- » Punch Bowl Ice Ring
Punch Bowl Ice Ring Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Punch Bowl Ice Ring recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Punch Bowl Ice Ring recipes.
Combine juices, rum, rye, and confectioners' sugar in a punch bowl; blend well.
Float Ice Ring on punch.
Makes about 20 (4-oz) punch-cup servings. - 27.5566
Pink Champagne Punch Bowl
1. Make Strawberry Ice Ring: Pour distilled water, to measure about 1 inch, into a 2-quart ring mold. Arrange unbilled berries in bottom. Freeze until firm. Gradually pour in distilled water to fill mold. Freeze until firm—several hours.
2. When ice ring is... - 26.0412
Sparkling Punch With Fruit Ice Ring
In 6-cup ring mold place crushed ice.
Arrange fruit over ice.
Pour 2 cups cranberry juice over fruit.
Freeze ring at least 8 hours or overnight.
To serve, dip mold into warm water for 10 to 15 seconds.
Carefully unmold and place ring, fruit side up, in punch... - 33.3048
Pink-champagne Punch Bowl
Make Strawberry Ice Ring: Pour distilled water, to measure about 1 inch, into a 2-quart ring mold.
Arrange unhulled berries in bottom.
Freeze until firm.
Gradually pour in distilled water to fill mold.
Freeze until firm—several hours.
When ice ring is... - 32.3739
Iced Orange Punch
This Iced Orange Punch is perfect for those who want to have something light! Try out this tangy and refreshing treat on a hot summer have afternoon. Do you have anything to say about this Iced Orange Punch? - 32.1202
Put 1 quart of the chilled cranberry-apple drink, rum flavoring, and honey in blender container; blend till combined.
Add to remaining cranberry-apple drink in large punch bowl; stir till blended.
Carefully slip ice ring into the punch in bowl. - 29.7274
In punch bowl combine juice and vodka.
Slowly pour in ginger ale; stir gently.
Add ice cubes or ice ring. - 21.6036
Choose a ring mold that will fit your punch bowl; place it in freezer until well chilled.
Rinse inside of mold with cold water; return to freezer until thin coating of ice forms.
Arrange cherries, rounded side down and evenly spaced, in bottom of mold.
Place... - 29.5055
Light Cranberry Punch
Into a mold place half the lime slices.
Add lime juice concentrate and enough distilled water to fill mold.
In a punch bowl combine cranberry juice, ginger ale and grape juice.
Unmold ice ring; place in punch bowl.
Garnish with remaining... - 32.562
Raspberry Sparkle Punch
Sieve raspberries; discard seeds.
Combine water, sieved berries, and lemonade concentrate.
At serving time pour the raspberry mixture into punch bowl.
Add Fruited Ice Ring; carefully pour in the carbonated beverage.
Stir gently to mix. - 32.4597
Pour 1 bottle of ginger ale and lemonade concentrate into an 11-cup ring mold, add cherries, and freeze until firm.
Unmold ice ring in a punch bowl, add remaining ginger ale, orange juice, and champagne.
Stir well. - 23.7493
Cranberry Cherry Punch
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in lemonade concentrate.
Add cold water and cranberry-juice cocktail.
Place two trays of ice cubes or molded ice ring in large punch bowl.
Pour punch over ice.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, slowly pour ginger ale down... - 31.8577
Cranberry Spice Punch
In small saucepan combine sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and 1 cup water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
With slotted spoon remove spices.
Cover and chill spiced liquid.
To serve, in punch bowl combine spiced liquid, cranberry juice... - 32.0867
Grape & Cranberry Punch
In a large punch bowl combine white grape juice and cranberry juice cocktail concentrate.
Just before serving, stir in lemon lime carbonated beverage.
Add Ice Ring. - 18.8615
Bubbling Holiday Punch
Pour water into ring mold to depth of one inch; freeze.
Arrange berries and lime slices around mold; add enough water to anchor fruit to ice.
Fill mold with water; freeze solid.
In punch bowl, combine daiquiri mix and rum.
Carefully add ice ring.
Pour... - 30.1354
Apple Grape Punch
Prepare ice ring in advance, if desired.
In punch bowl, combine juices, vodka, if desired, and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add ice ring.
