- » Pumpkin
Pumpkin is one of the varieties of winter squash. Pumpkin belongs to the family of acorn, butternut and other gourds. It is usually orange or yellow in color having a thick shell with seeds and pulp inside. The pulp ... More »
Baked Pumpkin Pecan Braid
If you want to jazz up your breakfast, help is here! This video features a recipe for Baked Pumpkin Pecan Braid which makes for a delicious and an appetizing breakfast. The best part about this recipe is that it is very simple and easy to make. So check out... - 144.881
Halloween Pumpkin Delight
Pumpkin delight is an excellent Halloween dessert. Watch this excellent video that shares a recipe for this versatile dessert with crumb and nut topping. Try this out with ice cream or whipped cream. You can make it more healthy with low fat ingredients.... - 127.01
Stuffed Pumpkin Balls
If a mid-afternoon snack is what you are looking for, try this Stuffed pumpkin balls. It is a healthy and tasty snack which can be eaten mid-afternoon or at any time of the day. Garnish with basil leaf and serve with tomato sauce for dipping. - 119.138
How To Cook Pumpkin
A delicious mound of sautéed pumpkin atop toasted baguette spread ?Then it’s back to the kitchen with Shea for a delicious soup to serve as a first course for your Thanksgiving dinner. - 118.406
Easy Homemade Pumpkin Puree
Nothing says autumn like seeing pumpkin patches pop up all over, and these beautiful gourds filling store shelves. It means it's time to decorate and indulge in your favorite pumpkin flavored recipes! Making your own homemade pumkpin puree couldn't be easier... - 112.742
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Threeway
Roasted pumpkin seeds happen to be one of my favorite examples of addressing food waste. While the meat of the pumpkin itself is not used, the whole gourd doesn't have to be just for decor. It not only provides decoration but also a fun and tasty snack too.... - 112.587
Pumpkin Nut Bread In The Bread Maker
This is a wonderful machine bread that is a great way to use up leftover canned pumpkin after Thanksgiving. The recipe is simple enough and the machine does all the work while you and sit and enjoy the aroma or delicious sweet pumpkin bread. The ingredient... - 109.459
Dinner In A Pumpkin
Dinner in a pumpkin is a truly wriggled Halloween dish. It tastes wonderful and it will make the festive environment even more exciting as the kids will love it. Take a look at the video for details of this wriggled dish. This dish will rock your world this... - 108.073
How To Make Pumpkin Puree At Home- Pressure Cooker
Pumpkin Puree is one of the essential ingredient in Fall Recipes and it gets even much easier to make Homemade Pumpkin Puree in pressure cooker. Its real quick and easy way and pumpkin puree is ready to use in no time for making Pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup... - 107.845
Easy Pumpkin Roll Stuffed With Cream Cheese
Thanksgiving and pumpkins are inseparable. If you are looking for some pumpkin recipe ideas, watch this video for pumpkin rolls with cream cheese filling. You will the way the chef simply put forth the recipe. - 107.387
Homemade Pumpkin Puree
Pumpkin puree is an essential ingredients for Fall recipes. If you can not find pumpkin puree in a can, no worries, you can make it at home! - 107.356
Spiced Gingerbread Pumpkin Cake
Don't let your Halloween pumpkin go to waste! This Spiced Gingerbread Pumpkin Cake is a perfect light dessert or breakfast to kick off the holiday season. Get the details of this recipe from this video and get going. Happy Holidays! - 106.529
Halloween Pumpkin Slice
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add butter, and brown sugar. Beat until light and creamy.
3. Drop flour, and rolled oats. Mix to combine.
4. In a greased baking tin, drop mixture, Squash, and... - 105.664
Stir Fried Pumpkin Flowers, Leaf And Stem
If you grow pumpkins in your garden, here is a recipe which uses Pumpkin Flowers, leaf and stem. This is a simple recipe by Simple chef who shows you how to convert these ingredients into a delicious side dish. Although, preparing the flower, leaf and stem is... - 105.602
Pumpkin Walnut Honey Butter
1. Take out the pumpkin seeds and wash.
2. Mix olive oil in the seeds place in a aluminium lined cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven at 350 degrees F.
