- » Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin Soup Recipes
Pumpkin Soup, also referred as Styrian Gold is a delicious, cream-like soup which is prepared with chicken stock, pumpkin puree, parsley, thyme and whipping cream. The very basic preparation of the pumpkin soup ... More »
Creamy Pumpkin Soup
Here is a wonderfully comforting pumpkin soup to enjoy. This excellent video is here to show you an easy recipe for a simple flavorful pumpkin soup that would surely be a favorite with your family. See this video to make this exciting recipe and rejoice! - 140.692
Hearty Homemade Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin soup is a clear indication that autumn has arrived! And no, you don’t really need a big list of fancy-schmancy ingredients to make this quintessential fall-favorite. Just fresh pumpkins and a few pantry staples and you have a nutritious,... - 138.481
Apple Walnut Topped Pumpkin Soup
A bowl of warm and creamy pumpkin soup is the best appetizer for Thanksgiving party. Here is a perfect recipe of pumpkin soup, which you can top with delicious combination of apple, walnuts and other spices. Watch the video to learn the easy procedure and... - 133.72
Roasted Pumpkin And Sweet Potato Cream
Here is a silky and delicious cream of roasted pumpkin and sweet potato with a kick. I cooked it in a ginger broth and the final result is absolutely divine! - 127.343
Nourishment and helping protect our immunity system our motto? If that’s the case then this bowl of soup should keep the cold at bay! Watch Caryellis show you how! - 124.145
Vegan Pumpkin Soup
If you are a vegan and love soup, you should try out this Vegan Pumpkin Soup. This recipe requires some preparation but the end result is well worth the effort. Watch this video for a step-by-step demonstration. - 122.607
Creamy Autumn Pumpkin And Vegetable Soup
Fall is the season for colors, so warm soups are ideal essentials and when made with variations they are treats indeed. Watch Chef Ginny Mc Cormack showing how to make a creamy, nutritious and thick Autumn pumpkin soup with pumpkin, vegetables and some... - 115.543
Pumpkin Ginger And Orange Soup
Pumpkin ginger and orange soup explains the proverb "as good as it gets". It uses some very interesting ingredients and cooked together they become this ambrosial soup that looks spirited and if you are preparing for a reason, it has to taste good. - 115.039
Slow Cooked Creamy Pumpkin Soup
A perfectly cooked creamy soup is one of the best dishes for a relaxed, almost lazy, day. Want to know of a simple recipe that will yield a very tasty creamy pumpkin soup? Then watch this video. All you need to do is prepare the ingredients and let them cook... - 110.69
Homemade Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin soup makes for a yummy first-course for your holiday feast. Easy to make and extremely good to eat, the rich, velvety pumpkin soup can be made in an hour or less. What better way to make use of sweet, vibrant pumpkins than blend them into luscious... - 102.234
Southwest Pumpkin Soup With Avocado And Jalapeno Salsa
1. Place a large pot on high flame, and heat garlic oil in it.
2. Drop onion, reduce the heat to medium, and let it sweat for a minute.
3. Add butternut squash, and saute for a minute.
4. Pour chicken stock, and half and half. Throw brown sugar, and... - 99.816
Hakkaido Pumpkin Seafood Soup
1. Cut the fish and cuttlefish fillet in about half centimeter pieces.
2. Cut the shrimps and scallops in small cubes.
3. In a medium bowl, place all the seafood including the mussels.
4. To marinate add sugar, salt, white wine and cornstarch to... - 90.929
Spicy Pumpkin Soup With Pesto
Here is video that shows how to prepare a spicy pumpkin soup that is topped with a pumpkin seed, chive and arugula pesto. This is a wonderful vegan recipe that is spicy and flavorful too. Try out this simple soup on a cold winter day or just to spice up your... - 74.1731
Homemade Pumpkin Soup -part 1: Preparation
The holiday season can do serious harms to your waistline. However, if you are wary of gorging into calorie-dense meat and pies, then something as light yet feisty like pumpkin soup will ensure that you enjoy your Thanksgiving treat to the fullest. Filling... - 65.9009
Homemade Pumpkin Soup -part 2: Preparation Cont.
