- » Pureed Pineapple
Pureed Pineapple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pureed pineapple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pureed pineapple recipes.
Pineapple Lime Puree
Cut the pineapple into medium-size chunks.
Puree with the lime juice in a blender or food processor. - 13.443
This Pineapple Coulis is simply irresistible ! Flavor your dishes with this rich juicy fruity sacue. Let me know me if you like this Pineapple Coulis. - 27.4964
Cut the flesh from the pineapple, discarding the central core; reserve the shell.
Chop and place in an electric blender.
Add a little water and work to a puree.
Stir in the icing sugar.
Pile the mixture into the reserved shell, cover and freeze until... - 26.4634
This Pineapple Peach Sherbet is a wonderful summer cooler ! I feel so invigorated by a glass of this very delicious concoction. Please don't miss out on this Pineapple Peach Sherbet and tell me if you agree with me ! - 37.7952
Fruit Compote With Raspberry Puree
Fruit Compote With Raspberry Puree is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this delicious Fruit Compote With Raspberry Puree; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 30.1798
Homemade Puree For Cocktails
We are making a homemade puree for cocktails, it is quite random in flavor and we are attempting to create a fruit base for a future cocktail. This is just an idea for those looking to make larger quantities of fruity cocktails for parties and need a stable... - 98.8702
1. In an electric blender, puree the pineapple
2. Into this puree, add the egg yolks, lemon rind and cornflower and blend well
3. Transfer this mixture into a saucepan, heat gently until thick and then let it cool down
4. Whisk the egg whites until... - 36.3335
1. Halve the pineapple lengthways, remove the hard central core and scoop out the flesh. Place in a food processor or blender with the kirsch and work until smooth.
2. Whisk the egg whites until stiff, then whisk in the honey.
3. Fold in the pineapple puree,... - 19.5868
Apricot Pineapple Sponge
1. Put apricots through food mill or coarse sieve, to puree.
2. Sprinkle gelatine over 1/2 cup cold water, to soften. Add boiling water, stirring until gelatine is dissolved.
3. Refrigerate until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
4. Add egg whites; with... - 35.1757
Indian Pineapple Sheera
This is a classic Indian dessert that lusciously melts in your mouth. Almost orgasmic! Originally, Pineapple Sheera used to served at weddings and other auspicious occasions. But, you can make it whenever you want these day. Talk about changing times, eh? It... - 134.063
Pineapple Mango Salad Ring
Peel and cut pineapple into small pieces.
Puree pineapple; rub through strainer to remove all fiber.
Add enough mango to make 5 cups of fruit pulp.
Heat pulp to full boil; pour over combined gelatins; stir until dis solved.
Pour into oiled ring mold; chill... - 25.1136
Pineapple And Cheese Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
Place reserved juice and 3 pineapple slices in a blender; cover and process until smooth; set aside.
Combine brown sugar and 2 tablespoons margarine in a saucepan; cook over medium-low heat... - 42.1913
Pineapple Mustard Sauce
1) In a blender, puree the drained pineapple and blend in the mustard.
2) Serve with the hot grilled salmon steaks. - 21.7473
Fresh Pineapple Ice
1. Wash, peel, halve and core the pineapples into half.
2. Slice them into 2 1/2 cm (1 inch) chunks. Use a food processor or blender to get puree in 2 batches about 350 g (12 oz) of puree.
3. Add sugar, 125 ml (4 fl oz) of water, lemon juice, and... - 36.1004
Pineapple Tequila Cooler
1) Puree pineapple chunks in food processor fitted with metal blade or in blender till smooth.
2) In a large bowl place the pineapple and blend in grapefruit juice and tequila.
3) Seive the mixture over pitcher and discard the pulp. ... - 39.8273
Pineapple Cherry Parfait With Whipped Topping
Place 1 1/2 cups pineapple in blender container; process until smooth.
Pour into a 1 1/2-quart bowl.
Cut all but 6 cherries into quarters over bowl to catch juice.
Combine cut cherries and remaining pineapple with pureed pineapple.
Stir in extracts and... - 33.8604
Pineapple Ice Cream Sauce
Remove crowns from pineapples; peel, remove eyes, and core.
Dice pineapple; measure 12 cups.
Place about 2 cups in blender container.
Cover; blend till finely chopped, stopping to scrape sides.
Remove pureed pineapple.
Repeat process till all diced pineapple... - 37.8056
Frozen Pineapple Yogurt
1) In a food processor add pineapple and bananas.
2) Puree the mixture.
3) Transfer into a large bowl.
4) Add yogurt and maple syrup. Mix thoroughly.
5) Pour it into a shallow bowl and freeze the mixture.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 41.1314
A slightly hot relish, this is good with ham, cold bacon or roast chicken.
Drain the pineapple, reserving 450 ml (3/4 pint) of the syrup. Puree the fruit, with the measured syrup, in small amounts, to a medium-coarse texture. Put the chillies, garlic, mustard... - 28.4893
Pineapple Glaze For Turkey
This simple pineapple glaze for turkey has done wonders for me in the past. In this video, Chef Vikas shows his creativity in turning a simple turkey into an exotic feast using this simple yet magical glaze. So if you like a perfect glaze on your turkey, this... - 99.917
To remove the crown from the fresh pineapple, hold the pineapple in one hand and the crown in the other; twist in opposite directions to separate. Peel the pineapple; remove eyes. Quarter and core pineapple. Chop pineapple into small pieces; measure 2 cups... - 22.7797
Pineapple Mango Sauce
Puree the pineapple with the mangoes in a food processor, press through the sieve into a small sauce pan.
Stir in the sugar.
Blend the cornstarch into 1/4 cup (60 ml) of reserved pineapple juice.
Add to fruit.
Cook over low heat until sauce thickens.
Use hot... - 28.6915
Champagne And Pineapple Sweet Sorbet
Want to know of a yummy sorbet recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds? Then this video is a must-watch for you. Watch and learn how to whip up a perfectly tasty sorbet within minutes! - 105.57
Pineapple Orange Sorbet
1. In a food processor or a blender, puree the pineapple in two batches.
2. In a bowl, mix the puree with the orange juice, sugar, and liqueur.
3. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
4. Serve chilled. - 32.5345
Fresh Pineapple Sorbet
1) Peel, core and cut the pineapple into chunks.
2) In a food processor, puree the pineapple, honey and water together.
3) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per directions.
4) Alternately in a large pan, turn the mixture... - 37.612
Place peaches in food processor or blender.
Cover and process or blend until smooth.
Divide pineapple among 4 dessert dishes.
Sprinkle with brandy.
Top with puree and raspberries. - 24.2927
Fresh Pink Pineapple
Peel the pineapple, remove eyes and core, cut in 1-inch chunks.
Blend the chunks, a third at a time, with 1/4 cup of the pineapple juice.
Cover and blend until crushed.
As it's pureed, pour it into a bowl.
To the last lot of pineapple and juice add the lemon... - 30.0182
Minted Pineapple-strawberry Sauce
Combine water, sugar, and mint in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Remove leaves and stem ends from pineapple.
Peel... - 35.9592
Pineapple Cornish Hen
Mix pineapple preserves, tomato puree, sugar, onion power, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and salt to make a sauce.
Put chicken in a baking dish, pour sauce over and Microwave 4 minutes on high.
Turn chicken over and spoon the liquid from the dish over... - 25.1829
Puree the pineapple in a blender or food processor.
Add the fructose; stir.
In a mixing bowl, whip the evaporated milk until thick and creamy.
In the top of a double boiler, sprinkle the gelatin over the lemon juice.
Let stand 3-5 minutes.
Stir... - 35.1206
Grilled Salmon Steaks With Pineapple Sauce
1) Sprinkle the salmon steaks with the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2) Place over a broiler and grill until cooked.
3) In a blender, puree the drained pineapple and blend in the mustard.
4) Serve the steaks immediately on a serving platter... - 31.2046
Place cottage cheese in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Blend or process till smooth.
In a mixing bowl mix pureed cottage cheese, pineapple, green pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover and chill at least 4 hours. - 22.587
Pork With Papaya Salsa And Pineapple Chile Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small skillet.
Place over medium heat until hot, and cook 3 1/2 minutes or until toasted, stirring constantly.
Place spice mixture in a spice or coffee grinder, and process until finely ground.
Rub spice mixture over pork;... - 38.6214
Peel, core and chop pineapple.
In a processor, puree until smooth.
Strain through fine sieve, pressing down well on pulp with back of spoon.
Sealed in a jar this will keep up to 7 days in refrigerator. - 15.7433
1. Cut the pineapple in half lengthways. Scrape out the flesh and juice, using a fork to loosen the flesh and a spoon to scrape the shells clean. Discard the hard central core and chill the shells. Place the flesh in a blender or food processor and work until... - 22.8944
Rasam is a south Indian soup often served for lunch or dinner as the second main course .Pineapple rasam is an exotic and aromatic variety popular in many region. This delicious and aromatic rasam also is known to be excellent for digestion so it serve hot... - 121.153
Cut stem and end off pineapple; cut into quarters length wise.
Remove core and pare; cut into 1/2 inch slices and place in a shallow glass dish.
Pour rum over pineapple; refrigerate covered 4 hours, turning slices several times.
Arrange pineapple slices in... - 27.0599
Pineapple Rum Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch flameproof baking dish, place 6 tablespoons butter, brown sugar and 1/4 cup rum over a stove on low heat.
3) Arrange the pineapple slices over the melted butter mixture and keep... - 49.2908