- » Pureed Carrot Soup With Tomato
Pureed Carrot Soup With Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pureed carrot soup with tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pureed carrot soup with tomato recipes.
Pureed Carrot Soup With Tomatoes
1 In a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the the onion, carrots, and ginger. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is tender. Stir in the stock, salt, sugar, pepper, and bay leaf; simmer the... - 34.0285
Tomato And Carrot Soup
Peel and roughly slice the onion and carrots; peel and slice the tomatoes.
Place the onion and carrots in the bowl and chop roughly, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Add the sliced tomatoes and continue until the mixture is finely chopped.
Melt the... - 39.8212
Cream Soup Or Puree
Use a double boiler.
Melt fat, add flour and seasonings and blend.
Add milk, vegetable water and pulp.
Cook 25 min., stirring constantly until thickened.
Canned or fresh vegetables such as asparagus, carrots, cauliflower, celery, corn, peas, potatoes,... - 33.8167
Carrot And Tomato Soup
Fry the carrots in the fat in a saucepan then add just enough stock made by melting a bouillon cube in enough water to cover.
Let them simmer until tender and then pass them through a colander or sieve.
Stir the tomato puree into them.
Thin with about 3 pints... - 28.8892
Tomato, Carrot And Orange Soup
Put tomatoes, carrots, orange juice and bayleaf in a bowl. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring once or twice, until carrots are cooked.
Remove the bayleaf and puree the mixture in a blender or food processor.... - 28.1131
Soups Creamy Carrot Soup
1) In a saucepan heat oil, cook onion and the garlic moderately over low heat for 5 minutes till onions are softened.
2) Stir in broth, carrots, parsnips, and thyme. Boil the mixture and simmer for 30 minutes till vegetables are cooked.
3) Pour mixture... - 46.0317
Split Pea Soup With Carrots
Place water, split peas, carrots, celery, onion, thyme, and cayenne pepper in a large soup pot.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until peas are tender.
Transfer to a blender or food processor and puree.
Return to pot and warm... - 43.9923
Carrot Rice Soup
Peel and slice the carrots and onion.
Wash the rice.
Combine them all in a pan and pour in the water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about twenty-five minutes.
Transfer contents to a blender container or work bowl of a food... - 40.8449
Hearty Carrot Soup
Put the carrots and stock in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 20 minutes or until the carrots are soft.
Strain the soup, reserving the stock, and rub the carrots through the strainer to form a puree.
Melt the butter in the saucepan.
Stir in the... - 36.4678
1) In a large ovenproof bowl, combine the carrots, oil and 2 tablespoons of water.
2) On high power, cook covered for 5 minutes or until the carrots are just soft. Leave them in the cooking liquid.
3) Now, stir the tomatoes along with the juice,... - 46.6881
Creamy Carrot Soup
Insert metal blade.
Place carrots in work bowl, half at a time (or all at once in a large-capacity processor); process until finely chopped, using on-off pulses.
Finely chop onion.
Melt butter in a 3 to 4-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and... - 41.6871
Cream Of Tomato Soup
Cook chopped tomatoes, celery, carrot, onion, sugar, and herbs in 1 tablespoon of the butter, covered, until vegetables are soft.
Discard herbs and force vegetables through food mill with stock.
Melt remaining butter until bubbly, add flour and cook,... - 40.518
Carrot And Courgette Zucchini Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and saute carrots, courgettes.
2) Put the lid and simmer for 10 minutes until tender.
3) Stream in the stock and stirring bay leaf, puree, sugar, and seasoning.
4) Allow the soup to boil, and simmer for... - 46.8806
Carrot Apple And Celery Soup
1. Place the carrots onion and celery in a large saucepan and add the stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, peel, core and dice 2 of the eating (dessert) apples. Add the pieces of apple, tomato puree (paste), bay leaf and... - 40.8252
Fall's Orange Kumara Carrot And Lenil Soup
Kumara (sweet potato) Carrot and Lentil soup is a perfect heart warming soup for the cold months. The color resembles the orange of autumn trees. It’s a fantastic way to use Kumara. - 49.5016
Cheese & Popcorn Soup
In a small skillet, heat oil.
Add onion, carrot and celery.
Saute over medium-high heat until vegetables are lightly coated with oil, about 30 seconds.
Add tomato; cook 2 minutes longer.
