- » Pumpkin Shaped Cake
Pumpkin Shaped Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin shaped cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin shaped cake recipes.
1. Sift;flour, 1 cup of the granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice into large bowl of electric mixer; reserve.
2. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy-white and double in volume in a second large bowl with electric mixer at... - 44.824
Pumpkin Swirl Coffee Cake
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine 3/4 cup of the flour and the yeast; set aside. In a small saucepan heat and stir the 1/2 cup milk, granulated sugar, margarine, and 1/2 teaspoon salt just till warm (120° to 130°) and margarine or butter almost melts. Add... - 41.4095
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it together with the jam and a little of the buttercream. Place the cake on the board and spread the remaining buttercream in an even layer over the top and sides, swirling it decoratively with a palette... - 36.9493
Chinese Moon Cakes
These Moon Cakes are a must for Chinese Moon Festival. It is not that difficult to try at home. Do try these classic moon cakes and impress your family and friends!! - 124.779
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 127.537
Pumpkin Spice Jack O' Lantern Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, combine all cookie ingredients; stir until well blended.
Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls 3 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
Using back of spoon, spread into 3-inch round pumpkin shape with... - 48.9571
Maple Pumpkin Pie
Combine flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg; stir well.
Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time,' evenly over surface; stir with a fork until dry... - 42.7888
Raised Pumpkin Rolls
i. Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
ii. Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
iii. Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
iv. Combine pumpkin and egg, sugar, salt, butter,... - 45.6624
Pumpkin Bread Or Squash
Soften yeast in the water with the 1 teaspoon of the sugar.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Combine hot milk, salt, and the remaining sugar, stir and cool to lukewarm.
Combine yeast and cooled milk mixtures and stir to blend.
Add 2 1/2 cups of the flour and beat until... - 40.0873
Start by making the syrup.
Put the strips of grated zest into a small pan with 75 ml (3 fl oz) water and boil for 5 minutes.
Add the orange and lemon juices and stir in the sugar.
Cover and simmer for a further 5 minutes, until you have a clear syrup.
Add the... - 43.2248
Homemade Pumpkin Bread
1. Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
2. Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
3. Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
4. Add 1 teaspoon sugar.
5. Let stand for 10... - 46.0212
"Combine pumpkin, sugar, salt, butter and milk; cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup lukewarm water.
Add yeast and flour to pumpkin mixture; cover.
Let rise overnight.
Roll out on floured sur- face; shape into biscuits.
Let rise until doubled in... - 35.7435
1. Sprinkle yeast over very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm" water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir in 1 teaspoon sugar until dissolved. Allow to rest 10 minutes, until mixture begins to bubble.
2. Heat milk, sugar and butter... - 38.1471
Halloween Layer Cake - Recipe
Sonia, with her special assistant, shows how to make an amazing Halloween layer cake, that combines orange and chocolate flavors in a delightful way! - 130.693
The Sicilian cassata is a rich and colorful dessert: it takes some time, but the end result is a masterpiece of Italian cuisine! - 136.042
Butternut Squash Porridge (hobakjuk)
Many people think the Korean word hobak (호박) means pumpkin, but it actually means squash. A pumpkin is really a kind of squash. So in Korea, we make this recipe with pumpkins. But here in the West I can’t easily find the kind of pumpkin Koreans use for... - 114.058
Almond White Cupcakes
Filled with raspberry Jam and Frosted with Whipped White Chocolate ganache
For more delicious Food Porn Daily recipes, check out the Food Porn Daily cookbook! Visit FoodPornDaily.com for more information. - 36.319