- » Pureed Pineapple
Pureed Pineapple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pureed pineapple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pureed pineapple recipes.
Pineapple Lime Puree
Cut the pineapple into medium-size chunks.
Puree with the lime juice in a blender or food processor. - 15.5898
This Pineapple Coulis is simply irresistible ! Flavor your dishes with this rich juicy fruity sacue. Let me know me if you like this Pineapple Coulis. - 29.7115
Cut the flesh from the pineapple, discarding the central core; reserve the shell.
Chop and place in an electric blender.
Add a little water and work to a puree.
Stir in the icing sugar.
Pile the mixture into the reserved shell, cover and freeze until... - 28.4551
This Pineapple Peach Sherbet is a wonderful summer cooler ! I feel so invigorated by a glass of this very delicious concoction. Please don't miss out on this Pineapple Peach Sherbet and tell me if you agree with me ! - 39.5579
Fruit Compote With Raspberry Puree
Fruit Compote With Raspberry Puree is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this delicious Fruit Compote With Raspberry Puree; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 31.7251
Homemade Puree For Cocktails
We are making a homemade puree for cocktails, it is quite random in flavor and we are attempting to create a fruit base for a future cocktail. This is just an idea for those looking to make larger quantities of fruity cocktails for parties and need a stable... - 110.836
1. In an electric blender, puree the pineapple
2. Into this puree, add the egg yolks, lemon rind and cornflower and blend well
3. Transfer this mixture into a saucepan, heat gently until thick and then let it cool down
4. Whisk the egg whites until... - 35.6083
1. Halve the pineapple lengthways, remove the hard central core and scoop out the flesh. Place in a food processor or blender with the kirsch and work until smooth.
2. Whisk the egg whites until stiff, then whisk in the honey.
3. Fold in the pineapple puree,... - 21.7518
Apricot Pineapple Sponge
1. Put apricots through food mill or coarse sieve, to puree.
2. Sprinkle gelatine over 1/2 cup cold water, to soften. Add boiling water, stirring until gelatine is dissolved.
3. Refrigerate until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
4. Add egg whites; with... - 33.6653
Indian Pineapple Sheera
This is a classic Indian dessert that lusciously melts in your mouth. Almost orgasmic! Originally, Pineapple Sheera used to served at weddings and other auspicious occasions. But, you can make it whenever you want these day. Talk about changing times, eh? It... - 131.304
Pineapple And Cheese Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
Place reserved juice and 3 pineapple slices in a blender; cover and process until smooth; set aside.
Combine brown sugar and 2 tablespoons margarine in a saucepan; cook over medium-low heat... - 44.1917
Pineapple Mustard Sauce
1) In a blender, puree the drained pineapple and blend in the mustard.
2) Serve with the hot grilled salmon steaks. - 23.919
Pineapple Tequila Cooler
1) Puree pineapple chunks in food processor fitted with metal blade or in blender till smooth.
2) In a large bowl place the pineapple and blend in grapefruit juice and tequila.
3) Seive the mixture over pitcher and discard the pulp. ... - 39.9872
Pineapple Cherry Parfait With Whipped Topping
Place 1 1/2 cups pineapple in blender container; process until smooth.
Pour into a 1 1/2-quart bowl.
Cut all but 6 cherries into quarters over bowl to catch juice.
Combine cut cherries and remaining pineapple with pureed pineapple.
Stir in extracts and... - 35.5991
Pineapple Mango Salad Ring
Peel and cut pineapple into small pieces.
Puree pineapple; rub through strainer to remove all fiber.
Add enough mango to make 5 cups of fruit pulp.
Heat pulp to full boil; pour over combined gelatins; stir until dis solved.
Pour into oiled ring mold; chill... - 26.6495
Pineapple Ice Cream Sauce
Remove crowns from pineapples; peel, remove eyes, and core.
Dice pineapple; measure 12 cups.
Place about 2 cups in blender container.
Cover; blend till finely chopped, stopping to scrape sides.
Remove pureed pineapple.