Be it Halloween or Thanksgiving, your holiday platter is incomplete without hearty, delicious pumpkin soup that just oozes with fall's bounties. This video features an extremely simple recipe on pumpkin soup that is sure to get you drooling and inspire you to... - 65.2259
Curried Pumpkin Walnut Soup
This gorgeous orange pumpkin and fresh walnut soup is perfect for autumn. The lightly roasted and curried flavor of pumpkin along with the nuttiness of walnut makes this a soul comforting soup. - 51.1329
In a heavy soup pot, fry the onion and leek in the olive oil over low heat until transparent.
Add the pumpkin and continue frying for 3-5 minutes.
Sprinkle with the salt, pepper and spices and fry for a further 1-2 minutes.
Add the ouzo and a little water, to... - 50.7754
Argentine Iced Pumpkin Soup
Argentine Iced Pumpkin Soup is delicious and very easy to make. This soup has the goodness of a variety of vegetables. I often prepare this Argentine Iced Pumpkin Soup and it is always appreciated by my family. You must try it too. - 49.9262
Pumpkin Soup With Amaretti
Pumpkin Soup With Amaretti makes for a great appetizer. This soup is very easy to make and must be tried by all soup lovers. I tried this Pumpkin Soup With Amaretti for a party last week and all my guests loved it completely. You must try this easy recipe and... - 49.4073
Steam the pumpkin until very tender, about 15 minutes.
Set aside until cool enough to handle.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine the potatoes, apples, onions, water or stock, ginger, bay leaf and garlic.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer until... - 49.16
Canned Pumpkin Soup
1) Blend flour, salt and spices with 1/3 cup of milk.
2) Fry the onion quickly in margarine by turning frequently, also add pumpkin and stir well.
4) Now add the blended liquid into the pumpkin mixture.
5) Add the remaining milk, and... - 48.5046
Tomato Pumpkin Soup
If you feel stress is taking its toll on you and that you need a great energy sourse, this Pumpkin Soup is the way to go! Yes, brimming with the goodness of pumkin and other vegetables, this Pumpkin Soup takes in a fine flavoring that makes it equally... - 48.4167
Spicy Pumpkin Soup
Wash pumpkin, peel and chop roughly.
Melt butter in a non-stick pan over low heat.
Add onion and saute for about 3 minutes.
Add pumpkin, ginger and spice powders and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in flour and salt.
Pour in stock gradually, stirring all the while... - 47.4613
Pumpkin Soup With Chicken Stock
Peel the pumpkin or squash and dice into 1" cubes.
Melt the butter in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Add the pumpkin and onions.
Stir to coat.
Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
Add the stock, salt, and pepper.
Cover and simmer 15-20 minutes or... - 47.0161
Pumpkin Soup With Pineapple
1) In a non- stick pan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions and parsley.
2) Add pumpkin and pineapple, simmer for 10 minutes more, stirring continuously.
3) Add water, cover and simmer for 30 minutes more.
4) In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with... - 46.8467
Roasted Garlic Pumpkin Soup With Hazelnuts
Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a small bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Set aside until needed.
In a large, heavy-bottomed soup pot, saute the onion, chopped garlic, and spices in the butter and olive oil over... - 46.6829
Chilled Pumpkin Soup
1) In a saucepan, place stock, tomatoes, onion and bay leaf.
2) Heat the tomato mixture to simmer for 15 minutes.
3) Take away form heat and discard the bay leaf and allow to cool.
4) In an electric blender, place the tomato mixture and... - 46.4881
1. In a saucepan over low heat, brown short ribs with very little cooking oil, if needed.
2. Add water and bring it to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
4. Remove ribs from broth and slightly cool; when ribs are cool enough to... - 46.374
Queensland Blue Pumpkin Soup
Melt 1/2 cup butter in heavy saucepan.
Add pumpkin and onion; mix well.
Cook, covered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in water.
Cook until pumpkin is tender, stirring occasionally.
Pour pumpkin mixture and some milk in blender container.
Process... - 46.2608
Leek And Pumpkin Soup
1) In a large saucepan, saute the onion in half of the butter until softened but not brown.
2) Stir in the pumpkin, potatoes, fresh (not canned) beans and milk, bring slowly to a boil.
3) Cover and simmer for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally or... - 46.056
Roasted Pumpkin And Smoked Mussel Soup
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Slice the pumpkin 6 (2 inches thick) wedges and arrange in a roasting pan.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Roast in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, until pumpkin is soft.
