- » Pumpkin Oat Bran
Pumpkin Oat Bran Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin oat bran recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin oat bran recipes.
Oat Bran Muesli
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together the yogurt, oats, and oat bran.
2. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. Take the yogurt mixture out of the refrigerator before serving.
4. Mix in the pumpkin seeds, bananas, oranges, and kiwis.
5. Serve as... - 37.4009
Pumpkin Oat Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
Stir in the oat bran.
2 In a medium-size bowl, combine the pumpkin, egg, egg white,... - 42.9515
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Treat
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together 1 cup of flour, the granulated sugar and salt. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles cornmeal. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of cold water and stir until the dough forms a mass.... - 37.0985
Pumpkin Pecan Bites
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oat bran, brown sugar, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice, and stir to mix well. Add the pumpkin and the honey or molasses, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Roll the dough into 1-inch... - 31.3362
Royal Elizabethan Breakfast
1. Preheat the broiler on medium high.
2. Cover a baking tray with aluminum foil.
3. Evenly spread the sunflower seeds and almonds on foil covered baking tray.
4. Place on level nearest to broiler heat source.
5. Toast for about two or... - 44.8911
High Protein Pumpkin Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add the egg white, pumpkin, vanilla extract, maple syrup and mix well till combined.
3. In another bowl put stevia, oat bran, protein powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder... - 122.65
1) The oven is preheated to 200 degrees C.
2) Baking sheets are greased and kept aside.
3) Hot water is poured over the sweeteners, placed in a bowl.
4) When it turns luke warm, yeast is stirred in.
5) This mixture is placed in a warm,... - 47.1627
Healthy High Fibre Muesli
1.Combine coconut and sesame seeds in frying pan, stir constantly over medium heat until both ingredients are lightly browned.
Place into large bowl, mix in rolled oats, rice and triticale, then oat bran, wheatgerm, sunflower kernels, pepitas and nuts.
2.Chop... - 36.2477
Healthy Zucchini Muffins
In a large mixing bowl stir the Oat Bran Baking Mix. Stir together egg white, water, cooking oil, honey, and pumpkin pie spice. Add egg white mixture to the baking mix all at once. Mix just till moistened. Fold in zucchini. Line 4 muffin cups with paper bake... - 26.2296
Carrot And Date Granola Bars
A granola bar with a difference? How about a carrot cake granola bar? These look just delicious! Filled with the goodness of oats, carrots and dry fruit, these make a healthy snack. A great idea to keep these handy for a midday sweet craving. - 111.039
Crunchy Spice Granola
Preheat oven to 350°.
Spread regular oats, wheat germ, and wheat bran on a jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from oven.
Reduce oven temperature to 250°.
Combine honey and next 5 ingredients in a small... - 41.7352
Banana Cupcakes With Orange Cream Cheese Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray non-stick spray on the cupcake moulds.
2) Soften the cream cheese by keeping it out at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, mix together flour, bran, baking soda, salt, cloves... - 44.6011