- » Pumpkin Lentil
Pumpkin Lentil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin lentil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin lentil recipes.
Lentil And Beef Stew In A Hallowed Pumpkin
Looking for a nice and unique stew recipe? Then you must watch this video and learn to cook the perfect beef and lentil stew...and what's special about this yummy stew is that it is served in a hallowed out pumpkin! Not only is this dish yummy, it is... - 113.607
Lentil Pumpkin Soup
1. In a large saucepan stir together broth, pumpkin, lentils, onion, water, thyme, marjoram, and pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer soup, covered, for 20 to 25 minutes or till lentils and onion are tender, stirring occasionally. - 31.1535
Pumpkin, Barley, Lentil, Turkey Stew (with Vegetarian Alternative)
Melt butter in a pot and add the barley and lentils, stir well and add the spices, mix very well and then add the pumpkin puree and enough water to make puree smooth. Now add the can of turkey, including the liquid. Separate the turkey meat and bring to boil.... - 27.836
You May Also Like!
Lauki Dal Chana
Its a most popular in sub continenet. Specially its common and most favourite for those are vegeterian.
It is my favourite, and the dish with nan,fresh salad, and curd,really yummy,yummy. - 44.9366
Combine lentils and 3 cups water; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 45 to 50 minutes or till tender.
Mash cooked lentils.
Chop toasted pumpkin seed.
Combine egg, mashed lentils, pumpkin seeds, bread crumbs, onion, walnuts, parsley, chili... - 44.9096
Curried Pumpkin Walnut Soup
This gorgeous orange pumpkin and fresh walnut soup is perfect for autumn. The lightly roasted and curried flavor of pumpkin along with the nuttiness of walnut makes this a soul comforting soup. - 51.1329
One Pot Beef And Lentil Supper
1. In a 5- to 6-quart Dutch oven crumble beef.
2. Cook on medium heat till the meat is browned.
3. Add onions. Cook till they are limp.
4. Spoon the fat from beef and discard.
5. Combine the next 7 ingredients.
6. Simmer till lentils get... - 44.6123
A hearty fall or winter stew that’s earthy, healthy, and delicious. - 114.398
Spanish Pumpkin And Bean Soup
This chunky soup is made even more interesting with the addition of diced pears and a classic Catalan picada thickener of garlic, almonds and bread. In Morocco, lentils might be used instead of chickpeas or white beans, and sometimes rice or braised greens... - 46.0992
Bapaiji Imi Dhansakh Nidar ( Traditional Parsi Dal )
1. Clean the drumsticks, cut each into 3 to 4 pieces and boil in salted water. Drain and set aside.
2. Wash the dal and soak it in water for 15-20 minutes.
3. Wash and chop the spring onions, chillies, methi bhaji, brinjal, pumpkin and radish leaves.
4. Wash... - 31.9482
Masala Dal With Drumsticks And Raw Mangoes
Wash the dal twice and place in a pressure cooker along with the red pumpkin, brinjal, radish leaves, green chillis, spring onion, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt and plenty of water. Cook till tender. Then grind in a moulee legume till soft and... - 33.3004
Pureed Vegetables With Dal
Wash dais and drain.
Place all ingredients except garnish in a pressure cooker and cook under pressure for 15 minutes.
Cool and pour into a colander.
Mash till smooth.
Garnish with fried onion and serve hot with brown rice. - 38.8738