Combine sauteed vegetables and broth in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a... - 48.3113
Mexican Carrot Soup With Guacamole
Combine carrots, onion, celery, and 1 cup stock in saucepan.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Put vegetables and stock in a blender and puree vegetables or put vegetables through a sieve.
Add salt, pepper, and remaining stock and cream.
Simmer soup in top of... - 39.3893
Garden Tomato Soup
1. Heat water in a heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add garlic, red onion, scallions, and celery. Cook and stir over medium heat until tender. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
2. Place 1 cup of the tomatoes in a blender or food processor and... - 42.761
Creamy Chilled Tomato Soup
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over low heat.
Add the onion and carrot, and cook, uncovered, until the vegetables are soft 5 to 8 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, chicken broth, and basil, and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Adjust the heat so... - 39.8364
Cream Of Tomato Soup
Melt the margarine in a skillet; saute the onions and carrots 5 minutes.
In a saucepan, combine the sauteed vegetables, the tomatoes, salt, sugar and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil and cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Puree in an electric blender or force through a... - 41.8276
Cream Of Tomato Soup
1. Clean and cut tomatoes. Chop onion, carrots and turnip.
2. Cover with stock or water. Add seasoning and cook till all vegetables are tender.
3. Put through a sieve to make a purre.
4. Prepare white sauce with milk, flour and butter. Cool.
5. Add puree... - 44.3644
Basic Cream Of Vegetable Soup
This Basic Cream Of Vegetable Soup makes for a delicious Appetizer. You must try out this soup at least once. - 39.2295
Classic & Simple Tomato Soup
1. Place a heavy bottom pot on flame and melt butter in it.
2. Drop carrot, onion, garlic, and leek. Stir, and saute for 5 minutes or until vegetables are little bit softened.
3. Throw beans and peeled tomatoes. Give it a good stir.
4. Add crushed... - 0
Curried Green Pea And Tomato Soup
Curried Green Pea And Tomato Soup is a unique and winning vegetable soup that is perfect for your dinner parties. I served it for a part last night and you wouldnâ€™t believe the number of compliments I received. The secret lies in this simple and... - 49.0707
Zesty Tomato Soup With Orange
Zesty Tomato Soup With Orange is a wonderful addition to your spread. This tasty soup is a family favorite. Trust me one sip of this zest soup and you it will be your favorite too. Try this Zesty Tomato Soup With Orange recipe! - 44.054
Cream Of Tomato And Rice Soup
1) In a 3-quart casserole, cook the onion and butter in the microwave for 3 minutes or until the onion is softened.
2) Stir in the carrot and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes or until the carrot is tender.
3) Blend in the flour, then gradually stir... - 42.3843
Tomato Orange Soup
1) In a saucepan, place together onions, carrot, bay leaf, peppercorn, stock, tomatoes and salt.
2) Heat the carrot mixture to a boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Remove from heat and allow it to cool slightly.
5) In a blender, place... - 46.6985
Creamy Tomato Soup
In a 2-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion and carrot in butter until onion is soft.
Add tomatoes and their liquid, thyme, and basil; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
In a blender or... - 38.511
Tomato Orange Soup
1. Blanch orange rind in boiling water for 1 minute.
2. Refresh in cold water and drain thoroughly. Set aside to be used as garnish.
3. In a stock pot, combine all the vegetables with stock and place on a high flame.
4. Bring to boil... - 49.974
Healthy Tomato Soup
1) In a saucepan, heat butter sautÃ© carrots and onions until lightly coloured.
2) Stir in tomatoes and cover and cook gently for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Add flour, add the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
4) Put the... - 46.2704
Tomato Basil Soup
1. Finely dice carrots, onion and leeks.
2. Into a saucepan of water, crumble stock cube, add diced vegetables and basil; bring mixture to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in tomato juice and tomato puree; simmer for another 10... - 48.1056
Microwave Tomato Soup
1) In a deep casserole, melt butter.
2) Add in the chopped bacon, onions and carrots. Cover the casserole and cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Next, add in the chopped tomatoes, chicken stock, salt, black pepper, sugar, lemon juice and tomato puree. Stir... - 47.3145
1)In a heavy bottomed pan, melt oil/butter. Add in onion, garlic and carrot. Stir fry until brown in color.
2)Now add in the flour and cook continuously for half hour.
