- » Pumpkin Puree Canned Pumpkin
Pumpkin Puree Canned Pumpkin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pumpkin Puree Canned Pumpkin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pumpkin Puree Canned Pumpkin recipes.
Fresh Pumpkin Puree (way Too Easy To Use A Can)
Probably this is the most basic thing that everyone needs to learn – Pumpkin Puree. The Holidays are here, so you'll need to have this handy at all times. Watch and learn how to make this puree from this video! Enjoy! - 117.244
In small bowl, combine all ingredients, except whipped topping and cinnamon, until blended. - 24.8514
Homemade pumpkin Soup
1. In small saucepan, melt margarine. Add onion and pepper; cook until soft but not brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Whisk in flour; stir in milk, pumpkin, 1 cup water, broth mix, and thyme. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened... - 29.8717
Cut the pumpkin into 1" slices.
Remove the seeds and peel.
Place in a steamer over boiling water and steam until tender, about 20-25 minutes.
Remove and mash thoroughly, or pass through a food mill or push through a sieve.
As one pumpkin makes more than... - 26.9186
Cinnamon Pumpkin Pies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two 9-inch deep-dish pie plates with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In food processor, combine pumpkin, eggs, milk, honey, margarine, and vanilla; puree until blended. Add remaining ingredients; process 1 minute,... - 34.4668
Fall is here and it's such a great time of year. Let's start with the basics and make some pumpkin puree which we can use in many other recipes. - 116.459
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
For crust combine the graham crackers, brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter into a food processor and pulse until mixture is crumbly. Pat down into a spring for pan and place in the oven for 5 minutes.
While crust is cooking... - 39.9573
Puree Of Pumpkin Or Carrot
Her is a time tested recipe for making a tasty and nutritious puree of Pumpkin or Carrot. You can use this Puree Of Pumpkin Or Carrot fro soups or any other dishes! - 31.7216
Pumpkin Raisin Muffins
Pumpkin Raisin Muffins is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Pumpkin Raisin Muffins recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this recipe for every party! - 41.2384
Spiced Pumpkin Pie With Pecan Pastry Crust
TO MAKE THE CRUST Combine the flour, pecans, salt, and sugar in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Add the butter and shortening, and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the sour cream and water, and process for a few seconds, just... - 45.2863
Perfect Pureed Pumpkin Pie
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the butter and cut into small pieces, then rub the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough of the water to bind the mixture, then knead to a dough.
Chill... - 41.3913
Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins With Streusel Topping
Combine the flour, sugar, dry milk, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and brown sugar in a large bowl; mix well.
Combine the egg, vegetable oil and pumpkin puree in a separate bowl; mix well.
Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and blend.
The batter... - 40.6696
Grandma Young's Pumpkin Custard Pie
Combine the pumpkin, sugar, milk, flour and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Fold the egg whites into the pumpkin mixture.
Pour into the pie shells.
Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
Reduce... - 33.969
Pumpkin Soup is a delicious appetizer recipe. The irresistible combination of pumpkin and cream won't let you go away from it. - 42.8151
Harvest Pumpkin Bread
Combine pumpkin, sugar and eggs; beat well.
Beat in oil.
Toss together flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
Add dry ingredients and walnuts to pumpkin mixture, stirring until just combined; be careful not to overmix.
Grease and flour... - 39.4979
Curried Pumpkin Bisque
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the pumpkin, broth, onions, garlic, curry powder, and seasoned salt.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Carefully puree the hot soup in 2 or 3 batches in a blender or food... - 32.4871
Pumpkin Jack-o-lantern Tart
Mix pumpkin with spices and brown sugar in a bowl until thoroughly blended.
Stir in cream, butter and eggs.
Pour into tart shell and bake in a preheated 425Â° oven 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350Â° and bake an additional 35 minutes or until the filling is... - 40.8221
Pumpkin Mousse Prepared With Gelatin
Place the gelatin, sugar, eggs, salt, and water in a small saucepan, and beat until smooth.
