- » Pumpkin Soup Croutons
Pumpkin Soup Croutons Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin soup croutons recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin soup croutons recipes.
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup With Parmesan Croutons
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Pierce the sweet potato with a fork.
Cut the pumpkin in half and scoop out the seeds.
Put it in a baking pan, cut side up, with the sweet potato, and bake them for 1 hour, or until tender.
During the last 10 minutes, add the... - 41.9264
Pumpkin Turnip Soup With Cinnamon Croutons
1. Combine the turnips, broth, pumpkin, water, salt, ginger, 1/8 teaspoon of the cinnamon, the nutmeg, and pepper in a medium saucepan; whisk in the milk. Heat slowly and bring just to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, combine the margarine,... - 33.0649
You May Also Like!
Williamsburg Pumpkin Soup
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Add the onion to cook until tender.
3) Pour in soup and add the remaining ingredients.
4) Heat up the mixture by frequent stirring.
5) Serve the soup in individual bowl and garnish with... - 40.1
Golden Pumpkin Soup
1)Melt the butter and add the carrot, corn and pumpkin.
2)Stir in cumin,ginger,salt, pepper and apple juice and simmer for atleast 8-10 minutes.
SERVING ... - 39.4329
Pumpkin Soup With Basil
In a large soup pot, saute onion in butter for 4 to 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes; simmer gently for 5 to 6 minutes, or until tomatoes become slightly mushy.
In another saucepan, simmer carrots in 2-1/2 cups chicken broth, until soft.
Combine cooked carrots, hot... - 43.7922
Easy Pumpkin Soup
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a small skillet, in oil, saute onions until golden but do not let them brow.
3) In a blender container, put the sauteed onions with little chicken stock and blend until pureed.
4) In a heavy bottomed... - 37.5561
Melt 30 g (1 oz) butter in a large saucepan and gently fry onion for 10 minutes or until onion is soft.
Add chicken stock and bring to the boil.
Peel and seed pumpkin and cut into 5 cm (2-inch) chunks, add to stock and simmer until tender, (about 30... - 37.911
Healthy Chicken And Pumpkin Soup
Saute onions in chicken fat or oil until golden but not brown.
Put in blender container with a little of the chicken stock and blend until pureed.
Combine onion mixture, remaining stock and pumpkin puree in a heavy bottom saucepan.
Heat, add salt and nutmeg... - 29.5052
Pumpkin can be chopped fine in food processor fitted with steel knife, if desired.
This will speed up cooking but is not necessary.
Saute onions in margarine in a large soup kettle or Dutch oven until golden.
Add pumpkin, broth, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil,... - 45.0251
Steam the pumpkin until very tender, about 15 minutes.
Set aside until cool enough to handle.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine the potatoes, apples, onions, water or stock, ginger, bay leaf and garlic.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer until... - 49.16
1. Slice the crusts from the bread and cut into small cubes. Keep aside until later.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat half the olive oil on a medium flame.
3. Add the onions and sauté for 5 minutes, until they are soft and... - 44.4938
Place butter, pumpkin and nutmeg in microproof casserole and cook, covered, on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Add water and milk, recover and cook on HIGH 8 minutes.
Puree in blender or food processor.
Add cream and heat at 80% power for 1 minute.
Garnish with croutons... - 36.9339
Pumpkin Soup Croutons Recipes By Category
Pumpkin Soup Croutons Dish: