- » Punch
Punch is a general term used for a wide variety of mixed drinks with different fruit juices and can be alcoholic or non-alcoholic. Usually rum is the most commonly used ingredients in alcoholic punch. The punch is ... More »
Christmas Cherry And Pineapple Punch
What are you serving to the kids this Christmas? Well, if you haven't decided yet here is a great drink called as Christmas Cherry and Pineapple Punch. View this video for the details of this quick, easy and refreshing drink. Merry Christmas! - 130.769
Sparkling Thanksgiving Punch
Looking for a cold, sparkling, refreshing and downright delicious punch to serve for Thanksgiving or autumn occasions? Let me show you how to make one of my favorite cold weather punches!!
This sparkling Thanksgiving punch taste like apple cider infused with... - 123.204
Milwaukee Style Planters Punch
Clint shows us his version of a traditional planter's punch. He uses a pineapple flavored vodka instead of rum and his homemade grenadine syrup. It is the perfect punch for your summer beach or pool party! - 122.823
Pomegranate Moscato Punch (that "happy" Punch")
This rustic Pomegranate and Moscato Punch Cocktail is going to charm everyone in your next party. Watch the video for the details. The oranges, limes and pomegranate seeds are the perfect "ice cube" garnishes of this drink. They really add that citrus kick... - 121.898
10 Cane Spiced Apple Punch
This drink is an ideal Holiday drink. The 10 Cane Spiced Apple Punch comes packed with those Holiday flavors. In the video, Derrick uses a full bottle of 10 cane in this punch, perfect for parties and the festive holidays that are fast approaching. - 120.709
Halloween Spooktacular Punch
Halloween spooktacular punch is a great way to add some spookiness to the kid's activity. It looks ghoulish and will attract the kids for sure. It also has antioxidants making it a healthy drink to have. - 118.441
Corona Berry Beer Punch-cinco De Mayo
I love beer punches, even though I HATE beer! This Corona Berry Beer Punch is another favorite for BBQ's in my family! Cold, tart, sweet and so refreshing! Even if you hate beer you just might fall in love with this beer punch. It tastes very similar to... - 117.378
A party is incomplete without the drinks! A wine punch is the apt thing to make! If you have some colorful cups and bowl the punch is all that is required! Watch this video to make this easy wine punch! - 115.963
Sparkling Celebration Punch (non-alcoholic)
For a small party, these non-alcoholic drinks are a must. Simple ingredients and wonderful flavors make ths punch a winner. We really liked Monique's luscious low calories drinks. - 111.887
Mother's Day Special Apricot Pineapple Punch
Nothing quells your parched throat like a pitcher of cool, refreshing punch, tantalizing enough to satiate your soul. This warm-weather favorite makes for a great party addition. Betty shows how to stir up this perfect thirst quencher that is alcohol-free and... - 110.363
Party Strawberry Colada Punch
Be it a formal celebration or a casual backyard gathering, this toothsome and refreshing colada punch is sure to please the crowd! In this video, Betty shows how to make a spunky strawberry colada punch. Tantalizing yet so simple, this yummy punch is a... - 110.219
Diageo Mixologist Elayne D shows us how to make a holiday party favorite: punch - 109.962
How To Make The Tiki Punch
Build in a cocktail shaker and shake for 10-seconds and strain into a tiki glass, collins or highball (whichever you prefer) - 108.018
Super Delicious After Sun Punch
Summery, delicious and down easy, Derrick Schommer's "after sun punch" is a bright, happy way to perk up your evenings with your gal pals. This super-good cocktail blends in a gamut if fruity flavors, starting from pineapple to coconut to banana and more. If... - 102.182
Pacific Ocean Punch
Inspired by the crashing waves off the California coast, Robin Benzle makes this pale blue lime-rum blender drink, and it also features the magic ingredient of...beer! Watch and learn, folks! - 96.3625
Holiday Cherry-pineapple Punch
Pack a real holiday punch this Christmas with this delicious cherry-pineapple punch. This festive drink oozes with flavor and makes for a great party drink. In this video, Betty shows how to make this delicious punch. With her special ice cubes, you can... - 93.9871
Yes, we do need several fruit punch options for New Year's Eve. So June the Homemaker is sharing an alcoholic and a non-alcoholic version of the fruit punch. Watch and learn, folks. And as always enjoy! - 90.4137
Fruit extracts and juices are great over any occasion and here is a Tropical recipe to make a punch. Check out Farah along with Talat how to make cool Mango Punch. Great to have after lunch or dinner. - 77.6092
Whiskey Sour Punch
1. Using a soup strainer, drain liquid from canned Maraschino cherries and reserve the liquid.
2. In a punch bowl or a large pitcher, combine the lemon and orange juice concentrates, angostura bitters, sugar and reserved cherry liquid.... - 48.6696
Island Fruit Punch
1. Pound ginger root to bruise or cut into several pieces.
2. In a pan boil with 4 cups of the water 10 minutes until a strong ginger flavor is obtained.
3. Steep adding mint flakes, allspice and whole cloves until cool and strain... - 47.7473
1) In a saucepan, place the rhubarb and orange beverage.
