lightly dredge the meat with flour and shake off the excess
4. In a blender,... - 38.056
Berry Good Fruit Dip
Place the 1 cup strawberries in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend or process until smooth.
In a medium bowl stir together the pureed strawberries, yogurt, cinnamon, 'and ginger.
Fold in the dessert topping.
Cover and chill for up to... - 27.653
Honey Vanilla Heart With Raspberry Puree
The night before serving, slit the vanilla bean open lengthwise with a small sharp knife.
With the tip of the knife, scrape the seeds into a mixing bowl.
Add the yogurt, barley malt sweetener, and honey and mix well.
Line a small bowl with a double layer of... - 39.213
In a bowl combine strawberries and orange juice.
Marinate for 1 to 4 hours.
In a food processor fitted with chopping blade place raspberries.
Process until pureed, hrough a fine sieve press puree to remove seed.
Into individual dessert... - 24.0993
Frosted Fruit Puree With Rum Sauce
This Frosted Fruit Puree with Rum Sauce makes an excellent dessert or dessert topping. I use it as both ! It tastes terrific on ice cream, milk shakes etc. or have it as it is . Do try this Frosted Fruit Puree for a finger licking experience. Tell me if... - 40.8438
Strawberries With Strawberry Cream
Combine first 3 ingredients; mix gently.
Cover and chill 2 hours.
Process enough strawberries in blender to make 1/2 cup puree; set aside.
Beat whipping cream until foamy; gradually add 3 tablespoons sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold... - 30.4222
Strawberry Topped Crispies
In blender container combine berries, sugar substitute, and orange peel and process until pureed; stir in yogurt (do not process).
Pour 3/4 ounce cereal into each of 2 bowls and top each portion with half of the strawberry puree. - 22.4295
Puree 1/2 cup strawberries and honey in blender or food processor.
Add milk and yogurt; blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses; garnish each with whole strawberry. - 26.6192
Homemade Puree For Cocktails
We are making a homemade puree for cocktails, it is quite random in flavor and we are attempting to create a fruit base for a future cocktail. This is just an idea for those looking to make larger quantities of fruity cocktails for parties and need a stable... - 110.836
Red Fruit Bowl With Raspberry Puree
1 Pit the cherries.
2 Hull the strawberries.
3 Remove the stalks from the red currants.
4 In a glass bowl, mix all the prepared fruits along with raspberries.
5 Add cognac, lemon juice and sugar for flavour and gently toss... - 46.1268
Strawberries With Strawberry Cream
1 In a bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients.
2 Mix gently.
3 Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
4 Drain well.
5 In a blender, process enough strawberries to make 1/2 cup puree.
6 Set aside.
7 In a bowl, beat the whipping... - 38.8273
Frozen Strawberry Yogurt
In food processor or blender, puree strawberries; you should have about 1 1/3 cups/325 ml
Add yogurt, sugar and lemon juice; process for 1 second or until mixed.
Pour into pan or ice cream machine and freeze. - 27.34
In blender container, puree strawberries.
In pitcher, combine pureed strawberries, water, brand and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Add club soda. - 26.0953
1. Cut each sheet of puff pastry in half, then cut each half into 3 rectangles and place on a greased baking tray. Bake in moderately hot oven for 10 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
2. Place half the strawberries, the sugar and lemon juice in a medium saucepan... - 30.9848
Wash and hull strawberries, puree and sweeten to taste.
Sprinkle gelatine over water and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
Stand container of gelatine in hot water, stir to dissolve then stir gelatine into strawberry puree.
Whisk egg whites to form stiff peaks;... - 29.8064
Strawberries With Raspberry Sauce
1 Hull the strawberries.
2 Wash strawberries and raspberries separately and drain on paper towels.
3 In a blender puree raspberries alongwith 1/2 cup of sugar and kirsch for about 30 seconds.
4 Add the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar if... - 39.7805
Strawberry Thick Shakes
Strawberry thichshakes…there is no better way that I have had strawberries. A treat that lasts in your memories for a lifetime. Every sip of this superb drink is a heavenly feeling. - 35.637
Cut the strawberries up roughly, and put them into a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle the sugar over the strawberries, cover and leave to stand for about 1 hour.
Puree the strawberries in a blender or food processor.
