- » Pumpkin Snack
Pumpkin Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin snack recipes.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
These Muffins are perfect to make when pumpkins are in season. They can be easily made and are suitable for an anytime snack. The cream cheese filing makes the muffins tastier. - 146.692
Creamy Pumpkin Roll
Holiday time is here and you wanna delight your family with some tasty meals. Desserts and snacks hold very much importance during this time and so we are sharing a video with you which shows how to make creamy and delicious pumpkin rolls. Watch how the chef... - 139.406
Pumpkin Cookies For Thanksgiving
Kick off your Thanksgiving preparations with this Pumpkin Cookies for Thanksgiving recipe. These homemade pumpkin cookies with delicious cream cheese frosting, are a mouth watering alternative to pumpkin pie. So if you want the taste of pumpkin pie and the... - 134.879
Moist And Fluffy Pumpkin Bread-- How To Make Pumpkin Bread
This pumpkin bread recipe is pretty simple to make and it bakes up so beautiful! It has that perfect warm cinnamony-pumpkin flavor and stay moist for days (not that it will last that long) If you’re going to be doing a lot of holiday baking gift-giving... - 131.533
Healthy Pumpkin Holiday Cookies
Holiday season is around the corner and you are looking for a yummy recipe that will knock everyone's socks off? Then you must watch this video and learn to bake the perfect Holiday pumpkin cookies, the healthy way! This recipe is easy to make and uses... - 131.168
Pumpkin Spice Bread
Learn how to make Gennie's Pumpkin Bread! It's super moist and has the flavors and spices of fall - in every single bite. The best homemade bread recipe I've ever tasted - Mmmm! - 129.818
1. Pre-heat your oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and apple cider into the flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and mix it well until the... - 125.934
Delicious Vegan Pumpkin Roll
This Vegan Pumpkin Roll perhaps the most seasonally appropriate dish ever, and it could be one of the best things you are yet to taste. The recipe is broken down into simple steps for everyone to understand. The Holidays are here and this would make a lovely... - 125.114
Pumpkin Seeds For Halloween
Learn how to bake Pumpkin Seeds for Halloween! These spooky seeds are fun as a snack and to serve party guests! - 124.274
Looking for a delicious snack recipe? Here is one that is bound to make a delicious choice. Pumpkin Brownies are so easy and simple to make and tastes so yum that you would want to make it all over again. Try it! - 124.142
Pumpkin Pie Dip With Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Bites
Creamy pumpkin pie dip with buttery, flaky pie crust bites sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. Come to mama!!! This dip is the perfect appetizer/dessert for holiday parties. I don't know too many people that can turn down the comforting flavors of pumpkin pie in... - 124.055
Stuffed Pumpkin Balls
If a mid-afternoon snack is what you are looking for, try this Stuffed pumpkin balls. It is a healthy and tasty snack which can be eaten mid-afternoon or at any time of the day. Garnish with basil leaf and serve with tomato sauce for dipping. - 117.206
Harvest Loaf Pumpkin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Keep aside
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream together the butter with sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until well... - 116.878
Holiday Pumpkin Loaf With Cream Cheese
Here is another great recipe that uses that remaining one cup of pumpkin: Cream Cheese Pumpkin Loaf. The addition of cream cheese makes this quick bread incredibly moist, rich, and flavourful. It's good just as it is but can be made even better by adding... - 116.047
Vegan Fruited Pumpkin Bread With Walnut And Cranberry
For all the vegans here is a video with a nice pumpkin flax cranberry walnut bread recipe, just perfect for a snack or a side dish. This recipe is simple like any other bread recipe and needs a little work but the end product is a soft and delicious bread! - 115.611
Veggie Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies
Veggie Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies is a gift for the vegans. Who said that the vegan snacks have to be tasteless, eh? This is super delish. Watch and learn how to make these cookies from this video. Bon Appétit! - 114.984
A wonderful bread to make anytime if year, especially great in the fall. This makes a lot of batter and can be baked in 4 regular loaf pans, 12 mini loaf pans or even into muffins. It makes a great gift to take as a hostess gift, a gift for a neighbor, a... - 114.852
Pumpkin Scones - The Aubergine Chef
Super easy recipe this week everyone - but it's very delicious! Try serving these pumpkin scones with a nice warm cup of apple cider. Or how about chai tea for a sophisticated spin? - 113.65
Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
Check out these awesome dunkin' Pumpkin doughnuts in this video. I never thought that it would be possible for me to make some doughnuts with pumpkin before. But, this video changed it all for me, and it will surprise you as well. Perfect for Thanksgiving and... - 112.045
Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookie
Do you need quick cookie recipe, which can be made with minimum hassles? Then you should definitely give this pumpkin spice cookie recipe a try, with just 2 ingredients and few minutes in the oven you won’t believe how yummy and chewy it could turn out. ... - 111.393
Spicy Pumpkin Muffin With Walnuts
A mouth-watering muffins are nicely spiced with pumpkin and walnuts to roll the flavors of fall into a warm little treat !!! This is a fine video which makes it look so easy and delicious. The dash of nutmeg works great in this moist and soft breakfast wonder. - 111.005
Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine pumpkin seeds and braggs or soy sauce and stir to coat.