Repeat process till all diced pineapple... - 39.5225
Pineapple Orange Sorbet
1. In a food processor or a blender, puree the pineapple in two batches.
2. In a bowl, mix the puree with the orange juice, sugar, and liqueur.
3. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
4. Serve chilled. - 30.3467
A slightly hot relish, this is good with ham, cold bacon or roast chicken.
Drain the pineapple, reserving 450 ml (3/4 pint) of the syrup. Puree the fruit, with the measured syrup, in small amounts, to a medium-coarse texture. Put the chillies, garlic, mustard... - 30.0047
Pineapple Glaze For Turkey
This simple pineapple glaze for turkey has done wonders for me in the past. In this video, Chef Vikas shows his creativity in turning a simple turkey into an exotic feast using this simple yet magical glaze. So if you like a perfect glaze on your turkey, this... - 102.557
To remove the crown from the fresh pineapple, hold the pineapple in one hand and the crown in the other; twist in opposite directions to separate. Peel the pineapple; remove eyes. Quarter and core pineapple. Chop pineapple into small pieces; measure 2 cups... - 25.0953
Pineapple Mango Sauce
Puree the pineapple with the mangoes in a food processor, press through the sieve into a small sauce pan.
Stir in the sugar.
Blend the cornstarch into 1/4 cup (60 ml) of reserved pineapple juice.
Add to fruit.
Cook over low heat until sauce thickens.
Use hot... - 28.3479
Champagne And Pineapple Sweet Sorbet
Want to know of a yummy sorbet recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds? Then this video is a must-watch for you. Watch and learn how to whip up a perfectly tasty sorbet within minutes! - 105.523
Place peaches in food processor or blender.
Cover and process or blend until smooth.
Divide pineapple among 4 dessert dishes.
Sprinkle with brandy.
Top with puree and raspberries. - 25.6254
Fresh Pineapple Sorbet
1) Peel, core and cut the pineapple into chunks.
2) In a food processor, puree the pineapple, honey and water together.
3) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per directions.
4) Alternately in a large pan, turn the mixture... - 39.2294
Fresh Pink Pineapple
Peel the pineapple, remove eyes and core, cut in 1-inch chunks.
Blend the chunks, a third at a time, with 1/4 cup of the pineapple juice.
Cover and blend until crushed.
As it's pureed, pour it into a bowl.
To the last lot of pineapple and juice add the lemon... - 34.1652
Minted Pineapple-strawberry Sauce
Combine water, sugar, and mint in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Remove leaves and stem ends from pineapple.
Peel... - 37.3697
Pineapple Cornish Hen
Mix pineapple preserves, tomato puree, sugar, onion power, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and salt to make a sauce.
Put chicken in a baking dish, pour sauce over and Microwave 4 minutes on high.
Turn chicken over and spoon the liquid from the dish over... - 26.9227
Puree the pineapple in a blender or food processor.
Add the fructose; stir.
In a mixing bowl, whip the evaporated milk until thick and creamy.
In the top of a double boiler, sprinkle the gelatin over the lemon juice.
Let stand 3-5 minutes.
Stir... - 36.6462
Grilled Salmon Steaks With Pineapple Sauce
1) Sprinkle the salmon steaks with the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2) Place over a broiler and grill until cooked.
3) In a blender, puree the drained pineapple and blend in the mustard.
4) Serve the steaks immediately on a serving platter... - 33.1358
Place cottage cheese in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Blend or process till smooth.
In a mixing bowl mix pureed cottage cheese, pineapple, green pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover and chill at least 4 hours. - 25.0539
Pork With Papaya Salsa And Pineapple Chile Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small skillet.
Place over medium heat until hot, and cook 3 1/2 minutes or until toasted, stirring constantly.
Place spice mixture in a spice or coffee grinder, and process until finely ground.
Rub spice mixture over pork;... - 40.0191
Peel, core and chop pineapple.
In a processor, puree until smooth.
Strain through fine sieve, pressing down well on pulp with back of spoon.