4. Put all the ingredients in the processing jar except honey... - 104.283
Gluten-free Vegan Pumpkin-raisin Cookies
Marta and Brock get back into the swing of things with a healthy cookie recipe. These are healthier than the usual ones and are just perfect for the Holidays. Watch and learn how to make these cookies from this video. Enjoy! - 102.511
Sweet Potato, Pumpkin And Apple Empanadas
Do you have a lot of pumpkin left in the fridge from the holidays? Take a look at this Sweet Potato, Pumpkin and Apple Empanadas recipe video. This is a perfect dish to use up all your pumpkin and WOW your diners. This is an age old, tried and tested recipe.... - 101.881
Japanese Pumpkin Squab
Join Chef Matt Levin as he makes Japanese pumpkin squab with a rich vegetable and wine sauce. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a fabulous recipe with useful tips and wonderful techniques. Try out and enjoy this recipe on a special occasion... - 101.735
Holiday Pumpkin Brulee
Looking for a quick and easy dessert for your winter tables then is the one. This deliciously creamy pumpkin brulee is a great seasonal twist on the French restaurant classic and an excellent alternative to a pumpkin pie which can not be portioned... - 98.4068
For Pumpkin Dip
1. In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients and set aside.
2. Serve with pears or any fall fruit.
For Banana Creepy Crawler
1. Spread the peanut butter between the slices of the bananas. Make eyes with chocolate... - 98.0674
Holiday "no Knead" Pumpkin Bread
If you have never baked bread before, I can gaurantee that this Holiday 'No Knead' Pumpkin Bread will help you get started. What more is that you can make it and take it to all the Holiday dinners! Have fun learning the recipe from this video! - 91.6555
Oven Roasted Herbed Pumpkin
Are you looking for a Halloween recipe that is easy to make, impressive and unique in its own way? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect roasted herbed pumpkin that is sure to please everyone's tastebuds...even the kids will love it! This... - 89.2757
Pumpkin Sponge Roll Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
Few desserts taste as amazing as a well made pumpkin cake roll, and then topped with a yummy cream cheese icing, it just turns absolutely divine! Learn how to make this delicious treat in a matter of minutes by watching this video. The recipe is so simple... - 87.3192
Halloween Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cake
This Halloween Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cake is a perfect treat for this Halloween. Watch this video for the details of this super easy festive treat. This moist cake tastes amazing with the cream cheese frosting. Try it out yourself to see how your kids like it. - 82.7472
Healthy Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
Whether you got celiac disease or you are intolerant to gluten, this gluten-free pumpkin pie will ensure that you don't miss a bite of your favorite pie this holiday season. Ruth shows how to prepare gluten-free pumpkin pie at home by making a few healthy... - 79.8374
How To Make Curried Pumpkin And Other Dishes
Mouthwatering curried pumpkin and soup can set a perfect dinner table. If you like the idea, you would also like making it with Bhal Dave, who has presented a simple method to prepare this delicious vegetable. So next time when your guests pour in, make sure... - 77.9099
Pumpkin Jam And Pumpkin Pancakes
la fleur d'oranger and I are going to show you two different recipes for pumpkin ( pumpkin jam and pumpkin pancakes). - 69.7601
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with oil.
3. Prepare the filling in a mixing bowl, by beating cream cheese, sugar and egg with a wire whisk. Set aside.
4. In another mixing bowl, mix... - 50.8858
Spicy Pumpkin Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray, oil or unsalted butter.
3) In a large, clean glass bowl, combine sugar with sifted flour, baking powder salt and spices
4) Blend egg, oil and pumpkin in a... - 50.35
1) In the maple syrup, soften the gelatin.
2) In a sauce pan, over low heat, bring a mixture of pumpkin, brown sugar, salt, seasonings and milk to a boil.
3) Whip in egg yolks and cook again for 2 minutes.
4) Add in maple syrup, stirring well to... - 50.3264
Pumpkin And Porcini
Pumpkin And Porcini is a unique and exquisite preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Though I am not too much of a pumpkin fan I love the Pumpkin And Porcini dish. I am sure your guests too will love the Pumpkin And Porcini. - 49.2307
Pumpkin Spice Jack O' Lantern Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, combine all cookie ingredients; stir until well blended.
Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls 3 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
Using back of spoon, spread into 3-inch round pumpkin shape with... - 49.1448
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat oil, eggs, and vanilla until well blended.
3. Add 1 cup sugar; beat until smooth.
4. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Add flour mixture to oil mixture;... - 48.9693
Pumpkin Raisin Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate sift the flour and baking soda and baking powder together, keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg, sugars, margarine, cinnamon and salt together with... - 48.1255
Pumpkin Bread With Cream Cheese And Preserves
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take two 9- x 5- x 3-inch loaf pans and lightly grease them.
3) Take a pan and stir together oil with sugar in it. Stir and mix well.
4) Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well upon each addition.
5) Stir in... - 48.1166
Spicy Pumpkin Torte
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans.
For Cake, combine cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in large bowl.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for No Cholesterol recipe.
Refrigerate cooled layers for... - 48.0316
1. In a bowl, add pumpkin, sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, eggs and mix well.
2. Add milk, peel, orange juice, rum extract and mix well.
3. Into ten 6-ounce custard cups, pour the mixture equally. Place the cups in a large baking... - 46.5332
Pumpkin Skortbread Dessert
In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar and flour; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press into an un-greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan.
In a bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin, salt, spices and remaining sugar.
Stir in milk.
Pour over... - 45.9734
Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies
Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies has a grand taste. Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies gets its taste from pumpkin mixed with eggs and flour, flavored with vanilla and lemon extracts and topped with nuts. Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies is loved by many across the... - 45.7668
Sugar Free Pumpkin Chiffon
1 In bowl, combine gelatin, salt, and spices.
2 Add in 1/4 cup water, stirring well.
3 In top of a double boiler, mix egg yolks with heavy cream, 1/4 cup water, and pumpkin.
4 Add in the gelatin mixture.
5 Cook over boiling water for 10... - 45.715
1) The griddle is preheated.
2) All ingredients are blended well in an electric blender or a food processor.
3) Blend till the batter is smooth.
4) The batter is ladled onto the preheated griddle that has been buttered.... - 45.701
Glazed Pumpkin Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease a cookie sheets and set aside.
3) Over a waxed paper, place sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
4) In a bowl, using an electric mixer beat butter, granulated sugar... - 45.4417
Mix graham cracker crumbs with sugar and soft butter.
Press into a 9x13-inch pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
Melt marshmallows, pumpkin, spices, and salt in a double boiler or other large pan.
Fold in whipped topping and spread the... - 45.4279
Madewood Pumpkin Lafourche
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2) In a cast aluminium pot, place pumpkin with 1 cup of sugar and water to cover.
3) Put the lid on and simmer until the pumpkin is tender.
4) In 2 separate saucepans, cook apples and yams separately with... - 45.417
Chill small mixer bowl and beaters in refrigerator.
In medium saucepan, soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat over medium heat until gelatin dissolves.
Add egg yolk, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg; stir until well blended.
Chill until... - 45.3737
Pumpkin Chiffon Dessert
Several hours before serving: In medium saucepan, combine gelatin, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon salt and spices.
In medium bowl, stir egg yolks and milk until smooth; stir into gelatin.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil;... - 45.0719
Frozen Pumpkin Dessert
1) In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin puree, honey and egg together.
2) Beat in the orange juice concentrate, spices and vanilla.
