- » Pumpkin Seed Bread
Pumpkin Seed Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin seed bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin seed bread recipes.
Pumpkin Seed Flatbread Topped With Sweet Onions And Feta
One single gram of pumpkin seed protein is said to contain as much tryptophan as a full glass of milk! This recipe is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy raw pumpkin seeds, which are said to cure insomnia and anxiety. What a great combination of flavors;... - 97.4519
Pumpkin Seed Whole Wheat Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Warm milk, salt, salad oil and honey, stirring occasionally to mix in honey.
3) Take a large mixer bowl and mix together yeast and 2 cups whole wheat flour in it.
4) Add in honey mixture and... - 41.2428
Pumpkin Seed Wheat Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, honey, oil, and salt just till warm (115-120°).
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping sides of bowl... - 35.9971
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin Muffins With Pumpkin Seeds
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 7/8 by 1 3/8 inch (7 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg.
In another bowl combine the pumpkin, butter, eggs,... - 47.4385
Three Seed Bread
Place a 10-inch nonstick skillet over high heat and add the pumpkin, poppy, and sesame seeds.
Cook, shaking skillet occasionally, until the seeds start to pop and turn brown, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from the heat and set aside.
Add the yeast to the warm... - 47.5217
Add 1/2 cup shelled pumpkin seeds and 1 cup dates, coarsely chopped with the metal blade, to the Basic Bread Stuffing. - 12.7402
Pumpkin Seed Butter
This is an awesome recipe for getting your kids involved in cooking. My little ones had a blast making it with me. After I toasted and cooled the seeds, we put them in the food processor and watched the seeds change shape and texture several times. Every time... - 116.127
Roast Pork With Pumpkin Seed Sauce
Stem, seed and mince the ancho chile.
Place in a bowl, add next 4 ingredients and mix well.
Rub over the pork, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown the pork.
Roast in a 350° oven about 1 hour or until done.
Cut pork into... - 46.8603
4 Grain And Seed Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl combine cornmeal, baking powder, seeds and flour.
3. Beat egg yolks.
4. Sprinkle seasoned salt and sugar substitute.
5. In another bowl blend cheese and butter.
6. Mix the dry ingredients with the... - 44.5797
Good Seed Bread
1. Add ingredients to bread machine (with a capacity of at least 10 cups) according to manufacturer's directions. Select the basic or whole wheat cycle, medium color setting. - 30.9925
Multi Grain Seed Bread
1. In a bowl, mix flour, whole-wheat flour, yeast and salt.
2. In another bowl, mix sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and oats.
3. In a saucepan, heat water, molasses and add to the flours and mix until dough forms. Add egg... - 43.4614
1) Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves and keep aside.
2) In a large bowl, cream the butter with the sugar, stir in the
eggs, pumpkin, milk and the dry ingredients gradually, blend well until... - 40.8868
Orangey Pumpkin Bread
1. Remove seeds from orange.
Using blender or grinder, grind orange, including peel. Remove into a bowl.
2. Grease four (1 pound) loaf tins with butter or oil and dust them with a little of the flour.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before... - 49.0667