3. Put the seeds on a baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Stir the seeds and toast it for another 10-15 minutes or until... - 110.762
Pumpkin cookie is a recipe that is favorite with all. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for great snack time cookie. Try out these cookie with a soft spongy texture and flavor of ginger. Make your own variation with choco chips or nuts. Take a... - 110.612
Quick Pumpkin Muffin Tops
What do you do with your leftover pumpkin puree after a dinner party at home? Try some pumpkin muffin tops with the pumpkin puree. Watch the video for the simple and easy recipe. - 110.36
Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
If you love pumpkin recipes we have just the thing for you. Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are a one-of-a-kind treat that is good for breakfast, dessert or a simple snack. The pumpkin puree of the muffin recipe keeps them moist and delicious... - 109.446
Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Pie Cups
1. Pre heat the oven to 425 degrees F. Grease the cupcake pan.
2. In a bowl, add the pumpkin pie filling, eggs, and the evaporated milk. Mix well.
3. Take the cinnamon rolls one at a time and using a rolling pin, roll them out into a 4... - 109.051
Goat Cheese And Pumpkin Halloween Fondue
Get ready for Halloween with this simple fondue recipe. I mean, what is not to love, it is fondue! A mixture of goat cheese, pumpkin, spices and sugar is all it takes to make this recipe. - 109.006
1. Take a cup of pumpkin puree in a microwave safe bowl, add grated jaggery (gul) and mix well.
2. Now put that in microwave and cook for 2 minutes over high power.
3. Now take the bowl out, mix and cook for 2 to 3 more minutes.
4. Mix well adding... - 107.832
Homemade Pumpkin Muffins
Instead of throwing away the overripe pumpkins, you can puree it to make lip-smacking muffins. Pumpkin muffins aren't only an indispensable part of Thanksgiving table, but also makes for a great breakfast or snack option. Just replicate the recipe as shown in... - 107.37
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
You will love this mini pumpkin cheesecake. It is Atkins Induction friendly and delicious. - 105.593
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies: Cookie Jar
You'll be saying, "Whoopie!" when you try these spectacular cookies. They are made of 2 soft, pumpkin-spice cookies, sandwiched together with a creamy filling. It's just not Autumn until you've had a Pumpkin Whoopie Pie! - 104.968
Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Chef Nikko has a very good recipe to use up all the seeds from the Halloween pumpkins. It’s a very simple recipe to make from the nutritious pumpkin seeds. A few simple steps and some spices are just enough to pep them up. They are best enjoyed as snack and... - 104.818
Halloween Pumpkin Fudge
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my Halloween pumpkin fudge. - 103.806
Gluten-free Vegan Pumpkin-raisin Cookies
Marta and Brock get back into the swing of things with a healthy cookie recipe. These are healthier than the usual ones and are just perfect for the Holidays. Watch and learn how to make these cookies from this video. Enjoy! - 102.244
Sweet Potato, Pumpkin And Apple Empanadas
Do you have a lot of pumpkin left in the fridge from the holidays? Take a look at this Sweet Potato, Pumpkin and Apple Empanadas recipe video. This is a perfect dish to use up all your pumpkin and WOW your diners. This is an age old, tried and tested recipe.... - 101.615
Pumpkin Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, zucchini, cinnamon applesauce, lighter bake, egg, and vanilla. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
4. Gradually drop... - 101.415
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds are nutritious and make a great snack, so why throw those seeds from your pumpkin. In this video, the chef shows how to roast pumpkin seeds from fresh pumpkin. All you need is salt and seasoning in addition to seeds. These are easy to make in... - 99.82
No-bake Pumpkin Spice Protein Bars
Check out this simple recipe using Muscle Gauge Nutrition's American Isolate protein in cinnamon bun flavor to make no-bake cinnamon pumpkin spice protein bars. Prep time is only 5 minutes and yields the simplest way to make a great tasting snack to keep your... - 98.2854
Crunchy-spiced Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
