- » Pureed Sauce
Pureed Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pureed sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pureed sauce recipes.
Cut the pumpkin into 1" slices.
Remove the seeds and peel.
Place in a steamer over boiling water and steam until tender, about 20-25 minutes.
Remove and mash thoroughly, or pass through a food mill or push through a sieve.
As one pumpkin makes more than... - 26.3269
White Sauce With Vegetable Puree
1. Boil the cauliflower in 2 teacups of water until soft. Blend in a liquidiser and strain.
2. Heat the butter, add the flour and cook for 1/2 minute.
3. Add the milk and cauliflower puree and heat whilst stirring the mixture continuously until it becomes... - 28.7505
Tomato Puree Sauce
Place a hambone in a small pan with the chopped onion, celery, carrot, and parsley leaves.
Saute with 4 tablespoons butter until the onion is limp and golden, and stir in a bit of flour (about 1 tablespoon); add the tomato sauce and tomatoes.
Drop in the bay... - 34.6426
Apricot Puree With Orange Sauce
Wash apricots and soak in water for 5-6 hours till fruit is soft and swollen.
Remove seeds and discard.
Place apricots with reserved water in a medium-sized pan over moderate heat and cook till tender.
Remove from heat, pour in orange juice,... - 48.2065
Jumbo Fluke With Pea Puree Sauce And Veggies
1. In a pan heat oil and saute baby fennel bulbs, fava beans, spring peas, tomatoes chopped, salt and pepper.
2. Add 1 Dorot garlic cube and continue to cook.
3. In another pan, saute thin shallot slices and chanterelle mushroom pieces for a... - 119.759
Chestnut Puree For Game
1) Slit the chestnuts from the flat side and place in a saucepan.
2) Cover with boiling water, reboil and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Drain the chestnuts and peel away both the outer and inner skins.
4) Peel and finely chop the... - 39.5858
This hot Tomato Puree is flavored with onion, mixed spices and other seasoning. This tomato puree is great as a dish in itself or goes well as a basic dish for another preparation. - 41.8116
1) Score chestnuts on the soft side.
2) Take a pot and pour cold water in it. Put the chestnuts and boil for 2 minutes. Drain the liquid ad set aside.
3) Once the chestnuts cool, peel and shell them.
4) Put the chestnuts in a saucepan... - 43.3836
Frosted Fruit Puree With Rum Sauce
This Frosted Fruit Puree with Rum Sauce makes an excellent dessert or dessert topping. I use it as both ! It tastes terrific on ice cream, milk shakes etc. or have it as it is . Do try this Frosted Fruit Puree for a finger licking experience. Tell me if... - 40.8438
Strawberries With Raspberry Puree
Wash and hull strawberries.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Cointreau for each pint of berries and let stand 1 to 2 hours.
Thaw raspberries slightly, then whirl on high in blender about 1/2 minute. (Or force through food mill.)
Strain through fine sieve to... - 23.0562
Crab Meat Ravioli With Fennel Puree And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Make the filling: In a small heavy skillet cook the shallot in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the sole, and cook the mixture, stirring, until the fish is cooked through.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl, mash the fish... - 40.9533
Puree De Petits Pois
1. In a pan, boil salted water.
2. Add peas to it and cook for 10-25 minutes.
3. Drain the peas. Wash them with cold water to fix their color.
4. Drain them thoroughly again before mashing in a food processor.
5. In a saucepan, heat... - 36.8147
Beet And Carrot Puree
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Rub the beets with the oil and wrap in aluminum foil. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, or until the beets are tender when pierced with a fork. Let cool slightly.
3.... - 37.193
Roast Beet Puree
1.Preheat th eoven at 450 degrees.
2.Take a roasting pan and put the beets in it and add oregano, thyme, fennel, seeds, coriander, rosemary, bay leaves and pepper corns in it.