2) Cover and simmer the mixture until rhubarb is tender.
3) Add sweetener, to the mixture.
4) Let the mixture cool.
5) In a food processor, place the rhubarb mixture until pureed.
6)... - 47.6123
Minty Party Punch
1) Pour boiling water over tea.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes and then strain.
3) In a pot, add sugar with 2 cups water and boil for 5 minutes.
4) Add crushed mint leaves, cool.
5) When cool, strain and add the tea along with mint syrup, fruit juices,... - 46.535
Hot Spiced Cranberry Punch
1. In a small (4 cup) microwave proof measure combine cranberry juice, spices and water.
2. Heat in the microwave for about 9 minutes until piping hot.
3. Cover and let stand for 1 minute for the flavors of spices to infuse into the liquid.
4. Remove... - 46.1911
1) In a deep casserole, pour in boiling water to combine with whole allspice, whole cloves and cinnamon sticks all packed in a cloth.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the spice pack.
4) Pour in punch, orange juice and... - 45.8843
Hot Spicy Punch
1. In a muslin cloth, place cloves, cinnamon and tea leaves. Tie into a bag and keep aside.
2. In a medium sauce pan, boil water. Once boiled, remove from flame and add prepared bag. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. Once done, discard bag and add all the... - 45.6993
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine the lime juice and sugar syrup.
2. Shake the bitters into the mixture.
3. Add the rum and stir thoroughly; add the fresh fruit.
4. Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours.
5. Fill a lowball glass with crushed ice and,... - 45.6587
1. In a punch bowl or a large pitcher, combine the lemon and orange juice concentrates, angoustra bitters and sugar. Keep aside to thaw.
2. Once thawed, whisk well till sugar dissolves completely.
3. Cling wrap and refrigerate this mixture for two... - 45.4898
The Grenada Punch
1. In a cocktail shaker, pour the fruit juices and sugar.
2. Shake the bitters into the mixture.
3. Blend the grenadine, rum and fresh fruit; stir thoroughly.
4. Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours.
5. Fill a lowball glass with cracked ice.
6. Pour the... - 45.338
Hot Cranberry Punch
Hot cranberry punch, have you ever had it? This was what I had at a party recently and I just had to try to make it on my own. A deliciously flavored punch that would suit all tastes. - 45.3128
1. In a punchbowl combine fruit juices.
2. In cheesecloth bag tie whole cloves and mix well adding to juice with other spices and sugar to dissolve sugar.
3. Let it stand for several hours and when ready to serve, stir well removing spice... - 45.0674
Ginger Claret Punch
Ginger Claret Punch is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Ginger Claret Punch recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.6884
One day in advance prepare ice ring.
With small knife, cut continuous 1 inch wide strip of peel from each orange; reserve peels.
Squeeze juice from oranges; add water to orange juice to measure 5 cups liquid.
Pour 3 1/2 cups orange juice mixture into 6 cup... - 44.6492
1) Chill grape juice and ginger ale.
2) Mix together grape, orange, and lemon juices.
3) Add in ginger ale and water.
4) Make sugar syrup by boiling sugar and water for 10 minutes until the consistency of syrup is reached.
5) Let cool... - 44.2946
Frosty Daiquiri Punch
1. Place a Ice block in a serving Punch bowl.
2. Place in freezer for chilling.
3. In a large bowl, combine sugar and daiquiri mix.
4. Mix well till sugar dissolves completely.
5. Add liqueur and rum and mix well.
6. Cling wrap and... - 44.1959
Cranberry Pineapple Punch
1. In a cheesecloth bag or a piece of muslin cloth, tie all the spices.
2. In a 3 quart slow cooker or crock pot, combine sugar, water, salt and juices.
3. Throw the spice bag into the liquid and give a good stir.
4. Cover the pot with... - 44.1342
Mulled Wine Punch
1.Take a large saucepan; put cranberry juice, granulate sugar ad brown sugar in it.
2.Take a square shaped cheesecloth; put cinnamon, cloves and allspice in it and tie.
3.Immerse the cloth in the pan and boil the mixture.
4.Once done, let the... - 44.1108
1) Combine all ingredients, except ginger ale.
2) Keep the mixture in refrigerator for about three hours.
3) Before serving, strain and then mix in ginger ale.
4) Fill a punch glass with lots of crushed ice and pour this mixture over it.
5)... - 44.0621
Good Luck Punch
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine rhubarb and enough water to cover them.
2. Cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes or till rhubarb softens.
3. Drain through muslin cloth and keep aside.
4. In another sauce pan, combine sugar, 2 cups water and... - 44.0533
Hot Pink Punch
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries and 4 cups water.
Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes.
Press through a strainer; discard skins.
Set cranberry mixture aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, red-hots, cloves,... - 44.0178
Rhubarb Ginger Punch
1) Cut the rhubarb, into small cube.
2) Do not peel.
3) In a saucepan, place rhubarb with water and cook until tender.
4) Stir in the sweetener.
5) Pass the mixture through a fine strainer or cheesecloth.
6) Mix the lemon juice and... - 43.8938
Punch Recipes By Category