- » Pumpkin Mousse
Pumpkin Mousse Recipes
Mousse Pumpkin, also referred to as Pumpkin Mousse is a creamy dessert dish native to France. A healthy and low calorie mousse, pumpkin is rich in beta-carotene and also helps in reducing the risk of cancer. A ... More »
Pumpkin Protein Mousse
Have you ever come across a dessert which is healthy? Most of you will wonder what I am talking about. Don't worry, check out the video of the yummy and healthy Pumpkin Protein Mousse. How exciting that a dessert is sweet as well as healthy. You can have this... - 100.523
Seeing as though it’s pumpkin season, I’ve been trying to come up with many different ways of eating pumpkin. The other day I made something I called pumpkin moose. - 93.1001
Spicy Pumpkin Mousse
Spicy Pumpkin Mousse is simply by far the most delicious fruit dessert that I have come across! Serve the Spicy Pumpkin Mousse for your party and see how your guest get lost in its wonderful flavors! - 46.9131
Early in day: Make foil collar for 2-quart souffle dish: Cut 35-inch piece of 12-inch-wide foil; fold in half lengthwise; butter lightly.
Wrap around outside of dish so collar stands 3 inches above rim.
Fasten with cellophane tape.
Sprinkle gelatin on orange... - 43.6871
Spiced Pumpkin Mousse
In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over water; let stand for 1 minute or until softened.
Beat in the egg yolks and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until a thermometer reads 1600 and mixture has thickened, abouts minutes.
Transfer to a small bowl;... - 43.4027
Chicken Pumpkin Mousse
1. Pour 1 can of tomatoes into a blender, and add the jalapeno pepper, onion, cilantro leaves, lemon juice, and salt.
2. Blend until fairly smooth and pour in the second can of tomatoes and blend a little bit.
3. Adjust seasonings to taste by... - 43.1769
Pumpkin Mousse is a delicious cheese and spiced vanilla pudding dessert topped with gingersnaps. I can€™t wait to make this for my dinner dessert today. If you feel the same urgency, don't waste time, but hurry and prepare this Pumpkin Mousse. Your family... - 43.086
Pumpkin Mousse Prepared With Gelatin
Place the gelatin, sugar, eggs, salt, and water in a small saucepan, and beat until smooth.
Cook, stirring constantly, over moderately low heat until the sugar and gelatin dissolve and the mixture thickens slightly about 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and... - 41.2984
Preheat the oven to 325° F.for smaller molds or 300° F.for one large dish.
Butter eight 1/2-cup souffle molds or a 1 quart souffle dish.
Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl, add the honey, Equal, spices, and dry milk, and mix well.
Add the pumpkin and... - 39.1193
Dairy Free Pumpkin Mousse
1) In a small saucepan, stir the unflavored gelatin in cold water over a low heat to dissolve.
2) Stir in the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, salt, beaten egg yolks and sugar.
3) Cook over a medium heat until the mixture is heated thoroughly. Then allow the... - 37.9044
1. Combine the gelatin, brown sugar and cinnamon in a medium-size saucepan. Blend in the pumpkin puree and the milk. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the gelatin and sugar are dissolved and the mixture just comes to boiling; do... - 37.2116
1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and soften for 5 minutes. Add boiling water and mix well. Stir in cream, sugar, nutmeg, vanilla and ginger. Add lemon juice and pumpkin puree, mix until well combined. Refrigerate mixture for 10-15 minutes.
2. Beat egg... - 33.8587
Thanksgiving Pumpkin Mousse
In a mixing bowl, combine the milk, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
Add the pudding mix and water and mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer until blended.
Add the whipped topping and gently but thoroughly combine.
Spoon into individual dessert dishes... - 33.0339
Pumpkin Mousse Recipes By Category