5.... - 45.8312
Easy Pumpkin Chicken Soup
Place one-half of pumpkin in 8 x 8-in baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender, rotating dish every 5 minutes.
Repeat with remaining half.
Spoon pumpkin from shell.
Mash or process in food processor until... - 45.678
Bring the water to the boil and pour in a large bowl with the beef bones, bayleaves and peppercorns.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the pot vegetables, cover and cook on mediub for 45 minutes.
Strain and measure 1 quart (1 litre/13/4 pints) of the... - 45.6323
Pumpkin And Porcini Soup
Break up any large pieces of porcini.
Place the porcini in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside to soak.
In a soup pot on medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 5 to 10 minutes, until softened.
Add the garlic, fresh mushrooms,... - 45.5659
Brandied Pumpkin Soup
Melt butter in the pot.
Add chopped onion and cook, stirring occasionally until transparent.
Blend in ginger, nutmeg, and chicken broth.
Bring to a boil.
Blend in pumpkin, whipping cream, and half-and-half.
Reduce heat; cook until soup is heated, stirring... - 45.1245
Pumpkin can be chopped fine in food processor fitted with steel knife, if desired.
This will speed up cooking but is not necessary.
Saute onions in margarine in a large soup kettle or Dutch oven until golden.
Add pumpkin, broth, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil,... - 45.0251
Golden Pumpkin Soup
1) In a large saucepan, combine the pumpkin, onion and stock together.
2) Cover and bring to a boil, then simmer over a low heat for about 40 minutes.
3) Puree the pumpkin in a blender or press through a sieve.
4) Return the soup into the saucepan,... - 44.6802
Chili Pumpkin Soup
1. In a heavy saucepan, warm oil over medium heat.
2. Add the flour and brewer's yeast; stir well.
3. Slightly lower the heat and stir for 2-3 minutes.
4. Gradually add milk and stir until smooth.
5. Add rest of the ingredients; stir and simmer on low... - 44.6123
1. Slice the crusts from the bread and cut into small cubes. Keep aside until later.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat half the olive oil on a medium flame.
3. Add the onions and sauté for 5 minutes, until they are soft and... - 44.4938
Sugar Pumpkin Soup
1) Till it is very tender, steam the pumpkin. This usually takes about 15 minutes.
2) Keep aside and let the pumpkin cool till it is easy to handle.
3) Combine together the potatoes, apples, onions, water or stock, ginger, garlic and bay leaf in a... - 44.2041
Turkey Wild Rice Pumpkin Soup
1. In a Dutch oven Cook and stir margarine, onions and celery over medium heat until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Put in broth and pumpkin.
3. Let it boil, lower heat and let it simmer 5 minutes.
4. Stir in turkey, rice, half and... - 44.1915
Pumpkin Corn And Lime Soup
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook, stirring often, for 12 minutes, or until tender.
Add the cumin, cinnamon, salt, black pepper, and ground red pepper.
Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds, or until... - 43.9381
Pumpkin Soup With Basil
In a large soup pot, saute onion in butter for 4 to 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes; simmer gently for 5 to 6 minutes, or until tomatoes become slightly mushy.
In another saucepan, simmer carrots in 2-1/2 cups chicken broth, until soft.
Combine cooked carrots, hot... - 43.7922
Pumpkin Soup Wrth Shrimp
Skin and seed the pumpkin and remove the pith, Cut the flesh into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) slices and then into small cubes.
Wash the celery.
Remove the leaves and set aside.
Chop the stalks finely.
Put the shallots, pumpkin, celery stalks and leaves into a... - 43.7598
Pumpkin And Lemon Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the onion and cook over a gentle heat until soft and transparent.
Add the pumpkin, potatoes, garlic and thyme, cover the pan and cook slowly for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
Add the stock and season to... - 43.6712
Curried Pumpkin Soup
Remove roots, rough outer leaves, and tops from leeks, leaving 2 inches of dark leaves.
Slice leeks, and set aside.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over low heat until margarine melts.
Add sliced leeks, onion, and... - 43.6389
In a stockpot, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Saute" onion until tender, but not brown.
Add pumpkin, chicken stock and salt.
Simmer until pumpkin is soft.
Knead flour with remaining 2 tablespoons butter; add to pumpkin mixture and bring to a boil.