Ice Ring: Combine 1 (8-ounce) bottle brand and 3/4 cup sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Add... - 33.4407
Cut orange slices in half.
Line bottom of a 6 1/2-cup ring mold with half of orange slices and cherries.
Pour in a thin layer of ginger ale, and freeze until firm.
Arrange remaining orange slices and cherries along side of ring mold, and pour in another thin... - 42.2051
Boil sugar and water for one minute and cool; add juices and freeze in a Bundt pan or a similar mold.
Thaw 1 -1 1/2 hours before serving.
Add cold ginger ale and champagne.
Serve over block of ice in punch bowl or substitute frozen ring mold of punch... - 38.1895
Holiday Cran Raspberry Punch
The holiday cranraspberry punch is a mixed punch made with cranberry and raspberry cocktail. Mixed together and served with ice ring and fresh or frozen raspberries, this is an awesome cooler to hang out with! - 27.6497
Free Trimming Fruit Punch
In large punch bowl, combine grape juice, soda water, lemon and lime slices and bitters.
Gently add ice ring. - 30.1606
Holiday Champagne Punch
1. Prepare ice ring: Fill 5-cup ring mold with 1/4 inch water; freeze until firm. Reserve 8 strawberries; slice remaining strawberries. On ice in ring mold, arrange one-half of sliced strawberries, 1/2 cup grapes, and enough water just to cover fruit (so... - 33.3823
Blushing Champagne Punch
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large container, stirring well.
Cover and chill.
Pour mixture into a large punch bowl; add champagne, stirring gently.
Add ice cubes or an ice ring, if desired. - 32.1248
Party Fruit Punch
Party Fruit Punch is a delightful punch meant for those with a weakness for fruits. Its no wonder that it is one of my favorite. Donâ€™t miss out on this wonderful Party Fruit Punch recipe ! - 45.0931
Sparkling Shower Punch
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and boil 5 minutes.
Cool and chill.
When ready to serve, stir tea and juices, mint, cucumber peel, and cayenne pepper into syrup.
Pour over ice block, or ring in... - 41.6601
Festive Fruit Punch
In a bowl combine pineapple juice, orange juice, and lemon juice.
Stir in sugar till dissolved.
To serve, place ice ring in a punch bowl.
Pour juice mixture over ring.
Slowly pour ginger ale down side of punch bowl.
Stir gently to mix. - 34.6144
Hallmark Party Punch
Fill a 1-quart ring mold about half full with water; freeze.
Overlap halved orange slices on top of ice.
Arrange cranberries and leaves on oranges.
Add just enough water to partially cover cranberries; freeze.
Combine juices, grenadine syrup and vodka in a... - 39.3194
One day in advance prepare ice ring.
With small knife, cut continuous 1 inch wide strip of peel from each orange; reserve peels.
Squeeze juice from oranges; add water to orange juice to measure 5 cups liquid.
Pour 3 1/2 cups orange juice mixture into 6 cup... - 47.2031
Drain syrup from apricots and reserve.
Put a layer of finely crushed ice in a 5-cup ring mold.
Arrange apricots on ice.
Slice 1 lime very thin and stand a slice between each apricot.
Fill mold with crushed ice and freeze until solid.
Mix reserved apricot... - 33.7894
Sparkling Wine Punch
1. In a 4-cup ring mold arrange grapes in a ring.
2. Add 3 cups grape juice cover and freeze.
3. In a punch bowl combine remaining grape juice, club soda, wine and liqueur.
4. Float ice ring on top and serve. - 33.8472
1.Take a punch bowl, put corn syrup and rum in it and mix.
2.Add daiquiri mix to the bowl.
3.Put carbonated water to the drink.
4.Put ice ring and lemon slices to the drink and serve. - 35.6685
Double Berry Cocoa Punch
Prepare Ice Ring in advance if desired.
In blender container, puree strawberries with cream of coconut until smooth.
In large punch bowl, combine strawberry mixture, cranberry juice and rum.
Just before serving, add club soda and Ice Ring. - 26.2241
Betty's Holiday Cranberry Punch
1. In a punch bowl, place ice cubes.
2. Pour cranberry juice, pineapple juice and ale in it. Give it a good stir.
3. Serve holiday cranberry punch immediately.
You can make ice rings by freezing water in ring like molds.