Sealed in a jar this will keep up to 7 days in refrigerator. - 17.5781
1. Cut the pineapple in half lengthways. Scrape out the flesh and juice, using a fork to loosen the flesh and a spoon to scrape the shells clean. Discard the hard central core and chill the shells. Place the flesh in a blender or food processor and work until... - 25.1885
Rasam is a south Indian soup often served for lunch or dinner as the second main course .Pineapple rasam is an exotic and aromatic variety popular in many region. This delicious and aromatic rasam also is known to be excellent for digestion so it serve hot... - 109.792
Cut stem and end off pineapple; cut into quarters length wise.
Remove core and pare; cut into 1/2 inch slices and place in a shallow glass dish.
Pour rum over pineapple; refrigerate covered 4 hours, turning slices several times.
Arrange pineapple slices in... - 28.3888
Pineapple Rum Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch flameproof baking dish, place 6 tablespoons butter, brown sugar and 1/4 cup rum over a stove on low heat.
3) Arrange the pineapple slices over the melted butter mixture and keep... - 48.3977
Pineapple Melon Punch
Put first 3 ingredients in blender container; add pineapple juice to cover.
Blend till pureed.
Combine with remaining juice in punch bowl.
Add ginger ale.
Serve over ice. - 35.279
1) Open the can and take out the pienapple pieces with the juice.
2) In a blender or food processor, place the pineapple pieces and their juice and blend until smooth.
3) Add the sweetener.
4) In a large bowl, whisk the egg whites until... - 34.1223
1) Keep aside 5 pineapple chunks for garnish.
2) In a 9-inch square pan, turn remaining pineapple and the liquid.
3) Place in freezer until almost completely frozen, will take about 1-1/4 hours.
4) In an electric blender, turn the... - 38.3724
Pineapple Fruit Cake
1) Set the oven to 350°.
2) Puree the pineapple and its liquid in a blender.
3) Take a large, heavy-based saucepan and pour the puree into it.
4) Mix in the sugar, dried fruit, teaspoon of ground ginger and the lemon juice.
5) Boil for... - 45.4448
1) In a food processor, add lime and pineapple to make a puree. Keep it aside.
2) Use a saucepan, to combine sugar and water.
3) Place over heat to dissolve the sugar by stirring continuously.
4) Bring the syrup to a boil and remove... - 40.4897
Pineapple And Yogurt Cream
1. Put the chopped pineapple, honey, lemon rind and egg yolk into the liquidizer; blend until smooth.
2. Mix the pineapple puree with the yogurt.
3. Put the gelatine and water in a small bowl standing in a pan of hot water and stir until dissolved. Mix into... - 30.8466
Frozen Pineapple Yogurt
1) In a food processor add pineapple and bananas.
2) Puree the mixture.
3) Transfer into a large bowl.
4) Add yogurt and maple syrup. Mix thoroughly.
5) Pour it into a shallow bowl and freeze the mixture.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 41.3598
1) Peel and core the pineapple. Chop the flesh in cubes.
2) In a blender process the pineapple cubes to make a puree. Sieve the puree and you should be left with 3/4 pint of it.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine, the puree with the... - 36.3491
Eggs Sweet And Sour With Pineapple
Melt the butter in a pan and saute the green pepper, onion and celery for 5 minutes.
Drain the juice from the pineapple and reserve.
Add the fruit and tomato puree (paste) to the pan.
Blend the cornflour (cornstarch) with the pineapple juice.
Stir in the... - 40.2835
Banana/pineapple Tropical Sorbet
Because this sorbet is frozen in the pineapple shell, you must cut out the flesh according to the following special method.
First, slice off the top, just at the point where the edges begin to straighten.
Now stand the pineapple up on its bottom end.
Insert a... - 37.2493
Pineapple Mango Carrots
1) Allow carrots to be steamed for 12-15 minutes and keep warm on a serving dish.
2) In a food processor, process pineapple with the mangoes to a puree.
3) Into a small sauce pan, press the puree through the sieve and add in sugar.