3.Add olive oil and mix so that it sticks well on all... - 47.5779
Puree De Celery Rava
1. Peel potatoes and cut them in 2-3 pieces. Set aside.
2. Peel celeriac and slice it into 1/2 in/1 cm chunks.
3. In a saucepan of cold water, add these pieces with lemon juice. This is to avoid discoloration of celeriac.
4. Cover the... - 40.8733
Turnip And Potato Puree
turnip and potato puree is a flavorful vegetable puree. Spiced with ginger, garlic and others, the turnip and potato puree makes a delicious sauce like preparation that can be used in casseroles. Fruited with apple, this vegetable puree is quite savory. - 35.9977
Red Pepper Puree
In food processor or blender, process red pepper, garlic, salt and hot pepper sauce until smooth. Transfer to small bowl. (Puree can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days. Bring to room temperature before swirling into soup.) Makes about 1/2 cup (125... - 17.474
1.In a pot, pour water and boil the tapioca and currant-juice
2.Once the tapioca turns transparent, add the raspberries and sugar to taste
3.Served as a sauce over ice cream or cheesecake - 27.6545
Sunchoke Sorrel Puree
Cook sunchokes, sorrel, onion and garlic in chicken fat, covered, 10 minutes.
Add stock, cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 20 minutes or until sunchokes are soft.
Puree, reheat and season with salt and pepper.
Garnish with chives. - 31.0019
Saddle Of Lamb With Artichoke Puree
1. Rub lamb with olive oil. Combine salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic. Rub over lamb. Cover with grapevine leaves. Seal with foil. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Puree artichoke bottoms and mushrooms. Combine with butter and heat.
3. Set roast in a roasting pan.... - 34.6737
Puree all ingredients in a food processor or blender, adding more stock if necessary for a fairly thick consistency.
Heat in a saucepan to serve hot, or refrigerate and serve cold.
Serve with veal, pork, fish, vegetables, or eggs. - 21.8307
Pear Napoleons With Raspberry Puree
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease it.
TO MAKE THE HONEY CRISPS: In a medium bowl, cream the butter and powdered sugar together.
Add the honey and blend thoroughly.
Add the flour and stir until the mixture is... - 43.3652
The Mushroom Puree is a yummy vegetable dish that has an exquisite flavor. The Mushroom Puree is remarkably easy to prepare and very addictive. Try this Mushroom Puree recipe! - 48.2465
Puree Of Cauliflower And Watercress With Cream
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
Break up die cauliflower into flowerets and discard die stem.
Cut the rough stems from the watercress (save for watercress soup).
Bring the water to the boil.
Drop the cauliflower in and boil slowly for 6 minutes.
Add... - 42.2741
Roquefort Beignets With Apple Puree
1. In a bowl, mix eggs, milk and ½ cup water.
2. Blend the mixture and slowly put 1 cup flour in small quantities in between.
3. Continue blending and once smooth, put salt, pepper and clarified butter.
4. Add water to make the mixture reach... - 43.4386
Simple Tomato Sauce
Heat a large, heavy skillet on medium heat.
Add the oil, onions, and garlic and saute until soft.
Add the blended tomatoes and then all the other ingredients.
Simmer, uncovered, over a low heat until bright red and thick.
If too thin, cook a little longer or... - 35.3839
Roast Chicken & Potatoes With Vegetable Puree
Place butter, potatoes (cut side down), onion, carrot, rosemary, and garlic in a 9-by 13-inch pan.
Discard excess fat from chicken.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set on vegetables.
Bake in a 400° oven until chicken is no longer pink at thigh bone (cut to... - 35.6667
Chicken Curry With Tomato Puree
Fry onion in butter in a saucepan until transparent.
Stir in curry powder and cook for 5 min.
Add flour and gradually stir in stock.
Bring to the boil.
Stir in Worcestershire sauce, tomato puree, lemon juice, chutney, sultanas and apple.
Cook sauce for 30-40... - 45.186
This Eggplant sauce would surely 'light' up your taste buds. Dip your snack or pour it on your fav pasta, this wonderful eggplant sauce has varied uses. Fresh oregano and balsamic vinegar gives a heady mix of flavors to the dish. - 33.7135
Lamb With Eggplant Puree
Brown meat and onions in 1/2 cup butter over moderate heat.
Add tomato paste mixed with water, salt and pepper.
Boil a few minutes.
Simmer 2 hours until meat is tender and sauce thick.
Prick eggplants with a fork.
Cook in hot (4000) oven until... - 43.1825
Oysters In Mushroom Puree
This oysters in mushroom puree is a cooked and processed puree of oysters with mushrooms and sherry. Flavored with garlic and seasoned with salt and pepper, the oysters in mushroom puree is baked and served with watercres garnish. Served as a side, they make... - 45.0959
Roasted Garlic Puree
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F (190 Â°C).
