- » Pureed Chicken
Pureed Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pureed chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pureed chicken recipes.
Combine the chicken and water in a skillet and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is done.
Cool the chicken in the broth.
Remove the skin and bones and puree the meat with 1 to 1 1/2 cups of the cooking... - 22.399
Chicken With Garlic And Basil Puree
Bring 1 1/2 cups water to boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and cook for 30 minutes.
Transfer to processor or blender.
Add basil and salt and puree until smooth.
Loosen skin from chicken breast, thighs and... - 29.77
Chicken Rolls With Cauliflower Puree
1 Spread each chicken breast with equal amount of spinach.
2 Sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder, and nutmeg.
3 In a 1-quart flame proof casserole, roll each breast and place seam side down.
4 Brush with equal amount of oil.
5 Bake at 375... - 44.5896
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Red Pepper Puree
1. In a pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil and cook the sliced peppers until they begin to brown, about 3 minutes.
2. Coat the chicken breasts with sesame seeds, making sure it coated well on both sides.
3. Put the sauteed pepper in a food processor and... - 36.0327
Chicken Marengo With Tomato Puree
This famous dish is said to have been invented by Napoleon's chef to celebrate the victory at Marengo when the only ingredients available on the battlefield were some scraggy chicken, wine, oil and mushrooms.
Heat the oil in a heatproof casserole, and over... - 43.1506
Roquefort Stuffed Chicken With Pea Puree
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Lay the thighs flat on a board.
Divide the cheese between them then roll up, tucking in any extra bits of chicken to keep in the cheese.
Wrap each thigh with a slice of Parma ham to make a parcel and sit on a baking tray,... - 38.7241
Smoked Chicken With Peach Puree
1. Nick the stalk end of each peach; plunge into a bowl of boiling water for 45 seconds, then slide off the skins, remove the stones and chop the flesh.
2. Blend the peach flesh in the liquidizer with the Vermouth, mustard, chopped tarragon, and a little salt... - 30.4513
Roast Chicken & Potatoes With Vegetable Puree
Place butter, potatoes (cut side down), onion, carrot, rosemary, and garlic in a 9-by 13-inch pan.
Discard excess fat from chicken.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set on vegetables.
Bake in a 400° oven until chicken is no longer pink at thigh bone (cut to... - 35.6667
Chicken Paprika With Tomato Puree
1. Trim fat off the chicken pieces.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep aside.
3. Peel and chop the onion finely.
4. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, melt the butter over moderate heat
5. When hot add onion and sautÃ© for... - 44.8777
Sesame Crusted Chicken With Green Pea Puree
1. Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and lightly flatten them with a meat pounder or heavy cast-iron skillet. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the egg with the soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of the... - 38.6454
1) Score chestnuts on the soft side.
2) Take a pot and pour cold water in it. Put the chestnuts and boil for 2 minutes. Drain the liquid ad set aside.
3) Once the chestnuts cool, peel and shell them.
4) Put the chestnuts in a saucepan... - 43.3836
Chicken Curry With Tomato Puree
Fry onion in butter in a saucepan until transparent.
Stir in curry powder and cook for 5 min.
Add flour and gradually stir in stock.
Bring to the boil.
Stir in Worcestershire sauce, tomato puree, lemon juice, chutney, sultanas and apple.
Cook sauce for 30-40... - 45.186
Chicken Sausages Over Red Lentil Puree
1. Combine the lentils with the water, garlic, turmeric (which helps keep the color of the lentils red), and sage in a 4-quart saucepan. Slowly bring the liquid to a simmer over medium heat. Partially cover the saucepan and simmer over very low heat (so the... - 35.0806
Pure Pantry Chicken Salad
1) Rinse the black beans, then drain well and pat them dry.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the beans and corn together.
3) Discard the chicken skin and fat, cut into 1/2-inch dice and add into the bowl.
4) Drain, dry and slice the olives lengthwise or... - 43.8333
Baby Chopped Chicken Liver
Combine the livers and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Put the livers, eggs, and 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid in the container of a blender or food processor and puree.
Alternately, livers and eggs... - 23.2434
Italian Green Bean And Fennel Puree
Lightly brown onion and garlic in chicken fat.
Add beans and fennel seeds, stir to coat and add stock.
Cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes or until beans are softened.
Puree, sieve and reheat with milk, cream and sour cream.
Season... - 40.1433
Place peeled and roughly chopped carrots in pan with water, crumbled stock cube and salt, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer covered 10 minutes or until carrots are tender, cool slightly.
Place carrot mixture in blender, blend on medium speed until mixture is... - 22.937
Turnip And Potato Puree
turnip and potato puree is a flavorful vegetable puree. Spiced with ginger, garlic and others, the turnip and potato puree makes a delicious sauce like preparation that can be used in casseroles. Fruited with apple, this vegetable puree is quite savory. - 35.9977
Carrot Puree With Nutmeg
1. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, saute 5 minutes; add wine and carrots. Cook 1 minute until alcohol evaporates.
2. Add stock, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Bring to a boil; then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Ladle into a... - 28.8629
Swordfish And Leeks With Bell Pepper Puree
1. Cut the swordfish steaks in half.
2. In a large skillet, bring the broth, vinegar, tarragon, pepper, and bay leaf to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the swordfish, leeks, bell peppers, and garlic, and return to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low,... - 38.9919
Smoked Pork With Pureed Split Peas
1) In a quart saucepan or soup kettle, cover the pork butt with water and bring it to a boil.
2) Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan partially, and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours or until the pork is knife tender.
3) In a heavy 2-quart saucepan over... - 46.2955
Carrot puree is a traditional soup made out of sliced carrots and an extensive variety of herbs. Just as the name predicts this recipe is for those who love thick soup. The creamy topping sprinkled with parsley can be the most wanted dish for your family. Why... - 44.1285
Easy Butter Chicken Liver Pate
This Chicken Liver Pate is an extremely yummy dish ! Try this irresisitbly seasoned and brandied chicken livers for your next meal ! Feel free to tell me if you've liked this Chicken liver pate. - 34.2746
Turkey Fajitas With Coriander Puree
1) Preheat the oven at 300 degrees.
2) Take the turkey, lime juice, garlic and cumin in a big bowl. Keep them marinated for 1 hour.
3) Take the non-stick skillet and spray it with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Take the non-stick skillet... - 46.4415
Asparagus Carrots And Red Bell Peppers With Cauliflower Leek Puree
To Make Puree: Chop cauliflower florets into 1-inch pieces.
Measure out 6 cups and save rest for another purpose.
Place in a microwavesafe pie plate with leeks and 1 cup broth.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 10 to 15 minutes, or until very soft.
With... - 42.3739
Super Quick Chicken
Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes and combine in a saucepan with the water and oats.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 3 minutes.
Pour into the container of a food processor and puree. - 21.5965
Try this brand new recipe of Artichoke Puree drowned in heavy cream and chicken stock. Garnished with fresh parsley and whipped sour cream, Artichoke Puree can be served chilled. If you have already tried other artichoke recipes, this one is surely gonna... - 39.2223
Chilled Avocado Puree
Cut avocado pears in half, remove stones, scoop out pulp and sprinkle with tabasco sauce.
Heat 125 ml (1/2 cup) chicken stock, add to avocado and puree in an electric blender.
Heat remaining stock in the top half of a double boiler until just on the point of... - 36.084
Peel and skin chestnuts as in preceding recipe.
Put them into the boiling stock with a little salt and stew gently until tender (use barely enough stock to cover).
Put the chestnuts through a wire sieve.
Put them back into the pan, add the butter and... - 31.0398
Turnip And Potato Puree
In the work bowl slice the turnips.
Lightly saute them in the butter, add the stock and braise for 20 minutes.
In the work bowl puree the turnips and combine with the mashed potatoes, add the butter, season and serve in a vegetable dish sprinkled with chopped... - 30.2831
Potato And Aubergine Puree
1) In a pot of salted water, add in peeled potatoes. Cook them for 20 minutes or till they become tender. Drain the cooked potatoes and mash them.
2) Wipe the aubergines clean. Destalk and transfer into a pan. Pour in boiling water. Cook the... - 43.8644
Boil spinach in stock 10 minutes.
Puree with green onions, parsley and dill.
Dissolve stock base in water, blend with seasonings, spinach mixture, cream and sherry.
Adjust seasonings and arrange thin slices of cold cooked lobster around edge of... - 39.4093
Tomato Broccoli Puree
Combine broccoli, mushrooms and onion and reconstitute.
Drain, reserving liquid, and chop.
Cook, covered, in chicken fat 10 minutes, stirring often.
Add reserved liquid, stock, potato and herbs.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and cook at gentle boil 15... - 41.7248
Puree Of Turnip Soup
Melt butter; cook turnips, potatoes, and onion gently until tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
Sprinkle in a little flour; blend thoroughly.
Pour in stock; mix well; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes.
Put into electric blender or food processor; blend... - 37.8464
Golden Vegetable Puree
Chop all vegetables finely; put in a medium-size saucepan with broth.
Bring to a boil then simmer just until vegetables are tender.
Drain vegetables and let cool slightly.
Puree in a blender or food processor.
Pour puree through a sieve into fondue pot.
Place... - 40.7445
Place peeled chestnuts in heavy saucepan.
Add celery, bouquet garni, and enough consomme to cover chestnuts to the depth of 1 1/2 inches.
Simmer, uncovered, over lowest possible heat for 50 minutes, or until chestnuts are tender.
Do not let them become... - 39.3783
Basil And Garlic Puree
1. Rinse the basil well and pat it dry. Place the leaves in a food processor.
2. Coarsely chop the garlic (you should have about 1/4 cup) and add it to the basil. Process the basil and garlic until the leaves are coarsely chopped.
3. While the processor is... - 26.711
Puree Of Carrot And Rice Soup
Cook carrot, celery, onion flakes and chicken bouillon in covered saucepan for about 15 minutes, or until vegetables are soft.
Puree in blender, add salt, pepper and thyme, and serve immediately over 1/2 cup rice in each of two soup bowls. - 28.2998
Venison Loin With Potato Rosti Watercress Puree & Roasted Beetroot
1. For the venison jus, fry off the trimmings or stewing venison with vegetable oil in a pan until a deep brown. Remove with a slotted spoon. Add the shallot and garlic, then cook over a medium heat for 7-8 mins or until golden, scraping the base of the pan... - 38.6973
Yellow Pepper Soup With Red Pepper Puree
In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender but not browned. Add yellow peppers; cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until fragrant and wilted. Stir in flour and cook, without browning, for 4 minutes.
Add chicken... - 33.4546
Halloween Pumpkin Potage
1. Scrape out the seeds from the pumpkin with the help of a spoon.
2. Remove the skin by placing the pumpkin on the cutting board.
3. Cut the pumpkin into medium block sized pieces.
4. Slice the onion and keep them aside.
5. Take a big... - 99.6704
Braised Duck Legs With Celery Root Puree
1. First, we need to prepare the duck legs, for that preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Meanwhile, take the duck legs and season it lightly with salt and pepper
3. Then take a skillet and heat the olive oil in it, over medium-low heat and... - 44.8693
Sunchoke Sorrel Puree
Cook sunchokes, sorrel, onion and garlic in chicken fat, covered, 10 minutes.
Add stock, cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 20 minutes or until sunchokes are soft.
Puree, reheat and season with salt and pepper.
Garnish with chives. - 31.0019
Parsnip Carrot And Potato Puree
Parsnip carrot and potato puree is a flavored vegetable puree. Cooked with garlic to taste and processed to a nice puree, it can be served with dishes of choice or as a piping for casseroles. - 32.3719
Lentil And Split Pea Puree
Cook bacon until crisp, remove with slotted spoon to drain on paper toweling and set aside.
Adding fat to bacon drippings if needed, lightly brown onion, garlic and carrot.
Stir in lentils and peas to coat well and add stocks.
Cover, bring to gentle boil,... - 35.4001
Broccoli With Red Pepper Puree
1. Boil, steam or microwave the broccoli until crisp-tender; tip into a serving dish and keep warm.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add garlic and peppers and fry for 3-4 minutes until softened. Stir in remaining ingredients, bring to boil, then lower heat... - 31.5205
Potage Puree Crecy
Tasty Potage Puree Crecy is a well flavored and tender vegetable dish that your vegan guests will love! Serve the Potage Puree Crecy for a grand family dinner or a party! - 47.3127
Cook zucchini, onion, seasonings and herbs in stock until vegetables are tender.
