- » Pumpkin Slice
Pumpkin Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin slice recipes.
Breaded Pumpkin Slices With Tomato Sauce
First make the sauce.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion and garlic aid fry until the onion is soft but not brown.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Coat the pumpkin slices with the eggs, then... - 43.3206
Halloween Pumpkin Slice
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add butter, and brown sugar. Beat until light and creamy.
3. Drop flour, and rolled oats. Mix to combine.
4. In a greased baking tin, drop mixture, Squash, and... - 105.395
Sliced Pumpkin Tart
1) Clean the pumpkins, by scrubbing and rinsing it.
2) Cut the pumpkins in quarters, remove and discard the seeds and pulp.
3) In a 5-quart Dutch oven, place the pumpkins, shell side down with 1 cup water.
4) Dredge the pumpkin with 1/4... - 44.477
Slice the pumpkin sections with the slicing disk.
Soak slices in water for 1 hour.
Remove and pat dry.
Fry in oil at 360Â°F, a few slices at a time, for about 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
Drain on paper towels.
Sprinkle with salt or garlic salt or a... - 24.0994
Shrimp And Pumpkin Soup
Chop the shrimp; combine with the beef broth, anchovy paste, garlic, and onions.
Bring to a boil.
Add the pumpkin, salt, and chili peppers; cook over low heat 10 minutes. - 34.5616
Pumpkin Almond Bisque In A Pumpkin Shell
Pumpkin almond bisque in pumpkin shell is a spiced and creamy vegetable soup. Cooked with added almond flavor with hints of celery and onion to it, the pumpkin almond bisque is spiced with nutmeg and seasoned to taste. Served in a hollowed pumpkin shell, it... - 48.6145
A great side dish with pumpkin! Baked Pumpkin will get you hooked on for sure. Ready in minutes, this dish is lightly flavored with cinnamon. The sugar adds a light touch of a welcome sweetness. Try this out and send me your feedback. Any variations are more... - 40.5508
Pumpkin Bread With Cream Cheese And Preserves
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take two 9- x 5- x 3-inch loaf pans and lightly grease them.
3) Take a pan and stir together oil with sugar in it. Stir and mix well.
4) Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well upon each addition.
5) Stir in... - 47.896
Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake- How To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake
How can you go wrong with combining pumpkin pie and cheesecake!!??!! You can't!! Seriously. This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake packs all the yummy flavors of both worlds. Just the right amount of sweetness and hints of cinnamon and spices. Make this one for... - 130.634
Moist And Fluffy Pumpkin Bread- How To Make Pumpkin Bread
This pumpkin bread recipe is pretty simple to make and it bakes up so beautiful! It has that perfect warm cinnamony-pumpkin flavor and stay moist for days (not that it will last that long) If you’re going to be doing a lot of holiday baking gift-giving... - 131.533
Easy Pumpkin Preserves
Remove peel and cut raw pumpkin into slices 1/4 inch thick and 1 or 2 inches long.
Place in stone jar or earthenware utensil and add sugar.
Let mixture stand overnight.
Drain liquid from pumpkin and boil liquid until it spins a thread.
Add sliced pumpkin and... - 29.6057
Cinnamon Basil And Honey Pumpkin Pie
Are you looking for a Pumpkin Pie recipe that is not commonplace but tastes as good as the classic? Then watch this video. Ramona Werst makes a few interesting changes to the traditional recipe for a Pumpkin Pie that is delicious and very different from what... - 133.602
Healthy Pumpkin Pie
How about a pie that is healthy and delicious? Well here is Katherine demonstrating a great recipe for pumpkin pie. She gives you the nutritional benefits of pumpkin so listen closely. The pie is well flavored with spices and is simple to make. - 129.335
Pre heat oven to 400 F. With a large knife or chainsaw (just kidding) cut the top of the pumpkin and remove all the seeds and other mush.. Then cut pumpkin into 3 to 4 inch wide segments. Remove skin of pumpkin with a potato peeler or peering knife. Cut... - 30.8946
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Rinse pumpkin and pat dry.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
Slice top from pumpkin, reserving top.
