- » Pumpkin Drop Cake
Pumpkin Drop Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin drop cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin drop cake recipes.
Gluten-free Spice Cakes With Pumpkin Swirl Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees (or according to package). Prepare the mix according to package directions and stir in extra spices. Spoon the batter into a paper-lined muffin tin, filling each about 2/3 full. You should have 1 dozen cupcakes. Bake for 20-25... - 0
Great Pumpkin Cookies
Use a vegetable spray to grease the cookie sheets.
Combine carrot cake mix and pumpkin puree in a small bowl.
Beat to blend.
Drop from a teaspoon about 2 in.
(5 cm) apart onto the greased cookie sheets.
Sprinkle with a little nutmeg.
Bake at 350°F... - 29.5221
Pumpkin Spice Jack O' Lantern Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, combine all cookie ingredients; stir until well blended.
Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls 3 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
Using back of spoon, spread into 3-inch round pumpkin shape with... - 48.9571
Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookie
Do you need quick cookie recipe, which can be made with minimum hassles? Then you should definitely give this pumpkin spice cookie recipe a try, with just 2 ingredients and few minutes in the oven you won’t believe how yummy and chewy it could turn out. ... - 111.393
Pumpkin Jingle Bars
Mix first 4 ingredients in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
Pour into greased 15 1/2 x10 1/2 x1-inch jelly roll pan.
Bake at 350°F, 18 to 20 minutes or until edges pull away from sides of pan.
Sprinkle with sugar.
Cut... - 34.9534
Gradually add sugar to butter, beating until fluffy.
Beat in egg and pumpkin.
Combine flour with remaining ingredients.
Stir into pumpkin mixture, blending well.
Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto a greased baking sheet.
Bake in a preheated 350Â° oven... - 39.2651
Cream shortening and sifted sugar thoroughly.
Add eggs, pumpkin and seasonings.
Sift flour and baking powder together, stir in raisins and nuts.
Add flour mixture to the creamed mixture and beat.
Blend in lemon extract.
Drop from teaspoon onto... - 41.4879
Colonial American Pumpkin Muffins
The Butter Crunch are eaten up as soon as it is taken out of the oven! Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left for my husband. Try preparing this irresistible Colonial American Pumpkin Muffins for yourself! - 39.057
Pumpkin Tarte Tatin
To make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the flour and shortening and rub them together with your fingers until the shortening has been reduced to hazelnut-sized lumps.
Dissolve the salt in the water.
Stir the water into the flour mixture just to form a... - 39.5767
My son loves this Pumpkin Cookie recipe. This recipe is especially suitable for kids. Pumpkin Cookie is a very popular flat cake in North America. It is generally eaten during breakfast. Cook, share and enjoy this Pumpkin Cookie recipe. - 48.9869
1. Sprinkle yeast over very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm" water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir in 1 teaspoon sugar until dissolved. Allow to rest 10 minutes, until mixture begins to bubble.
2. Heat milk, sugar and butter... - 38.1471
Carrot Cake - Gluten Free
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 inch sheet pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, applesauce, carrot, sweet potatoes, melted butter, milk, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla until everything is... - 99.0351
Carrot Cake Pancakes
These deliciously sweet Carrot Cake Pancakes are almost like having dessert for breakfast. But this breakfast recipe idea provides some beta carotene in each tasty bite. And they’re drizzled with a lower fat cream cheese glaze and a sprinkling of chopped... - 103.012
1. Make cake batter: Sprinkle yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar into very warm* waterjin a large bowl. ("Very warm" water! should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves; let stand until mixture bubbles, about 10 minutes.
2. Heat... - 40.5735
How To Bake Gingerbread Cupcakes
Dark & alluring, fragrant & moist, spiced & rich. Pairs perfectly with a billowy mound of soft cream cheese frosting and strong espresso. If you're wondering where I'm at, I'm in that corner over there, sharing an intimate moment with a cupcake in each hand. - 0
1. Sift into a bowl the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the wheat germ.
2. Combine the egg yolks and oil and beat well. Gradually beat in the milk. Pour the milk mixture into the dry ingredients and mix lightly. Stir in the sunflower seed kernels and... - 31.6029
Orange Crown Jewels
1 Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each orange; cut out pulp, being careful not to puncture the peel. (Set pulp aside to press through a sieve for a breakfast beverage or to add to the fruit punch.)
2 In a kettle, place orange cups and top... - 47.049
Idli And Sambar
Idli is an amazing South Indian sort of dumpling. steamed rice cake. It is made by steaming batter — traditionally made from pulses (specifically black lentils) and rice — into patties, usually two to three inches in diameter, using a mold.
Most often... - 60.5201