- » Pumpkin Vanilla Pudding
Pumpkin Vanilla Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin vanilla pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin vanilla pudding recipes.
In small bowl, combine all ingredients, except whipped topping and cinnamon, until blended. - 26.5889
Put the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, olive oil, fructose, vanilla extract, and acesulfame-K into a mixing bowl; use a wire whisk to mix completely.
In a small saucepan heat the milk just to the boiling point.
Whisk into the pumpkin mixture.
In a separate small... - 44.3251
Citrusy Pumpkin Pudding
In a blender or food processor, combine the pumpkin, pudding, water, orange juice, orange peel, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice or spice mixture.
Process on low speed until smooth.
Spoon into dessert dishes and refrigerate for several hours before... - 34.1361
Steamed Pumpkin Pudding
Pudding: In mixing bowl cream together shortening, brown and granulated sugars, and spices.
Beat in 2 eggs.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and soda.
Combine pumpkin and sour cream; add to creamed mixture alternately with sifted dry ingredients,... - 50.187
Spicy Pumpkin Pudding
Pour the milk into a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until warm but not boiling.
In a medium bowl, thoroughly whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, apple butter, vanilla and cinnamon.
Slowly pour in the warm milk and mix in... - 39.6053
Baked Pumpkin Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, butter, eggs, flour and milk to it. Mix them well.
3. Add spices, vanilla and pumpkin to this mixture and blend till the mixture turns smooth.
4. Portion out this mixture on a... - 45.1981
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Pudding
1) Except the whipped cream, mix together all the ingredients.
2) Into a greased slow cooker, pour the mixture.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 7 hours, or till the thermometer hits a temperature of 160 degrees.
4) Serve... - 36.8675
BLEND ALL THE INGREDIENTS.Pour the blended ingredients into a 9" square baking dish. Bake at 350 F for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Chill thoroughly. - 30.376
Pumpkin Spice Pudding
1. Measure flour, instant mashed-potato powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin-pie spice into sifter.
2. Cream butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy in a large bowl; beat in eggs, then vanilla and orange rind.
3. Sift in dry ingredients, adding... - 38.7484
Pumpkin Spice Pudding
1) Into a sifter, measure the flour, soda, salt, instant mashed-potato powder and pumpkin-pie spice.
2) In a large bowl, cream the margarine or butter with brown sugar till the mixture is fluffy. Beat in the eggs and the vanilla and orange rind.
3)... - 46.0851
Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Oh, the holidays. What a magical time of year. The weather is getting cooler, annoying Christmas commercials are everywhere, and my butt is getting bigger from all the delicious treats that just seem to linger around my house taunting me. Well my friends,... - 0
Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place bread cubes in 9-inch pie plate or 9-inch round or square baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine pumpkin, brown sugar, egg substitute, vanilla and liquid spice ginger.
Stir in evaporated milk and pour over cubed... - 36.9605
Pumpkin Puddings With Mile High Meringue
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a medium saucepan, mix 1 cup of the sugar with the water. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down the pan's side to remove any sugar. Cook without stirring over moderately high heat until an amber caramel forms, about 8 minutes.... - 32.0295
Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In large bowl, beat brown sugar and 1/2 cup butter until light and fluffy.
Add pumpkin and eggs; blend well.