Cook, stirring constantly, over moderately low heat until the sugar and gelatin dissolve and the mixture thickens slightly about 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and... - 41.2984
Canned Pumpkin Soup
1) Blend flour, salt and spices with 1/3 cup of milk.
2) Fry the onion quickly in margarine by turning frequently, also add pumpkin and stir well.
4) Now add the blended liquid into the pumpkin mixture.
5) Add the remaining milk, and... - 48.5046
Pumpkin Fritters is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared fritters is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 42.9656
Pumpkin And Turkey Chili And Pumpkin Cornbread
Thanksgiving cannot be Thanksgiving if there is no pumpkin and turkey in the meals. Here is a video with a meal idea using both the ingredients into two dishes. Watch the video for the recipe. - 108.843
Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake- How To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake
How can you go wrong with combining pumpkin pie and cheesecake!!??!! You can't!! Seriously. This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake packs all the yummy flavors of both worlds. Just the right amount of sweetness and hints of cinnamon and spices. Make this one for... - 129.66
Do you have a sweet-tooth? If yes, then these yummy, crusty tarts is all you need to satiate your cravings. Chef Todd Mohr tells you how to prepare crunchy, nutty, yummy pumpkin tarts at home. Satisfying and healthy, you will be surprised to see how the pie... - 106.251
Pumpkin Almond Bisque In A Pumpkin Shell
Pumpkin almond bisque in pumpkin shell is a spiced and creamy vegetable soup. Cooked with added almond flavor with hints of celery and onion to it, the pumpkin almond bisque is spiced with nutmeg and seasoned to taste. Served in a hollowed pumpkin shell, it... - 46.2839
Pumpkin Oat Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
Stir in the oat bran.
2 In a medium-size bowl, combine the pumpkin, egg, egg white,... - 41.4823
Harvest Pumpkin Pie
On lightly floured surface, roll out half of the pastry and fit into 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate.
Roll out remaining pastry.
Using small maple leaf cookie cutter, cut out leaves.
Moisten rim with cold water; arrange pastry leaves around edge, reserving 8 on... - 41.1351
Gradually add sugar to butter, beating until fluffy.
Beat in egg and pumpkin.
Combine flour with remaining ingredients.
Stir into pumpkin mixture, blending well.
Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto a greased baking sheet.
Bake in a preheated 350Â° oven... - 37.5637
Pumpkin Doughnuts is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare pumpkin recipe, Pumpkin Doughnuts is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 42.322
Divide dough into 12 equal pieces.
Press each piece into a 2 1/2 or 3 inch tart shell and prick all over with a fork.
Chill 30 minutes.
Place shells on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 400Â° oven 10 to 12 minutes or until they are golden... - 41.239
Ginger Pumpkin Mousse
Ginger Pumpkin Mousse has a Succulent taste.The eggs and heavy cream gives the Ginger Pumpkin Mousse Refreshing taste. - 34.905
Black Bean Soup
Black Bean Soup is an amazingly delicious version of appetizer. An easy to prepare recipe, Black Bean Soup is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 42.228
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13-by-9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine bread, milk powder, sugar, flour, and baking powder.
3. In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour into... - 32.9928
Pumpkin Pie Shake
Love experimenting with flavors? Here's a recipe that you must try. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this Pumpkin Pie Shake in your own kitchen. The blend of pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree with a whole lot of vanilla ice cream will certainly... - 115.45
Gluten-free No Bake Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin can be a healthy indulgence besides being a holiday affair. Watch Clare showing how to make a healthy, low calorie and delicious no-bake pumpkin pie in just a few simple steps. Good for health and great in taste perhaps to treat kids as well! - 130.367
Pumpkin With Tomatoes
Peel and remove the seed from the pumpkin, then cut into dice.
Boil in a little salted water until soft but not cooked.
Drain well and fry lightly in little butter and turn into an oven dish.
Sprinkle with sugar and cover with thin layer of crumbs.
Allow 2... - 27.2261
Curried Pumpkin Soup
Saute onion in butter in 2-quart saucepan until tender.
