- » Pumpkin Coconut
Pumpkin Coconut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin coconut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin coconut recipes.
Coconut Pumpkin Chiffon Tarts
1) Take cold water in a bowl and soften gelatin in it.
2) Take a double boiler and put egg yolks on top of it. Add evaporated milk to the egg and beat thoroughly until well blended.
3) To the egg mixture, add pumpkin, 1/2 cup brown... - 47.1928
Coconut Pumpkin Pie
Prepare pie-shell, but do not prick.
Beat eggs and sugar together.
Add spices, milk, pumpkin, 1/2 cup coconut, rum.
Mix well and pour into 23 cm (9 in) pastry lined pie dish.
Sprinkle the top with 1/4 cup grated coconut.
Bake at 230° C (450° F) for 10... - 40.0435
Tempeh And Coconut Sauce And Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
A tempeh recipe with coconut and peanut butter sauce alongside flavored jasmine rice is a great meal to enjoy on a lazy afternoon. Here is the recipe for it along with some vegan pumpkin cookies with raisins for dessert.
Directions for... - 39.1007
Baked Pumpkin With Tender Coconut Salad
Place the coconut milk, pandan leaf, brown sugar and salt in a pot and heat until just simmering.
Beat the eggs and mix in the flour.
Beat this mix into the coconut milk.
Cook very gently until the custard begins to thicken.
Make a hole in the top of the... - 35.7844
Pumpkin Coconut Custards
1. Preheat oven to 325Â° F.
2. In medium bowl, beat together eggs and skim milk; add pumpkin, stirring to blend well. Stir in honey, vanilla extract, ginger and nutmeg.
3. Divide mixture among four 10-ounce custard cups or individual souffle dishes. Set in... - 29.5133
Coconut And Pumpkin Pudding
A pudding to bring that smile. A sweet tooth you been craving! This recipe shown by Venessa is vegan and has some unusual flavor! Watch the video for more for of Venessa's odd combinations! - 18.0094
Pumpkin And Coconut Soup
In this video Phoebe takes the lead and shows you how to make a pumpkin & coconut soup served in a hollowed out pumpkin. It's got a little red onion, veg stock, pepper and coriander in there to add more flavor and just works super good - hope you give it a... - 0