- » Pure Coconut
Pure Coconut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pure coconut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pure coconut recipes.
Fry the chopped onion and garlic till light brown.
Add salt, red chilli powder and cook till onions are brown.
Add chopped tomatoes, ground ginger, ground coconut, ground white cuminseeds and ground spices and stir until it becomes a thick gravy.
Add 3 cups... - 38.0345
1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
2 In a bowl, cream the butter, castor sugar and ghee until fluffy.
3 In a separate bowl, sift the flour and baking powder.
4 Gradually fold into the butter mixture.
5 Add in the milk and... - 42.5779
Coconut Kofta Curry
1 Cut the plantains into four pieces without peeling.
2 In a pan, mix turmeric and salt in water.
3 Add in the plantains pieces and boil until tender.
4 Allow to cool.
5 Transfer to a bowl and mash.
6 Add in chopped coriander leaves,... - 46.9898
Thermomix - Raw Food Recipe Ginger Coconut Orange Smoothie
Why opt for greasy finger fries of decadent burgers when something healthy and tasty as raw coconut ginger orange smoothie can fill you up equally well, sans the unwanted calories. Tali cooks up his favorite smoothie recipe that is so creamy and yummy that... - 92.669
Coconut Burfi is a popular Indian sweet made of pure fresh coconut. It is easy to make and less expensive as it does not require much of ghee. This Burfi is made during Diwali "The Festival of Lights". - 40.0903
Pineapple And Coconut Dessert
Pineapple And Coconut Dessert has a mind blowing taste. Pineapple And Coconut Dessert liked by children a lot. The pineapple with egg gives the Pineapple And Coconut Desserta mouth watering taste. - 38.1217
Fresh Coconut Custard
1. Wash the coconut and open it by piercing its "eyes" with ice pick. Drain out the milk and pour it into the upper part of a double boiler. Break shell with hammer or use meat saw. Remove meat from shell. Grate or grind the coconut meat and add it to the... - 29.5181
Chicken In Coconut Sauce
Coarsely puree the coconut, chiles, ginger, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and 1/2 cup water in a food processor or blender.
Place the chicken pieces in a large saucepan with the oil, onions, pepper, 1 cup water, and coconut puree.
Bring the liquid to a boil,... - 33.8061
Coconut Wheat Germ Jumbos
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix the flour, wheat germ, baking powder, salt, coconut, and oats.
3. Cream the butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla until fluffy. Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Put the dough by 1/4 cupfuls on ungreased baking... - 37
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients together and blend well.
2) Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3) Add the crushed ice and whirl until the liquid is foamy.
4) Pour in tall glasses and serve immediately - 33.0687
Rack Of Lamb With Coconut Mint Sauce And Glazed Peas
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Set the lamb in a medium roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 125° for medium-rare, about 35 minutes. Transfer to a cutting... - 27.5092
Spiced Macadamia Nut Cake With Coconut Lime Glaze
Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
In a small bowl, sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices.
In a medium-size bowl, cream butter.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Gradually beat remaining sugar into butter until... - 42.978
Raw And Vegan Macaroon Cookie
These raw and vegan macaroon cookies are better than their counterparts! They are light, moist, chewy on the inside and crispy on the outside, just the right blend of sweet, fluffy and coconutty. It is hard to believe these are raw and eggless. These are so... - 104.501
Spicy Coconut Chutney
In a blender, whirl coconut, bell pepper, chilies, lime juice, cilantro, and 1/4 cup water until smoothly pureed, about 4 minutes.
Scrape container often. Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 24.4887
King Prawn Masala In A Creamy Coconut Sauce
1. First, prepare the coconut sauce. Mix together the coconut milk, water, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and tomato puree in a bowl. Cover and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan with the mustard seeds, curry leaves,... - 33.8966
Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
Add remaining ingredients.
Drop by half-teaspoonfuls onto oiled cookie sheet.
Bake at 350Â° F., about 8 minutes. - 27.0716
Asian Style Tempered Tomato And Coconut Soup
1. Score an ‘x” on each tomato and place in a large saucepan.
2. Cover with just enough water to come up to about 3/4ths of the tomatoes.
3. Bring to the boil and simmer until the tomato skins are wrinkled and the tomatoes are cooked... - 112.827
Celery Root, Coconut And Shitake Soup
1. Roughly chop Celery Root. Put that in a blender.
2. Take out meat/flesh from coconut.
3. Put in shitake mushrooms.
4. Pour water in blender and blend. Make puree.
5. Add cultured vegetable, pour in milk kefir, hemp seeds, coconut butter, thyme and... - 93.5215
1. Cream the butter and sugar together very well.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and, with a wooden spoon or the fingers, work into a dough. Form into a roll about 9 inches long and 1 inch in diameter. Wrap in wax paper and chill for several hours, or... - 29.6166
Spiced Prawns In Coconut
1. In a bowl, mix all the spices together.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste
3. Stir in the vinegar and mix to a paste.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add onion and garlic and stir-fry gently until soft and golden brown.