3)Add in tomato paste or puree after removing from heat.
4)Place pan back on heat... - 46.7856
1. Wash and clean the vegetables. Using the knife, chop them into 1 inch pieces. Slice onions thinly.
2. Heat a saucepan and melt the margarine. Lightly fry the vegetables until the margarine gets absorbed.
3. Pour in stock. Add... - 43.2344
Fresh Tomato Soup
1. In nonreactive 5-quart Dutch oven, melt butter over low heat. Add onion, celery, and carrot; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, for about 10 minutes. Stir in garlic and thyme; cook 1 minute.
2. Add tomatoes, broth, water, bay leaf, salt, and... - 36.7339
Tomato Soup Ukrainian Style
Combine bones, carrot, onion, cabbage, and stock in soup kettle; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 1 hour, skimming surface occasionally.
Chop tomatoes; add to soup.
Stir in seasonings; simmer 45 minutes.
Pour soup into blender or food... - 43.2065
Microwaved Fresh Tomato Soup
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) dish, microwave with cover combining together oil, onion, celery, carrot and garlic at High for 5 to 7 minutes until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
2. Further stir in tomatoes, sugar and basil microwave at High for more 5... - 42.9205
Herbed Tomato Soup
In 5 quart Dutch oven, melt margarine over low heat.
Add onion, celery, and carrot; cook 10 minutes, until tender.
Stir in garlic and thyme; cook 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, broth, salt, pepper, bay leaf, and 1/2 cup water, heat to boiling over high heat.
Reduce... - 43.8138
Spiced Tomato Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter and oil until sizzling. Add the onions and toss to coat. Cover the saucepan and "sweat" the onions over medium heat, tossing occasionally, until slightly softened, 5 to 6 minutes.
2. Add the leeks and garlic and toss to... - 41.7247
Tomato And Red Pepper Soup
1. Clean the vegetables and slice them into uniformly thin slices
2. In a large pan, heat oil
3. Add the vegetables and the garlic
4. Fry on gentle heat for 8 minutes
5. Add the paprika, pepper, ginger and thyme, and the water
6. Bring... - 43.8226
Fresh Tomato Cilantro Soup
1. Peel the tomatoes either by skewering one at a time onto a long fork and turning slowly over a gas flame until blistered all over or by dropping into boiling water for 10 seconds and then dipping into cold water. In either case, the skin can then be pulled... - 33.1507
Fresh Tomato Soup
Melt butter in a heavy, medium pot.
Add onion and carrot.
Cover and cook over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
Remove pan from heat.
Stir in flour.
Add tomatoes, stock, bay leaf, mace and seasoning.
Bring to boil, stirring.
Simmer, covered, for 20 to 30... - 45.3284
Everyday Tomato Soup
1) Combine bacon, carrots, onions and butter in a deep casserole.
2) Cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Add the remaining ingredients and cook for about 20 minutes (stir a couple of times during this process).
4) Set aside the soup for about 15... - 42.1189
Tomato Rice Soup
In a large saucepan, heat the oil and butter, and saute the onion and carrot until the onion is golden.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the rice, and simmer, with the cover ajar, for 20 minutes.
Puree the soup in batches (hot liquids foam up) in a... - 33.3554
Tomato & Pasta Soup With Pesto
1. Place the tomatoes, celery, carrot, onion, stock, tomato puree (paste), bay leaf and sugar in a large pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes. Discard the bay leaf and allow to cool slightly.
2. Transfer the soup to a blender or food processor and... - 35.9193
Cream Of Tomato And Port Soup
1. Make the vegetable stock.
2. Wash, peel and chop carrots into ½” dice.
3. Peel and chop the onion into ½” dice.
4. Cut the bacon into ½” dices.
5. Cut the croutons and fry in shallow oil.
6. Drain on kitchen paper and leave for... - 89.1271
Sherried Tomato Shrimp Bisque
1. In large saucepan, combine all ingredients, except shrimp, with 1 cup water. Bring just to a boil; reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes. Cool slightly. Remove peppercorns, cloves, and bay leaf.
2. In food processor or blender, in... - 33.0281
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. Take a large pan, add onion, garlic, celery, carrots and bacon and fry for about 2 min.