Pour... - 43.1575
Pumpkin Soup is a delicious appetizer recipe. The irresistible combination of pumpkin and cream won't let you go away from it. - 42.8151
Are you looking for a soup easy to cook? Then try this pumpkin soup recipe. You would have no trouble at all in cooking it and its taste would also be uncompromising. People would be impressed at your culinary skill. - 42.6841
Pumpkin Soup (zuppa Di Zucca)
For all those pumpkin lovers out there, this Pumpkin Soup (Zuppa Di Zucca) will do the magic. The Pumpkin Soup (Zuppa Di Zucca) combines the flavors of pumpkin, potatoes, butter and cream. Check out the recipe of this rich tasting Pumpkin Soup (Zuppa Di... - 42.6155
Brandied Pumpkin Soup
Melt butter in a large deep saucepan.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally until transparent.
Blend in spices and chicken broth.
Bring to boil.
Blend in pumpkin and half and half.
Reduce heat and cook until soup is thoroughly heated, stirring... - 42.5422
Pumpkin Soup Using Chicken Soup Stock
Peel the pumpkin and cut into large pieces.
Steam until tender, about 45 minutes or, you can bake the pieces until tender.
If using canned pumpkin, omit this step.
Saute the celery and onion in the butter until tender.
Simmer the tapioca in 2 cups of the... - 42.0731
1. In a large pan, heat the butter
2. Add the onions to the hot butter
3. Sauté the onions till they are soft and transparent for four minutes
4. Add the pumpkins and potatoes to the mixture
5. Cook gently for four minutes for more
6. Pour the water... - 41.6648
Put all ingredients except butter, cream, and rum into saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cover.
Simmer until pumpkin is tender, about 15 minutes.
Puree in food processor, blender, or food mill.
Return to saucepan.
Beat in the butter with a whisk.
Add heavy cream... - 40.6565
Pumpkin Soup Flavored With Nutmeg And Thyme
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter, add pumpkin with occasional stir and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Add nutmeg, thyme and salt and pepper to taste, 150 ml / 1/4 pint water and cook over a high heat with cover such that the pumpkin is tender.
3. For... - 40.3038
For those who love pumpkins, this Pumpkin Soup will be royale treat. The Pumpkin Soup packs in the richness of margarine, pumpkin, and seasonings. Just check out the recipe of this rich tasting soup. - 40.3021
Creamy Pumpkin Soup
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except milk.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until bubbly and onions are just tender-crisp, stirring once.
Stir in milk.
Microwave at High for 30 seconds to 1 minute longer, or... - 40.288
Williamsburg Pumpkin Soup
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Add the onion to cook until tender.
3) Pour in soup and add the remaining ingredients.
4) Heat up the mixture by frequent stirring.
5) Serve the soup in individual bowl and garnish with... - 40.1
Chicken Pumpkin Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onions and pumpkin and fry until the onions are soft but not brown.
Stir in the stock, salt to taste, the celery, potato, lemon juice, Tabasco and paprika.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 30 to 35 minutes or... - 39.9961
Curried Pumpkin Soup
Saute onion in butter in 2-quart saucepan until tender.
Add pumpkin, chicken stock, potato, curry powder and nutmeg; mix well.
Cook over low heat until potato is tender.
Process in several batches in blender.
Combine with half and half, Worcestershire sauce,... - 39.9528
Pumpkin Soup With Nutmeg
Prepare the squash, discarding fibrous center and seeds.
Cut the flesh into chunks, put into a saucepan with the water and salt and bring to a boil.
Simmer for about 30 minutes till tender, then puree in a blender or food processor.
Place puree in saucepan... - 39.4502
Golden Pumpkin Soup
1)Melt the butter and add the carrot, corn and pumpkin.
2)Stir in cumin,ginger,salt, pepper and apple juice and simmer for atleast 8-10 minutes.
SERVING ... - 39.4329
Spicy Red Pumpkin Soup
Spicy Red Pumpkin Soup has a luminous taste. The chilli powder gives the Spicy Red Pumpkin Soup a mind blowing taste. - 39.4283
Place soup meat, pig's tails and 4 quarts of hot water in large kettle.
Bring to a boil; cook until meats are tender.
Add all remaining ingredients except salt.
Cook until pumpkin is tender.
Remove meats from kettle; force pumpkin through strainer.
Return... - 39.3055
In a large shallow pan or on a cookie sheet, spread breadcrumbs.