6.... - 48.1927
Snow White Coconut Rice Pudding
1. In 3-quart saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add rice and salt. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, until rice is tender and water is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Add 3 cups milk and sugar. Simmer, uncovered, stirring often with heatproof spatula, until... - 37.1077
Holiday Coconut Macaroons
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Combine the coconut, condensed milk, and vanilla in a large bowl.
Whip the two egg whites and salt on high speed in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment until they make medium-firm peaks.
Carefully... - 30.3861
Coconut And Butternut Squash Soup
Are you always on a lookout for innovative soup recipes? You've just got one more. Watch the chef prepare this tremendous Coconut and Butternut Squash Soup. The dish is very refreshing and the blend of flavors is just impeccable. Do not miss it. - 101.711
Pork Stew With Coconut And Lime
1 In a small bowl, pour the boiling water over 1/2 cup of the coconut; let stand for 30 minutes.
Strain the liquid through a sieve into a measuring cup, pressing the coconut to extract the juice.
Discard the pulp and reserve the juice.
2 ln a food processoror... - 41.0325
Curry Sauce With Coconut
Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan, add the onion, celery, carrot, garlic, apple, and banana, and saute over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add the curry powder and tomato puree and cook for 3 minutes more, stirring often.
Add the parsley, coconut, and stock... - 38.4944
Coconut Ginger Fish
Cut the coconut into small pieces and place it in a basin.
Boil the water, pour over the coconut and add the ginger.
Peel and finely chop the onions and garlic.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onions and garlic gently for 5 minutes.
Add the coconut... - 42.5547
Homemade Strawberry Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream In Blender
Homemade ice-cream, that too without any special appliance - you must be so excited to find this recipe. Yes, it is exciting for you and your whole family - when they know that now delicious ice cream can be made just out of your blender. To know the method... - 99.4609
Boil the milk well. Then add the sugar and the coconut and boil for well over an hour till the mixture starts thickening.
Crumble the mava and add it to the coconut milk. Allow it to thicken well. When the mixture stops turning easily, and is sticky to the... - 28.309
Coconut Peanut Sauce
1. Remove the woody outer leaves of the lemongrass stalk (if using). Finely slice the tender inner stalk and transfer to a blender. Add the peanuts, garlic, ginger, lime zest and juice, anchovy paste, sugar, salt to taste, and red pepper flakes.
2. Add the... - 31.3851
Coconut Cream Of Spinach Soup In A Hurry
Looking for a dairy free version of cream of spinach? Check out this recipe made with coconut milk that comes together fast. Never made spinach soup? No prob, I'll show you how. - 0
Coconut Lamb Curry
Puree the garlic and onions in a food processor.
Put the puree in a casserole and add the oil.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Puree the apple and tomatoes in a food processor.
Add the apple and tomato puree to the casserole.
Cover and... - 43.4868
Coconut Cream Icecream
1.In a beavy saucepan, combine, coconut milk, sugar, milk, cream, vanilla extract and cook over medium heat.
2.Make sure that the sugar dissolves completely, prior to removing from heat. This would take about 10 minutes.
3.In a bowl, whisk the egg... - 41.3057
Seafood Curry With Coconut, Citrus And Cucumber
This Asian-inspired curry, more sweet than hot, pairs nicely with a medium-bodied Australian Riesling that will balance its sweet, citrus and hot tones. An off-dry white or rosé picks up on the nuance of the sweet coconut. Dependable: dry, unoaked Australian... - 45.4957
Coconut Mace Sauce
1. In a pan melt butter, add coconut and saute until golden brown.
2. Lift out coconut and set aside.
3. To the butter in pan, add sugar, corn syrup, mace and salt and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils vigorously.
4. Stir in... - 37.9999
Mexican Coconut Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large heavy pot, mix the water, orange peel, cinnamon sticks, and salt together. Bring to a boil, stir in the rice then simmer on a low heat for about 20 minutes, until all the liquid is... - 48.13
Pistachio And Coconut Gateau
Put the milk in a bowl and warm in the microwave oven for 30 seconds on HIGH Power.
Add the sugar and yeast and mix with a fork.
Sift the flour and a pinch of salt over a bowl.
Warm in the microwave oven for 20 seconds on HIGH.
Make a well in the center of... - 45.3801
Scallops With Panko Crust And Herbed Coconut Chutney
1. To prepare the chutney, combine all the chutney ingredients in a blender and puree. Set aside.
2. Season scallops with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl. Place panko in a bowl.
4. Heat oil in a nonstick saute pan over - 29.5356
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and the vanilla. Sift the flour and stir in with the milk, coconut, and raisins.
3. Drop by teaspoons onto an oiled baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10... - 29.7787