Wrap garlic cloves in aluminum foil package and cook 1 hour in oven.
Remove cloves from foil and peel.
Puree garlic in food processor. Add oil and blend until incorporated.
Store garlic puree in glass jar with... - 21.826
Fish In Fennel Sauce
Heat oil in a pan, add saunf, stir fry till they start turning brown.
Saute for 2-3 minutes.
Add chopped and sliced onions and celery.
Cook till onions turn soft.
Add tomato puree, salt, sugar and pepper.
Add cornflour mixed in 1/2 cup water.
Give... - 41.6925
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place florets in boiling water; boil 10 minutes until just tender.
Transfer to food processor or blender.
If you use a blender, puree in batches.
Add 6 tablespoons of the cheese and nutmeg.
Puree, gradually adding all the... - 35.6544
Tomato Catsup Using Tomato Puree
Combine puree, vinegar and sugar in a large sauce pot.
Tie whole spices in a cheesecloth bag.
Add to tomato mixture; add remaining ingredients and cook slowly until as thick as desired, about 45 to 60 minutes.
As mixture thickens, stir frequently to prevent... - 41.844
1.In a pan, pour the cherry juice and heat it properly
2.In a bowl, pour cold water and place the arrowroots, let it moisten
3.Now add the moistened arrowroot to the cherry juice, keep stirring the mixture rapidly so that lumps aren’t formed
4.Now... - 29.4649
Veal Olives With Spinach Puree
Prepare the veal and cut it into 8 thin slices about 4 in by 3 in and season.
Place a slice of bacon on each piece of meat and spread with a thin layer of forcemeat.
Then roll up tightly and fasten securely with fine string.
Heat the fat in a saucepan and fry... - 35.2379
Braised Duck Legs With Celery Root Puree
1. First, we need to prepare the duck legs, for that preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Meanwhile, take the duck legs and season it lightly with salt and pepper
3. Then take a skillet and heat the olive oil in it, over medium-low heat and... - 44.8693
Marmalade Duck With Celeriac Puree
1. Heat a heavy-based frying pan. Score the duck breasts, skin-side up, in a lattice pattern and season well with salt and pepper. Add to the pan, skin-side down, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Peel and cube the potatoes. Peel... - 46.7839
Cold Tomato Puree
Mash the hard-boiled egg yolk, mix with oil, and add the slightly warmed puree of tomatoes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
This sauce should be very thick and highly peppered.
You can thin it if you want to with a little oil, but keep on stirring as... - 25.4804
Try this brand new recipe of Artichoke Puree drowned in heavy cream and chicken stock. Garnished with fresh parsley and whipped sour cream, Artichoke Puree can be served chilled. If you have already tried other artichoke recipes, this one is surely gonna... - 39.2223
Cucumber Puree Soup
Peel the cucumbers (if liked, a little of the peel may be left to give a stronger flavour) and chop; mix with the chopped celery and onion.
Put into a pan with the stock and simmer until tender.
Rub through a sieve.
Meanwhile make a white sauce with the... - 44.1258
Chick Pea Sauce
1. Pick over and wash the chickpeas and put them in a bowl. Pour in water to cover. Let soak overnight.
2. Add lemon juice and blend in an electric blender or process in a food processor until smooth, adding more water if necessary. Season with salt to taste. - 24.3335
1. Combine chestnuts, celery, cream, butter in 2-quart Sauce Pan; cover; bring to a simmer over medium heat; reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
2. Spoon mixture into blender container; blend on low speed until smooth; season with Madeira, salt, pepper to... - 23.8958
Celeriac Stuffed Best End With Vegetable Puree
Put the racks, fat side down, on a board.
Cut down the inside of the spine, through the separation made by the butcher and around the eye of the meat.
Continue cutting around the meat and back, inside the skin and fat.
Now the skin, though still attached to... - 43.9861
Chicken With Garlic And Basil Puree
Bring 1 1/2 cups water to boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and cook for 30 minutes.
Transfer to processor or blender.
Add basil and salt and puree until smooth.
