- » Pumpkin Bread With Pumpkin Topping
Pumpkin Bread With Pumpkin Topping Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pumpkin Bread With Pumpkin Topping recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pumpkin Bread With Pumpkin Topping recipes.
Pumpkin Bread With Pumpkin Topping
1. Combine all bread ingredients, except walnuts and dates, in large mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed about 1 minute. Fold in walnuts and dates. Pour batter into 2-quart (9 x 5) glass loaf dish.
2. Microwave on SIMMER for 20 minutes.
3. Microwave on HIGH - 31.4308
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin Seed Flatbread Topped With Sweet Onions And Feta
One single gram of pumpkin seed protein is said to contain as much tryptophan as a full glass of milk! This recipe is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy raw pumpkin seeds, which are said to cure insomnia and anxiety. What a great combination of flavors;... - 97.4519
Chocolate Chip Topped Pumpkin Bread
Bread recipes with inclusion of fruits and certain vegetables are getting popular these days and here is one such recipe. Check out the video showing how to make Pumpkin bread with chocolate chip topping in simple steps. With beverages, it is really... - 76.6385
Pumpkin Muffins With Pumpkin Seeds
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 7/8 by 1 3/8 inch (7 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg.
In another bowl combine the pumpkin, butter, eggs,... - 47.4385
Pumpkin Banana Bread
In a large mixer bowl, cream sugar and shortening.
Beat in eggs, bananas, pumpkin and vanilla.
Mix well in a medium bowl.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and nuts.
Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
Spoon batter into greased... - 42.3529
Harvest Pumpkin Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
2) In a bowl, mix in eggs, sugar, pumpkin, oil and water.
3) In another bowl, sieve together flour, baking soda, salt, baking... - 46.648
Pumpkin Spice Bread
1. Warm the buttermilk and butter in a small saucepan over low heat until the butter melts and the mixture is just tepid. Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together the honey, yeast and 2 tablespoons of warm water (105-115°); set aside 10 minutes.
2. In a... - 40.1574
Pumpkin Spice Bread
Learn how to make Gennie's Pumpkin Bread! It's super moist and has the flavors and spices of fall - in every single bite. The best homemade bread recipe I've ever tasted - Mmmm! - 129.818
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take two 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pans and spread 2 tablespoons of the softened butter over the bottom and sides with a pastry brush.
3. Into each pan sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the flour and tip it from side to side... - 47.3205
Mouth-watering Pumpkin Bread
Preheat oven to 350° In large bowl, mix together oil, butter, sugar, egg, pumpkin puree, and apple.
In smaller bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
Add flour mixture to pumpkin and stir until well moistened.
Fold in... - 39.5691
Pumpkin Bread Custard
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine pumpkin and brown sugar in medium-size bowl.
Add milk, cream cheese, eggs, vanilla and bake blend.
Stir until blended.
Tear bread into bite-size pieces; place in lightly-greased 2-quart casserole.
Pour pumpkin mixture over... - 43.2843