Add pumpkin, chicken stock, potato, curry powder and nutmeg; mix well.
Cook over low heat until potato is tender.
Process in several batches in blender.
Combine with half and half, Worcestershire sauce,... - 39.9528
Mouth-watering Pumpkin Bread
Preheat oven to 350° In large bowl, mix together oil, butter, sugar, egg, pumpkin puree, and apple.
In smaller bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
Add flour mixture to pumpkin and stir until well moistened.
Fold in... - 37.3672
Low Fat Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. Beat egg with brown sugar to a thick mixture. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt and beat until mixture softens.
3. Beat melted margarine, cognac, and milk to egg mixture.
4. Turn into pastry... - 46.1123
Perfect Pumpkin Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
To make the cake, measure all ingredients except walnuts into large bowl.
With electric mixer, beat at low speed until ingredients are just mixed.
Then increase mixer speed to high and beat 5 minutes.
Stir in walnuts by hand.
Pour... - 41.0983
Place scallions and water in a large microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until the scallions are tender.
Add pumpkin puree, ginger, milk, hot water, and maple syrup to casserole.
Microwave on high for 6 to 7 minutes or until heated... - 34.009
Non Fat Pumpkin Cornmeal Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°.
In bowl, mix prune puree, sugar, molasses, pumpkin and egg substitute.
In another bowl, mix remaining ingredients and add to wet ingredients.
Mix just to blend thoroughly.
Coat 10 muffin tin cups with vegetable cooking spray.
Fill with... - 36.0629
Guilt-free Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, honey, and applesauce, mashed banana, or prune puree. Pat into a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. When crust is cool, mix pumpkin, milk, sugar, cinnamon, ginger,... - 37.6435
Cynthia's Pumpkin Pie
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Lightly butter a 9-inch pie pan.
Roll out the dough and fit it into the pie pan, and set aside.
In the bowl of an electric mixer mix the eggs, sugar, condensed milk, and pumpkin puree on medium speed until well combined.
Add the... - 47.8385
No-bake Pumpkin Pie
Happy Thanksgiving! This pie is very easy to make and it has a wonderful, creamy texture! It is a nice change from your traditional pumpkin pie recipes. - 126.437
1. ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the butter and oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion, celery, leeks, garlic, and ginger and saute for 5 minutes or until tender.
2. Add the stock, pumpkin, and salt and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover, and... - 35.1035
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Treat
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together 1 cup of flour, the granulated sugar and salt. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles cornmeal. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of cold water and stir until the dough forms a mass.... - 36.8544
Holiday Pumpkin Brulee
Looking for a quick and easy dessert for your winter tables then is the one. This deliciously creamy pumpkin brulee is a great seasonal twist on the French restaurant classic and an excellent alternative to a pumpkin pie which can not be portioned... - 117.511
Holiday Special Pumpkin Cheesecake
With holidays just around the corner, have you been looking for some special recipes? Look no further. Chef Leslie shares her secret recipe to prepare this delicious Holiday Special Pumpkin Cheesecake. The dish is simple and can be easily replicated at home.... - 120.561
Spicy Pumpkin Pie
Whether you are planning a kid’s birthday party or a family get-together this pumpkin pie recipe is sure to be hit. The chef here shows every simple instruction to make this classic American dish. It is sure to be a win on the thanksgiving or Christmas... - 101.832
Low Fat Pumpkin Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine prunes and water in container of food processor.
Pulse on and off until prunes are finely chopped.
In mixer bowl, blend prune mixture with sugar.
Beat in egg substitute and pumpkin just to blend.
In bowl, combine remainder of... - 43.1748
Pumpkin Pie is a mouth watering dish which you would surely want to get your guest's attention. I bet, serve this Pumpkin Pie and the taste would be just heavenly! - 45.2558
Tofu Pumpkin Pie
When the tofu reaches the consistency of whipped cream, scrape into a large bowl.
Add gelatin to orange juice.
Let sit 5 minutes, then warm gently to dissolve.
Blend pumpkin, spices, salt, orange rind, honey, and vanilla.
