- » Pure Honey Cake
Pure Honey Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pure honey cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pure honey cake recipes.
Carob Honey Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2) In a large bowl sieve dry ingredients.
3) Mix oil, honey, egg yolks, vanilla and water.
4) In a small bowl beat egg whites until stiff. Keep aside.
5) In an electric mixer beat first mixture for 4... - 45.9813
Prune Ginger Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease a tube pan.
3. In a pan, take prunes and add 1 ½ cups of water. Simmer it for around 15 minutes or until prunes turn soft.
4. In a blender, puree prunes with cooking water and keep it... - 46.0656
You May Also Like!
Peanut Puree Souffle
Cook the peanuts until they are very tender. To make a smooth puree easily: buzz the milk powder in a blender with the 1 cup of cooking water; add the peanuts, and buzz again until smooth.
Pour the puree into a small bowl; stir in the honey, vanilla and... - 34.8449
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. To prepare the cake, beat the egg yolks until very light and thick. Gradually beat in the honey. Add the vanilla and lemon rind.
3. Sift the baking powder with 1/2 cup of the flour. Combine remaining flour with the carob... - 42.5385
This Carrot Cake not only makes a tasty but a healthful dessert too! Bite into a chunk of this Carrot Cake tonight and tell me if you liked it ! - 42.9223
Pumpkin Cake Roll
To make the cake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter and flour a 17 X 11 X 2-inch pan.
In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy and lemon colored, about 3 minutes.
Beat in honey, pumpkin, and lemon juice.
Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon,... - 44.0464
Carob Almond Cake
Prepare one nine inch square pan by lightly oiling the bottom, then lining the pan with parchment or brown paper and oiling it lightly.
Let egg whites warm at room temperature about an hour.
Combine carob powder and boiling water in small bowl, stirring until... - 46.748
Honey And Fruit Tipsy Pudding
1) In a bowl, place the cake pieces and pour in the wine.
2) In a pan, gently heat the honey, then stir into the cake mixture with the raspberries.
3) In a buttered 2 1/2 cup pudding mold, press the mixture firmly with a spoon.
4) Cover with a saucer... - 46.6812
Honey Glazed Pumpkin Bread
In large bowl, stir sugar with pumpkin; beat in eggs, oil and milk.
Combine flour, pecans, orange rind, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and mace; stir into pumpkin mixture just until moistened.
Pour into greased 9- x 5-inch (2 L) loaf pan; bake... - 39.2565
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
Sift together flour, baking soda, and spices into a large bowl.
Stir in papaya.
In a medium-size bowl, beat oil with eggs until light and well blended.
Beat in honey and then pumpkin.
Pour... - 44.2094
Rosalie's White Yogurt Pudding Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Grease the cake pan with butter and dust it with flour, set aside.
3. In a stand mixer add the egg whites and sugar and whip until stiff peaks, once done transfer in a bowl, set aside.
4. Pour the cake mix... - 0