- » Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Pumpkin Coffee Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin coffee cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin coffee cake recipes.
Pumpkin Maple Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F; spray the bottom of a 9" springform pan cooking spray
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the coffee cake ingredients until all the dry ingredients are moist
3. In a small bowl, mxi together the... - 44.8201
Microwave Pumpkin Coffee Cake
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In 2-quart microwave-safe bowl, melt 1/3 cup margarine on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds or until melted; stir in brown sugar and sugar Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Mix in flour, pumpkin pie spice and salt until... - 41.2706
Pumpkin Swirl Coffee Cake
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine 3/4 cup of the flour and the yeast; set aside. In a small saucepan heat and stir the 1/2 cup milk, granulated sugar, margarine, and 1/2 teaspoon salt just till warm (120° to 130°) and margarine or butter almost melts. Add... - 40.714
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Mix milk with sugar, salt, and butter, stirring until sugar dissolves; cool to lukewarm.
Sprinkle yeast over warm water and stir until dissolved.
Combine milk and yeast mixtures, add egg and half the flour, and beat until smooth.
Stir in remaining flour... - 45.8187
Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Coat 10” square pan with non-stick spray.
In a bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
Beat butter and sugar in separate bowl until light and fluffy. Mix pumpkin and eggs into butter... - 38.508
Easy Pumpkin Layer Cake
1. Take a small saucepan and add sugar, flour, and milk to it. Cook this mixture over medium heat, and continue to stir it till mixture gets thickened.
2. Add butter to this mixture and continue to stir till it gets melted. Fold in coconut, vanilla,... - 39.8624
Pumpkin Pound Cake
Pumpkin Pound Cake - I have 1 cup of pumpkin puree left so I decided to make this easy and tasty holiday cake for you. To be honest, it isn't really a "cake". It is more like a bread. However, It still tasted delicious with a cup of hot coffee and tea! The... - 133.624
Pumpkin Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Take a very large bowl and mix together all ingredients except fruit with hand.
3. In a greased tube pan pour the mixture after mixing the fruit in it and let it bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and... - 39.724
Apple Butter Coffee Cake
1. Grease an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan; set aside. In a medium mixing bowl combine muffin mix and the 1/4 cup wheat germ. In another bowl combine the egg or the egg product, 1/2 cup apple butter, milk, and pumpkin or apple pie spice. Add egg mixture all at... - 34.8275
Cranberry Macadamia Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 13-by-9-inch cake pan.
2. Poke the seam side of the cereal pouch 10 times with a fork and then crush with a rolling pin using medium pressure. Set aside 2 cups of the crushed cereal for the streusel. Pour remaining cerea - 26.3404
Pumpkin Coffee Cake Recipes By Category
Pumpkin Coffee Cake Dish: