- » Pumpkin Cranberry Dessert
Pumpkin Cranberry Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin cranberry dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin cranberry dessert recipes.
Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins With Streusel Topping
Combine the flour, sugar, dry milk, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and brown sugar in a large bowl; mix well.
Combine the egg, vegetable oil and pumpkin puree in a separate bowl; mix well.
Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and blend.
The batter... - 41.9011
Pumpkin Cranberry Custard With Maple Cream
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients. Stir with a whisk. Gradually stir in milk, maple syrup, and vanilla. Add bread cubes and cranberries; stir until bread is well coated. Pour into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.... - 32.0362
You May Also Like!
Baked Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
Looking for a yummy bread recipe that is an interesting twist on the traditional? Pumpkin cranberry bread is a sweet treat that serves as a good side dish to almost all preparations. Homemade is always, without a doubt, better than store-brought. To learn how... - 87.6255
Jack O'lantern Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. Cut the top of pumpkin around the stem. Remove all the seeds.
2. Inside the clean pumpkin, pour about ½ cup of water. Put the stem back as lid.
3. Cover pumpkin with foil, and place it in microwave for about 10 minutes or until just a bit... - 109.337
Fresh Cranberry Upside-down Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Generously grease 13x9-inch pan.
In medium saucepan over medium heat, combine brown sugar, margarine and pumpkin pie spice.
Heat until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
Spread evenly in greased pan.
Top with cranberries.
In large... - 45.3603
Cranberry Macadamia Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 13-by-9-inch cake pan.
2. Poke the seam side of the cereal pouch 10 times with a fork and then crush with a rolling pin using medium pressure. Set aside 2 cups of the crushed cereal for the streusel. Pour remaining cerea - 28.6805
Pumpkin Scones With Berry Butter
Place the cranberries in a small bowl; add boiling the water.
Let stand for 5 minutes; drain and chop.
In a small mixing bowl, beat the butter until light and fluffy.
Add the confectioners' sugar and cranberries; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1... - 42.9556
Apple Pumpkin Softies
Kind of like a cookie, these delicious Apple Pumpkin Softies are incredibly soft and chewy. Made with apples and pumpkin, they are a perfect autumn dessert for the family. You'll want to make cookie recipes like this one year round. East to make, and even... - 112.049
Pumpkin Porter Scones
Pumpkin porter scones are the tasty dessert full with fruits, beer and nuts. Try this recipe and surprise your family and friends. - 105.382
Cranberry All Bran Muffins
Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt; set aside.
Measure Kellogg's All-Bran cereal and milk into large mixing bowl; stir to combine.
Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal is softened.
Add egg whites and oil; beat well.
Stir in... - 43.0716
Apple Raisin Bread Pudding Dessert
Want to boost up your Holiday mood, with a traditional and delicious dessert - here is something special for you. You might have tried bread pudding for several times at your kitchen, but this is surely going to be different. Watch the video and prepare... - 127.803
Baked Apples And Homemade Whip Cream - Part 1 : Preparation
Want a healthy and nutritious dessert recipe? Try out these baked apples with homemade whipped cream. Here is an interesting video that shows a recipe for baked apples and homemade whip cream in two parts. This part introduces you to the ingredients and... - 89.9734