4) Mix cornstarch... - 34.9403
1. In a blender, blend coconut milk, fresh pineapple and banana to make puree.
2. Pour this puree into popsicle moulds and freeze for at least 4 hours.
3. Serve it chilled as dessert. - 109.571
Put the undrained pineapple, sugar and lemon juice in an electric blender goblet and blend until a smooth puree. Pour into a freezer container and freeze until mushy.
Turn the pineapple mixture into a chilled bowl and beat well until the ice crystals are... - 23.3166
Kumamoto Oysters With Pineapple Vinegar
Aphrodisiac is supposedly a substance that when consumed would ignite or fuel the sexual desires. Oyster, from times immemorial, has been a sought after aphrodisiac. Oysters gained reputation from the principles of sympathetic magic, due to their shape.... - 40.8567
Pineapple Apricot Conserve
Boil apricots in water until tender (about 25 minutes).
Puree apricot mixture; add lemon juice.
Return to saucepan; stir in pineapple, raisins and ginger.
Simmer until thickened, stirring frequently.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
Adjust... - 31.3508
Frozen Pineapple Daiquiri
1) Put all the ingredients in a blender and puree until the ice is finely crushed.
2) Serve in an iced goblet. - 35.4487
Pineapple And Coconut Dessert
Pineapple And Coconut Dessert has a mind blowing taste. Pineapple And Coconut Dessert liked by children a lot. The pineapple with egg gives the Pineapple And Coconut Desserta mouth watering taste. - 39.6919
Pineapple Orange Deep Dish Pie
1. Pare the oranges and add them to a small bowl soyou can collect all the juice
2. Into a one cup measure, drain the juice of the pineapple, add orange juice nad water to it and bring it up to three fourths of a cup
3. In a medium Saucepan, mix a... - 39.2794
Cold Mandarin Pineapple Souffle
In food processor or blender bowl, process oranges, pineapple and vanilla until pureed.
Place 1/2 cup puree in small mixing bowl.
Sprinkle gelatine over puree in bowl.
Let stand for 2 minutes to soften.
Reserve remaining puree.
Place water in 1-cup... - 46.4848
Homestyle Ham And Pineapple Pizza
Home-style Ham and Pineapple Pizza is a great way to treat your family once in a while. It would cost you only half of the store bought pizza, and just half of the delivery time. It comes out really delicious and that makes it a hands down winner. - 94.2368
Seared Pineapple Salsa
Cut the pineapple slices in half and dry-saute in a nonstick pan over medium heat for 8 minutes per side, until caramelized and golden brown.
Dice the pineapple and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients and combine thoroughly.
Taste and add... - 33.8695
Crispy Red Snapper In Pineapple Chili Sauce
Red Snapper is the most popular white fish and is excellent for frying. So, this recipe is just a a classic use of the traditional white fish with some Chinese spicy flavors. You can alter the spice level based on your requirements. - 0
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
Line an 825 ml - 11 / 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 pt basin with cling film (plastic, wrap). Place the mixture in the basin and cover with cling film.
Cook for 7 minutes on high. Let it stand for 3 minutes, then turn out onto a... - 35.7334
Spicy Pineapple Pork Chili
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the pork, beans, hot water, tomatoes with their liquid, tomato paste, juice drained from the pineapple chunks, chiles, onion, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 30.8305
Pineapple Yam Bake
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Farhenheit.
2. In a heavy bottom pan or casserole, bring water to boil and add yams. Allow yam to cook for 25-30 minutes till soft and tender.
3. Drain excess water and mash the yam into a smooth... - 39.3796
Carrot Pineapple Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and set aside.
3. With a spoon beat together the eggs, sugars, oil, and vanilla. Stir in the pineapple. Stir in the dry ingredients.
4. Fold in the carrots and nuts... - 37.1176
Pineapple Stuffed Yams
1) Set the oven temperature to 400 Â°F before baking.
2) Half each yam lengthwise.
3) Into a mixing bowl, hollow out pulp, saving firm shells.
4) Puree pulp until smooth and then mix in margarine.
5) Stir in crushed pineapple, apple... - 38.6244
1. Puree apricots with 1/2 cup pineapple juice in blender.
2. Combine gelatin, sugar, and salt in small saucepan. Add remaining 1/2 cup of juice. Place over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in pureed... - 31.569
Pineapple Almond Shake
1) In a blender grind almonds to a fine powder
2) Mix all the ingredients.