Spoon 1-2 tablespoons... - 45.3888
Warm oil over medium heat. Add leek, stirring until softened. Add broth, sage and pepper and simmer 5 minutes. Mix water and cornstarch in bowl . Add to broth and simmer stirring 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Set aside.
Mix pumpkin, cheese, fennel,... - 34.8217
How To Make Pumpkin Pie
As the season of pumpkins is round the corner, you must try making pumpkin pie. It's yummy and it tastes like warm cheese cake. The chef has used Pumpkin puree. It's different then the regular pies. Watch the video for the tasty recipe. - 124.127
Pumpkin Patch Pancakes
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, and ginger into a large bowl.
Stir in milk, pumpkin, and apple butter.
In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer on high until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold egg whites into pancake batter.
Spoon 1/3... - 43.6669
Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the pumpkin, eggs, sugar, spices, salt, flavorings and milk. Beat well to mix thoroughly.
3) Into the pie crust, pour the mixture.
4) Bake in the... - 48.5338
Cinderella Pumpkin Pie
1) Place the oven rack in the lowest possible position.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
3) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
4) Use a pastry blender, 2 knives used like... - 46.8952
Baked Pumpkin Pecan Braid
If you want to jazz up your breakfast, help is here! This video features a recipe for Baked Pumpkin Pecan Braid which makes for a delicious and an appetizing breakfast. The best part about this recipe is that it is very simple and easy to make. So check out... - 132.655
Pumpkin Pie Squares
Pumpkin Pie Squares is a rich blend of pumpkin and seasonings. I tried this recipe last week and is happy that I did just because of its rich flavor. Check out the simple recipe for these yummy pumpkin pie squares. - 42.4068
Cinnamon Basil And Honey Pumpkin Pie
Are you looking for a Pumpkin Pie recipe that is not commonplace but tastes as good as the classic? Then watch this video. Ramona Werst makes a few interesting changes to the traditional recipe for a Pumpkin Pie that is delicious and very different from what... - 135.151
Curried Pumpkin Walnut Soup
This gorgeous orange pumpkin and fresh walnut soup is perfect for autumn. The lightly roasted and curried flavor of pumpkin along with the nuttiness of walnut makes this a soul comforting soup. - 51.1329
Simple Pumpkin Pie
I love this Simple Pumpkin Pie Recipe. This Simple Pumpkin Pie Recipe was passed on to me by my maternal grandmother. This is most popular thanksgiving dessert. Generally, I try this recipe whenever friends visit my home. This is really delicious. Cook,... - 44.0434
Pumpkin Protein Mousse
Have you ever come across a dessert which is healthy? Most of you will wonder what I am talking about. Don't worry, check out the video of the yummy and healthy Pumpkin Protein Mousse. How exciting that a dessert is sweet as well as healthy. You can have this... - 100.523
Basic Pumpkin Filling From Scratch
Oh yes, we all sure need to know how to make that basic Pumpkin Filling From Scratch. Sometimes, you can not find canned pumpkin so
here is an easy recipe to make it at home. The Holiday season is almost here and knowing a recipe like this will help you save... - 106.846
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Blend the pumpkin with the dry ingredients, except the brown sugar.
Beat in the milk, egg, molasses, and rum.
Pour the mixture into a 9-inch coated metal pie pan, and bake the flan for 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted at the... - 37.2227
I Heart Pumpkin Pie
Morgan here makes one the Holiday classics – the Pumpkin Pie. Make sure that you use fresh Pumpkin to make it for that beautiful flavor. Watch and learn how to make this perfect Holiday dessert from this video. Enjoy and serve with cream! - 143.239
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas Mark 4. Oil and line a 900 ml/1 1/2 pint oblong dish or loaf tin. Cut the pumpkin flesh into cubes and place in a pan of boiling water.
2. Simmer for 20 minutes or until the pumpkin is very tender. Drain and leave to... - 41.9102
Pumpkin And Spice Muffins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, wheat bran, pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, yogurt, maple syrup,... - 40.1181
1) Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding blade, process the dough until shredded.