3) Then stir in half-and-half and skim milk.
4) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per directions.
5)... - 44.9269
Pumpkin And Raisin Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Thoroughly combine pumpkin, sugar, oil, and egg.
Stir together flour, baking powder, spices, and salt.
Add to pumpkin mixture along with dissolved soda and mix well.
Stir in raisins, nuts, and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on lightly... - 44.4518
1. Into a 1 quart souffle dish; secure a 2-inch waxed paper collar.
2. In a large bowl, stir gelatin in boiling water until it is completely dissolved; let cool down.
3. In another medium bowl, beat together pudding mix and 1 cup cold... - 44.4474
Streusel Topped Pumpkin Oatcakes
Combine flours, oats, sugar and cinnamon.
Cut in margarine until mixture resembles streusel.
Reserve 3/4 cup.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Spoon batter into foil cupcake liners.
Sprinkle tops with reserved streusel mix.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. - 44.3854
Combine raisins and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Set raisins and liquid aside.
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter with spices and extract; add... - 44.1084
Pumpkin Chiffon Tartlets
Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
Sprinkle gelatin over water in small saucepan to soften.
Place over low heat and stir until gelatin has dissolved, about 3 minutes.
Combine milk and artificial sweetener in bowl; mix... - 43.795
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix pumpkin, cinnamon and sugar.
Beat 3 eggs; add to pumpkin mixture.
Stir in Milnot, mixing well.
Pour into 9 x 13-inch pan.
Sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin.
Sprinkle pecans over cake mix.
Melt butter and pour over pecans.
Bake at 350°... - 43.5491
Karin S Pumpkin Dessert
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix together Basic Mix, oats, 2/3 cup brown sugar, and 1/4 cup margarine until crumbly.
Press into a 10 x 13-inch baking pan.
Bake 8 minutes.
Beat together pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
Pour over hot... - 43.1097
Stuffed Baby Pumpkins With A Vegetable Ragout
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cut lids from the pumpkins and scoop out the seeds.
Place the pumpkins (including the lids) in a baking dish with 1/4 cup water.
Cover the baking sheet tightly with aluminum foil.
Cut the asparagus, carrots, red onions, potato,... - 43.0032
Karl S Pumpkin Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream together margarine and brown sugar.
Combine dry ingredients.
Add eggs to margarine mixture and beat until light.
Stir in dry ingredients; add rolled oats and vanilla and stir thoroughly.
Finally, add fruit and... - 42.9423
Baked Pumpkin Ring
Remove seeds from pumpkin and cut into chunks.
Steam in a little water until tender.
Scoop pulp from rind; there should be approximately 2 cups.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute onion and celery in oil until tender.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Combine eggs, milk and 2... - 42.7082
Pumpkin With Gram Pulse
It is a common & most popular dish in sub continent,speccially for those are vegeterian. - 42.4819
Pumpkin And Tomato Casserole
Heat the olive oil and add the garlic cloves.
Cook over medium heat for 2 or 3 minutes or until the garlic is golden.
Add the tomato, basil, salt and pepper and Tabasco.
Cook, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes.
Lower heat and simmer for 5 more... - 42.2383
In the top of a double boiler combine gelatine, milk, egg yolks and 1/4 cup brown sugar.
Heat and stir until mixture thickens slightly.
Add pumpkin, spices and salt.
Chill until cold but not set.
Then fold in egg whites beaten to a stiff meringue with... - 41.6101
Combine flour, oatmeal, and baking soda in a small bowl; stir to mix.
Using an electric mixer, beat 3/4 c. (190 mL) of the granulated sugar replacement and 1/4 c. (60 mL) of the fructose with the margarine until fluffy.
Beat in egg whites.
Stir in... - 41.5429
1) Remove the seeds and fibres from the centre of the pumpkin.
2) Discard the skin and in a bowl grate the flesh.