Pass the strawberry puree through a very fine... - 37.8917
Frosting For Strawberry Cake
1. Using a blender, puree strawberries after pouring away its juice.
2. Mix the puree with the cool whip such that it gets fluffy. The frosting is ready.
3. Use the frosting for the layers and sides of the cake. - 25.2014
Strawberry And Blackcurrant Snow Cream Delight
Put the jelly in a measuring cup and make up to 300 ml/1/2 Pmt with water.
Tip into a saucepan and heat gently until melted.
Do not boil.
Pour into a bowl and leave to cool until it begins to thicken.
Blend the strawberries to a puree.
Whisk the jelly mixture... - 37.0169
Strawberry Romanoff Sauce
1. Take a blender, add strawberry along with juice concentrate.
2. Process, covered, the mixture by turning the blender on and off till berries turn just chunky.
3. Serve as desired.
Take care to avoid over blending the mixture to form... - 27.266
Iced Strawberry Bombes
1. Puree the strawberries in a blender or food processor, then sieve to remove the pips.
2. Place 350 ml of the puree in a bowl, stir in the icing sugar, and liqueur if using, and set aside.
3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff, then gradually whisk in the... - 29.0159
1. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add strawberries and sugar. Process 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth; set aside.
2. Melt jelly in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. Add pureed strawberry mixture, stirring well. Cover, and... - 22.1576
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add strawberries and sugar.
Process 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth; set aside.
Melt jelly in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Add pureed strawberry mixture, stirring well.
Cover mixture and... - 26.1962
Strawberry Rose Crepes
1. Wash and hull the strawberries.
2. Reserve 1 cup whole strawberries and slice the remaining and keep aside.
3. To make the strawberry puree, in a saucepan, add whole strawberries with wine.
4. Cook on low flame until they are soft... - 40.3122
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1. Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
2. Line six 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups with paper baking cups and keep aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, sugar, and baking powder.
4. Cut margarine with a pastry cutter.
5. Add margarine to... - 48.7431
In a blender or food processor puree strawberries.
Stop blender or processor, and stir in honey.
In a medium-size bowl, beat heavy cream until it begins to thicken.
Add 1 tablespoon honey and vanilla, and continue beating until soft peaks form.
Fold... - 26.6985
Virgin Strawberry Bellini
In a medium saucepan over moderately high heat, combine the hulled strawberries, water and granulated sugar.
Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring once or twice until the sugar has dissolved.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the strawberries cool in... - 26.2769
In blender or food processor, puree strawberries until smooth. Strain through fine sieve into bowl, discarding seeds. Stir in peach nectar and kirsch.
Garnish: Serve soup in chilled bowls or glasses; garnish with dollop of whipped cream, slice of strawberry... - 19.7169
Fresh Strawberry Dessert
Combine water and juice concentrate.
Soften gelatin in mixture.
Heat to dissolve.
Heat mashed strawberries and stir in gelatin.
Chill until partially set.
Fold in sliced bananas.
Spoon into 6 dessert glasses.
Chill until firm.
Before serving, top each with a... - 38.5515
Puree strawberries in a blender or force through a sieve.
In a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish, combine water and cornstarch until smooth.
Stir in strawberry puree.
Microwave 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
Stir once during cooking.
Stir in... - 32.4076
Frozen Fluffy Strawberry Pies
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then pureed strawberries and ReaLemon.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into crusts.
Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
Garnish with additional strawberries.
Return ungarnished... - 36.9674
1) Trim and hull strawberries, drain in a small colander. Cut into small pieces.
2) Finely sieve strawberries. Add mixture to the puree. Blend the fruit and sugar to puree in a blender.
3) Pour lemonade in the strawberry puree to make 2... - 38.031
3 Ingredient Strawberry Milo Delight
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe a strawberry milo delight. - 0
Strawberry leather is a strawberry dessert prepared with fresh strawberries. Sweetened and flavored with a hint of lemon juice, the strawberry leather is prepared by pureeing the strawberry and dehyrating it. rolled and cut into logs, it can be served as... - 30.133
Betty's Refreshing Strawberry Lemonade
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Refreshing Strawberry Lemonade. We had this drink recently on our trip to Boone Tavern Hotel and Restaurant in Berea, Kentucky. It is gorgeous and delicious! - 0
Vanilla Pots De Creme With Strawberry Sauce
In large bowl, beat egg yolks until pale and thickened; beat in sugar.
Gradually beat in cream; stir in vanilla.