3) In the processor bowl with a chopping blade, process 2 tablespoons margarine pieces, 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon... - 45.1304
Pumpkin And Yellow Split Pea Soup
1. In a large pot, melt the butter. Add the red onion, garlic and chili and cook over moderately high heat until the onion is softened, 4 minutes. Add the cumin and cayenne and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the split peas and the water, then whisk... - 28.7672
Pumpkin Nut Cuffins
Pumpkin nut munnfins or pumpkin nut cuffins, are special pumpkin muffins that are good for your halloween bake. Made with pumpkin puree or fresh cooked pumpkins, these little treasures are spiced with nut, cinnamon and ginger. Bake these crunchy pumpkin nut... - 44.1766
Crostata Di Zucca Italian Pumpkin Pie
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Prick the pastry shell all over with a fork and bake it on the bottom shelf until it's cooked but still pale, about 10 minutes.
Check the pastry while cooking: if part of the shell rises in a hump, prick it with a fork to allow... - 40.8907
Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
1. For the crust. Heat oven to 350°F. Combine pecans, sugar substitute, and cinnamon in a food processor Process until finely ground. Toss with butter and egg white; press onto bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, rounding up to cover the pan seam. Bake until... - 38.9321
Pumpkin Ice Cream In A Ginger Snap Crust
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine together the pumpkin, sugar and spice.
3) Spoon in the ice cream that has been softened. Blend well.
4) Fold in the whipped cream and lemon juice. Blend... - 45.845
Curried Ginger Pumpkin Soup
Place canned pumpkin in saucepan with broth and onion.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes then puree in food processor.
Return puree to saucepan; add wine, ginger, curry powder, salt, and pepper and reheat.
If soup seems too thin,... - 31.7662
Baked Pumpkin Pie
When it comes to Pumpkin pie you may be biased that its only your granny who used to bake the best pies, but you can also score well. Prepare this pie at home and feel it melt in your mouth. Nutritive and elegant, serve it with ice cream. - 77.0209
Spiced Pumpkin Soup
Simmer pumpkin, onion, and ginger root in stock in a covered saucepan until pumpkin is tender (about 20 minutes).
Puree mixture in two batches in a food processor or blender.
Pour puree back into saucepan; stir in remaining ingredients except green... - 32.2977
Cold Pumpkin Soup
Put the stock, tomatoes, onion and bay leaf in a saucepan.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove the bay leaf and cool.
Rub the soup through a strainer or puree in an electric blender.
Return to the pan and add the pumpkin.
Season to taste with salt and... - 36.481
Spicy Pumpkin Catsup
1. Take a saucepan, add the ingredients and mix well. Place on low to medium heat and allow the mixture to simmer for an hour.
2. Pass through a food processor with steel blade to puree.
3. Serve immediately or cool, cover and refrigerate... - 33.3843
Chilled Pumpkin Soup
1) In a saucepan, place stock, tomatoes, onion and bay leaf.
2) Heat the tomato mixture to simmer for 15 minutes.
3) Take away form heat and discard the bay leaf and allow to cool.
4) In an electric blender, place the tomato mixture and... - 46.4881
Pumpkin Soup Using Chicken Soup Stock
Peel the pumpkin and cut into large pieces.
Steam until tender, about 45 minutes or, you can bake the pieces until tender.
If using canned pumpkin, omit this step.
Saute the celery and onion in the butter until tender.
Simmer the tapioca in 2 cups of the... - 42.0731
Moroccan Pumpkin & Walnut Stuffing
Here is an outstanding Moroccan style pumpkin & walnut stuffing recipe. The video makes it all the more simple to cook this at home. The stuffing is wonderfully flavored with honey, ginger, cinnamon and saffron. This pumpkin & walnut stuffing can be served as... - 132.218
Pumpkin And Sweet Potato Soup With Bacon Bits
1. In a saucepan, add the bacon
2. Cook the bacon over moderate heat for about 3 minutes.
3. Stop cooking when the fat of the bacon comes out and the bacon is crisp.
4. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to paper towels and keep... - 45.4293
Pumpkin can be chopped fine in food processor fitted with steel knife, if desired.