3. Mix potatoes and cook for 5 more min, mix in stock and allow the mixture to come to boil.
4. Add tomato puree and... - 43.8043
French Vegetable Soup
In a food processor, puree the basil, Parmesan, walnuts, garlic and oil.
In a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, bring the stock, tomatoes and carrots to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the white beans and... - 46.2222
Colorful Company Soup
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a small pan, blanch 1/2 of orange peel in boiling water for 30 seconds.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) The orange peel should be like curly shreds.
5) In a large pot, combine the tomatoes, onions, carrots,... - 46.9007
Prawn And Tomato Bisque
1. Melt the butter in a large heavy-based saucepan, add the carrot, onion and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes, or until softened and lightly golden. Increase the heat, add the prawns and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the shells turn... - 38.2117
1. In a liquidizer or food blender jar, combine the vegetable juices with the other ingredients except for the sunflower seeds.
2. Pulse the ingredients until they are well blended to a smooth consistency.
3. Add the sunflower seeds, ¼ cup at a time... - 46.1407
Cabbage 'n' Potato Soup
Start your meals with this extremely delicious Cabbage and Potato Soup! This Cabbage and Potato Soup is going to gear up your stomach for the coming courses! Try out this soup for dinner tonight and tell me how you like it ! - 34.1917
Chicken Soup With Tagliolini
1. Put the chicken, veal bones, and giblets (use liver for another purpose) in a large pot with 3 quarts of water. Turn the heat on high, and let the chicken and veal come to a fast boil. Skim the froth that rises to the top. Lower the heat, and add the... - 33.8334
Creamy White Bean Soup
Creamy White Bean Soup is another trendy recipe which I once learned from a TV cooking show. Lots of cream, some herbs of your choice and ofcourse loads of fresh white beans makes a perfect Creamy White Bean Soup. Whenever my kitchen is stuffed with extra... - 44.9441
In bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, and tomato juice.
Add garlic and 1/2 of the vegetables to the container of food processor or blender.
Process until vegetables are pureed, gradually adding the tomato juice mixture.
Pour into a storage container; stir in... - 39.0471
Curried Split Pea Soup
In a 3-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion, garlic, and bacon until bacon is translucent.
Add split peas and water.
Bring mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer until peas are tender (about 1 hour).
Meanwhile, split carrot lengthwise into 4... - 43.5281
Congo Soup (gros Bouillon Habitant)
Heat lard in a large soup kettle.
Add shin bones, soup beef, and marrow bone and brown to a rich golden color.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Add salt, ground pepper, and pepper pods.
Simmer covered 45 minutes, skimming soup twice.
Add remaining ingredients... - 42.8071
Simple Cauliflower Soup
I personally feel Cauliflower Soup is very nourishing. Nor a degree less neither a degree more the mixture of cauliflower, onion, carrot, tomatoes, and sour cream, with the dash of pepper along with ham gives a divine taste. Cauliflower soup is famous... - 46.8312
Pinto Bean Soup
Saute onion, celery, leek, carrot and garlic in oil until onion is soft.
Add beans, ham hock, stock, tomatoes, bouquet garni, salt and pepper.
Cover, bring to boil and simmer 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
Discard bouquet garni.
Remove ham hock, cut meat into strips and... - 41.6806
Bacon & Cheese Taco Soup
Saute onion sprinkled with sugar in olive oil for 5 minutes until clear.
Add carrots and potato, cover and saute vegetables for 10 minutes, until cooked but not browned.
Add remaining ingredients except for corn and garnish.
Cook over low heat for 30... - 38.4818
Cut carrots, cucumber, tomato and pepper into large chunks.
Add all ingredients except beans to food processor; process to make chunky puree.
Pour into large serving bowl; stir in beans.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled. - 33.3387
Black Eyed Pea Soup
1. Place the peas in a medium-size bowl with cold water to cover by 2 inches. Let the peas soak overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Drain the peas and set aside.
3. Melt the margarine in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic, and... - 38.6082
Lentil Vegetable Soup
This filling lentil soup is made with mixed vegetables and salt pork. Herbed with oregano and bay leaves, the lentil soup is great with mashed potatoes and casseroles as a side. - 46.2577
Mom's Oxtail Soup
Cut tail into 2-inch pieces; roll in flour.
In 4 quart Dutch oven or soup kettle, brown ox tail and onion in hot oil several minutes.
Add water, salt, and peppercorns; simmer uncovered about 5 hours.
