- » Pureed Carrot Soup With Tomato
Pureed Carrot Soup With Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pureed carrot soup with tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pureed carrot soup with tomato recipes.
Pureed Carrot Soup With Tomatoes
1 In a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the the onion, carrots, and ginger. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is tender. Stir in the stock, salt, sugar, pepper, and bay leaf; simmer the... - 31.983
Tomato And Carrot Soup
Peel and roughly slice the onion and carrots; peel and slice the tomatoes.
Place the onion and carrots in the bowl and chop roughly, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Add the sliced tomatoes and continue until the mixture is finely chopped.
Melt the... - 37.9064
Cream Soup Or Puree
Use a double boiler.
Melt fat, add flour and seasonings and blend.
Add milk, vegetable water and pulp.
Cook 25 min., stirring constantly until thickened.
Canned or fresh vegetables such as asparagus, carrots, cauliflower, celery, corn, peas, potatoes,... - 32.3996
Carrot And Tomato Soup
Fry the carrots in the fat in a saucepan then add just enough stock made by melting a bouillon cube in enough water to cover.
Let them simmer until tender and then pass them through a colander or sieve.
Stir the tomato puree into them.
Thin with about 3 pints... - 26.3186
Tomato, Carrot And Orange Soup
Put tomatoes, carrots, orange juice and bayleaf in a bowl. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring once or twice, until carrots are cooked.
Remove the bayleaf and puree the mixture in a blender or food processor.... - 26.6181
1) In a large pot, boil together, lima beans and marrow beans, according to package directions.
2) In another large pot, place the remaining ingredients in water to cover and cook.
3) Remove the cooked beans away from heat and allow to cool.
4) In a... - 44.4842
Soups Creamy Carrot Soup
1) In a saucepan heat oil, cook onion and the garlic moderately over low heat for 5 minutes till onions are softened.
2) Stir in broth, carrots, parsnips, and thyme. Boil the mixture and simmer for 30 minutes till vegetables are cooked.
3) Pour mixture... - 45.97
Split Pea Soup With Carrots
Place water, split peas, carrots, celery, onion, thyme, and cayenne pepper in a large soup pot.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until peas are tender.
Transfer to a blender or food processor and puree.
Return to pot and warm... - 43.9757
Carrot Rice Soup
Peel and slice the carrots and onion.
Wash the rice.
Combine them all in a pan and pour in the water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about twenty-five minutes.
Transfer contents to a blender container or work bowl of a food... - 38.7139
Hearty Carrot Soup
Put the carrots and stock in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 20 minutes or until the carrots are soft.
Strain the soup, reserving the stock, and rub the carrots through the strainer to form a puree.
Melt the butter in the saucepan.
Stir in the... - 34.667
1) In a large ovenproof bowl, combine the carrots, oil and 2 tablespoons of water.
2) On high power, cook covered for 5 minutes or until the carrots are just soft. Leave them in the cooking liquid.
3) Now, stir the tomatoes along with the juice,... - 47.3536
Creamy Carrot Soup
Insert metal blade.
Place carrots in work bowl, half at a time (or all at once in a large-capacity processor); process until finely chopped, using on-off pulses.
Finely chop onion.
Melt butter in a 3 to 4-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and... - 40.0278
Cream Of Tomato Soup
Cook chopped tomatoes, celery, carrot, onion, sugar, and herbs in 1 tablespoon of the butter, covered, until vegetables are soft.
Discard herbs and force vegetables through food mill with stock.
Melt remaining butter until bubbly, add flour and cook,... - 39.0731
Cheese & Popcorn Soup
In a small skillet, heat oil.
Add onion, carrot and celery.
Saute over medium-high heat until vegetables are lightly coated with oil, about 30 seconds.
Add tomato; cook 2 minutes longer.
Combine sauteed vegetables and broth in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a... - 47.4247
Carrot And Courgette Zucchini Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and saute carrots, courgettes.
2) Put the lid and simmer for 10 minutes until tender.
3) Stream in the stock and stirring bay leaf, puree, sugar, and seasoning.
4) Allow the soup to boil, and simmer for... - 45.214
Carrot Apple And Celery Soup
1. Place the carrots onion and celery in a large saucepan and add the stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, peel, core and dice 2 of the eating (dessert) apples. Add the pieces of apple, tomato puree (paste), bay leaf and... - 40.6255
Mexican Carrot Soup With Guacamole
Combine carrots, onion, celery, and 1 cup stock in saucepan.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Put vegetables and stock in a blender and puree vegetables or put vegetables through a sieve.
Add salt, pepper, and remaining stock and cream.
Simmer soup in top of... - 37.6906
Fall's Orange Kumara Carrot And Lenil Soup
Kumara (sweet potato) Carrot and Lentil soup is a perfect heart warming soup for the cold months. The color resembles the orange of autumn trees. It’s a fantastic way to use Kumara. - 50.4316
Creamy Chilled Tomato Soup
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over low heat.
