- » Pumpkin Cauliflower
Pumpkin Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin cauliflower recipes.
Cauliflower Stir Fry With Brown Rice
Would you like to try a yummy recipe that also is low on carbs? Try this delicious Cauliflower Stir Fry with Brown Rice. The dish is healthy and can be easily prepared at home. Watch this video now. - 101.798
Tomato And Cauliflower Curry
1. Cook the tomatoes and cauliflower in 6 teacups of water until soft. Blend in a mixer.
2. Mix the gram flour with 1/4 teacup of water and add to the mixture.
3. Add the remaining vegetables, green chillies, chilli powder and salt and boil for 15 minutes.
4.... - 38.9343
1 Rinse, trim, cut up and precook vegetables. To precook any vegetable - bring a small amount of water to boil. Add desired vegetable and simmer, covered till crisp tender. Drain well.
2 To grill, brush the vegetables with oil or butter. Grease grill rack as... - 33.6243
North Indian Mixed Vegetable Curry
1. For sauce, place a wok or saucepan over flame and heat butter or oil in it.
2. Drop ginger and garlic paste. Stir fry, and then add fresh tomatoes, salt, and chili powder. Cook until soft.
3. Pour canned tomatoes and water in wok. Cover with lid.... - 99.5347
Vegetables With Almond Curry
1.Brush a large saucepan with olive oil, heat and cook onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, turmeric and carrots for 5 minutes or until onion softens.
2.Stir in lentils, tomatoes and stock.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
3.Add... - 38.9114
White Sauce With Vegetable Puree
1. Boil the cauliflower in 2 teacups of water until soft. Blend in a liquidiser and strain.
2. Heat the butter, add the flour and cook for 1/2 minute.
3. Add the milk and cauliflower puree and heat whilst stirring the mixture continuously until it becomes... - 28.7505
Mixed Vegetable Korma
Cook paste and seeds in large heated dry pan until fragrant.
Add pumpkin, lentils and stock, bring to boil; simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Add cauliflower; simmer, covered, about 10 minutes or until pumpkin is just tender, stirring occasionally.
Add cream and... - 34.713
1. Prepare a batter with salt, soda, chilli powder, gram flour and water to pouring consistency.
2. Peel and cut pumpkin and potatoes into thin slices. Break cauliflower into flowerettes. Cut onions into rings. Season with salt and chilli powder. Slit ladies... - 37.4618
1. In a pot bring together chopped vegetables, 750 ml of water, tomato puree and seasoning to the boil and let it simmer until vegetables are tender.
2. Add a knob of lard or butter, then pasta and keep simmering until the pasta is done.
3.... - 40.8832
Italian Minestrone Soup
Sonia cooks a delicious and hearty minestrone soup, a healthy dish that you can personalize with your favourite vegetables! - 130.507
Corn And Vegetable Bhajee
1. Clean the vegetables and peel them.
2. Cut vegetables into small pieces.
3. Clean and chop spinach and chowlai.
4. Grind ginger, chillies and coconut.
5. In a large vessel heat 4 tablespoon oil.
6. In a bowl mix ground coconut paste,... - 46.6985
1. To prepare the tripe clean it very well, cut into small pieces.
2. In a saucepan simmer the tripe in water for about 2 hours, add the finely chopped vegetables to the already prepared tripe and bring to the boil.
3. Reduce heat to simmer and let it... - 36.7714
My family loves this Khichdi Recipe .Khichdi is a unique Indian dish. It is also known as khichdee ,khichadi ,khichuri, and khichadi. Khichdi is an Indian dish that contains a combination of rice and lentils .It is generally eaten during illness period as it... - 41.0283
Vegetable Do Pyaz
1. Prepare the vegetables.
2. Grind together ginger, red chillies, coriander powder, turmeric, cumin, garlic, mustard seeds and half the onions.
3. Slice remaining onions.
4. Heat fat and fry.the onions till golden brown. Remove.
5. Fry ground spices and... - 40.7175
All Time Favourite Vegetable Pie
1. To make pastry, place flour and butter in a food processor and process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. With machine running, slowly add egg and enough water to form a soft dough. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead briefly. Wrap... - 40.4916
Make a stiff paste with ingredients for dough, and a little water.
Knead well and beat on the table till pliable.
Fry paste of spices in a little ghee.
Add fried vegetables and ingredients for filling.
Mix well and mash coarsely.
Season with salt... - 46.8673
Chicken, Vegetable & Quinoa Soup
This soup is very nutritious and tasty. It is also low in fat. You can add any vegetables you want to this – carrots, peas, potatoes, cabbage, zucchini, summer squash, cauliflower, broccoli, corn, etc. I used what I had handy. - 135.036
Vegetable Curry With Coconut Rice
For the curry
1. Cut all the vegetables (except green peas) into small pieces.
2. Boil all the vegetables except tomatoes.
3. Grate the cocoanut. Add 2 teacups of hot water and allow to stand for a little while. Blend it in a liquidiser and strain or pass... - 47.2938
Chicken Pot Pie
A comforting and delicious dish featuring chicken, potatoes, carrots, parsnips, broccoli, cauliflower, green garlic, onion, and peas. - 122.545