Remove ice... - 0
Summer Cranberry Punch
Pour boiling water over the gelatin; stir to dissolve.
Stir in lemonade concentrate.
Pour into large punch bowl.
Stir in cold water and cranberry juice cocktail.
Slowly pour in grapefruit beverage; stir gently to mix.
Add ice or an ice ring. - 33.8007
1. Combine lemonade concentrate, ginger ale, quinine water and grenadine syrup in a large bowl. Add Clear Ice Ring or several trays of ice.
2. Garnish with lemon and lime slices and sprigs of mint; float on top. - 28.0847
Sparkling Strawberry Punch
Thaw strawberries, if frozen.
Chill cranberry juice and ginger ale.
Place berries in blender container.
Cover and blend till berries are pureed.
If desired, strain and discard seeds.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Stir in lemonade... - 37.7846
Spiced Citrus Punch
This is a brilliant Spiced Citrus Punch recipe. I serve this for my parties all the time! Don€™t miss out on this easy Spiced Citrus Punch recipe. - 36.2897
1. Combine sugar, cinnamon stick, cloves, allspice and water in a small saucepan; heat to boiling; simmer 5 minutes. Strain into a medium-size bowl; cool.
2. When ready to mix punch, pour spiced-water mixture into a punch bowl; stir in thawed lemonade and... - 34.8825
Sparkling Champagne Punch With Slushy Lemonade
Lightly coat a 4 1/2-cup ring mold with cooking spray.
Pour 3 cups lemonade into mold; freeze until slushy.
Arrange lemon slices, lime slices, and cherries in mold, securing fruit in slush mixture.
Fill mold with remaining 3/4 cup lemonade; freeze until... - 43.5132
1. Mix corn syrup and rum in punch bowl, stirring to blend; stir in daiquiri mix.
2. Just before serving, add carbonated water, then carefully slide in Clear Ice Ring and add the lime slices. - 25.658
1.Take a punch bowl; put corn syrup and brandy in it and stir.
2.Add sauterne and mix.
3.Stir in carbonated water and champagne to the drink.
4.Put strawberries; ice cubes or ice ring and serve. - 38.252
1) In a large bowl, mix the limeade, lemonade and orange juice concentrates with 8 cups water and refrigerate until chilled.
2) In a punch bowl, add the chilled mixture, then stir in rum and gently pour in the carbonated water.
3) Place... - 31.6961
1. Mix corn syrup and brandy in punch bowl until well blended; stir in sauterne.
2. Just before serving, add carbonated water and champagne. Slide in Clear Ice Ring; add strawberries. - 26.5251
Tropical Tea Punch
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, stir in the sugar until it has dissolved.
2. Combine the tea, cognac, rum and pineapple chunks. Chill thoroughly. Meanwhile, fill a ring mold or a star mold with water and freeze.
3. When ready to serve, pour... - 28.3468
Golden Fruit Punch
1) Take a punch bowl and mix all the fruit juices together by stirring it well.
2) Chill the mixture once the sugar dissolves.
1) Add ice cubes or ring along with some ginger ale.
2) Garnish with citrus fruit slices like orange and lemon and... - 39.1406
1. In a punchbowl combine fruit juices.
2. In cheesecloth bag tie whole cloves and mix well adding to juice with other spices and sugar to dissolve sugar.
3. Let it stand for several hours and when ready to serve, stir well removing spice... - 46.3536
Apple Prune Breakfast Ring
Combine the milk, sugar and salt in a bowl.
Dissolve the yeast in the water, then stir into the milk mixture.
Add the egg and shortening and mix.
Stir in just enough flour to make a soft dough.
Turn out onto a floured board and knead for about 5 minutes or... - 42.7935
Double Berry Coco Punch
Prepare ice ring in advance, if desired.
In blender container, puree strawberries and cream of coconut until smooth.
In large punch bowl, combine strawberry mixture, cranberry juice and rum, if desired.
Just before serving, add club soda and ice ring.
Ice... - 30.1143
Pina Colada Punch
Prepare ice ring in advance.
In blender container, combine crushed pineapple and cream of coconut; blend until smooth.
In large punch bowl, combine pineapple mixture, pineapple juice and rum if desired.
Just before serving, add club soda and ice. - 29.7519
Sparkling Champagne Punch
Combine first 3 ingredients; chill well.
