- » Pumpkin Bhaji
Pumpkin Bhaji Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin bhaji recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin bhaji recipes.
Tender Pumpkin Stems Or Saraswat Dethachi Bhaji
Wash the stem pieces well and place in a saucepan with a pinch of salt and cook till tender.
Place the red masur dal, after washing twice, in a vessel. Add the finely chopped spring onions to it as well as the chopped red pumpkin pieces and 2 cups of water.... - 34.9189
Aloo Bhopla Bhaji
This recipe is simple and quick!
Mayuri's recipes are simple and heart-warming so enjoy our collection and try them at home. - 0
You May Also Like!
Tender Drumstick Leaf Stem Bhaji Or Saraswat Kisarachi Bhaji
Wash the tender leaf stems and cut them into 2-3 inch pieces. Skin the pumpkin and cut it into 1" pieces. Coarsely crush the jackfruit seeds. If these seeds are not available, use cashew nuts instead.
Take a large vessel and place 3 cups of water in it and... - 37.5107
Bhoplyache Dahyatle Bharit
We always prepare pumpkin chi bhaji.Give a try to prepare Bhoplyache Dahyatle Bharit/pumpkin in curd,am sure you would love it.Yummy and tasty side dish.Kids also like it a lot! - 0
Bapaiji Imi Dhansakh Nidar ( Traditional Parsi Dal )
1. Clean the drumsticks, cut each into 3 to 4 pieces and boil in salted water. Drain and set aside.
2. Wash the dal and soak it in water for 15-20 minutes.
3. Wash and chop the spring onions, chillies, methi bhaji, brinjal, pumpkin and radish leaves.
4. Wash... - 38.5139
1. Mix the dals and wash them.
2. Cut the vegetables into big pieces.
3. Mix the dals and vegetables, add 7 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker.
4. Sieve this mixture. If it is very thick, add a little water.
5. Heat the ghee in a... - 49.7356
Mamaiji's Dhan Sakh
Mix fenugreek leaves with half tsp salt and leave for twenty minutes.
Squeeze out water to remove bitterness from leaves.
Rub ginger and garlic paste into meat pieces, place in a pan, add salt and water to cover.
Bring to boil and lower heat.
Simmer till meat... - 47.3739