Strain through sieve Pour about 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the mixture into each of 10 small baking dishes or custard cups; sprinkle each with pinch of... - 33.7229
1. In a blender, add strawberries and puree.
2. In a pitcher, add the pureed strawberries, water, lime juice, sugar and stir until sugar dissolves.
3. In a glass, add ice cubes, pour the beverage prepared and garnish with whole... - 34.0527
Strawberry Yogurt Sundae
Reserve several strawberries for garnish.
Puree remainder in blender or food processor.
Combine pureed strawberries, sugar, yogurt, and vanilla.
Spoon into individual dessert dishes.
Garnish with chocolate, nuts, and dab of whipped cream. - 29.8628
In a food processor, combine crust ingredients and process until crumbly. Form into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm.
Unwrap dough and place in a 9" pie pan. Press and mold to form a shell.
Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or... - 42.9185
Vanilla Squares With Strawberry Sauce
For the strawberry sauce
1. Mix the cornflour and sugar in 1 teacup of water and cook while stirring continuously.
2. When the sauce is thick and clear, remove the heat.
3. Add the strawberry puree and lemon juice and mix well.
4. Chill. - 28.8137
Delectable Strawberry Dessert
Reserve approximately 2 pints of largest berries; chill.
Combine remaining strawberries with raspberries in blender.
Add sugar and liqueur and blend 15 seconds; chill.
Combine yogurt and topping or whipped cream and mix gently but thoroughly; chill.
Cut cake... - 33.5661
Strawberry Margarita Pie
Delicious Strawberry Margarita Pie! You simply have to try this lovely strwberry dessert. Try this wonderful Strawberry Margarita Pie, I am sure you will love it! - 48.066
Oat And Strawberry Crumble
Heat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Wash and hull strawberries.
Place in a blender and blend to a smooth puree.
Melt margarine in a small pan over low heat and add fruit juice.
Stir till well mixed and remove from heat.
Mix flour and oats in a large bowl.
Pour in... - 42.8813
Homemade Strawberry Popsicles
Homemade strawberry popsicles are not only packed with vitamin C but they are naturally delicious, something that wouldn't be found in a store bought popsicle. These are fun to make and healthy for the kids to enjoy as dessert. Just 2 ingredients blended... - 128.519
Rhubarb Strawberry Sorbet
In saucepan, combine rhubarb, sugar and half of the water; simmer, covered, until rhubarb is very tender.
Puree in food processor; transfer to bowl.
In food processor, puree strawberries; stir into rhubarb mixture.
Add lemon juice, orange rind and remaining... - 31.3638
Strawberries With Raspberry Sauce
For the sauce:
1. In a food processor or blender, prepare a puree of raspberries by adding water.
2. Strain to remove seeds.
3. In a pot, add sweetener and lemon juice. Bring it to a boil over a low flame and simmer for 2 minutes. Keep the sauce aside... - 44.9997
Glazed Strawberry Dessert
1. In an electric blender place water and strawberries. Puree for a smooth paste.
2. In a saucepan pour the pureed ingredients.
3. Boil over medium heat. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Strain away the extra liquid. Store it in... - 41.236
Strawberries In Cassis
1. Cut into half the strawberries, saving 6 for garnish.
2. In a blender, puree the raspberries and transfer to a bowl, add crÃ¨me de cassis and halved strawberries.
3. Into 6 goblets, pour this mixture evenly.
4.... - 33.4996
Strawberry Sauce is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this delicious Strawberry Sauce; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 24.003
Wash and hull berries, saving a few berries for garnishing.
Chop strawberries in a bowl and add sugar and lemon juice.
Puree strawberries in a blender and add brandy.
Fold in whipped cream sweetened with powdered sugar.
Pour into heart shaped molds.
Cover... - 32.6754
Strawberry Ice is something you shouldn€™t miss. I love the addictive flavors of the Strawberry ice and the way it just melts in your mouth. Try these Strawberry Ice recipe for yourself! - 32.7156
Strawberry Bavarian Cream
In a saucepan soak gelatine in cold water 5 minutes.
Add boiling water and sugar, stir over heat until gelatine and sugar are dissolved.
Place strawberries and syrup into blender; blend on high speed 1 minute, or press through sieve.
Add pureed... - 38.3075
Puree strawberries in blender or processor until almost smooth.
Mix with remaining liquids in plastic container.
Cover and freeze overnight.
Defrost to desired degree of slushiness and pour (or scoop) into serving glasses.