Scoop out pulp and seeds.
Baste inside of pumpkin with mixture of honey, cider and melted butter.
Replace pumpkin... - 38.8122
Pumpkin Bread Dessert
In mixing bowl cream together brown sugar and shortening till light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs.
Add pumpkin and milk; mix well.
Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, baking soda, and cloves; add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
Stir in nuts and... - 44.9006
Pumpkin Bread In The Round
Place sugar, brown sugar and oil in a large mixer bowl.
Beat at medium speed until sugars are moist.
Mix in eggs, pump kin and orange juice.
Sift dry ingredients together and add to sugar mixture.
Beat at medium speed 1 minute or until well blended.
Stir in... - 46.3465
Fullyraw Pumpkin Pie
FullyRawKristina creates a magical Pumpkin Pie! This low-fat raw vegan recipe is the ultimate holiday pie to share with family and friends! You haven't tried Pumpkin Pie until you have tried my magical FullyRaw Pumpkin Pie! It's all-raw, low-fat, and SUPER... - 144.249
Frozen Pumpkin Squares
1) In a pan, combine the first 5 ingredients, sprinkle salt and stir in pecans.
2) In a chilled bowl, fold pumpkin mixture to ice cream.
3) Take a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan, line the bottom with half gingersnaps, and sprean the pumpkin mixture on top.
4)... - 40.1837
Today, I will tell you how to make pumpkin pie using pumpkin and apple. - 105.584
Heart Healthy Pumpkin Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan, grease with oil and keep aside.
3. Take a mixing bowl, add brown sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil and granulated sugar and beat to blend well.
4. In another bowl, prepare... - 49.2397
1. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Add the pumpkin and egg substitute, and stir to mix well.
2. Line a 15 1/4-x-10 1/4-inch jelly roll pan with waxed paper by laying a 16-inch piece... - 39.8929
How to make Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin pie and the autumn season are partners. Here is a quick and easy dessert recipe, that can be made all year round because it uses canned pumpkins. - 0
Carnation Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with unbaked pie shell.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together eggs, pumpkin, sugar, salt, and spices.
4. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
5. Into the... - 50.607
Healthy Pumpkin Pie: Ultimate Thanksgiving Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a food processor or blender add all the ingredients of the crust and blend till coarse and crumbly. Transfer it into a pie pan and press down gently with the fingers till evenly distributed.
3. Bake... - 0
Cynthia's Pumpkin Pie
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Lightly butter a 9-inch pie pan.
Roll out the dough and fit it into the pie pan, and set aside.
In the bowl of an electric mixer mix the eggs, sugar, condensed milk, and pumpkin puree on medium speed until well combined.
Add the... - 48.1017
No-bake Pumpkin Pie
Happy Thanksgiving! This pie is very easy to make and it has a wonderful, creamy texture! It is a nice change from your traditional pumpkin pie recipes. - 135.678
Shrimp Pumpkin Soup
1. Chop the pumpkin and the shrimp
2. Combine the shrimp with the beef broth, anchovy paste, garlic, and onions.
3. Place on heat and heat gently till boiling
4. Add the pumpkin cubes, salt, and chili peppers and simmer till the pumpkin is... - 37.0838
Saute onion and pumpkin in butter and oil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add water, cover pan and steam for another 10 minutes, or until tender.
Season to taste and serve. - 27.4427
Pumpkin Jack-o-lantern Tart
Mix pumpkin with spices and brown sugar in a bowl until thoroughly blended.
Stir in cream, butter and eggs.
Pour into tart shell and bake in a preheated 425Â° oven 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350Â° and bake an additional 35 minutes or until the filling is... - 43.239
Pinwheel Pumpkin Pie
1 Prepare the piecrust mix, following the label directions, or make pastry from your favorite single-crust recipe.
2 Roll out to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate.
3 Trim the overhang to 1/2... - 49.841
Cheese Crowned Pumpkin Pie
Early in day: Refrigerate unbaked shell 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, let cheese stand at room temperature until very soft and pliable; carefully separate slices; roll up each, jelly-roll fashion; lay, seam side down, on cookie sheet; cover; refrigerate.