Loosen skin from chicken breast, thighs and... - 29.77
Simple Apple Sauce
Pare apples if desired; trim away bruised or injured areas.
Bring water to boil; add apples.
Cover; return to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer until apples are tender, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Stir occasionally to prevent sticking; remove from heat.
Put... - 27.3925
Cabbage Terrine With Chestnut Puree
Put 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water in the lower compartment of a microwave steamer.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Remove 5 large, whole leaves from the cabbage and set aside.
Remove the hard stalk and shred the remaining cabbage with a kitchen... - 46.011
Enriched with the goodness of iron, Popeye’s favorite spinach has never been tastier. Serve Spinach Puree like a soup or use it as a basic sauce to enhance the flavor of other dishes, the choice is yours. - 42.5615
Chilled Avocado Puree
Cut avocado pears in half, remove stones, scoop out pulp and sprinkle with tabasco sauce.
Heat 125 ml (1/2 cup) chicken stock, add to avocado and puree in an electric blender.
Heat remaining stock in the top half of a double boiler until just on the point of... - 36.084
Rigatoni With Eggplant And Pureed Tomatoes
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain in cold water and set aside.
Mean while, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Saute until eggplant becomes golden, approx.5 minutes.
Puree and add to eggplant.
Add to taste and let simmer... - 35.7706
Braised Lamb Shanks With White Bean Puree
This braised lamb shanks recipe is a fresh and flavorful recipe prepared with white bean puree. Roasted with a marinade of wine, rosemary, thyme and garlic, the lamb shanks are further braised and served on top of the white bean puree with a sprinkling of... - 45.2488
Melba Sauce With Currant
Combine raspberries and jelly in heavy saucepan over low heat; stir gently until jelly is melted.
Dissolve cornstarch in water; add to raspberry mixture, stirring constantly until smooth and clear.
Stir in sugar and brandy. - 23.451
Turkey Curry With Pureed Yams
1. In an medium size saucepan,
2. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the turkey to the boiling water and blanch for 1 minute and drain.
1. Place a large, heavy-bottomed skillet, over medium heat and melt half of the butter.
2. When... - 50.8763
Rigatoni With Eggplant And Pureed Tomatoes
1. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook eggplant until golden, about 5 minutes, adding more olive oil if necessary.
2. In food processor puree tomatoes, add pureed tomatoes and dried basil, if using, to the eggplant and... - 34.8104
Sauteed Turkey With Strawberry Puree
1. Place the chicken cutlets between two pieces of waxed pieces of paper.
2. Use a mallet to pound the pieces of meat to about 1/3 to 1/2 inch in thickness.
3. Lightly dredge the meat with flour and shake off the excess
4. In a blender,... - 38.056
Braised Pheasant With Chestnut Puree And Orange
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit, 180 degree Celsius.
2. In a casserole melt 1 to 1 1/2 ounce butter and start browning the pheasant slowly, making sure it is evenly browned all over.
3. Take it out and keep it aside.
4. Add... - 44.4796
Sesame Crusted Chicken With Green Pea Puree
1. Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and lightly flatten them with a meat pounder or heavy cast-iron skillet. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the egg with the soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of the... - 38.6454
Puree raspberries with sugar to a coating consistency. Strain through fine sieve if you want a fine finish - 19.1628
Plum Tomato Sauce
Slice off the tips of the tomatoes.
Drop them into boiling water for 10 seconds, then plunge into cold water with ice cubes.
Squeeze each tomato in your hand and skin will slip off in one piece.
Finely chop the tomatoes.
Heat the butter and oil in a... - 39.2246
White Bean Puree
White Bean Puree is easier to make than it sounds. Many say I bring back memories with this White Bean Puree recipe. Never miss it! - 24.2534
Creamed Puree Of Spinach
Remove any tough stems from spinach; wash well and drain thoroughly; put through meat chopper, using the finest blade. (Be sure to catch any juice and mix with the spinach.) In the top part of a double boiler, melt butter and blend in flour.
Add milk... - 24.5983
Potatoes Puree Au Gratin
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter, water and potatoes.
Microwave at High for 9 to 12 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring once.
Add half-and-half, salt and hot pepper sauce.
Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
Mix in cheese.
Fold in... - 48.8647
Mushroom Almond Puree
Place the almonds in a medium-size iron skillet.