Skewer pineapple on fancy picks and... - 31.1239
Frozen Strawberry Fluff
1. In an electric mixer, place strawberries and honey and blend well. Keep aside.
2. In a large bowl, place beaten egg whites. Add whipped milk and fold gently.
3. Add pureed strawberries and fold again.
4. Freeze for minimum 2 hours or till... - 31.062
1. Heat evaporated milk and egg yolks in top of double boiler over boiling water; stir for about 5 minutes, until mixture thickens and lightly coats back of wooden spoon. Remove from heat; add vanilla extract. Cool completely.
2. In electric blender, puree... - 21.3763
Wild Strawberry Sherbet
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup water.
Add to boiling water.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Pour into freezer tray and freeze until solid. - 30.634
Easy Strawberry Or Raspberry Lemon Cream Sherbet
Puree strawberries in an electric blender at low speed, then strain to remove seeds.
Add lemonade concentrate and mix well.
Beat cream until soft peaks form and fold in.
Spoon into 2 refrigerator trays and freeze until firm. - 26.4297
1. In a large pan, tip in the sugar and the water
2. Boil on moderate heat until the sugar is dissolved
3. Boil for five minutes and then remove from heat
4. Cool to lukewarm
5. Tip in the cooled syrup, fruit and the lemon juice
6. Pour... - 32.5536
Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
The strawberry ice cream pie is a luxuriant dessert pie and one of my best loved pies. Made with fresh seasonal strawberries and marshmallows along with vanilla ice crem, the strawberry ice cream pie is layered pie made with marshmallow meringue topping.... - 47.1212
1. Cut the mango either side of the stone. Scoop out and chop all the flesh. Place in a 900 ml (3% cup) ring mould or 500 g (1 lb) loaf tin with the kiwi fruit, strawberries and pear.
2. Place 150 ml (2/3 cup) of the orange juice in a small pan and sprinkle... - 26.9403
Strawberries Con Honeyed Mascarpone E Balsamic
James Beard loved picnics. To celebrate the season enjoy this picnic-friendly menu, presented by 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz. The title of this dish is... - 23.9784
This recipe is a variety of the shrikhand using strawberry as the main ingredient. You may prepare this shrikhand with mango, raspberry, blueberry or any fruit of your choice. - 37.7133
Cool Strawberry Soup
1) Puree strawberries and add to a saucepan.
2) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add in grape juice, orange juice, and cornstarch.
3) Mix well and add to the strawberry puree.
4) Stirring, mix in honey and cinnamon and continue stirring over medium... - 44.0806
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
1. In food processor, drop strawberries and puree until smooth.
2. In ice cream churner, pour milk, thick cream, condensed milk, and pureed strawberry. Mix well.
3. Add strawberry essence and food color. Churn for 15 minutes or until thick.
4. In an... - 0
1. In a food processor or blender, puree the strawberries. In a medium-size bowl, with an electric mixer on high, beat the butter until creamy. Add the sugar, lime juice, and strawberry puree and continue beating until the mixture is no longer separated and... - 21.3186
1) Sieve the strawberries to make a puree.
2) Whisk the cream till it has thickened and then fold it in the sugar, strawberry puree and Cointreau.
3) Turn the concoction into 4 strong individual serving pots.
4) To freeze the preparation, cover it,... - 30.4796
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add fruit puree.
Stir until well blended and pour into paper cups.
Cover cups with foil.
Make slits in centers of foil covers.
Insert popsicle sticks in slits to keep them upright.
Peel off paper cup and eat. - 36.3423
Chilled Strawberry Swirl
Set 4 of the strawberries aside for the garnish.
In a blender or food processor, puree the remaining strawberries with the apple juice.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving. - 23.3312
Insert metal blade.
Process strawberries continuously until pureed.
Add sugar, water, and lemon juice; process just to combine.
Pour puree into ice cube trays and freeze until solid; transfer to plastic bags and freeze for up to 2 weeks.
Process about 6 cubes... - 32.7569
Creamy Strawberry Punch
Place strawberries in container of an electric blender, process until pureed.
Pour into punch bowl, add ginger ale and sherbet.
Stir until creamy.
Garnish with fresh strawberries, if desired. - 23.7206
Strawberry Cream Torte
1 To make the syrup:In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a full boil , stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2 Remove from the heat and add the Grand Marnier. Pour into a small bowl and cool completely.
3 To make the filling: In a small... - 48.4865
Strawberry Oat Bars
1. Ground the almonds, oats, vanilla and dates in a processor.
2. In a mold, pat the mixture gently to form a crust.
3. In a blending jar, combine strawberries, honey and chia seeds. Blend for a few minutes to make puree.
4. Pour the strawberry puree... - 84.7483
Wash and hull 8 cups strawberries.