Preheat... - 39.5249
Pumpkin Pie Squares
Pumpkin Pie Squares is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert. An easy to prepare pumpkin recipe, Pumpkin Pie Squares is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 41.4949
Place scallions and water in a large microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until the scallions are tender.
Add pumpkin puree, ginger, milk, hot water, and maple syrup to casserole.
Microwave on high for 6 to 7 minutes or until heated... - 35.3597
Tawny Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to hot, 425°F, 220°c, gas mark 7.
2. For the pastry, add butter and flour together and rub until it is of sandy texture, add water with fork and mix until it forms into dough, roll out and line a 9 inches pie pan.
3. In... - 47.4234
Cinnamon Pumpkin Pies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two 9-inch deep-dish pie plates with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In food processor, combine pumpkin, eggs, milk, honey, margarine, and vanilla; puree until blended. Add remaining ingredients; process 1 minute,... - 35.6314
Pumpkin Seed Candy
1. Lightly toast the pumpkin seeds in a dry pan, over a low flame, stirring all the while until they let out a nutty aroma. Tip onto waxed paper and let them cool completely, stirring occasionally to distribute the heat.
2. Add the seeds into a food... - 40.5799
Individual Pumpkin Pies
1. Set out eight 4-in. individual pie pans.
2. Prepare pie shells, but do not bake.
3. Set aside in refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
4. Meanwhile, combine canned pumpkin, light brown sugar and a mixture of mace, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt.
5. Combine... - 44.8249
Warm oil over medium heat. Add leek, stirring until softened. Add broth, sage and pepper and simmer 5 minutes. Mix water and cornstarch in bowl . Add to broth and simmer stirring 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Set aside.
Mix pumpkin, cheese, fennel,... - 34.7769
Pumpkin And Mixed Vegetable Stew
Pumpkin and mixed vegetable stew is a great way to eat all your required vegetable for a day in one helping. It looks vibrant with all the colors from different vegetables and tastes pleasant with the fish herbs and spices. Take a look at the video clip for... - 115.882
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup
1. In hot butter in 6-quart Dutch oven, saute onion, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes until tender and remove from heat.
2. Stir flour into onion, gradually stir in chicken broth and bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
4.... - 46.5123
Potato And Pumpkin Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Arrange potatoes, pumpkin and onion in greased baking dish.
Combine half and half, wine, cheese and margarine in bowl; mix well.
Spoon mixture over vegetables.
Bake, covered, for 30 to 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender. - 32.1094
Cut the pumpkin into 1" slices.
Remove the seeds and peel.
Place in a steamer over boiling water and steam until tender, about 20-25 minutes.
Remove and mash thoroughly, or pass through a food mill or push through a sieve.
As one pumpkin makes more than... - 26.3269
Madewood Pumpkin Lafourche
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2) In a cast aluminium pot, place pumpkin with 1 cup of sugar and water to cover.
3) Put the lid on and simmer until the pumpkin is tender.
4) In 2 separate saucepans, cook apples and yams separately with... - 45.2052
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Process filling until smooth.
Pour into shell.
Bake pie for 10 minutes, reduce the heat to 350 degrees.
Bake for 45 minutes more.
Remove from oven and cool.
Cut into 8 slices. - 36.9738
Mix all ingredients together, beating well.
Place batter in a buttered bread pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours.
Cool and slice. - 32.6721
Fresh Pumpkin Puree (way Too Easy To Use A Can)
Probably this is the most basic thing that everyone needs to learn – Pumpkin Puree. The Holidays are here, so you'll need to have this handy at all times. Watch and learn how to make this puree from this video! Enjoy! - 109.612
1. In a large pan, heat the butter
2. Add the onions to the hot butter
3. Sauté the onions till they are soft and transparent for four minutes
4. Add the pumpkins and potatoes to the mixture
5. Cook gently for four minutes for more
6. Pour the water... - 43.6573
Prepare Basic Bar Cookie Batter substituting pumpkin for milk and adding spices in with dry ingredients.
