- » Pumpkin Carrot Cake
Pumpkin Carrot Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin carrot cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin carrot cake recipes.
Carrot Pumpkin Cupcake With Maple Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, whisk it well and set it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, pour the canola oil and to that add... - 129.04
Pumpkin Carrot Cake
Empty cake mix into a bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Beat for 4 to 5 minutes or until creamy.
Transfer to 8 in. (20 cm) greased cake pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow cake to cool; then remove from pan. - 31.5472
You May Also Like!
Carrot Pumpkin Bars With Orange Icing
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 15x10x1 inch baking pan with butter; keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour with baking powder, orange peel, baking soda, and salt; keep aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, mix... - 47.1125
This Carrot Cake not only makes a tasty but a healthful dessert too! Bite into a chunk of this Carrot Cake tonight and tell me if you liked it ! - 41.7697
Great Pumpkin Cookies
Use a vegetable spray to grease the cookie sheets.
Combine carrot cake mix and pumpkin puree in a small bowl.
Beat to blend.
Drop from a teaspoon about 2 in.
(5 cm) apart onto the greased cookie sheets.
Sprinkle with a little nutmeg.
Bake at 350°F... - 27.5461
Carrot And Date Granola Bars
A granola bar with a difference? How about a carrot cake granola bar? These look just delicious! Filled with the goodness of oats, carrots and dry fruit, these make a healthy snack. A great idea to keep these handy for a midday sweet craving. - 110.68
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Butter and flour three 9-inch round cake pans; line the bottoms with wax paper. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
2. Grate 1/2 of the carrots to make 1 1/2 cups; slice the... - 38.5308
Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray 2 (9-inch) round cake pans with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
2 Combine the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. With an electric mixer on high speed, beat the eggs, yogurt,... - 31.8358
Carrot Cake - Gluten Free
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 inch sheet pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, applesauce, carrot, sweet potatoes, melted butter, milk, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla until everything is... - 100.664
Carrot Cake Pancakes
These deliciously sweet Carrot Cake Pancakes are almost like having dessert for breakfast. But this breakfast recipe idea provides some beta carotene in each tasty bite. And they’re drizzled with a lower fat cream cheese glaze and a sprinkling of chopped... - 104.652
Harvest Patchwork Cake
To Make Carrot-Pumpkin Batter: Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a food processor with the shredding disk or with a hand grater, shred carrots.
Measure 1 1/2 cups and set aside.
In same workbowl (no need to wash it) with the metal blade, pulse flour, sugar, baking... - 42.1733