- » Pumpkin Rum
Pumpkin Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin rum recipes.
Pumpkin Rum Pistachio Loaf
1. In a small bowl, soak raisins in two atbelspoons of rum for half an hour; drain the rum off into a one cup measure and add enough water to make upto a cup; set aside
2. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; greased three 5"X3" foil loaf pans at the... - 46.8109
Pumpkin Rum Mousse
1) Fold a 26-inch-long piece of parchment paper in thirds, using string, tie collar around 1-quart souffle dish, to form a rim 2 inches high.
2) In a mixer bowl, place the egg whites to warm at room temperature for 1 hour.
3) In a... - 46.6495
Pumpkin Tart With Caramel Rum Raisin Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450°F and place the cookie sheet in the middle oven rack and the pie crust in a 10" tart pan with removable bottom
2. In a blend together all the ingredients for the filling, pour it onto the crust and place it over... - 45.8715
Pumpkin Rum Chiffon Pie
Prepare crust and chill.
Put milk in heavy saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin.
Let stand a few minutes, then heat gently, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Beat egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
When milk begins to boil, stir slowly into... - 43.4024
Beat egg yolks in double boiler; add brown sugar, milk, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Cook over boiling water for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water; stir into hot pumpkin mixture until... - 43.0154
Pumpkin Rum Cake
Combine cake mixes and prepare together according to package directions, except decrease water to a total of 2/3 cup.
Stir in pumpkin and pie spice.
Turn into well greased and floured 10 inch fluted tube pan.
Bake at 325° till cake tests done, about 1 hour... - 39.9258
Smooth Pumpkin Soup Dark Rum And Walnuts
1. Place walnuts on a baking sheet. Toast in a 350°F (180°C) oven for about 5 minutes.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour, salt, pepper and cinnamon until blended. Gradually add milk, whisking constantly until mixture is smooth.
3. Bring to... - 32.6325