3) Blend until smooth.
4) Fill into 3 large drinking glasses. - 38.128
Pineapple Orange Ice
1. Working in batches if necessary, combine the pineapple, sugar and orange juice in a food processor. Cover; whirl until pureed.
Add the rum.
2. Pour the mixture into an 8-inch square metal pan. Freeze the ice until almost frozen solid, for 2 to 4 hours;... - 28.1485
Seared Pineapple And Peaches
1. Combine yogurt, milk, and 2 cups of raspberries in a blender container.
2. Make a puree with medium blending speed.
3. Transfer the puree is a separate bowl and let it chill for sometime in freezer.
4. Slice the pineapple, discarding its top and... - 43.2578
Cranberry Pineapple Ice
Combine 3/4 cup water, cranberries, and 1/2 cup sugar in a small saucepan; stir well.
Bring cranberry mixture to a boil over medium heat; cook 8 minutes or until cranberries pop, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat, and let cool.
Position knife blade in... - 39.8892
Fresh Spinach Salad With Pineapple & Honey Dressing
Prepare croutons and set aside.
Place spinach in a very large bowl.
In a food processor or blender, combine pineapple, honey, salt, and red pepper.
Process until smoothly pureed; add water, a few drops at a time, if consistency is too thick. (At this point,... - 33.2642
Garlic Shrimp And Pineapple Skewers
Garlic Shrimp And Pineapple Skewers is perfect for your parties. This yummy dish has a unique taste to it that will definitely astound and please your guests. Be alittle adventerous and try making these yummy Garlic Shrimp And Pineapple Skewers! Its worth it! - 44.7739
Apple And Pineapple Muffins
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F, and also grease and flour 12 (4-ounce) glass custard cups
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk the flour along with sugar, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon.
3. Take an electric mixer, set it at medium... - 46.9081
Swordfish And Pineapple Brochettes
1) Reserve 12 cubes of pineapple
2) Coarsely chop the rest of the pineapple and place in a blender.
3) Add the orange juice and ginger.
4) Puree the mixture an pour into a bowl or shallow baking dish.
5) Cut the swordfish into 16 cubes.
6) Add... - 38.7417
Papaya-pineapple Kebabs With Golden Caramel Sauce
Place 3/4 cup papaya, lime juice, rum, and vanilla in a food processor, and process until smooth; set aside.
Combine water, piloncillo, cloves, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat 13 minutes.
Increase heat to medium-high, and cook an... - 39.3365
Baked Pineapple With Tropical Caramel Sauce
Peel the pineapple and cut into rings of 1/4-1//2" thickness.
Remove the hard core.
Chop into 1" pieces.
Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan.
Add pineapple and 2 tbsp brown sugar.
Mix well for a few seconds only to coat them with butter.
Place the buttered pineapple... - 43.4523
Wegmans Pineapple, Jicama & Cucumber Salad
This light salad was quite easy to make and had great flavor. The Jicama had a nice crunch to it. The ingredients were simple but were a great combination. The hot pepper spread was a great addition. It is great for a different flavor from usual picnic salads. - 135.531
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13-by-9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine bread, milk powder, sugar, flour, and baking powder.
3. In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour into... - 35.1785
Fresh Pineapple Ice
1. Wash, peel, halve and core the pineapples into half.
2. Slice them into 2 1/2 cm (1 inch) chunks. Use a food processor or blender to get puree in 2 batches about 350 g (12 oz) of puree.
3. Add sugar, 125 ml (4 fl oz) of water, lemon juice, and... - 37.2704
Seared Pineapple And Peaches
Combine the yogurt, milk and 2 cups raspberries in a blender container.
Puree on medium speed.
Transfer to a bowl and chill.
Slice the tops and bottoms off the pineapples.
With a sharp knife, remove the outer peel and the inner core of each.