Stir in nuts.
Spread in a greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake in 375° oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Cool cookies till slightly warm.
Frost with Spice... - 31.679
Easy Pumpkin Fritters
Combine all ingredients in blender container; process until smooth.
Drop by spoonfuls onto a preheated nonstick skillet.
When bottom is browned, turn to brown other side.
Serve hot. - 31.7291
Creamy Pumpkin Soup
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except milk.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until bubbly and onions are just tender-crisp, stirring once.
Stir in milk.
Microwave at High for 30 seconds to 1 minute longer, or... - 40.8888
This is an easy recipe to make Pumpkin Bread or muffins that is freezer friendly. Make in less than 4 minutes, Mix, mash and pour then enjoy. - 114.558
Halloween Pumpkin Pie
1. Prepare a 9-inch uncooked pastry shell in a pie dish.
2. Pre heat an oven to 450°F
1. Use a medium sized work bowl.
2. Combine cooked pumpkin, sugar, ginger, cinnamon and salt in the bowl.
3. Gradually beat in the eggs one at a... - 46.3428
Baked Whole Pumpkin
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Use a sharp pointed knife to slice off a 3 inch circle around stem and save as a lid
3. Use spoon to scoop out seeds and strings.
4. Rub salt and pepper on the inside of the pumpkin.
5. Place the... - 39.4114
Crisco Pastry Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with pastry.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together sugar, salt and spices.
4. Add honey and pumpkin, mix well.
5. In a saucepan, heat milk.
6. Add milk and eggs to pumpkin mixture and... - 47.2379
Honey Glazed Pumpkin Bread
In large bowl, stir sugar with pumpkin; beat in eggs, oil and milk.
Combine flour, pecans, orange rind, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and mace; stir into pumpkin mixture just until moistened.
Pour into greased 9- x 5-inch (2 L) loaf pan; bake... - 39.2565
Spiced Pumpkin Bread
Line bottom of 8 inch by 4 inch microproof loaf pan with wax paper.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at high speed for 1 minute, scraping bowl occasionally.
Spread batter... - 41.9263
Spiced Pumpkin Bread
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray an 8" X 4" X 2" loaf pan with no-stick spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, ginger and cloves.
Add the egg... - 48.2202
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan, add the onion and fry for about 10 minutes, until softened and lightly browned.
Meanwhile, parboil the pumpkin in salted water for 10 minutes.
Drain, reserving 3 tablespoons of the cooking liquid.
Mix the pumpkin with the... - 32.1777
Pour 3 cups sugar over pumpkin and let stand, covered, overnight.
The next day, add remaining sugar and bring to boil in a heavy kettle.
Reduce heat and simmer 1 1/4 hours.
Add lemon slices and ginger.
Simmer 1 hour more.
Pack into hot, sterilized jars,... - 27.4346
Chilled Pumpkin Soup
Cook pumpkin in water until tender.
Drain, cool and puree in a blender or food processor.
Simmer the stock with onion and scallions for 15 minutes, cool and strain.
Mix the pumpkin into the stock, season to taste, serve with a swirl of cream, cover and... - 30.9694
Pumpkin Spice Bread
1. Warm the buttermilk and butter in a small saucepan over low heat until the butter melts and the mixture is just tepid. Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together the honey, yeast and 2 tablespoons of warm water (105-115°); set aside 10 minutes.
2. In a... - 40.1574
Sour Cream Pumpkin Pie
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a bowl and combine together sugar, salt, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and ground cloves in it. Add sour cream and pumpkin. Stir to mix well.
3) Take a small bowl and beat egg yolks in... - 48.307
Canlis Restaurant Pumpkin Risotto
1. Take a heavy saucepan and heat olive oil and butter over medium-high heat. Saute the garlic and onion. Add diced pumpkin and stir them well until the pumpkin turns hot and starts browning. Add rice and stir well and cook for one more minute until it... - 38.427
Pumpkin And Lemon Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the onion and cook over a gentle heat until soft and transparent.
