- » Pumpkin Pudding Cake
Pumpkin Pudding Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin pudding cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin pudding cake recipes.
Pumpkin Cake Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, all-purpose flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. Mix it well. Then add pumpkin, oil, and eggs to it and blend this mixture by running electric mixer at medium... - 43.3493
Pumpkin Pudding Cake
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Pumpkin Pudding Cake recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this cake. Our children... - 41.5685
Pumpkin Pudding Cake
Today we are making a super moist Pumpkin Pudding Cake that will be the highlight of your Thanksgiving menu!!! - 0
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with oil.
3. Prepare the filling in a mixing bowl, by beating cream cheese, sugar and egg with a wire whisk. Set aside.
4. In another mixing bowl, mix... - 50.6805
Pumpkin Kahlua Cake
Combine cake mix and pumpkin in a mixing bowl, beat at low speed of an electric mixer until cake mix is moistened.
Increase electric mixer speed to medium, and add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add water and whipped topping mix,... - 36.1293
Pumpkin Bundt Cake
In a large mixing bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium for 4 minutes.
Pour into a greased and floured 10-in.fluted tube pan.
Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center... - 36.9317
In need of a fun way to make a Halloween treat? Take a look at my pumpkin cake recipe. - 115.667
Spiced Pumpkin Cake
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, sugar, oil, water, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. In an electric mixer, beat for 2 minutes on medium speed.
4. Transfer mixture into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
5. Bake for 50 to 55... - 47.6915
Bartlett Pudding Cake
1. Sift flour, salt and pumpkin pie spice into a large bowl; stir in sugar and orange rind. Cut in butter or margarine with pastry blender to make a crumbly mixture; measure 3/4 cup of the mixture and reserve.
2. Beat baking soda and egg together in a 1-cup... - 32.8491
Spicy Pumpkin Torte
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans.
For Cake, combine cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in large bowl.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for No Cholesterol recipe.
Refrigerate cooled layers for... - 47.8334
Make pumpkin pie mix according to the directions on can.
Put in 9x13 inch baking dish.
Over pie mix sprinkle the cake mix.
Over that sprinkle the nuts.
Melt the butter or oleo and pour over all.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes in 350° oven. - 29.9877
Persimmon Pudding Cake
Cream together shortening and honey.
Puree persimmons in blender or food processor with steel blade.
Blend 1 cup puree into honey mixture.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Add to persimmon mixture alternately with the soybean milk.
Stir in raisins and... - 44.3848
Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle
Prepare and bake gingerbread according to the package directions, using two greased 9-in.round baking pans.
Cool completely on wire racks.
Meanwhile, for pudding, in a large saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk; stir until smooth.
Cook and stir over medium... - 38.7723