- » Pumpkin Lentil Soup
Pumpkin Lentil Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin lentil soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin lentil soup recipes.
Lentil Pumpkin Soup
1. In a large saucepan stir together broth, pumpkin, lentils, onion, water, thyme, marjoram, and pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer soup, covered, for 20 to 25 minutes or till lentils and onion are tender, stirring occasionally. - 31.1535
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin, Barley, Lentil, Turkey Stew (with Vegetarian Alternative)
Melt butter in a pot and add the barley and lentils, stir well and add the spices, mix very well and then add the pumpkin puree and enough water to make puree smooth. Now add the can of turkey, including the liquid. Separate the turkey meat and bring to boil.... - 27.836
Curried Pumpkin Walnut Soup
This gorgeous orange pumpkin and fresh walnut soup is perfect for autumn. The lightly roasted and curried flavor of pumpkin along with the nuttiness of walnut makes this a soul comforting soup. - 51.1329
Spanish Pumpkin And Bean Soup
This chunky soup is made even more interesting with the addition of diced pears and a classic Catalan picada thickener of garlic, almonds and bread. In Morocco, lentils might be used instead of chickpeas or white beans, and sometimes rice or braised greens... - 46.0992
A hearty fall or winter stew that’s earthy, healthy, and delicious. - 114.398
Fall's Orange Kumara Carrot And Lenil Soup
Kumara (sweet potato) Carrot and Lentil soup is a perfect heart warming soup for the cold months. The color resembles the orange of autumn trees. It’s a fantastic way to use Kumara. - 50.4316
Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup
Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup has a brilliant taste. The essence Lemon juice gives the Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup a bracing taste. - 39.8508
1. Wash and cut the mutton into large pieces. Cut the vegetables and chop half the onion.
2. Pick and wash all the pulses.
3. Chop coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chillies.
4. Roast and grind red chillies, cumin, and coconut to a fine paste.
5. Grind... - 44.0228