3) Sprinkle little salt over pumpkin, mix well and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
4) Preheat the oven to the temperature of... - 41.3987
Soften gelatin in water, let stand 1 minute.
Combine 3 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch, salt, and spices in a medium saucepan, stir well.
Stir in pumpkin and milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add gelatin mixture and... - 41.3946
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray 2 cookie sheets with a non-fat cooking spray.
In a large bowl blend applesauce, dry Butter Buds, sugar, Egg Beater, and pumpkin.
Add flour, baking soda, spices, and lite salt.
Mix well and stir in Grape-Nuts.
Chill dough 30... - 41.2308
Petite Pumpkins With Spiced Squash
Place banana squash cut side down in a 9-inch-square pan.
Bake, covered, in a 375° oven until squash is tender when pierced, 45 to 55 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat together butter, syrup, coriander, and nutmeg.
Scoop cooked squash from shell into a food processor... - 41.0476
Pumpkin Walnut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in com syrup, egg, and vanilla, then blend in pumpkin.
2. Mix together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, baking powder, and... - 41.0085
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter 2 baking sheets.
Place currants in a small bowl, cover with boiling water, and set aside to plump for 15 to 20 minutes.
In a large bowl, beat together butter and honey.
Beat in date sugar, eggs, pumpkin, and vanilla.
In a... - 40.9846
A great side dish with pumpkin! Baked Pumpkin will get you hooked on for sure. Ready in minutes, this dish is lightly flavored with cinnamon. The sugar adds a light touch of a welcome sweetness. Try this out and send me your feedback. Any variations are more... - 40.7761
Pickled Squash And Pumpkin
1)Take a saucepan, and mix pumpkin and yellow squash.
2)Pour in water to cover the mashed vegetables.
3)Bring the mixture to a boil over medium flame.
4)Then bring down the heat to low flame and simmer for 15 minutes.
5)Remove and drain well. Keep it... - 40.7296
Frozen Pumpkin Dessert Squares
Mix crumbs with sugar and butter.
Press into bottom of 9-inch square pan.
Combine pumpkin with brown sugar, salt and spices.
Fold in ice cream.
Pour into crumb-lined pan.
Cover; freeze until firm.
Take out of freezer about 20 minutes before serving.
Cut into... - 40.663
Pumpkin Raisin Cookies
Beat sugars and liquid Butter Buds until smooth.
Add Egg Beaters, vanilla, and pumpkin; mix until well blended.
Adddry ingredients and mix well.
Add the Grape-Nuts and raisins.
Chill dough 30 minutes.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet that has been... - 40.5435
This Candied Pumpkin recipe is totally addictive. The recipe is easy to prepare using simple ingredients. The unique blend of flavors add an edge to this candied Pumpkin. Try it and feel free to pitch in suggested improvements or variations. - 40.4711
This Pumpkin Oambal tastes incredible ! Try this irresistible sweet sour chutney from the Naga cuisine with breads and let me know if you like it ! - 40.4286
Pumpkin Ring Mold
Put the pumpkin cubes in a small casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Drain the pumpkin in a colander, then put in a food processor and puree until smooth.
Add the instant mashed potato flakes, stir, and... - 40.3795
Pumpkin Patch Cookies
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour and baking powder. Set flour mixture aside.
In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine and food coloring with an electric mixer on medium speed till butter is softened and food coloring is blended in (about 30... - 40.2974
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas Mark 4. Oil and line a 900 ml/1 1/2 pint oblong dish or loaf tin. Cut the pumpkin flesh into cubes and place in a pan of boiling water.
2. Simmer for 20 minutes or until the pumpkin is very tender. Drain and leave to... - 40.284
Heavenly Pumpkin Gems
In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
In another bowl, beat oil and the 1/2 cup of sugar until blended.
Add the eggs, pumpkin, and sour cream and beat until thoroughly mixed.
Stir pumpkin mixture into the dry... - 40.283
1. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Add the pumpkin and egg substitute, and stir to mix well.