Add the pumpkin, potatoes, garlic and thyme, cover the pan and cook slowly for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
Add the stock and season to... - 44.056
1. Slice the crusts from the bread and cut into small cubes. Keep aside until later.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat half the olive oil on a medium flame.
3. Add the onions and sauté for 5 minutes, until they are soft and... - 46.9167
Lasagna With Sugar Pumpkin, Ricotta, And Fried Sage Leaves
Cut an 8-inch square of cheesecloth, and place the bay leaf, peppercorns, thyme and parsley sprigs in the center.
Bring up the ends to form a bag and tie securely with kitchen twine.
In a 272-quart saucepan, combine the milk and bag of spices and heat until... - 46.1157
Holiday Pumpkin Cheesecake
I bet 10 bucks that you will enjoy this Holiday Pumpkin Cheesecake. To me this cheesecake epitomizes the Holiday spirit. Friends, family, laughter and pumpkin cheesecakes! That's the idea, my friend! Enjoy! - 110.604
1. Lightly grease two 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pans.
2. Preheat oven to 325F.
3. Sift flour with salt, baking powder, soda, and spices; set aside.
4. In large bowl of electric mixer, at medium speed, beat sugar with butter just until... - 43.2707
Spiced Pumpkin Bread Using Light Brown Sugar
1. At the bottom of 8-inch by 4-inch loaf pan line with wax paper and set aside.
2. Take a medium mixing bowl and combine all ingredients.
3. Using an electric mixer beat at low speed until moistened.
4. Beat at high speed for 1 minute, scraping... - 50.854
Pumpkin Cake Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Grease and flour a 15 X 10" baking sheet lined with wax paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, salt. Mix well and set aside.
4) Using an electric blender, beat the... - 48.8582
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake that would be a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Super easy and delicious. - 0
Perfect Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Place walnuts on cookie sheet .
3. Bake for 8 minutes. Take care not to burn them.
5.Add gelatin in cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
6.Add in boiling water and stir to dissolve... - 51.792
Spiced Pumpkin Streusel Loaf
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9*5 inch baking pan.
For the topping:
2)In a large bowl combine walnuts, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Reserve.
For the loaf:
3)In... - 0
Mildred Gwynne's Pumpkin Preserves
Seed, peel and dice the pumpkin.
Sprinkle with sugar and set aside.
Next day, drain liquid from pumpkin into large heavy-bottomed pot.
Measure pumpkin pulp and set aside.
For every 10 cups pulp, add 7 cups sugar to liquid drained from pumpkin.
Bring liquid... - 37.9917
Roasted Pumpkin And Smoked Mussel Soup
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Slice the pumpkin 6 (2 inches thick) wedges and arrange in a roasting pan.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Roast in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, until pumpkin is soft.
5.... - 48.0297
Hakkaido Pumpkin Seafood Soup
1. Cut the fish and cuttlefish fillet in about half centimeter pieces.
2. Cut the shrimps and scallops in small cubes.
3. In a medium bowl, place all the seafood including the mussels.
4. To marinate add sugar, salt, white wine and cornstarch to... - 87.6966
1) With an unbaked 9-inch pie crust make high fluted edge.
2) In a food processor bowl fitted with a knife blade, add the pumpkin pie mix, milk and eggs together, process for about 15 seconds until smooth.
3) Turn the mixture into the prepared pie... - 35.8724
30 Minute Pumpkin Pie
1) Microwave the pastry shell and set aside.
2) In medium bowl, add the condensed milk, eggs, spice and pumkin, blend well.
3) Into the prepared pastry shell, pour the mixture.
4) Place in the microwave at 5 for 20 to 23 minutes to set... - 39.9336
Pumpkin Raisin Bread
Watch Chef Brian make this easy Pumpkin bread perfect for your thanksgiving feast. This is a "mix all in one bowl" batter recipe so calls for very little washing and cleaning. - 104.198
Pumpkin Patch Bread
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease two 9 x 5 X 3-inch loaf pans.
