- » Pumpkin Bread Roll
Pumpkin Bread Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin bread roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin bread roll recipes.
This Pumpkin Bread recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious dish.As you know that Pumpkin Bread is... - 47.6704
French Toast Stuffed With Pumpkin Cream Cheese
A delicious breakfast that's easy to make - using ingredients found right in your own kitchen! My homemade Stuffed French Toast will not only satisfy morning cravings, but also will impress your guests on a brisk autumn morning. - 127.056
Three Seed Bread
Place a 10-inch nonstick skillet over high heat and add the pumpkin, poppy, and sesame seeds.
Cook, shaking skillet occasionally, until the seeds start to pop and turn brown, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from the heat and set aside.
Add the yeast to the warm... - 47.748
Pumpkin Doughnuts is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare pumpkin recipe, Pumpkin Doughnuts is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 44.9842
Pumpkin Doughnut Drops
In large saucepan, heat 2-3 inches oil to 375 degrees.
In large bowl combine first 7 ingredients.
Stir in milk, pumpkin, oil, vanilla and egg with a fork just until dry ingredients arc moistened.
Drop by tcaspoonfuls into hot oil 5-6 at a time.
Fry doughnut... - 43.3402
Baked Pumpkin Pecan Braid
If you want to jazz up your breakfast, help is here! This video features a recipe for Baked Pumpkin Pecan Braid which makes for a delicious and an appetizing breakfast. The best part about this recipe is that it is very simple and easy to make. So check out... - 144.881
Pumpkin Swirl Coffee Cake
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine 3/4 cup of the flour and the yeast; set aside. In a small saucepan heat and stir the 1/2 cup milk, granulated sugar, margarine, and 1/2 teaspoon salt just till warm (120° to 130°) and margarine or butter almost melts. Add... - 41.6138
Pumpkin Cheeseballs For Game Day
The Pumpkin Cheeseballs is oozing with health and cream cheese! The name is deceptive... these cheeseballs have no pumpkin in them. But get the name cause they are in the shape of a pumpkin. This recipe is guaranteed to have you coming back for more. The... - 105.183
Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
Pumpkin comes back in a really big way every Fall. Each year I look forward to those infamous lattes, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pies...but I thought, why limit myself to just those items when I could have a warm and hearty Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal. It's like having... - 126.486
Pumpkin Buckwheat Gnocchi Gratin
A version of pumpkin gnocchi, with the addition of buckwheat flour to add a little bit of a nutty flavor. I’ve been asked if you can make pumpkin gnocchi with canned pumpkin, and the answer is yes, of course. This would be wonderful with sauteed in browned... - 39.5847
Multi Grain Seed Bread
1. In a bowl, mix flour, whole-wheat flour, yeast and salt.
2. In another bowl, mix sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and oats.
3. In a saucepan, heat water, molasses and add to the flours and mix until dough forms. Add egg... - 43.6744
4 Healthy Monkey Bread Recipes
Recipe Redo: Monkey Bread I made four healthier versions of monkey bread: pumpkin, chocolate hazelnut, strawberry-almond hazelnut, and apple walnut. - 18.1289
Good Seed Bread
1. Add ingredients to bread machine (with a capacity of at least 10 cups) according to manufacturer's directions. Select the basic or whole wheat cycle, medium color setting. - 31.2146
Apple Raisin Bread Pudding Dessert
Want to boost up your Holiday mood, with a traditional and delicious dessert - here is something special for you. You might have tried bread pudding for several times at your kitchen, but this is surely going to be different. Watch the video and prepare... - 129.731
Rajasthani Spicy Dal-stuffed Bread (urad Dal Poori)
These spicy, fried breads called Urad Dal Pooris (and sometimes called Urad Dal Kachoris) are a popular roadside snack in Rajasthan. Uraddal can be obtained at any Indian grocer. Serve these tasty breads with hot Pumpkin and Potatoes Marwari Style, Date and... - 43.3287
1) The oven is preheated to 200 degrees C.
2) Baking sheets are greased and kept aside.
3) Hot water is poured over the sweeteners, placed in a bowl.
4) When it turns luke warm, yeast is stirred in.
5) This mixture is placed in a warm,... - 47.1627
Sticky Spice Buns
1 Preheat the oven at 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease two 9-inch layer pans with butter.
3 As per the package directions, prepare the hot roll mix.
4 When the dough rises, roll the dough to 18 x 20-inch rectangle.
5 Cut 1/4 cup of... - 39.7838
1) Evenly spread the ingredients on slices of any kind of bread.
2) Discard the crusts.
3) Shape to desired shapes or roll edge to edge or opposite corner to corner and set in place with toothpicks.
4) Bake on cookie sheet at 350°F for 10... - 32.9182
Speedy Salmon Rissoles
1. Place potatoes, salmon, pumpkin, spring onions, mustard, yogurt, egg white and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into eight patties and roll in breadcrumbs to coat. Place patties on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and chill for... - 32.4469
1. Boil the water and vegetable broth in a large pot.
2. In a bowl combine the gluten flour, garlic and onion powder, sage and marjoram, then add 2 cups of water and stir into a sponge like dough.
3. Knead to form firmer and more elastic dough. Form... - 130.675
Making Compound Butters
Savor the Flavors host Brittany Allyn shares recipes and ideas incorporating compound butters. - 114.295
All Time Favourite Vegetable Pie
1. To make pastry, place flour and butter in a food processor and process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. With machine running, slowly add egg and enough water to form a soft dough. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead briefly. Wrap... - 40.688