Wondering what to do with the leftover pumpkin seeds from your Halloween's jack-o-lantern? Simple just whack up a tasty, crunchy, healthy snack. Sweet-salty-spicy-crunchy toasted pumpkin seeds make for a delightful treat any time, anywhere. Stream the video,... - 97.6845
Pumpkin Seed Flatbread Topped With Sweet Onions And Feta
One single gram of pumpkin seed protein is said to contain as much tryptophan as a full glass of milk! This recipe is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy raw pumpkin seeds, which are said to cure insomnia and anxiety. What a great combination of flavors;... - 97.4519
Holiday Pumpkin Bread With Walnuts
There are probably hundreds of recipes for pumpkin bread but this has to be the easiest, most delicious pumpkin bread/coffee cake recipe you have ever tasted. You will swear this bread came from a bakery! A fragrant array of spices accent this moist... - 96.3491
Pumpkin Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
Pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting is a fabulous dish that will always remind you of the festive season and keep a smile on your face while you eat it. View this recipe to find out how to make this ambrosial cake. - 88.7254
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Whether its pumpkin pie, spicy risotto, trail mix, granola, soup, or salad, crunchy roasted pumpkin seeds make a wonderful addition to all your meals. However, roasting it at home might seem to be a little arduous, more so when you don't know how to go about... - 88.4515
Mini Pumpkin Tarts
This recipe revisits the holiday time treat, pumpkin pie and gives it a delectable twist. Mini bite sized portions of pumpkin tarts replete with the holiday flavors and topped with cream cheese can get any party going.This one here also doubles up as a snack... - 87.4484
Protein Plus Pumpkin Cookie
Want to try some great cookie this weekend? Watch Chef Amy prepare these high protein Pumpkin cookie that you can too try at home. The recipe is really simple and your family will love them too. What are you waiting for? Hit the play button now. - 82.1442
Killer Pumpkin Seeds
If you are looking for a guilt-free snack to stave your hunger pangs, then there could be nothing better than pumpkin seeds. Chef Darren takes a detour to his childhood days and whomps up his childhood favorite. A warm seasonal snack that is just perfect for... - 81.9221
Pumpkin Spiced Vegan Cupcakes
Are you following a vegan diet? You must watch this video. Chef shares a great recipe to prepare Spiced Vegan Cupcakes which are totally irresistible. The recipe is simple and makes a great treat. - 80.115
Low-fat Pumpkin And Walnut Bread
Pumpkin, synonymous with Halloween or holidays can be healthy and good with walnuts. Watch the video showing how to make Pumpkin Bread in a low-fat version with walnuts that can be good for snack needs for people on diet or low fat and low cal foodies. Health... - 77.2632
Peanut Butter With Pumpkin And Bacon Dog Treats
To all you pet lovers out there, chef Jenny has the perfect recipe for your pets. Check out the yummy and delicious Peanut Butter with Pumpkin and Bacon Dog Treats. A great doggie biscuits for you amazing dogs. Don't be surprised if you furry friend asks for... - 65.7638
Pumpkin seeds are very versatile and are not only flavorful, but very nutritious too. Randy shows you how to cook this crunchy seeds that makes for a great addition to any meals. Next time before your throw away your Halloween pumpkin, consider trying this... - 64.3431
Raw Sunflower And Pumpkin Seeds
For all the raw food diet followers, here's a recipe that is going to come handy every time you feel like munching on to something. Watch chef Dorothy prepare these Raw Sunflower and Pumpkin Seeds that are ideal for snacking. - 62.7312
Pumpkin Tea Bread
An introduction to this Pumpkin Tea Bread to your longing taste buds is going to keep them from asking for anything else for a long time to come. The marriage of the incredible flavors of pumpkin with other ingredients is the secret to this dish recipe. If... - 54.6911
Do you want to try a great in taste Pumpkin Bread recipe? This dish, when served as a Snack will always bring cheer to your table. You need only 160 minutes to prepare dish. The goodness of pumpkin makes dish a healthy treat. Not trying out this Pumpkin Bread... - 52.5935
Pumpkin Coffee Loaf
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time; beat well after each.
Stir in pumpkin and milk.
Stir together dry ingredients.