Set over low to medium heat and cook, stirring frequently, until the almonds are golden brown.
Place the almonds in a blender or food processor and process with short bursts on high speed until the nuts are... - 40.5192
Brussels Sprout Puree With Toasted Cashew Nuts
Put the sprouts into a saucepan and pour boiling water over them to a depth of about 1 inch.
Cover with a lid, and cook over high heat for about 10-15 minutes until tender.
Meanwhile, reheat the sauce, stirring occasionally.
Drain the sprouts and put them in... - 30.3383
1.In a bowl, containing milk, scald a minced onion in it
2.Mix the milk, flour, and batter to make a white sauce
3.Take a strainer, and rub the cooked fish through a sieve
4.Combine the fish and sauce together
5.Serve over rice or with garlic... - 32.5302
Pureed Chick Pea Vinaigrette
Pureed Chick Pea Vinaigrette is an uncomplicated salad dressing that is easy to prepare. Salads drowsed with this yummy salad dressing is perfect for your parties! Donâ€™t miss out on this wonderful recipe. - 33.7617
Heat a large saucepan.
Add the oil and cauliflower and saute until golden.
Add the millet and saute until lightly browned.
Add water and salt and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 1 hour.
Put the mixture through a food mill.
Serve with bechamel sauce or... - 29.5673
Smoked Chicken With Peach Puree
1. Nick the stalk end of each peach; plunge into a bowl of boiling water for 45 seconds, then slide off the skins, remove the stones and chop the flesh.
2. Blend the peach flesh in the liquidizer with the Vermouth, mustard, chopped tarragon, and a little salt... - 30.4513
Puree Of Onion
1.To prepare a whit sauce, mix stock, milk, flour, and butter together
2.In a pan, pour water and cook the onions in it until they are very tender
3.Once the onions are cooked properly, remove and drain them
4.Take a strainer, place the onions and rub... - 37.8482
Broiled Fish With Red Pepper Puree
1) Wash, clean and dry the fish.
2) Line a broiler pan with double thickness of aluminium foil.
3) In a large pan, heat oil, and saute pepper and onion for 10 minutes until lightly brown.
4) Add the soy sauce to the vegetable mixture.
5)... - 38.0869
Ring Mold Of Pureed Potatoes
Ring Mold Of Pureed Potatoes has a distinct taste. The Gruyere cheese,butter, eggs and breadcrumbs gives Ring Mold Of Pureed Potatoes a different taste. - 44.2009
Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops With Cauliflower Puree Recipe
1. For puree, cut cauliflower as shown in the video.
2. Season pork chops liberally with salt and pepper.
3. Place a sauce pan on medium heat, melt butter and add cauliflower in it. Stir and cook for 6 minutes.
4. Pour milk, bring it to... - 111.697
Portobello Mushrooms With Eggplant Puree
Mix these ingredients together with several tablespoons olive oil.
Saute until soft.
Add 1/4 cup brown sugar, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, several pieces crystallized ginger, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, salt and pepper to taste.
Saute until soft; mash with potato... - 24.207
Frozen Peach Puree
1) Bring out the pack of frozen peaches from the freezer, just before dinner to enjoy the preparation at dessert time. Thaw ¾ part of peaches for preparing the dessert.
2) In a food processor with steel blade, add the peaches and rest... - 38.8026
Chicken Paprika With Tomato Puree
1. Trim fat off the chicken pieces.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep aside.
3. Peel and chop the onion finely.
4. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, melt the butter over moderate heat
5. When hot add onion and sautÃ© for... - 44.8777
Sauteed Bronzino Fillet With Chickpea Puree
Make your fish more interesting with this elegant recipe that the video here is sharing. See this amazing video that shows a recipe for sauteed bronzino fillet with chickpea puree. Enjoy your holidays with this great recipe that would surely amaze your family... - 115.865
Venison Loin With Potato Rosti Watercress Puree & Roasted Beetroot
1. For the venison jus, fry off the trimmings or stewing venison with vegetable oil in a pan until a deep brown. Remove with a slotted spoon. Add the shallot and garlic, then cook over a medium heat for 7-8 mins or until golden, scraping the base of the pan... - 38.6973
Braised Pheasant With Chestnut Puree And Orange
Braised Pheasant With Chestnut Puree And Orange has an Unbelievable taste.The amalgamation of butter, onions, carrots, oranges, mixed herbs, Salt and pepper gives the Braised Pheasant With Chestnut Puree And Orange a rousing taste. Must catch it - 44.0289
Steamed Puree Of Parsnips And Basil
Slice the parsnips and simmer in the cream until soft.