This will speed up cooking but is not necessary.
Saute onions in margarine in a large soup kettle or Dutch oven until golden.
Add pumpkin, broth, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil,... - 45.0251
Maple Syrup Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Make the pie crust, fit into a 9-inch pie plate, and make a rope edge.
2. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium, beat the pumpkin puree, milk, egg yolks, sugar, syrup, butter, and pumpkin pie spice. In a clean... - 34.5944
Pumpkin Seed Butter
This is an awesome recipe for getting your kids involved in cooking. My little ones had a blast making it with me. After I toasted and cooled the seeds, we put them in the food processor and watched the seeds change shape and texture several times. Every time... - 117.674
Pumpkin Ginger Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter and flour a shallow 4-cup ring mold or a deep, 4-cup kugelhopf pan. In a large bowl, beat together the butter, maple syrup and brown sugar. Stir in the eggs, molasses and vanilla until combined. Stir in the pumpkin... - 36.7045
Frozen Pumpkin Dessert
1) In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin puree, honey and egg together.
2) Beat in the orange juice concentrate, spices and vanilla.
3) Then stir in half-and-half and skim milk.
4) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per directions.
5)... - 45.5117
Creamy Pumpkin Soup
Here is a wonderfully comforting pumpkin soup to enjoy. This excellent video is here to show you an easy recipe for a simple flavorful pumpkin soup that would surely be a favorite with your family. See this video to make this exciting recipe and rejoice! - 140.692
This recipe is amazing you won’t even believe it! Who needs a boring pumpkin pie when you can make this just as easily? - 99.5476
Sour Cream Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to hot (450° F.). Prepare pie shell, prick the crust as for baked pie shell and bake until three-fourths done. Reduce heat to moderate (350° F.).
2. Combine one-half cup of the sugar with the salt and spices in the top of a double boiler.... - 33.8649
Pumpkin Bread With Dried Cranberries
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease a 9- by 5- by 3-inch loaf pan.
Cream margarine and sugar in the large bowl of an electric mixer.
Blend in egg, pumpkin puree, and water.
Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and mace.
Mix in walnuts and... - 38.8749
Pumpkin And Chicken Soup
1. Place a heavy large saucepan on medium heat, melt butter, add onions and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, till onions turn translucent.
2. Add stock, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, salt, ginger, cinnamon and allspice. Allow to simmer, without... - 35.8894
Classic Pumpkin Cheesecake
Ahhh Here's the Pumpkin Cheesecake. It looks awesome. This is what you should be making as a part of a very traditional Thanksgiving dinner spread. Learn this classic recipe from the Amateur Kitchen. Serve and enjoy! - 133.928
Classic Cold Pumpkin Soup
Put beef stock, tomatoes, onion and bay leaf in a pan.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove bay leaf and cool.
Rub mixture through a food mill or puree in an electric blender.
Return to pan, add pumpkin, salt and pepper and simmer for 1 minute.
Stir in... - 34.2006
Pumpkin Buttermilk Soup
Melt butter in a large heavy saucepan.
Sauté onion, stirring often, until tender.
Whisk in flour until absorbed.
Blend in remaining ingredients except buttermilk and candied ginger.
Bring soup to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in butt - 34.1934
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine pumpkin, sugar, salt and spices.
Add eggs, milk, and nutritional yeast; mix well.
Pour into pastry shell.
Bake about 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. - 41.1622
Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookie
Do you need quick cookie recipe, which can be made with minimum hassles? Then you should definitely give this pumpkin spice cookie recipe a try, with just 2 ingredients and few minutes in the oven you won’t believe how yummy and chewy it could turn out. ... - 101.623
1. Slice the crusts from the bread and cut into small cubes. Keep aside until later.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat half the olive oil on a medium flame.
3. Add the onions and sauté for 5 minutes, until they are soft and... - 44.4938