- » Punch Bowl
Punch Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of punch bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for punch bowl recipes.
Sparkling Punch Bowl
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Combine ginger ale and ice cubes to make 8 cups.
Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
Remove any unmelted ice.
Measure 4 cups of the gelatin; set aside.
Fold cut-up fruit and pineapple chunks into remaining... - 40.4132
Holiday Punch Bowl
1 In a medium size bowl,dissolve daiquiri mix in rum;refrigerate.
2 Before serving:Pour rum mixture into a punch bowl.
3 Add punch and quinine water, carefully slide in the ice mold and add orange slices.
4 Decorate with Christmas... - 35.9602
Pink-champagne Punch Bowl
Make Strawberry Ice Ring: Pour distilled water, to measure about 1 inch, into a 2-quart ring mold.
Arrange unhulled berries in bottom.
Freeze until firm.
Gradually pour in distilled water to fill mold.
Freeze until firm—several hours.
When ice ring is... - 32.3739
Christmas Cranberry Raspberry Punch Bowl
Shortly before serving, partially thaw Cranberry Cocktail concentrate and raspberry concentrate until slushy.
In punch bowl, combine Cranberry Cocktail and raspberry concentrates and chilled Cranberry Cocktail.
Just before serving, add chilled Raspberry... - 31.7071
You May Also Like!
Champagne Punch Bowl
1. In a flat tray, place grapes and freeze for 3 to 4 hours, or till service.
2. In a punch bowl or a large pitcher, combine sugar, cognac and sauterne.
3. Mix well till sugar dissolves completely.
4. Cling wrap and refrigerate till... - 40.8141
Pink Champagne Punch Bowl
1. Make Strawberry Ice Ring: Pour distilled water, to measure about 1 inch, into a 2-quart ring mold. Arrange unbilled berries in bottom. Freeze until firm. Gradually pour in distilled water to fill mold. Freeze until firm—several hours.
2. When ice ring is... - 26.0412
Watermelon Punch Bowl
Mix the pink lemonade with the cold water or whiz in a blender.
Add the carbonated beverage.
Rest the watermelon on the flat light-skinned side to prevent rolling.
If it refuses to remain steady, cut a thin strip of skin from the underside.
Now, with a sharp... - 33.6171
Frosted Punch Bowl
Beat 1 egg white with 1 tablespoon water.
Use to brush a band about 1-1/2 inches wide on outside of punch bowl, at top.
Sprinkle sheet of waxed paper with granulated sugar.
Roll edge of bowl in sugar, to frost it.
Let stand at room temperature about 20... - 20.6712
Iced Cardamom Coffee In Punch Bowl
Mix the instant coffee, sugar, and cardamom in a heat-resistant bowl.
Pour in boiling water and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Cool or chill.
When ready to serve, pour coffee over an ice mold in a punch bowl.
Ladle into punch cups and serve with a bowl of... - 28.1223
Strawberry Punch Bowl Cake
Chef David Bishop Teaching how to make a "fresh strawberry punch bowl Cake". This is going to be a popular whereever you take it. Great dish to make with the kids!! - 0
Party Punch Bowl Dessert
Use 2 (8-inch) round layer cake pans and a clear glass punch bowl.
Make cake according to box directions.
Cool; cut layers horizontally by pulling string through so you have 4 layers.
Make vanilla pudding according to package directions and let cool.
Mix... - 39.6484
Combine juices, rum, rye, and confectioners' sugar in a punch bowl; blend well.
Float Ice Ring on punch.
Makes about 20 (4-oz) punch-cup servings. - 27.5566
Pumpkin Punch Bowl With Hot Mulled Cider
1) In a 6-quart kettle, place together cider, brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice and cloves.
2) Heat the cider mixture to boil.
3) Reduce the heat and cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
4) Cut a 2-inch slice from the top.
5) Scoop out the seeds from the... - 41.0355
1. Mix wine, club soda and liqueur.
2. Add ice cubes, lemon slices and serve. - 23.3039
Punch Bowl Recipes By Category