Add to pumpkin mixture.
Beat 1 minute with electric mixer.
Stir in seeds.
Bake in greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan at 350° 55 to 60... - 51.453
Pumpkin And Amaretti Cake
A plateful of temptation best describes this Pumpkin And Amaretti Cake recipe. I often prepare this Pumpkin And Amaretti Cake for my family and they completely love it. The recipe is pretty simple and you must give it a try. Serve it as a light dessert or a... - 51.1439
Libby's Pumpkin Nut Bread
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf tin with butter or oil and dust it with a little of the flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a medium, dry bowl, re-sift the flour with the other dry... - 50.8364
Spicy Pumpkin Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray, oil or unsalted butter.
3) In a large, clean glass bowl, combine sugar with sifted flour, baking powder salt and spices
4) Blend egg, oil and pumpkin in a... - 50.1371
1. Grease four (1 pound) loaf tins with butter or oil and dust them with a little of the flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a medium, dry bowl, re-sift the flour with the other dry ingredients.
4. Stir in... - 50.0075
Cream cheese filling: Beat together all ingredients.
Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
Line with wax paper, grease and flour the wax paper.
Sift flour, baking powder, spices, and salt.
Beat eggs and sugar in large bowl, until thick and fluffy; beat in... - 49.6732
In mixing bowl thoroughly cream together shortening and sugar.
Add pumpkin, eggs, and vanilla.
Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and allspice.
Add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
Stir in raisins and... - 49.4693
1) In a bowl cream shortening and sugar.
2) Mix pumpkin, egg, and vanilla to it.
3) Beat the mixture.
4) In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and spices.
5) Blend into creamed mixture.
6) Add raisins and nuts.
7) On a greased cookie... - 49.1518
Orangey Pumpkin Bread
1. Remove seeds from orange.
Using blender or grinder, grind orange, including peel. Remove into a bowl.
2. Grease four (1 pound) loaf tins with butter or oil and dust them with a little of the flour.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before... - 49.0667
Pumpkin Candy Cookies
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
In large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar, and margarine until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla, egg, and pumpkin; blend well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Stir in flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, and cinnamon; mix... - 49.042
Pumpkin Spice Jack O' Lantern Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, combine all cookie ingredients; stir until well blended.
Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls 3 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
Using back of spoon, spread into 3-inch round pumpkin shape with... - 48.9571
Pumpkin Cake Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Grease and flour a 15 X 10" baking sheet lined with wax paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, salt. Mix well and set aside.
4) Using an electric blender, beat the... - 48.8582
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat oil, eggs, and vanilla until well blended.
3. Add 1 cup sugar; beat until smooth.
4. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Add flour mixture to oil mixture;... - 48.7609
Pumpkin Nut Bread
Sift flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Combine pumpkin, sugar, buttermilk, and egg in mixing bowl.
Add dry ingredients and butter; beat until well blended.
Stir in nuts.
Spread in well-greased and floured 4 to 5-cup mold or 1-lb.coffee can.
Cover with... - 48.7336
Pumpkin Pecan Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) To a bowl, mix together the flour, soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3) Add sugar and stir to mix thoroughly.
4) Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and the oil, eggs, water and pumpkin,... - 48.6258
Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Mix milk with sugar, salt, and butter, stirring until sugar dissolves; cool to lukewarm.
Sprinkle yeast over warm water and stir until dissolved.
Combine milk and yeast mixtures, add egg and half the flour, and beat until smooth.
Stir in remaining flour... - 48.3294
Pumpkin Patch Muffins
1. Grease 24 muffin cups with butter and dust it well with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin spice.
4. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl.
5.... - 48.0566
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease a 9X5X3-inch loaf pan lightly with butter. Sprinkle flour to coat the pan well. Shake off the excess flour.
3) Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and all... - 47.951
Pumpkin Raisin Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate sift the flour and baking soda and baking powder together, keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg, sugars, margarine, cinnamon and salt together with... - 47.9046
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, mix pumpkin, eggs, and oil.
3) Blend all the dry ingredients together and then stir in the pumpkin mixture.
4) Take a large square cake pan, grease, and spread the mixture over it.
5) Bake for 20-25... - 47.8586
Spiced Pumpkin Cake
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, sugar, oil, water, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. In an electric mixer, beat for 2 minutes on medium speed.
4. Transfer mixture into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
5. Bake for 50 to 55... - 47.6915
Pumpkin Muffins With Pumpkin Seeds
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 7/8 by 1 3/8 inch (7 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg.
