- » Pumpkin Seed Dip
Pumpkin Seed Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin seed dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin seed dip recipes.
Roasted Pepita Dip
Robin was served this healthy dip at a corner restaurant in Mexico and it took her no time to replicate the same in her kitchen. Watch the video to learn a fine dip made using the healthy pumpkin seeds, which can be served with any kind of vegetables or crisp... - 108.228
Pumpkin Seed Tomatillo Dip
1) A pot filled with water to cover the tomatillos is readied.
2) The oven is heated to 350 degrees C.
3) Husked tomatillos are simmered in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
4) The excess water is drained off.
5) Meanwhile, pumpkin... - 46.1264
You May Also Like!
How To Make A Pumpkin Dip
Creamy luscious pumpkin dip stuffed inside of a sugar pumpkin. Cute & sweet ;)
And tomorrow, I'll show you what to do with all those seeds. - 0
Pumpkin Chili Dip
1. In steamer put pumpkin pieces, cover with lid, and steam for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. In a bowl, put steamed pumpkin pieces, and mash it well.
3. Add chili, dried coriander leaves, cumin, and garlic.
4. Pour lemon juice, season... - 105.264
Hummus With Pumpkin And Pomegranate
1) Puree the chickpeas, pumpkin, tahini, parsley and garlic in a food processor until smooth.
2) Transfer to a serving plate.
3) Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds over the hummus.
4) Serve chilled or at room temperature with the pitas. - 35.2053
Peel and boil the pumpkins in salt and water until tender.
Cut into 1 1/2-in squares or into strips; remove the seeds.
Coat with egg and crumbs or dip in batter and fry in deep hot fat at 540° F.
Turn them during frying as they will float, and... - 25.5269
Baked Pumpkin Ring
Remove seeds from pumpkin and cut into chunks.
Steam in a little water until tender.
Scoop pulp from rind; there should be approximately 2 cups.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute onion and celery in oil until tender.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Combine eggs, milk and 2... - 42.5023
Lebanese Pumpkin Kibbeh Kebab
People rave over the unique flavor of this vegetarian kibbeh kebabs. The subtle taste of the pumpkin and bulgur wheat compliments the filling of sautéed onions, and walnuts and the flavor of the pomegranate makes them tart yet sweet. Offer these Pumpkin... - 113.76
Vegetable Rice Mold
Heat vegetable stock to boiling point and stir in the agar agar until dissolved.
Leave to cool.
Top and tail the beans, cut into 1 in/ 2.5 cm pieces, then blanch in boiling salted water for 3 mins.
Drain and refresh by plunging into cold water.
Leave until... - 42.7257
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 149.368
Chocolate Mousse And Cheese Enchiladas
FOR THE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
1. For the chocolate mousse, heat the tofu in two cups of water and let it come to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes.
2. Put it through a sieve and transfer it to a blender.
3. Add the chocolate chips and vanilla extract in the... - 94.7018