Stir in pancake mix, 1... - 47.325
Pumpkin Nut Pudding
1 In a sifter,measure flour, mashed-potato powder (not flakes), baking soda, salt and pumpkin-pie spice.
2 In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine and brown sugar until fluffy.
3 Beat in the egg yolks, vanilla and orange peel.
3 In a 2-cup... - 47.7379
Creamy Pumpkin Pudding
Want to treat your family to a sweet surprise? Try this simple yet delicious creamy pumpkin pudding. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare this mouth watering delicacy. We bet you will make it over and over again. - 109.981
Two Kids Cooking Tv: Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Pumpkin Pie is a staple in the Thanksgiving Meal tradition. In this episode, Alex, Soph & Mom twist the tradition by demonstrating how to make Pumpkin Pie into a Pumpkin Pudding. - 35.4857
Cinnamon Pumpkin Pudding
Pumpkin pie is associated every bit with Thanksgiving. Every family has their secret recipe and ritual. Well this is for those of you who have gotten bored with the same old pie and want to try something new but still want to stick to the holiday flavor. It... - 0
Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce
Grandma's cookbook is one of the best places to find a delicious recipe, this Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce is right out from there. To make Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce you need only 60 minutes. The Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander... - 56.1866
Pumpkin Mousse is a delicious cheese and spiced vanilla pudding dessert topped with gingersnaps. I can€™t wait to make this for my dinner dessert today. If you feel the same urgency, don't waste time, but hurry and prepare this Pumpkin Mousse. Your family... - 45.4152
No-bake Pumpkin Pie
Happy Thanksgiving! This pie is very easy to make and it has a wonderful, creamy texture! It is a nice change from your traditional pumpkin pie recipes. - 135.678
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Pie that you would want to share with all.Double Layered Pumpkin pie that you will make every year for all your near & dear ones.Wiped cream gives a smooth,creamy flavor to this Double Layered Pumpkin pie. - 47.147
Pumpkin Flavored Panna Cotta
A pumpkin dessert..This video illustrates the making of a lovely holiday treat, the pumpkin panna cotta. It does not involve any baking but is based on scalding so its extremely easy and gets done very fast. You can use your own combination of spices to make... - 109.968
In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water; set aside for 30 minutes.
In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix until smooth, about 1 minute.
Quickly pour into gelatin; whisk until well blended.
Pour into an oiled 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.dish.
Chill until set.
Cut... - 31.6887
Praline Pumpkin Pie
1. Pour ½ cup of caramel syrup into the prepared graham cracker pie crust, spread it evenly.
2. In a large bowl combine the pumpkin puree, brown and white sugar, cinnamon powder, ground nutmeg, ground cloves and vanilla extract, mix all the... - 114.441
Heavenly Pumpkin Pie
1. In a bowl, mix flour with egg yolk, butter, half a teaspoon of salt and powdered sugar; add it to a pie tin
2. In another bowl, mix vanilla pudding mix with brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and quarter teaspoon of salt
3. Add evapouated milk... - 43.2846
Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle
Prepare and bake gingerbread according to the package directions, using two greased 9-in.round baking pans.
Cool completely on wire racks.
Meanwhile, for pudding, in a large saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk; stir until smooth.
Cook and stir over medium... - 38.7723
Spicy Pumpkin Torte
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans.
For Cake, combine cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in large bowl.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for No Cholesterol recipe.
Refrigerate cooled layers for... - 47.8334
1. Into a 1 quart souffle dish; secure a 2-inch waxed paper collar.
2. In a large bowl, stir gelatin in boiling water until it is completely dissolved; let cool down.
3. In another medium bowl, beat together pudding mix and 1 cup cold... - 45.9071
In need of a fun way to make a Halloween treat? Take a look at my pumpkin cake recipe. - 115.667
Kabocha Bread Pudding With Pisco Soaked Prunes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small bowl, cover the prunes with the pisco and let stand for 1 hour, until plump. Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add the kabocha squash and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain well. Transfer... - 36.0078
Pretty Pumpkin Cinnamon Buns
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add eggs, shortening, pumpkin, milk, sugars, pudding mixes, salt and 6 cups flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky).
Turn onto a floured... - 40.855
Fluffy Pumpkin Pie
The fluffy pumpkin pie is an old family pumpkin pie recipe in our family. Lovely as a fall dessert, the pumpkin pie is spiced with cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Combined with eggs, sugar and milk, the fluffy pumpkin pie is flavored a dash of vanilla. You can... - 43.9125
Christmas Pudding With Orange Sauce
1) Into a sifter, measure the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt.
2) In a large bowl, cream the shortening with brown sugar till the mixture is fluffy. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat well.
3) Sift in the dry ingredients, alternately... - 47.9482
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients and blend well.
2) Use a saucepan to pour this mixture.
3) Cook the mixture over medium flame and bring it to a boil by continuous stirring.
4) Reduce heat and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
5)... - 46.5642
1. Prepare a double boiler. Use a sturdy 2- or 4-quart sauce pan.
2. Fill the sauce pan with 2 or 3 inches of water and bringing it to a steady boil. Reduce the heat so that the water is just below boiling point
3. Use a heavy-duty... - 40.0075