In another bowl combine the pumpkin, butter, eggs,... - 47.4385
The Great Pumpkin Loaf
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. In a mixing bowl, add in softened cheese, butter and sugar. Using a hand blender, cream well. Beat in one egg at a time... - 47.3973
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take two 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pans and spread 2 tablespoons of the softened butter over the bottom and sides with a pastry brush.
3. Into each pan sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the flour and tip it from side to side... - 47.3205
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease three 8" layer pans.
2) Into the bowl, add in the shortening. Slowly add in the brown sugar and regular sugar. Add in the eggs and pumpkin. Cream the mixture.
3) Sieve together the flour, baking powder... - 47.1559
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine flours, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. In a small bowl, whisk pumpkin, eggs, oil, orange zest and extracts.
4. Beat pumpkin mixture with the... - 46.9944
Pumpkin Nut And Raisin Bars
1. Take a mixing bowl and add ingredients (except cream cheese frosting) and blend at low speed.
2. Beat the mixture for about a minute at medium speed.
3. Take an 8X8 baking dish and spoon the batter over it.
4. Keep the dish on inverted saucer.
5.... - 46.9771
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients till a soft dough is formed
3. Make small balls from the dough and place individual balls on top of a lightly greased baking tray.
4. Flatten the balls with a... - 46.9411
Pumpkin Chiffon Meringue
Combine gelatin, brown sugar, salt, and spices in top part of a double boiler.
Stir in slightly beaten egg yolks, milk, and pumpkin.
Cook over hot water for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; chill until slightly thickened.
Beat egg... - 46.844
Pumpkin Rum Pistachio Loaf
1. In a small bowl, soak raisins in two atbelspoons of rum for half an hour; drain the rum off into a one cup measure and add enough water to make upto a cup; set aside
2. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; greased three 5"X3" foil loaf pans at the... - 46.8109
Moroccan Pumpkin Tea Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, apply butter and dust with flour, then shake out the excess flour.
3) In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger and salt... - 46.6858
Pumpkin Surprise Muffins
In a bowl, combine the flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and ginger.
In another bowl, beat the eggs, pumpkin, sour cream, butter and 3 tablespoons preserves.
Stir into the dry ingredientsjust until moistened.
Fill greased or... - 46.4314
Pumpkin Nut Bread
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Combine pumpkin, sugar, milk, and eggs in a large bowl.
Add softened butter and then the dry ingredients.
Mix until blended.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into a well-greased loaf pan 9" x 4".
Bake... - 46.363
Creamy Pumpkin Nut Muffins
creamy pumpkin nut muffins are the perfect way to round up that sumptious halloween spread this time around. Baked with assorted goodies like nuts, maple flavoring, cinnamon, brown sugar with pumpkin puree, this recipe will disspears as soon as it comes out... - 46.2268
Pumpkin And Raisin Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Thoroughly combine pumpkin, sugar, oil, and egg.
Stir together flour, baking powder, spices, and salt.
Add to pumpkin mixture along with dissolved soda and mix well.
Stir in raisins, nuts, and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on lightly... - 45.9116
Pumpkin Nut Cuffins
Pumpkin nut munnfins or pumpkin nut cuffins, are special pumpkin muffins that are good for your halloween bake. Made with pumpkin puree or fresh cooked pumpkins, these little treasures are spiced with nut, cinnamon and ginger. Bake these crunchy pumpkin nut... - 45.8864
Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Bread
In mixer bowl, combine eggs, sugar and oil; cream on high speed for 5 minutes.
On medium speed, blend in pumpkin.
Sift flour with baking soda, salt, baking powder and spices.
Add dry ingredients alternately with orange juice.
Mix until smooth.
(Do not... - 45.774
Pumpkin Skortbread Dessert
In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar and flour; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press into an un-greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan.
In a bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin, salt, spices and remaining sugar.
Stir in milk.
Pour over... - 45.7695
Pumpkin Ginger Scones
Preheat oven to 425°F Reserve 1 tablespoon sugar.
Combine remaining sugar, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
Cut in 4 tablespoons butter with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Beat egg in small bowl.
Add... - 45.6408
Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies
Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies has a grand taste. Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies gets its taste from pumpkin mixed with eggs and flour, flavored with vanilla and lemon extracts and topped with nuts. Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies is loved by many across the... - 45.5629
Pumpkin Snack Recipes By Category