Add parsley, carrots, celery, bay leaf, tomatoes, and... - 41.1407
Bean And Pasta Soup
1. In a large saucepan or stock-pot, heat the oil over medium heat and saute the onion until it begins to turn color. Add the carrot, celery, and pork ribs and saute for 10 minutes, turning the vegetables and meat every few minutes. Add tomatoes. Lower heat... - 34.1439
Simple Vegetable Soup
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the leeks, carrots, zucchini, broth, water, salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 1/2 to 6 hours, or until the vegetables are tender.
3. Carefully transfer 3 cups of the vegetables... - 32.7117
Mixed Vegetable And Chicken Soup
In a large Dutch oven, saute the onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in flour and blend well.
Add broth, puree, vinegar and seasonings; mix well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
Add two or three vegetables; simmer for 30... - 40.798
Black Eyed Peas Soup
1. Take a pot and heat it with 2 tablespoons of oil on medium heat.
2. Add minced garlic, onions and cook the onion for a few minutes. Add salt to taste and saute till the onions are translucent.
3. Add the carrots, the vegetable stock and the black... - 0
In a pan heat some oil and saute garlic and onion.
Once they are evenly browned, add bay leaf & peppers and let the aromas release.
Now put in the chopped tomatoes and stir fry.
Once cooked, add salt & sugar and the stock, achieving a thick tomato... - 45.261
Sauerkraut Soup Russian Style
Sauerkraut soup russian style is a savory soup made with sauerkraut and vegetables. Cooked in beef stock, the sauerkraut soup is herbed with parsley and chervil and cooked with tomato puree. Topped with a dash of sour cream, this sauerkraut soup has a unque... - 40.7843
1. Wipe pieces of oxtail with a clean, damp cloth, put into a 2-quart kettle with water, onion, celery, parsley, carrots and 1/2 tea spoon salt. Cover and simmer 1 hour.
2. Add the tomato puree, bay leaf and the black pepper. Cover and simmer 20 minutes more.... - 37.8744
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
1. Chop all cleaned vegetables.
2. Cook in cold stock or water till tender.
3. Pass through a sieve and make a puree.
4. Prepare white sauce with flour, butter and milk. 5. Add to puree, season to taste. Reheat and serve hot. - 39.0204
Pumpkin Soup With Basil
In a large soup pot, saute onion in butter for 4 to 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes; simmer gently for 5 to 6 minutes, or until tomatoes become slightly mushy.
In another saucepan, simmer carrots in 2-1/2 cups chicken broth, until soft.
Combine cooked carrots, hot... - 45.8627
This Lentil Soup recipe is my favorite . Lentil Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. Today, it is recognized as highly nutritious, and provides a good source of protein, fiber, iron and potassium. So if you have good taste and also care about your... - 42.0101
Oxtail And Vegetable Soup
Have oxtails cut into pieces; roll in 1/2 cup flour.
Brown in 2 tablespoons shortening in large kettle.
Add water, salt, peppercorns, cayenne, and bay leaf.
Bring to boil; skim; cover and simmer for 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
Strain broth; cool, and... - 43.8092
Thick Spicy Vegetable Soup
Peel and dice the onion, carrot, mushrooms and potato very finely and place in a large bowl.
Add the peas to the vegetables, mix in the tomato puree and pour in 150 ml (1/4 pint) of the water to loosen the mixture.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan... - 47.0182
Vegetable And Bacon Soup
1) Into a 12 cup baking dish, portion the bacon and microwave on high for 3minutes till crisp
2) Add the onion, carrot and celery and microwave till the vegetables are soft
3) Add in stock, tomato puree, basil, thyme, hot pepper flakes, cover and... - 46.1396
Split Pea Vegetable Soup
1. In a large kettle, add the split peas, water, tomatoes pureed in a blender and all the other vegetables and seasonings and allow to boil
2. When it comes to a boil, turn the heat down and simmer for almost an hour till the split peas turn... - 37.0656
Easy Minestrone Soup
Wash the celery and cut into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes).
Cut in 4 lengthwise and then into dice.
Remove the green part of the leeks, the base and the outer skin.
Slice in 4 lengthwise, rinse and dice.