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, puree strawberries and sugar.
Place strawberry mixture in a large bowl and stir in Marsala or liquor, and lemon juice.
Stir gelatin into hot water until... - 38.5719
White Chocolate And Strawberry Mousse
1. In a blender or food processor add half the strawberries and puree until smooth.
2. Through a fine sieve into a bowl pass the pureed strawberries and add the lemon juice.
3. Slice the rest of the fruit and add to the puree. Refrigerate... - 42.0755
Place sliced strawberries in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour strawberry puree into a pitcher; add strawberry juice concentrate, and stir well.
Cover and chill.
Just before serving, stir in champagne and sparkling... - 25.7446
California Strawberry Cream Ice (refrigerator Method)
Puree strawberries with electric blender or food mill; strain to remove seeds.
Combine sugar, corn syrup, 2/3 cup water and lemon juice in saucepan; cook, stirring, over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to a boil without stirring; boil until... - 40.3104
1. In bowl, combine gelatin, water and lemon juice and let stand for 2 minutes or until gelatin has softened.
2. Then microwave at Medium (50%) for 1 minute.
3. Stir in pureed strawberries, microwave at Medium (50%) for 2 minutes and stir well.
4. In... - 41.6176
Strawberry Ice Lollies
1. In a liquidizer jar, combine the yogurt, strawberries and sugar together.
2. Blend into a smooth puree.
3. Add a twist of pepper to it and stir.
4. Pour the puree into 8 wetted ice lolly moulds
5. Freeze overnight until set.
6. Unmold and... - 35.1915
Strawberry Fruit Punch
You can make a this lovely strawberry fruit punch for a big gathering.It tastes good,has an amazing strawberry flavor & is a refreshing drink. - 31.1468
Fresh Strawberry Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Drain thawed strawberries well; discard juice. Pulse in a food processor until pureed; set aside.
3. Combine cake mix and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at low speed 30 seconds. Add pureed strawberries; beat... - 38.2929
1) Take a small sauce pan and heat a mixture of chocolate, milk, cream, sugar and puree in it, being careful not to boil.
2) Take 4 mugs; pour the drink in them and top with whipped cream.
3) Serve at once on garnishing with a strawberry. - 32.676
Strawberry Layer Gateau
Make plain and chocolate sponge cake batters
Bake in two 8-inch (20-cm) greased and floured pans 30 to 40 minutes.
Cut each cooled cake horizontally into 2 layers.
To make filling and decoration, puree strawberries in a blender and place in a medium... - 46.9172
California Strawberry Ice Cream (refrigerator Method)
Combine sugar and 1 cup water in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cook for 5 minutes; cool.
Puree strawberries with electric blender or sieve.
Strain to remove seeds.
Combine puree, juices and sugar syrup; fold in whipped cream.
Pour into refrigerator trays; freeze... - 30.023
Lassi is a versatile drink which allows you to experiment with different flavours. Only the Yogurt, Sugar, water and ice are the base ingredients that stay the same. - 24.9139
Pour water into a small saucepan, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Set aside for 5 minutes to soften.
In a blender, puree strawberries with honey.
Add lemon extract.
Heat gelatin, stirring until dissolved, about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, and add ice cubes,... - 39.1623
Strawberry Melba Jam
Combine all the ingredients in a large kettle.
Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring almost constantly.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, for 30 to 45 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Do not overcook.
Remove from heat and ladle immediately... - 33.8989
1. Sprinkle gelatin over water in a cup and allow to soften for 5 minutes. Blend or process strawberries (reserving 2 for garnish) until smooth. Push puree through a sieve and pour into a small saucepan.
2. Stir in sugar and softened gelatin (a), cook puree... - 36.3718
Freezer Strawberry Jam
Using metal blade, process berries, a portion at a time, until smooth; you should have 4 cups.
Turn pureed strawberries into 2-quart kettle.
Stirring vigorously, sift in powdered pectin slowly.
Let stand for 20 minutes, stirring strawberries occasionally so... - 37.6936
Strawberry Honey Butter
In a food processor puree the strawberries and force the puree through a fine sieve into a saucepan.
Add the honey and the lemon juice and boil the mixture, stirring, for3 minutes, oruntil it is thickened.
Let the strawberry mixture cool to room... - 25.0632