Cut orange in quarters.
Remove and discard peel and white pith from sections.
Place all orange sections and water in blender or food processor.
Process until smooth.
Combine and sugar in large... - 44.9238
Harvest Pumpkin Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
2) In a bowl, mix in eggs, sugar, pumpkin, oil and water.
3) In another bowl, sieve together flour, baking soda, salt, baking... - 46.648
Saute onion in hot butter until onion is tender, but not brown.
Add chicken broth, pumpkin and salt.
Stir and bring to a boil.
Simmer 2 minutes.
Add milk and pepper and garlic powder to taste.
To serve hot, reheat without boiling or chill until icy... - 40.6144
Pumpkin Cake Roll
Grease and lightly flour a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
Stir together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
In a large mixer bowl beat eggs with an electric mixer on high speed about 5 minutes or till thick and lemon colored.
Gradually add... - 45.8716
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease a 9X5X3-inch loaf pan lightly with butter. Sprinkle flour to coat the pan well. Shake off the excess flour.
3) Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and all... - 47.951
Pumpkin Cake Roll
Place steel blade in work bowl.
Add nuts; process till chopped.
Remove from bowl; set aside.
Reinsert steel blade; add eggs and process 35 to 40 seconds or till lemon-colored.
With machine running add granulated sugar; process till thoroughly combined and... - 48.8415
Halloween Pumpkin Potage
1. Scrape out the seeds from the pumpkin with the help of a spoon.
2. Remove the skin by placing the pumpkin on the cutting board.
3. Cut the pumpkin into medium block sized pieces.
4. Slice the onion and keep them aside.
5. Take a big... - 99.6704
Divide dough into 12 equal pieces.
Press each piece into a 2 1/2 or 3 inch tart shell and prick all over with a fork.
Chill 30 minutes.
Place shells on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 400Â° oven 10 to 12 minutes or until they are golden... - 42.3104
1) In a non-stick pan, heat the butter and lightly saute the onions.
2) Stir in the pumpkin, peas, meat, cabbage, thyme and seasoning.
3) Pour in the water to cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
4) Pass the pumpkin mixture through the sieve.
5)... - 40.3273
Creamy Pumpkin Roll
Holiday time is here and you wanna delight your family with some tasty meals. Desserts and snacks hold very much importance during this time and so we are sharing a video with you which shows how to make creamy and delicious pumpkin rolls. Watch how the chef... - 139.406
Banana Ginger Curry Pumpkin Soup
1. Heat the peanut oil in a heavy bottomed pot.
2. Add the onion and sauté over medium heat until transluscent.
3. Add the pumpkin and sauté over low heat for another 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the Blissful Banana Ginger Curry and the... - 33.0238
Party Pumpkin Pie
1. Following directions on the package, bake pastry shell and cool it completely.
2. In a medium bowl, mix ice cream and candied ginger.
3. Into the cooled pastry shell, fill ice-cream mixture and spread it evenly.
4. Using a foil, wrap... - 48.4523
Pumpkin Caraway Soup
1. Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed soup pot over medium heat. Add the onion, carrot, pumpkin, caraway seeds, and chili or paprika. Saute, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes, until pumpkin becomes tender and begins to brown (some may stick to pan).
2.... - 30.3621
Spiced Pumpkin Cake
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, sugar, oil, water, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. In an electric mixer, beat for 2 minutes on medium speed.
4. Transfer mixture into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
5. Bake for 50 to 55... - 47.6915
Curried Pumpkin Soup
Saute onion in butter in 2-quart saucepan until tender.
Add pumpkin, chicken stock, potato, curry powder and nutmeg; mix well.
Cook over low heat until potato is tender.
Process in several batches in blender.
Combine with half and half, Worcestershire sauce,... - 40.8232
How To Make Vegan Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F / 180 C or gas mark 4.
2. In a large bowl, add in the gingersnap and blend together the remaining ingredients of the crust.
3. Using the back of a spoon push the biscuit crumbs into pie dish, making... - 0
Pumpkin Slice Recipes By Category