Cut... - 47.5956
A Country Soup From Poitou
1. Clean the onion, carrots, turnips, leek, celery and potatoes
2. Slice the onion, carrots, turnips, leek, celery and potatoes till they are all of an equal size. This is called as paysanne
3. Thinly shred the cabbage
4. Slice the green... - 38.7518
Curried Split Pea Soup
Cut onion in chunks.
Cut bacon crosswise in 4 sections.
(Use bacon directly from refrigerator so it is still firm.) Using metal blade, process onion, bacon, and garlic with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Turn into a 3-quart saucepan along with peas and... - 45.7263
Barley Beans Soup
1. In a pot boil water. Into the boiling water add salt and add in the barley. Give it a stir. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes. For the first 5 minutes leave the lid half open, after 5 minutes cover it completely and let it cook.
2. Meanwhile... - 0
Lobster Soup Bearnaise
1) Take a soup kettle and add the white fish and fish heads to it.
2) Place the lobster shells along with the fish heads if you use fresh lobster.
3) Add the carrots, potatoes, thyme, garlic and sliced onion along with unpeeled thinly sliced pieces of... - 48.8774
Cook first 3 ingredients until onion is translucent.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer about 20 minutes.
Remove 1/2 cup vegetables.
Puree remaining ingredients.
Return all to pan, heating through. - 33.1768
Cabbage N Potato Soup
In 2-quart saucepan heat oil; add cabbage, onions, and garlic and saute over medium heat, stirring frequently, until cabbage is soft, about 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to low and add remaining ingredients; cook until vegetables are tender, about 30... - 32.6593
A Big Thick Beef Barley Soup
Trim the shin meat or brisket of any visible fat.
Heat the oil in a very large pot and brown the meat very well on both sides.
When the second side is brown, add the onion and garlic, and fry until the vegetables are soft.
Add the carrots, water, tomato... - 47.1515
Seal Rock Black Bean Soup
Soak beans overnight; discard water.
In stock pot, cook beans with 1 1/2 quarts water, covered, for 1 hour.
Add beef broth, celery, onion, carrots, tomato, Ground Chocolate, salt, mustard, pepper, mace and cloves.
Squeeze juice from lemon; reserve juice.
Add... - 48.9313
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
Suitable vegetables would be cauliflower, white asparagus stalks, or green asparagus tips, peas, tomatoes, carrots or potatoes.
Prepare the vegetables according to kind.
Cook in a small amount of salted water until tender.
Rub through a strainer with the... - 44.1772
Quick Beef Soup
Quick Beef Soup is a mouth watering delicious appetizer recipe. Try this Quick Beef Soup; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 44.8767
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and sautÃ© oxtail and fry until lightly browned.
2) Pour off the excess fat and add vegetables, bacon, herbs, and seasoning.
3) Stream in the water and allow to boil.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 3 hours or... - 47.6088
Lentil Soup With Wine
Masur Lentil Soup With Wine is a brilliant combo of eastern and western recipes. I remember how easy it was to prepare simple masur lentil when I was just learning to cook. But in it's traditional form, Masur Lentil Soup With Wine has lentil, bacon, mixed... - 43.8613
Bean And Vegetable Soup
Sort and wash beans; place beans in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water to a depth of 2 inches above beans; let soak overnight.
Drain beans well.
Combine beans, 4 cups water, and next 10 ingredients in pan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1... - 44.2211
Easy Russian Borsch
Combine beef, onions, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and water.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 3 hours.
Strain, cool and chill to remove fat.
Bring stock to boil, add beets, carrots, potato and tomato puree.
Cook 10 minutes.
Add cabbage, bring back... - 39.058
Beef Soup (zuppa)
If you have a liking for beef, this Beef Soup (Zuppa) is something you should not miss. This Beef Soup (Zuppa) is way too easy to prepare and will not take much of your time for the preparation part. Check out the recipe of Beef Soup (Zuppa). - 44.1073
Simple Lentil Soup
For those looking for an appetizing easy soup, here is a simple and delicious lentil soup. This soup is so easy to prepare and shall surely be your favorite this winter. Gently spiced with just garlic, cumin and pepper, this soup is simply amazing. So warm... - 137.184
Vegetarian Split Pea Soup
Pick over, wash, and drain the split peas.
In a large, heavy pot, heat the oil, and saute the garlic, onion, celery, and carrot until they are yellow but have not browned.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the parsley and the croutons.
Bring the soup... - 43.5892