Set in a 300°F oven to dry for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cut lids from pumpkins, being careful not to break off the stems.
Clean out both pumpkins thoroughly.
In a... - 39.0776
1) In a non-stick pan, heat the butter and lightly saute the onions.
2) Stir in the pumpkin, peas, meat, cabbage, thyme and seasoning.
3) Pour in the water to cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
4) Pass the pumpkin mixture through the sieve.
5)... - 38.792
Pumpkin Soup With Green Onion
Place onion and margarine in 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High 6 to 7 minutes, or until heated, stirring every 2 minutes. - 38.6658
Easy Pumpkin Soup
In a large saucepan, melt butter; saute onion until tender, but not brown.
Add pumpkin, broth, and spices, blending well.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Cool slightly; slowly stir in cream and wine.
Heat again to serving temperature and serve immediately.
Makes 6 to 8... - 38.3987
Onion Pumpkin Soup
1 Melt the butter in a large saucepan and gently fry the onion for 10 minutes, or until soft.
Add the chicken stock and bring it to the boil.
2 Peel the pumpkin and cut it into 5 cm (2 in) chunks.
Add it to the stock and simmer for about 30 minutes or until... - 38.3604
Pumpkin Soup has a defining taste. Pumpkin Soup is easy to prepare Soup. Pumpkin Soup can be tried non vegetarians. - 38.2844
Pumpkin Soup is a well flavored soup that is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous soup was praised by all my guests at a party I hosted last week. Try this Pumpkin Soup recipe at home and you will understand why! - 38.2834
Creamy Pumpkin Soup
Saute onion and leek in butter until soft.
Add chicken stock and pumpkin; mix well and heat.
Puree and force through sieve.
Add seasonings, chill thoroughly and adjust seasonings.
Thin with cream, if desired, and serve with dollops of whipped cream. - 38.154
Quick pumpkin Soup
Melt butter in a medium-sized saucepan.
Saute onion until tender.
Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Pour in stock.
Simmer for 30 minutes or until pumpkin is tender.
Puree mixture in a food processor or blender, adding nutmeg and seasonings.
Return... - 38.1259
Best pumpkin Soup
Melt butter in a large pan, add green pepper, tomato, onion, parsley, thyme, and bay leaf; simmer 5 minutes.
Add pumpkin and chicken stock and simmer 30 minutes.
Press mixture through a food mill or wire strainer.
Blend the flour with the milk and stir into... - 38.0914
Melt 30 g (1 oz) butter in a large saucepan and gently fry onion for 10 minutes or until onion is soft.
Add chicken stock and bring to the boil.
Peel and seed pumpkin and cut into 5 cm (2-inch) chunks, add to stock and simmer until tender, (about 30... - 37.911
Combine pumpkin, broth and onion, nutmeg, ginger, salt, pepper and kothmir.
Bring almost to boil and set over hot water.
Cook for 10 mins.
stirring several times.
Mix cream and yolks.
Add to hot mixture gradually, stirring constantly until slightly... - 37.7407
In a large pot, saute the pumpkin, turnip, celery and onion in butter over medium heat until tender, approximately 10 minutes.
Sprinkle in the flour to make a roux; cook the roux over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the chicken stock.
Whisk in... - 37.6168
Easy Pumpkin Soup
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a small skillet, in oil, saute onions until golden but do not let them brow.
3) In a blender container, put the sauteed onions with little chicken stock and blend until pureed.
4) In a heavy bottomed... - 37.5561
Quick Golden Pumpkin Soup
Saute celery and onion in margarine, while potatoes are cooking.
Mash potatoes and add all ingredients.
Add more milk, if a thinner soup is desired.
Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
This is a delicious and rich-tasting soup made with evaporated milk.
Try... - 37.0852
Place butter, pumpkin and nutmeg in microproof casserole and cook, covered, on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Add water and milk, recover and cook on HIGH 8 minutes.
Puree in blender or food processor.
Add cream and heat at 80% power for 1 minute.
Garnish with croutons... - 36.9339
Spicy Pumpkin Soup
1. Cut the pumpkin into chunks. Heat the oil in a large pan and add the leeks and garlic. Conk gently until softened.
2. Add the ginger and cumin and cook, stirring, for a further minute. Add the pumpkin and the chicken stock and season with salt and pepper.... - 36.5424
Cold Pumpkin Soup
Put the stock, tomatoes, onion and bay leaf in a saucepan.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove the bay leaf and cool.