2. Line a 15 1/4-x-10 1/4-inch jelly roll pan with waxed paper by laying a 16-inch piece... - 40.0979
Pumpkin Tortellone All'amatrice
1) Cut bacon into tiny pieces.
2) In a saucepan, boil salted water.
3) In a pan, add bacon and peperondni and cook till crisp.
4) Discard peperondni and drain the drippings, keeping back about 1 teaspoon.
5) Mix in tomatoes and cook for... - 40.0859
Baked Whole Pumpkin
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Use a sharp pointed knife to slice off a 3 inch circle around stem and save as a lid
3. Use spoon to scoop out seeds and strings.
4. Rub salt and pepper on the inside of the pumpkin.
5. Place the... - 39.6253
Curried Pumpkin Puree
1) Peel the punpkin, quarter and seed it.
2) Cut the seeded pumpkin into small cubes for about 350 g (12 oz).
3) In a steamer fitted saucepan, steam the pumpkin for 15 minutes or until soft.
4) In a colander, drain the pumpkin.
5) In a... - 39.4435
1. In a saucepan, cover pumpkin with water and add salt.
2. Cover with a lid and place pan on a medium-low flame
3. Simmer pumpkin for 25-30 minutes until fork tender.
4. Drain well and turn into a serving bowl
5. Sprinkle pepper and dollop... - 39.1054
1. Peel pumpkin. Remove seeds and the stringy part, cut into small cubes.
2. Add just enough water to cook. Boil till tender.
3. Press pumpkin through a sieve.
4. Return to pan with the butter, milk and stock.
5. Season. Bring to boil and serve hot with fried... - 39.0591
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Rinse pumpkin and pat dry.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
Slice top from pumpkin, reserving top.
Scoop out pulp and seeds.
Baste inside of pumpkin with mixture of honey, cider and melted butter.
Replace pumpkin... - 39.0349
Plymouth Colony Pumpkin In Shell
Cut the top off the pumpkin and reserve it.
Clean out the seeds and fiber.
Measure the hollow by filling it with water and pouring the water into a 2-cup measuring pitcher.
For every cup of filling needed, mix 1/2 cup of milk, 1 large egg—beaten—or 1/4... - 38.6574
Spicy Pumpkin Catsup
Spicy Pumpkin Catsup is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious pumpkin recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 38.5718
1. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices together and blend thoroughly; set aside.
2. Cream butter; gradually add sugars, creaming until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
3. Beating only until... - 38.3607
Olive Oil Marinated Chicken With Pumpkin Mash And Black Beans
1. Mix the olive oil with the crushed garlic, salt and pepper and pour over the chicken breasts. Coat well, cover the dish and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Fry the bacon in its own fat until crisp. Rinse the beans and put in a saucepan with the... - 38.0963
1. Start by washing the oranges, halve, squeeze out the juice, shred orange rind
2. Take the seeds and scrape it, also scrape the fibrous centre out of the pumpkin, remove the skin and cut into wide strips
3. In a saucepan, add the... - 37.8782
Pumpkin Cake With Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Make the frosting: In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and vanilla bean and seeds. Cook over high heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down any crystals from the side of the pan. Cook over moderate heat... - 37.7459
In a small saucepan combine water and gelatin.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Cook and stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Transfer to a medium mixing bowl.
Stir in pumpkin, milk, sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice.
Chill till partially set (the consistency of... - 37.4685
Delicious Cooked Pumpkin Shoots
Prepare the stems by removing the stringy outer covering as far as possible.
Cut into large pieces and soak in a pan of water.
Place 2-3 tablespoons of oil in a non-stick frying pan or karahi. When hot, add the onions, lower the flame and cook them till... - 37.3017
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it together with the jam and a little of the buttercream. Place the cake on the board and spread the remaining buttercream in an even layer over the top and sides, swirling it decoratively with a palette... - 37.1552
Pumpkin Recipes By Category