- » Pumpkin Custard Cake
Pumpkin Custard Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin custard cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin custard cake recipes.
Pumpkin Flan Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Prepare Spice cake.
Heat granulated sugar in saucepan, stirring until an even amber color.
Remove from heat and quickly pour into pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches.
Quickly rotate pie plate to coat bottom and sides with sugar glaze.
Beat... - 37.9
Caramel Pumpkin Flan
Preheat Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add 1 cup sugar, stir well.
Cook in oven 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, stirring at 1 minute intervals until sugar is melted, smooth, and a nice caramel color.
Immediately turn the caramel into a 9 inch glass... - 44.1805
1. Sift;flour, 1 cup of the granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice into large bowl of electric mixer; reserve.
2. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy-white and double in volume in a second large bowl with electric mixer at... - 44.824
Start by making the syrup.
Put the strips of grated zest into a small pan with 75 ml (3 fl oz) water and boil for 5 minutes.
Add the orange and lemon juices and stir in the sugar.
Cover and simmer for a further 5 minutes, until you have a clear syrup.
Add the... - 43.2248
Cheese &' Pumpkin Pie
Place butter in an 8 1/2 inch round glass cake dish.
Heat on full power for 1 minute.
Add graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon and sugar.
Stir to combine.
Press cracker crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of dish.
Heat on roast for 3 minutes.
Allow to stand and... - 43.5719
Mini Fruit Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease eight tiny angel-cake pans or eight 5-ounce custard cups.
3) In a saucepan, place together butter or margarine, brown sugar, fruit cocktail, raisins, and 1/4 cup of the rum.
4) Place the... - 48.9188
Halloween Layer Cake - Recipe
Sonia, with her special assistant, shows how to make an amazing Halloween layer cake, that combines orange and chocolate flavors in a delightful way! - 130.693
Orange Crown Jewels
1 Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each orange; cut out pulp, being careful not to puncture the peel. (Set pulp aside to press through a sieve for a breakfast beverage or to add to the fruit punch.)
2 In a kettle, place orange cups and top... - 47.049