To serve, pour the juice mixture over ice in a large punch bowl.
Gently stir in ginger ale, tonic water, and champagne. - 20.2935
Sparkling Champagne Punch
1. In a mixing bowl, add 3 ingredients and mix.
2. Chill for several hours.
3. Pour over ice in a large punch bowl.
4. Mix ginger ale, tonic water, and champagne. - 33.4138
Combine the fruit juices, grenadine, and sugar; stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
When ready to serve, pour fruit juice mixture into a chilled punch bowl.
Add the chilled ginger ale and sparkling water; stir gently to blend.
Float a... - 38.459
Constant Comment Champagne Punch With Frosted Fruit Mould
To Make Mold: Place tea bags in a heatproof bowl, pitcher, or nonal-uminum saucepan.
Pour boiling water over and steep until tea reaches room temperature.
Remove tea bags.
Pour enough tea into a 6-cup ring, tree, heart, or other shape mold to fill about two... - 41.6721
Danish Coffee Ring
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine next 4 ingredients; cool to lukewarm.
Add the egg.
Add vanilla, lemon peel, and 7 cup of the flour; beat well.
Stir in softened yeast; mix well.
Add remaining flour to make a smooth, soft dough.
Knead on floured surface... - 40.8376
Danish Coffee Ring
1) Combine together the yeast and 1 ½ cups of flour in a large bowl.
2) Heat the sugar, milk, shortening and ½ teaspoon of salt till the mixture is just warm, occasionally stirring to melt the shortening.
3) Add the mixture to the dry mixture in the... - 44.6622
Danish Coffee Ring
Danish Coffee Ring is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a snack. Enjoy this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Danish Coffee Ring. - 43.0747
King's Bread Ring
Sprinkle yeast on milk; stir to dissolve.
Cream sugar and 1/3 cup margarine.
Blend in salt and orange peel.
Add 1 egg, yeast mixture, and enough flour to make stiff dough.
Turn out on lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 10... - 40.8848
Cinnamon Meringue Coffee Ring
In large mixer bowl, combine yeast and 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Heat together milk, butter, the 1/3 cup sugar, and the salt just till warm, stirring to melt butter.
Add to dry ingredients in mixer bowl.
Add egg and egg yolk.
Beat for 1/2 minute on low speed... - 43.2206
Swedish Tea Ring With Raisin Filling
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, shortening, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and shortening is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture in mixer bowl; add eggs.
Beat at low... - 45.0463
Fresh Orange Coffee Ring
Peel, section, and dice oranges over bowl to catch juice.
Measure juice; add milk to make 3/4 cup liquid (mixture will curdle).
In small mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the flour, the yeast, and 1 teaspoon of the orange peel.
Heat milk mixture, 1/2 cup... - 42.0897
Cherry Tea Ring
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl; add milk, sugar, salt, egg, shortening and 2 cups flour.
Mix until smooth.
Add enough flour to make soft easily handled dough.
Knead until smooth.
Place in greased bowl; cover.
Let rise for 1 hour and 30 minutes or... - 45.9025
Swedish Tea Ring
This Swedish Tea Ring is simply awesome ! Try this out for your party tea this weekend with your friends. Bake this candied fruits and almond bread beforehand and see for yourself if you like it. your suggestions for this Swedish Tea Ring are welcome. - 47.6381
Swedish Tea Ring
1. In a measuring cup, activate the yeast by dissolving it with the sugar in a little warm milk. Allow the yeast starter to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes until it is frothy.
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or baking spray.
3. Preheat... - 47.1164
Colonial Sweet Bread Rings
The Colonial Sweet Bread Rings is a delightfully filing and addictive bread that is perfect for a late brunch, The unique and incomparable taste of this Colonial Sweet Bread Rings is simply irresistible. Try it! - 43.8101
Rose Wine Cooler
Prepare ice ring in advance.
In large punch bowl, combine sugar and stir until sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add wine, club soda and ice. - 22.7619
1. Use a 1 1/2-quart decorative mold— a bell, Christmas tree or ring; choose one that will fit into your punch bowl. Place in freezer to chill well. Rinse inside of mold with cold water; return to freezer until thin coating of ice forms.