Strain, reserving the stock, and puree vegetables.
Melt butter until bubbly, add flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Gradually add milk and the reserved stock; cook and stir... - 39.0015
Saute diced cucumbers and onion in butter until slightly browned.
Sprinkle with flour and seasonings, cook, stirring, 3 minutes, and gradually add 2 cups of the stock.
Cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Puree, add... - 38.1995
Puree Of Brussels Sprouts
Cook 2 packets frozen sprouts accordin] to the directions on the packet.
Blend in a liquidizer with chicken stock, add more stock if it seems too thick.
Add salt and pepper to taste and stir in 1/2 oz. butter.
Reheat in a double boiler.
Add more... - 25.1033
Spiced Puree Of Carrot Soup
1. Heat oil in a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Add carrots, onions, and celery. Cover and cook, stirring often, until vegetables begin to brown (about 12 minutes). Add potatoes, cumin, curry powder, and broth. Bring to a boil over... - 32.025
1 Trim the broccoli, discarding all the larger, older stalks.
2 Cut off the budding flower heads or small florets.
3 Chop the stalks coarsely.
4 Peel the shallots or onion and chop finely.
5 Chop the garlic finely.
6 In a... - 45.9906
Puree Of Knob Celery
Try this easy to prepare version of Puree Of Knob Celery recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 29.0417
Potage Puree Laitues Et Pois
Saute lettuce and peas in butter until lettuce is wilted.
Sprinkle with curry powder and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Add stock and seasonings, cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Puree, reheat with cream, if desired, adjust... - 33.8452
Sauteed Turkey With Strawberry Puree
1. Place the chicken cutlets between two pieces of waxed pieces of paper.
2. Use a mallet to pound the pieces of meat to about 1/3 to 1/2 inch in thickness.
3. Lightly dredge the meat with flour and shake off the excess
4. In a blender,... - 38.056
Cream Of Broccoli Soup With Red Pepper Puree
Melt margarine in Dutch oven or stockpot over medium heat.
Stir in broccoli, onions, celery and thyme.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the chicken broth.
Cover; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until broccoli is tender, stirring... - 43.8446
Sauteed Bronzino Fillet With Chickpea Puree
Make your fish more interesting with this elegant recipe that the video here is sharing. See this amazing video that shows a recipe for sauteed bronzino fillet with chickpea puree. Enjoy your holidays with this great recipe that would surely amaze your family... - 115.865
Mixed Root Vegetable Puree With Barley
Don€™t be overwhelmed by the name Mixed Root Vegetable Puree With Barley. Just the right proportion of mixed veggies, barley and some stock can prepare this alarming dish in no time. Appears as an elegant looking dish once covered with sliced mushrooms... - 42.1864
1 In a pan, add the peas and cover with cold water.
2 Bring to a boil and drain
3 Return the peas back to the pan along with butter, chicken stock, onion and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
4 Cover and simmer until the peas are tender and... - 41.9848
Pork Medallions With Parsley Puree
1. Melt the butter in a pan. Add the onion and garlic and fry gently for 3 minutes. Add the parsley and stir over the heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken stock and simmer for 4 minutes.
2. Put the parsley mixture into the liquidizer and blend until smooth.
3.... - 28.9462
Pureed Carrot Soup With Tomatoes
1 In a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the the onion, carrots, and ginger. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is tender. Stir in the stock, salt, sugar, pepper, and bay leaf; simmer the... - 34.0285
Puree Of Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup
Soup in summer? Why not? This creamy cold roasted bell pepper soup is perfect for summer. Watch Chef Ellie Espo demonstrate this easy to make and delicious pepper soup made with home-roasted fresh red bell peppers and potatoes. This is the perfect summer... - 135.214
Wash leeks well, put in a medium-size saucepan with a little water and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until soft.
Drain leeks and allow to cool slightly.
In a blender or food processor puree leeks with broth.
Spoon puree into a fondue pot and place over medium... - 34.8513
1) Take the broth in a pan and bring it to boil.
2) Take the coriander, Parmesan cheese, garlic and oregano in the container of a food processor and blend them.
3) Add salt and pepper.
4) Pour the puree into the bowl and keep in the... - 35.7241
Puree Of Rice
1) In a pot, saute the onion in butter, until golden.
