- » Pumpkin Soup Crockpot
Pumpkin Soup Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin soup crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin soup crockpot recipes.
Golden Pumpkin Soup
1)Melt the butter and add the carrot, corn and pumpkin.
2)Stir in cumin,ginger,salt, pepper and apple juice and simmer for atleast 8-10 minutes.
SERVING ... - 39.4329
Quick Golden Pumpkin Soup
Saute celery and onion in margarine, while potatoes are cooking.
Mash potatoes and add all ingredients.
Add more milk, if a thinner soup is desired.
Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
This is a delicious and rich-tasting soup made with evaporated milk.
Try... - 37.0852
Roasted Pumpkin And Smoked Mussel Soup
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Slice the pumpkin 6 (2 inches thick) wedges and arrange in a roasting pan.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Roast in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, until pumpkin is soft.
5.... - 45.8312
Early Autumn Pumpkin Puree
1. Put the pumpkin and water into a ring microwave mould. Cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes, rotating the dish after 5 minutes.
2. Drain the pumpkin and puree briefly in a food processor, using short bursts to blend the salt, freshly... - 32.0356
Indian Pumpkin Soup
Combine pumpkin and water; stir to form thin puree.
Boil for 3 minutes.
Add milk or cream, salt to taste, and curry powder.
Heat through, stirring constantly.
Sprinkle mint over the top just before serving. - 38.8333
Chicken Noodle Pumpkin Soup
1) In a large saucepan, put the chicken and cover it with water. After brining to a boil, reduce the heat.
2) Till the chicken has tendered, cook over low flame.
3) Add noodles to the pan and cook till they are tender.
4) After mashing the pumpkin,... - 35.1986
Italian Pumpkin Soup
1 Peel the potatoes and pumpkins and cut them into dices.
2 Finely chop the onions.
3 In a pan, add half the butter and simmer choped onions in it.
4 Add in pumpkin,potatoes,beans and milk and bring to a boil.
5 Simmer for 45... - 47.6154