2. Covering bottom... - 30.8672
Spiced Red Wine
Prepare Grape Ice Ring.
Combine sugar and water in small saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Boil, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Cool to room temperature.
Cover; refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
Combine wine, grape juice, schnapps and sugar... - 33.4273
Combine apricot nectar, pineapple juice and thawed limeade concentrate in a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale.
Add Clear Ice Ring; float a few lime slices and whole strawberries on the surface of the punch, if you wish. - 23.5964
White Wine Sangria
In a large punch bowl, stir together wine, lemon-limeade concentrate, orange juice concentrate, and water.
Shortly before serving add ice ring. - 23.3727
1. One or two days ahead, make Orange Ice Ring so it will be frozen firm.
2. Combine the cider, imitation-orange-juice concentrate and com syrup in a large pitcher. Chill at least 3 hours.
3. Just before serving, pour mixture into a punch bowl; stir in ginger... - 28.6507
1. In a bowl stir combining first 3 ingredients till blended and add flavor.
2. Serve in punch bowl over a large piece of ice or an Ice Ring. - 29.9772
1.Take bowl; combine Curagao and punch in it.
2.Put claret and carbonated beverage in the bowl.
3.Add Ice Ring to it carefully.
4.Garnish with orange slices and serve. - 38.7773
1. Mix curacao and tropical punch in bowl.
2. Just before serving, add claret and carbonated beverage; carefully slide in Clear or Strawberry Ice Ring and add the orange slices. - 25.3531
Sunburst Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, sugar, shortening, and 1 teaspoon salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring to melt shortening.
Add to dry mixture; add egg and lemon peel.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2... - 41.4093
Mexican Holiday Bread
Soften yeast in 1/2 cup warm water (110°).
Heat milk, butter, sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt till sugar dissolves; cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 2 cups of the flour; beat well.
Add softened yeast, eggs, and peel; beat well.
Stir in cherries, nuts, and enough... - 44.2087
Portuguese King's Cake
In small bowl, mix together candied fruit, raisins, lemon and orange rinds and port; cover and let stand while preparing dough.
Meanwhile, in bowl, whisk together yeast, 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the sugar, 1 cup (250 mL) of the flour and water until smooth.
Cover... - 49.7554
Cherry Go Round
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add warm milk, sugar, butter, salt, egg and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8... - 47.3784
Coffee Cake Wreath
1. In cup, combine warm water, yeast, and 1 teaspoon sugar; stir to dissolve. Let stand until mixture is foamy, about 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat butter and remaining 1/2 cup sugar until blended. Increase speed to... - 46.4891
Danish 1 Oltee King
Soften active dry yeast in warm water (110°) or compressed yeast in lukewarm water (85°).
Combine scalded milk, shortening, 1/4 cup sugar, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add the egg, vanilla, lemon peel, and 1 cup of the flour; beat well.
Stir in softened... - 42.0981
Nut Filled Christmas Wreath
In large bowl, combine water, yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar; stir to dissolve yeast.
Let stand until bubbly, about 5 minutes.
Add remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, eggs, butter, milk, salt and cardamom; mix well.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups flour until smooth.
Stir in... - 44.5889
Mexican Holiday Bread
This Mexican Holiday Bread is a rage with my family ! Understandably with red and green candied cherries and pecans and again with pecan and cherry frostings on top, this colorful bread is a passion ! Try this Mexican Holiday Bread for any special occasion... - 47.2619
Almond Twirl Bread
1 In a large mixing bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast. In a small saucepan heat and stir milk, sugar, margarine or butter, and salt just until warm (120° to 130°) and margarine almost melts. Add to dry mixture in mixing bowl; add eggs. Beat... - 39.1825
Easter Egg Bread
Soften yeast in the warm water in a bowl.
Mix in the 1 cup flour, then the 1/3 cup water.
Beat until smooth.
Cover; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
Cream butter with lemon peel and juice.
Add sugar and salt gradually, beating until... - 45.1801
Pumpkin Swirl Coffee Cake
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine 3/4 cup of the flour and the yeast; set aside. In a small saucepan heat and stir the 1/2 cup milk, granulated sugar, margarine, and 1/2 teaspoon salt just till warm (120° to 130°) and margarine or butter almost melts. Add... - 41.4095