2) Stir in the carrot, rice and bouillon; bring to a boil.
3) Then simmer over a low heat for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the rice is very soft.
4) In a blender, whirl the rice and vegetables, until... - 38.0228
Puree Of Asparagus Soup With Lump Crabmeat
Puree of Asparagus Soup with Lump Crabmeat is an amazing dish with a scrumptious taste. The beautiful pale green soup is all the more fragrant because I use the asparagus trimmings for the broth. This Puree of Asparagus Soup is vibrant and light, full of... - 110.724
Hot Mah Jongg Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, place chicken and dredge with lemon juice and soy sauce.
2) Put the lid on and chill for 2 hours or longer.
3) Stir in scallion, celery, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, salt, snow peas, mushrooms, and mayonnaise.
4) Lightly fold the... - 46.1311
Seared Scallops With Shaved Asparagus And Pea Puree
1. Trim the ends and shave the asparagus using a peeler, set aside.
2. Roughly chop the shallots and crush the 4 garlic cloves.
3. Season the scallops with salt and pepper, set aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, add shaved asparagus, a few... - 130.073
The recipe of Asparagus Puree is healthy and easy to prepare. Fresh asparagus, basil leaves mellowed in sour cream and flour is served with curried toast fingers. Don€™t hesitate to add a little cream incase you cant your Asparagus Puree to be creamy. As... - 45.8083
Pureed Vegetable Chowder
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine vegetables, broth, butter and seasonings. Stir to mix well.
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the vegetables to cook on HIGH for about 4 hours, or cook on LOW for about 8 hours, if you are preparing... - 40.8807
Puree Of Bean Soup
1. Put the beans and 1 cup of the stock into a medium-size saucepan over a moderate heat and simmer for a few minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the butter and the oil in a large frying pan. Add the bread cubes in a single layer so that they soak up... - 35.9783
Atlantic Salmon In A Potato Crust With Chive Oil And Leek Puree
Season the salmon and potato with salt and pepper.
Pack a thin layer of potatoes on the flesh side of each salmon fillet.
Add enough vegetable oil to liberally cover the bottom of a 10-inch skillet or saute pan.
Place over medium-high heat.
When wisps of... - 40.9317
Braised Pheasant With Chestnut Puree And Orange
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit, 180 degree Celsius.
2. In a casserole melt 1 to 1 1/2 ounce butter and start browning the pheasant slowly, making sure it is evenly browned all over.
3. Take it out and keep it aside.
4. Add... - 44.4796
Puree Of Green Bean Soup
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine first 3 ingredients; microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, until margarine is melted. Add 1/2 cup water and microwave on High for 5 minutes, until beans are tender. Let cool slightly.
2. Transfer mixture to... - 31.1986
Chestnut Stuffing With Chestnut Puree
Fry the bacon gently in its own fat for 3 to 5 minutes, until crisp. Drain and add the rest of the ingredients, binding with the beaten egg. Makes enough for a 4.5 kg (10 lb) oven-ready turkey. Note: Chestnut puree may be made from fresh, canned or dried... - 27.525
Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops With Cauliflower Puree Recipe
1. For puree, cut cauliflower as shown in the video.
2. Season pork chops liberally with salt and pepper.
3. Place a sauce pan on medium heat, melt butter and add cauliflower in it. Stir and cook for 6 minutes.
4. Pour milk, bring it to... - 111.697
Summer Squash And Leek Puree
Summer squash are the thin-skinned, warm-weather cousins to winter’s pumpkins and acorn squashes. Dark-green zucchini and yellow summer, or crookneck, squash are the most common types, but farmers’ markets often stock a wide variety, including round,... - 40.9892
Brown Puree Of Calf's Brains In Shells
1) Soak the brains in cold water for 2 hours
2) Soak for 1 hour in water with vinegar added (1 tablespoon of vinegar for each quart of water)
3) Gently pull off as much of the outside membrane as you can.
4) Place the brains in an... - 43.3615
Puree Of Yellow Split Peas
1. In a saucepan, add the bacon.
2. Cook the bacon over moderate heat for about 3 minutes, until the bacon is crisp and the fat comes out.
3. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Keep aside.