Slice the flesh... - 42.9294
Pineapple And Cucumber Salad
The flesh and juice of pineapples are used in cuisines around the world. In many tropical countries, pineapple is prepared, and sold on roadsides as a snack. They are sold whole, or in halves with a stick inserted. Whole, cored slices with a cherry in the... - 125.82
Golden Pineapple Pie
1. In a small saucepan, combine the pineapple, 1/2 cup honey, 2 tablespoons arrowroot, and the water. Bring to a boil, stirring, and cook for 1 minute. Cool.
2. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
3. Beat together the butter, cottage cheese, vanilla, salt, eggs,... - 37.9808
Scoop frozen yogurt into 6 balls; place in the freezer in a metal pan.
Smoothly puree raspberries and water in a blender.
Rub through a fine strainer into a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan.
Mix in cornstarch.
Stir over high heat until boiling, 2 to 3 minutes.
Scrape... - 33.4597
Pineapple Under Cranberry
1. Put the cranberries in a saucepan with the cold water. Cover and cook gently until they are quite soft. Puree the cranberries by pushing them through a fine sieve, taste, and add the honey if necessary. Set aside in a warm place while you prepare the... - 22.0781
Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
1) In a blender put all ingredients except garnish and puree until smooth.
2) Transfer contents into chilled thermos and pack in a cooler or picnic basket.
3) Pack fruit garnish in a portable container and place in cooler or basket.
4) Before... - 39.1222
Apricot Pineapple Sauce
1 In a saucepan, add all the ingredients.
2 Over medium heat, simmer for about 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3 Transfer to a food processor fitted with a steel blade when cooled.
4 Process for 15 - 20 seconds.
5 Serve as... - 40.8867
Sweet Sour Pork With Pineapple
Sweet Sour Pork With Pineapple is an irresistible side dish recipe. A delicious Sweet Sour Pork With Pineapple is something you would never want to miss out on! - 43.5006
Grouper Macadamia With Pineapple Tomato Salsa
1)To prepare salsa, ina bowl, mix together, pineapple, tomatoes, bell pepper, scallions, onion, cloves, jalapenos, cilantro, white vinegar, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Season. Place in refrigerator.
2)Preheat oven to 350 degrees... - 45.9786
Panamanian Rice And Pineapple Chicha
This recipe was sent to me by our friend Antonio Cabarr on YouTube. It is an excellent and refreshing drink, perfect for a hot day. It is also a great way to use up pineapple peels. - 118.607
Watermelon Pineapple Punch
Puree watermelon in blender or food processor.
Force through a fine sieve, discarding any remaining pulp.
Stir in pineapple and lime juices and vodka, if using.
Add sugar to taste.
Chill well and serve garnished with lime slices. - 29.6733
Beef With Pineapple
Mix together the marinade ingredients in a shallow dish.
Add the beef slices and marinate for 30 minutes, basting occasionally.
Drain and reserve any remaining marinade.
Melt the butter in a frying-pan.
Add the onions, mushrooms and pepper and fry for 5... - 39.6777
Apricot Pineapple Buttermilk Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Into the blender, add in the buttermilk and unpeeled orange quarters. Using the Puree blade, finely chop the orange rind in about 5 seconds.
3) Next, into the blender add in the eggs, pineapple preserves,... - 47.1388
Mango Pineapple Shortcakes With Gingerbread Biscuits
To Make Filling: Peel mangoes with vegetable peeler.
Cut off fruit, removing as much from around the pit as possible, and place in food processor with the metal blade.
Process until pureed.
Remove to a small bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate... - 44.1036
Creamy Pina Coladas
Peel and trim eyes from pineapple, remove core.
Cut pineapple crosswise into 1/2-inch slices, quarter the slices.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add half of pineapple, and replace processor cover.
Process 25 seconds or until pureed.
Add half... - 34.6513
Sweet And Sour Barbecue Sauce
1. Heat oil in a saucepan and cook onion and red pepper for 4-5 minutes or until soft. Place soy sauce, honey, tomato paste (puree), cornflour and vinegar in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Stir cornflour mixture into vegetables, then stir in stock or water.... - 34.0703