Puree, strain, then add the eggs and lemon juice.
Mix well and season.
Butter a mould of about 1 litre/2 pint capacity and sprinkle the inside with basil.
Spoon in the puree and stand the mould in a... - 37.9478
Chicken Marengo With Tomato Puree
This famous dish is said to have been invented by Napoleon's chef to celebrate the victory at Marengo when the only ingredients available on the battlefield were some scraggy chicken, wine, oil and mushrooms.
Heat the oil in a heatproof casserole, and over... - 43.1506
Vegetable Puree Souffle
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, melt butter over low heat.
Add flour and stir constantly until bubbles form all over; do not brown.
Remove from heat and slowly stir in milk, thyme, nutmeg, and vegetable puree.
Brig to a boil, stirring; add cheese and stir until... - 43.2706
Lamb With Eggplant Puree
Melt the 1/2 cup butter in casserole, add meat and onions, and brown well over moderate heat.
Add tomato paste mixed with water and salt and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil, cover, and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat is done and sauce is... - 38.9709
Grilled Tuna With Roasted Peppers And Anchovy Parsley Puree
In a small bowl soak the bread crumbs in wine.
In a food processor combine the egg yolks, parsley, anchovies, garlic, and capers until well-blended.
Squeeze the wine from the bread crumbs and add it to the egg mixture.
Add the olive oil and blend until... - 39.9193
Curried Zucchini Puree
1) In a large saucepan, mix the water and fructose.
2) Bring to a boil, thus dissolving the fructose.
3) To this, add the zucchini and onion.
4) Simmer, covered, over low heat for 5 minutes, or until just tender.
5) In a blender, add the... - 43.7856
Broccoli Soup With Pureed Cashew
Would you like to have a dairy free version of cream of broccoli soup?? I’m sure you would! Here is a great recipe that is healthy and has loads of flavor. A nice thickness brought about by pureed cashews, this recipe is a refreshing change from the regular... - 127.069
Beef Roly Poly With Tomato Puree
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and minced beef until the onion is soft and the beef lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add the Bisto Powder and plain flour, and fry, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute.
Add the tomatoes and their juice, and the... - 38.7737
This Tomato Coulis is a gourmet accompaniment to a range of vegetable dishes like eggplant flan. Try this mixed vegetables condiments deliciously herbed and spiced in any way you desire. Tell me if you like this Tomato Coulis. - 34.3195
Roasted Red Pepper Purée
This versatile Roasted Red Pepper Puree adds a bold burst of flavor to all kinds of dishes. Chef Gail show you how to make it in this "How We Do It" Food Channel video. - 108.26
Pure And Simple Lima Bean And Corn Succotash
Succotash is as good eaten as eaten alone as it is served as an accompaniment. In this video, Betty offers the inside scoop on making pure and sumptuous lima bean and corn succotash. Watch the video to learn how to make simple, fuss-free succotash. - 92.4052
Cook sliced onions in saucepan with water and broth mix, until onions are soft and water cooks down to half.
Puree in blender, or put through strainer; season with salt.
Use with sweetbreads, fish, lamb, veal or hamburgers. - 25.7733
Do Ahead Herb Dip
1. In a food processor, puree cottage cheese, yogurt and mayonnaise until very smooth and creamy.
2. Transfer to a bowl; stir in parsley, chives, dill, mustard, vinegar and hot pepper sauce to taste. Cover and refrigerate. - 29.3071
Combine all the ingredients, cover, and refrigerate for 3-4 hours. - 31.5977
Karen's Tomato Aspic
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into a mold and chill until firm. - 24.1915
Mint Basil Pesto
1. In a blender, add basil leaves, mint leaves, garlic cloves, parmesan chees, pine nuts and lemon juice and pulse.
2. While blender, add the olive oil until a creamy texture is achieved.
3. Add salt and pepper and blend again.
4.Use the sauce... - 101.426