4. In the same... - 46.1603
1. Rinse the cilantro well and pat it dry. Place the leaves in a food processor and add the garlic, coconut milk, peanuts, and lime juice.
2. Process to a fine puree, and season with 1 teaspoon salt or to taste. Divide into 1/4-cup portions and freeze. - 25.1981
Crab Meat Ravioli With Fennel Puree And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Make the filling: In a small heavy skillet cook the shallot in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the sole, and cook the mixture, stirring, until the fish is cooked through.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl, mash the fish... - 40.9533
Marmalade Duck With Celeriac Puree
1. Heat a heavy-based frying pan. Score the duck breasts, skin-side up, in a lattice pattern and season well with salt and pepper. Add to the pan, skin-side down, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Peel and cube the potatoes. Peel... - 46.7839
Turkey Curry With Pureed Yams
1. In an medium size saucepan,
2. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the turkey to the boiling water and blanch for 1 minute and drain.
1. Place a large, heavy-bottomed skillet, over medium heat and melt half of the butter.
2. When... - 50.8763
Braised Lamb Shanks With White Bean Puree
This braised lamb shanks recipe is a fresh and flavorful recipe prepared with white bean puree. Roasted with a marinade of wine, rosemary, thyme and garlic, the lamb shanks are further braised and served on top of the white bean puree with a sprinkling of... - 45.2488
Roasted Red Pepper Purée
This versatile Roasted Red Pepper Puree adds a bold burst of flavor to all kinds of dishes. Chef Gail show you how to make it in this "How We Do It" Food Channel video. - 108.26
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place chicken breasts in teriyaki sauce and marinate for several hours.
3) On a baking sheet, place the chicken and bake in the oven until cooked for 15 minutes.
4) Bake or microwave chicken... - 47.3387
Stuffed Supremes Of Chicken Boitelle
Preheat oven to 200Â°C (400Â°F).
With a sharp knife cut a pocket as large as possible into each supreme.
Combine the quenelle mixture with 2 tablespoons of the mushroom puree and place a quarter of the stuffing into the cavity of each supreme.
Rub each... - 43.2798
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) In a stockpot, place chicken with water, 1 whole green onion cut into half, ginger, sherry, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
2) Heat the chicken mixture and bring to boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
4) Take the pot... - 46.0843
Curried Chicken Salad
1) In large saucepan, place chicken breasts with water to cover.
2) Stir in whole celery stalk to chicken and simmer 25 to 30 minutes.
3) In a small skillet, melt butter and sauté almonds for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Using slotted spoon... - 46.4452
1) In a bowl, place together mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame seeds.
2) Stir the mayonnaise thoroughly until well mixed.
3) In a large bowl, mix together chicken, bean sprouts, scallions, onions, water chestnuts, and bamboo... - 47.8026
Cook chicken breast 30 minutes, or until tender, in the broth with the chopped onion and mono-sodium glutamate.
Remove chicken; dice and set aside.
Heat butter and grated onion in a large saucepan; blend in zucchini and corn.
Cook about 5... - 38.991
In large saucepan, over medium heat, cook shrimp, scallops, potatoes and garlic in margarine until seafood is done.
Stir in flour until blended.
Gradually add chicken broth and pepper.
Heat to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute.
Stir in light cream;... - 40.1995
Chick Pea Sauce
1. Pick over and wash the chickpeas and put them in a bowl. Pour in water to cover. Let soak overnight.
2. Add lemon juice and blend in an electric blender or process in a food processor until smooth, adding more water if necessary. Season with salt to taste. - 24.3335
Homemade pumpkin Soup
1. In small saucepan, melt margarine. Add onion and pepper; cook until soft but not brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Whisk in flour; stir in milk, pumpkin, 1 cup water, broth mix, and thyme. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened... - 31.2906
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup is a very easy to prepare appetizer. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Cream Of Pumpkin Soup; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 47.1501
Puree all ingredients in a food processor or blender, adding more stock if necessary for a fairly thick consistency.
Heat in a saucepan to serve hot, or refrigerate and serve cold.
Serve with veal, pork, fish, vegetables, or eggs. - 21.8307
Gingery Squash Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add onion, garlic and ginger; cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until onion is softened. Blend in flour; stir in stock and squash. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring, until thickened. Reduce heat,... - 33.7333