Add the onion and carrot, and cook, uncovered, until the vegetables are soft 5 to 8 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, chicken broth, and basil, and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Adjust the heat so... - 37.5001
Basic Cream Of Vegetable Soup
This Basic Cream Of Vegetable Soup makes for a delicious Appetizer. You must try out this soup at least once. - 40.3052
Garden Tomato Soup
1. Heat water in a heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add garlic, red onion, scallions, and celery. Cook and stir over medium heat until tender. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
2. Place 1 cup of the tomatoes in a blender or food processor and... - 42.5915
Cream Of Tomato Soup
Melt the margarine in a skillet; saute the onions and carrots 5 minutes.
In a saucepan, combine the sauteed vegetables, the tomatoes, salt, sugar and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil and cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Puree in an electric blender or force through a... - 41.5646
Cream Of Tomato Soup
1. Clean and cut tomatoes. Chop onion, carrots and turnip.
2. Cover with stock or water. Add seasoning and cook till all vegetables are tender.
3. Put through a sieve to make a purre.
4. Prepare white sauce with milk, flour and butter. Cool.
5. Add puree... - 44.1491
Classic & Simple Tomato Soup
1. Place a heavy bottom pot on flame and melt butter in it.
2. Drop carrot, onion, garlic, and leek. Stir, and saute for 5 minutes or until vegetables are little bit softened.
3. Throw beans and peeled tomatoes. Give it a good stir.
4. Add crushed... - 0
Curried Green Pea And Tomato Soup
Curried Green Pea And Tomato Soup is a unique and winning vegetable soup that is perfect for your dinner parties. I served it for a part last night and you wouldnâ€™t believe the number of compliments I received. The secret lies in this simple and... - 46.3546
Fresh Tomato Soup
Melt butter in a heavy, medium pot.
Add onion and carrot.
Cover and cook over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
Remove pan from heat.
Stir in flour.
Add tomatoes, stock, bay leaf, mace and seasoning.
Bring to boil, stirring.
Simmer, covered, for 20 to 30... - 43.0052
Fresh Tomato Soup
1. In nonreactive 5-quart Dutch oven, melt butter over low heat. Add onion, celery, and carrot; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, for about 10 minutes. Stir in garlic and thyme; cook 1 minute.
2. Add tomatoes, broth, water, bay leaf, salt, and... - 36.1491
Microwaved Fresh Tomato Soup
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) dish, microwave with cover combining together oil, onion, celery, carrot and garlic at High for 5 to 7 minutes until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
2. Further stir in tomatoes, sugar and basil microwave at High for more 5... - 43.1123
Zesty Tomato Soup With Orange
Zesty Tomato Soup With Orange is a wonderful addition to your spread. This tasty soup is a family favorite. Trust me one sip of this zest soup and you it will be your favorite too. Try this Zesty Tomato Soup With Orange recipe! - 42.8786
Tomato Soup Ukrainian Style
Combine bones, carrot, onion, cabbage, and stock in soup kettle; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 1 hour, skimming surface occasionally.
Chop tomatoes; add to soup.
Stir in seasonings; simmer 45 minutes.
Pour soup into blender or food... - 41.7272
Tomato Orange Soup
1) In a saucepan, place together onions, carrot, bay leaf, peppercorn, stock, tomatoes and salt.
2) Heat the carrot mixture to a boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Remove from heat and allow it to cool slightly.
5) In a blender, place... - 44.4909
Fresh Tomato Cilantro Soup
1. Peel the tomatoes either by skewering one at a time onto a long fork and turning slowly over a gas flame until blistered all over or by dropping into boiling water for 10 seconds and then dipping into cold water. In either case, the skin can then be pulled... - 30.4613
Creamy Tomato Soup
In a 2-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion and carrot in butter until onion is soft.
Add tomatoes and their liquid, thyme, and basil; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
In a blender or... - 36.4656
Tomato Orange Soup
1. Blanch orange rind in boiling water for 1 minute.
2. Refresh in cold water and drain thoroughly. Set aside to be used as garnish.
3. In a stock pot, combine all the vegetables with stock and place on a high flame.
4. Bring to boil... - 47.5803
Tomato Basil Soup
1. Finely dice carrots, onion and leeks.
2. Into a saucepan of water, crumble stock cube, add diced vegetables and basil; bring mixture to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in tomato juice and tomato puree; simmer for another 10... - 48.1479
Microwave Tomato Soup
1) In a deep casserole, melt butter.
2) Add in the chopped bacon, onions and carrots. Cover the casserole and cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Next, add in the chopped tomatoes, chicken stock, salt, black pepper, sugar, lemon juice and tomato puree. Stir... - 47.1959
1)In a heavy bottomed pan, melt oil/butter. Add in onion, garlic and carrot. Stir fry until brown in color.
2)Now add in the flour and cook continuously for half hour.
3)Add in tomato paste or puree after removing from heat.
4)Place pan back on heat... - 44.2972
1. Wash and clean the vegetables. Using the knife, chop them into 1 inch pieces. Slice onions thinly.
2. Heat a saucepan and melt the margarine. Lightly fry the vegetables until the margarine gets absorbed.
3. Pour in stock. Add... - 45.4849