- » Pumpkin Apple Soup
Pumpkin Apple Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpkin apple soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpkin apple soup recipes.
Pumpkin And Apple Soup
1) In a heavy based saucepan, combine the pumpkin, onion apple, water, stock cubes, nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste together.
2) Bring to a boil, then simmer for about 40 minutes.
3) Cool slightly then puree in a blender or press through a sieve.
4)... - 45.8316
Apple Walnut Topped Pumpkin Soup
A bowl of warm and creamy pumpkin soup is the best appetizer for Thanksgiving party. Here is a perfect recipe of pumpkin soup, which you can top with delicious combination of apple, walnuts and other spices. Watch the video to learn the easy procedure and... - 117.81
Pumpkin And Apple Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the onion and thyme and cook gently, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes, or until softened and beginning to colour. Add the apples and sugar and cook gently for a further 3 minutes.
2. Add the mustard, pumpkin... - 38.3797
Pumpkin And Apple Soup
1. Combine pumpkin, carrot, apple, basil, mixed spice, nutmeg and 1 cup of the stock in large bowl. Dot with butter, cover, cook on HIGH for twelve minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients, cover, cook on HIGH for five minutes.
3.. Puree in blender or processor,... - 33.8629
Pumpkin Apple Bisque In Jack O Lantern Bowls
Cut off the tops of the pumpkins and clean out the seeds and strings.
Scoop out part of the pulp to form a clean cavity.
In a 4-quart heavy saucepan or stockpot, melt the 1/3 cup butter over medium heat and saute onion until translucent, about 3 minutes.
Add... - 39.7264
Golden Pumpkin Soup
1)Melt the butter and add the carrot, corn and pumpkin.
2)Stir in cumin,ginger,salt, pepper and apple juice and simmer for atleast 8-10 minutes.
SERVING ... - 40.8615
Steam the pumpkin until very tender, about 15 minutes.
Set aside until cool enough to handle.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine the potatoes, apples, onions, water or stock, ginger, bay leaf and garlic.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer until... - 49.7448
Smoked Pumpkin Soup
A sweet and savory soup that will go great with any holiday meal or maybe a cold night! - 0
Sugar Pumpkin Soup
1) Till it is very tender, steam the pumpkin. This usually takes about 15 minutes.
2) Keep aside and let the pumpkin cool till it is easy to handle.
3) Combine together the potatoes, apples, onions, water or stock, ginger, garlic and bay leaf in a... - 42.6264
Ginger Pumpkin Bisque
1 In a 3-quart saucepan heat oil over medium heat. Add the shallots, onion, and gingerroot and cook until tender. Stir in the flour. Carefully add the chicken broth and cider all at once. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Stir in the... - 31.2661
Pumpkin And Porcini Soup
Break up any large pieces of porcini.
Place the porcini in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside to soak.
In a soup pot on medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 5 to 10 minutes, until softened.
Add the garlic, fresh mushrooms,... - 46.4634
Curried Winter Squash Soup
In a large saucepan over low heat melt margarine.
Add onions and curry powder.
Simmer for 20 minutes or until onions are soft.
Peel, seed and chop squash.
Add squash, broth and apple to saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce... - 42.5026
Spicy Curried Zucchini Soup
1.Put kettle on heat, add oil and saute the onion, garlic and apple till soft
2. Now add the curry and cayenne, saute till they release the fragrance
3.Add water and bring soup to a boil,and pour the rice and add the zucchini.
4.Simmer for 10 minutes,... - 48.0002
Winter Squash Bisque
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
season the squash with some salt and half the 5 spice
place on a greased cookie sheet
bake for 30-45 minutes until tender and lightly browned
Meanwhile start to cook the onions, carrots, apples or pears
in a large soup pot and... - 50.2277
Cooking With Cathy 125-fall Flavors
In this fall themed episode, Cathy cooks up a nice butternut squash soup with turkey sausage, pancetta and andouille. She also creates a nice crustini appetizer this time with apple and ricotta. Finally she wraps it all up by creating a pumpkin spice cake.... - 0
Coat veal with a mixture of flour and salt and brown well in hot lard in a large saucepot.
Lightly brown the garlic, onion, green pepper and tomato in hot lard in a skillet.
Add to the meat with soup greens and celery.
Add seasonings, wine and broth; cover... - 38.0339