Rub the soup through a strainer or puree in an electric blender.
Return to the pan and add the pumpkin.
Season to taste with salt and... - 36.481
Pumpkin Soup Maracay
Melt butter in deep saucepan; blend in flour; add milk gradually.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
Stir in remaining ingredients except egg yolk.
Heat, blend some of the hot mixture with egg yolk.
Return to soup,... - 36.4166
This Pumpkin Soup is more like stew and very satisfying. - 36.4111
Saute onion in hot butter until onion is tender, but not brown.
Add chicken broth, pumpkin and salt.
Stir and bring to a boil.
Simmer 2 minutes.
Add milk and pepper and garlic powder to taste.
To serve hot, reheat without boiling or chill until icy... - 36.3175
1. Cut the pumpkin into chunks and simmer in water until tender, for about 5 minutes. Drain. Puree the pumpkin in a blender or rub it through a fine sieve.
2. Heat the milk in a heavy pan. Stir in the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, and butter. Season to taste... - 36.1785
Cheese Pumpkin Soup
Select a pumpkin with a stem.
(Be sure pumpkin will hold at least 4 to 5 cups liquid) Cut lid off, clean out seeds and strings.
Layer croutons alternately with cheese until it is one third filled.
Pour in enough milk or cream to fill the pumpkin 3/4 full.
Add... - 36.0356
Spicy Pumpkin Soup
1. Place pumpkin and stock in a large saucepan, bring to simmering over a medium heat and cook for 20 minutes or until pumpkin is tender. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
2. Place pumpkin and stock in batches in a food processor or blender... - 35.942
Pumpkin And Chicken Soup
1. Place a heavy large saucepan on medium heat, melt butter, add onions and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, till onions turn translucent.
2. Add stock, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, salt, ginger, cinnamon and allspice. Allow to simmer, without... - 35.8894
Pineapple And Pumpkin Soup
Saute the onions and parsley in the butter.
Add the pumpkin and pineapple; cook over low heat 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the water; cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Mix the cornstarch with the milk; stir into the pumpkin mixture, mixing... - 35.4659
1. ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the butter and oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion, celery, leeks, garlic, and ginger and saute for 5 minutes or until tender.
2. Add the stock, pumpkin, and salt and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover, and... - 35.1035
Shrimp Pumpkin Soup
1. Chop the pumpkin and the shrimp
2. Combine the shrimp with the beef broth, anchovy paste, garlic, and onions.
3. Place on heat and heat gently till boiling
4. Add the pumpkin cubes, salt, and chili peppers and simmer till the pumpkin is... - 34.722
Pumpkins manage to pop up in all sorts of peculiar places in our garden. Because all of our vegetable scraps are composted and ultimately end up back on the veggie patch as fertilizer, it’s no surprise that little pumpkin sprouts seem to appear here, there,... - 34.2334
Classic Cold Pumpkin Soup
Put beef stock, tomatoes, onion and bay leaf in a pan.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove bay leaf and cool.
Rub mixture through a food mill or puree in an electric blender.
Return to pan, add pumpkin, salt and pepper and simmer for 1 minute.
Stir in... - 34.2006
Pumpkin Buttermilk Soup
Melt butter in a large heavy saucepan.
Sauté onion, stirring often, until tender.
Whisk in flour until absorbed.
Blend in remaining ingredients except buttermilk and candied ginger.
Bring soup to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in butt - 34.1934
Pumpkin Soup Flavored With Oregano And Hot Pepper
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of chicken stock and cook the onions in it till tender.
2) Pour in the rest of the stock, pureed pumpkin, oregano, hot pepper sauce and cook on low flame for about 15 minutes.
3) Garnish the pumpkin... - 34.1241
Place scallions and water in a large microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until the scallions are tender.
Add pumpkin puree, ginger, milk, hot water, and maple syrup to casserole.
Microwave on high for 6 to 7 minutes or until heated... - 34.009
Pumpkin Spice Soup
1. Using a 2 ½ to 3 quart mixer bowl, blend all the ingredients.
2. Place in the refrigerator till served.
3. Stir, transfer to individual soup bowls, sprinkle a dash of nutmeg and serve. - 33.9365
Pumpkin Soup Recipes By Category