- » Pumpkin
Pumpkin is one of the varieties of winter squash. Pumpkin belongs to the family of acorn, butternut and other gourds. It is usually orange or yellow in color having a thick shell with seeds and pulp inside. The pulp ... More »
Japanese Pumpkin Squab
Join Chef Matt Levin as he makes Japanese pumpkin squab with a rich vegetable and wine sauce. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a fabulous recipe with useful tips and wonderful techniques. Try out and enjoy this recipe on a special occasion... - 137.393
Baked Pumpkin Pecan Braid
If you want to jazz up your breakfast, help is here! This video features a recipe for Baked Pumpkin Pecan Braid which makes for a delicious and an appetizing breakfast. The best part about this recipe is that it is very simple and easy to make. So check out... - 132.655
Halloween Pumpkin Delight
Pumpkin delight is an excellent Halloween dessert. Watch this excellent video that shares a recipe for this versatile dessert with crumb and nut topping. Try this out with ice cream or whipped cream. You can make it more healthy with low fat ingredients.... - 126.529
Holiday "no Knead" Pumpkin Bread
If you have never baked bread before, I can gaurantee that this Holiday 'No Knead' Pumpkin Bread will help you get started. What more is that you can make it and take it to all the Holiday dinners! Have fun learning the recipe from this video! - 120.936
Dinner In A Pumpkin
Dinner in a pumpkin is a truly wriggled Halloween dish. It tastes wonderful and it will make the festive environment even more exciting as the kids will love it. Take a look at the video for details of this wriggled dish. This dish will rock your world this... - 119.828
Stuffed Pumpkin Balls
If a mid-afternoon snack is what you are looking for, try this Stuffed pumpkin balls. It is a healthy and tasty snack which can be eaten mid-afternoon or at any time of the day. Garnish with basil leaf and serve with tomato sauce for dipping. - 118.343
Holiday Pumpkin Brulee
Looking for a quick and easy dessert for your winter tables then is the one. This deliciously creamy pumpkin brulee is a great seasonal twist on the French restaurant classic and an excellent alternative to a pumpkin pie which can not be portioned... - 117.511
Fresh Pumpkin Puree (way Too Easy To Use A Can)
Probably this is the most basic thing that everyone needs to learn – Pumpkin Puree. The Holidays are here, so you'll need to have this handy at all times. Watch and learn how to make this puree from this video! Enjoy! - 117.244
Fall is here and it's such a great time of year. Let's start with the basics and make some pumpkin puree which we can use in many other recipes. - 116.459
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Threeway
Roasted pumpkin seeds happen to be one of my favorite examples of addressing food waste. While the meat of the pumpkin itself is not used, the whole gourd doesn't have to be just for decor. It not only provides decoration but also a fun and tasty snack too.... - 113.903
Pumpkin Nut Bread In The Bread Maker
This is a wonderful machine bread that is a great way to use up leftover canned pumpkin after Thanksgiving. The recipe is simple enough and the machine does all the work while you and sit and enjoy the aroma or delicious sweet pumpkin bread. The ingredient... - 113.173
How To Cook Pumpkin
A delicious mound of sautéed pumpkin atop toasted baguette spread ?Then it’s back to the kitchen with Shea for a delicious soup to serve as a first course for your Thanksgiving dinner. - 110.834
Easy Pumpkin Roll Stuffed With Cream Cheese
Thanksgiving and pumpkins are inseparable. If you are looking for some pumpkin recipe ideas, watch this video for pumpkin rolls with cream cheese filling. You will the way the chef simply put forth the recipe. - 110.476
Fall Pumpkin Dessert
Try this festive easy to make no-bake fall pumpkin dessert recipe, that's also a great snack, or even post workout snack. - 110.238
Gluten-free Vegan Pumpkin-raisin Cookies
Marta and Brock get back into the swing of things with a healthy cookie recipe. These are healthier than the usual ones and are just perfect for the Holidays. Watch and learn how to make these cookies from this video. Enjoy! - 110.237
Stir Fried Pumpkin Flowers, Leaf And Stem
If you grow pumpkins in your garden, here is a recipe which uses Pumpkin Flowers, leaf and stem. This is a simple recipe by Simple chef who shows you how to convert these ingredients into a delicious side dish. Although, preparing the flower, leaf and stem is... - 108.609
Halloween Pumpkin Slice
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add butter, and brown sugar. Beat until light and creamy.
3. Drop flour, and rolled oats. Mix to combine.
4. In a greased baking tin, drop mixture, Squash, and... - 106.987
Spiced Gingerbread Pumpkin Cake
Don't let your Halloween pumpkin go to waste! This Spiced Gingerbread Pumpkin Cake is a perfect light dessert or breakfast to kick off the holiday season. Get the details of this recipe from this video and get going. Happy Holidays! - 106.143
Sweet Potato, Pumpkin And Apple Empanadas
Do you have a lot of pumpkin left in the fridge from the holidays? Take a look at this Sweet Potato, Pumpkin and Apple Empanadas recipe video. This is a perfect dish to use up all your pumpkin and WOW your diners. This is an age old, tried and tested recipe.... - 103.174
Pumpkin Walnut Honey Butter
1. Take out the pumpkin seeds and wash.
2. Mix olive oil in the seeds place in a aluminium lined cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven at 350 degrees F.
4. Put all the ingredients in the processing jar except honey... - 102.206
Oven Roasted Herbed Pumpkin
Are you looking for a Halloween recipe that is easy to make, impressive and unique in its own way? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect roasted herbed pumpkin that is sure to please everyone's tastebuds...even the kids will love it! This... - 89.0311
Pumpkin Sponge Roll Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
Few desserts taste as amazing as a well made pumpkin cake roll, and then topped with a yummy cream cheese icing, it just turns absolutely divine! Learn how to make this delicious treat in a matter of minutes by watching this video. The recipe is so simple... - 88.7009
Homemade Pumpkin Puree
If you are looking to prepare pumpkin bread, pie, waffles and soups sans investing on store-bought pumpkin puree, here's what you need. Chef Todd Mohr, who believes in making cooking innovative and exciting, shares a simple way to puree pumpkin in a snap. So... - 86.5623
Halloween Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cake
This Halloween Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cake is a perfect treat for this Halloween. Watch this video for the details of this super easy festive treat. This moist cake tastes amazing with the cream cheese frosting. Try it out yourself to see how your kids like it. - 84.1972
Healthy Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
Whether you got celiac disease or you are intolerant to gluten, this gluten-free pumpkin pie will ensure that you don't miss a bite of your favorite pie this holiday season. Ruth shows how to prepare gluten-free pumpkin pie at home by making a few healthy... - 81.2025
How To Make Curried Pumpkin And Other Dishes
Mouthwatering curried pumpkin and soup can set a perfect dinner table. If you like the idea, you would also like making it with Bhal Dave, who has presented a simple method to prepare this delicious vegetable. So next time when your guests pour in, make sure... - 61.9492
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat oil, eggs, and vanilla until well blended.
3. Add 1 cup sugar; beat until smooth.
4. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Add flour mixture to oil mixture;... - 48.8931
1) In the maple syrup, soften the gelatin.
2) In a sauce pan, over low heat, bring a mixture of pumpkin, brown sugar, salt, seasonings and milk to a boil.
3) Whip in egg yolks and cook again for 2 minutes.
4) Add in maple syrup, stirring well to... - 48.5338
Pumpkin And Raisin Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Thoroughly combine pumpkin, sugar, oil, and egg.
Stir together flour, baking powder, spices, and salt.
Add to pumpkin mixture along with dissolved soda and mix well.
Stir in raisins, nuts, and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on lightly... - 47.1889
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
3. Further, add butter and use a pastry blender to blend until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4. Set aside 7 cups of this crumb mixture for... - 47.0548
Pumpkin And Porcini
Pumpkin And Porcini is a unique and exquisite preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Though I am not too much of a pumpkin fan I love the Pumpkin And Porcini dish. I am sure your guests too will love the Pumpkin And Porcini. - 46.866
Pumpkin Raisin Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate sift the flour and baking soda and baking powder together, keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg, sugars, margarine, cinnamon and salt together with... - 46.0897
Streusel Topped Pumpkin Oatcakes
Combine flours, oats, sugar and cinnamon.
Cut in margarine until mixture resembles streusel.
Reserve 3/4 cup.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Spoon batter into foil cupcake liners.
Sprinkle tops with reserved streusel mix.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. - 45.9633
Glazed Pumpkin Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease a cookie sheets and set aside.
3) Over a waxed paper, place sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
4) In a bowl, using an electric mixer beat butter, granulated sugar... - 45.6649
Madewood Pumpkin Lafourche
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2) In a cast aluminium pot, place pumpkin with 1 cup of sugar and water to cover.
3) Put the lid on and simmer until the pumpkin is tender.
4) In 2 separate saucepans, cook apples and yams separately with... - 45.5904
Pumpkin With Gram Pulse
It is a common & most popular dish in sub continent,speccially for those are vegeterian. - 45.427
Pumpkin Skortbread Dessert
In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar and flour; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press into an un-greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan.
In a bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin, salt, spices and remaining sugar.
Stir in milk.
Pour over... - 44.9981
Sugar Free Pumpkin Chiffon
1 In bowl, combine gelatin, salt, and spices.
2 Add in 1/4 cup water, stirring well.
3 In top of a double boiler, mix egg yolks with heavy cream, 1/4 cup water, and pumpkin.
4 Add in the gelatin mixture.
5 Cook over boiling water for 10... - 44.725
1) The griddle is preheated.
2) All ingredients are blended well in an electric blender or a food processor.
3) Blend till the batter is smooth.
4) The batter is ladled onto the preheated griddle that has been buttered.... - 44.6575
Mix graham cracker crumbs with sugar and soft butter.
Press into a 9x13-inch pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
Melt marshmallows, pumpkin, spices, and salt in a double boiler or other large pan.
Fold in whipped topping and spread the... - 44.6077
Pumpkin Chiffon Dessert
Several hours before serving: In medium saucepan, combine gelatin, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon salt and spices.
In medium bowl, stir egg yolks and milk until smooth; stir into gelatin.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil;... - 44.3553
1. In a bowl, add pumpkin, sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, eggs and mix well.
2. Add milk, peel, orange juice, rum extract and mix well.
3. Into ten 6-ounce custard cups, pour the mixture equally. Place the cups in a large baking... - 44.3231
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together 1/3 cup of sugar and graham crackers.
3) Add the melted butter and stir well.
4) Pat the mixture into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
5) Beat together the eggs, cream cheese and... - 44.165
Chill small mixer bowl and beaters in refrigerator.
In medium saucepan, soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat over medium heat until gelatin dissolves.
Add egg yolk, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg; stir until well blended.
Chill until... - 44.0597
Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies
Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies has a grand taste. Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies gets its taste from pumpkin mixed with eggs and flour, flavored with vanilla and lemon extracts and topped with nuts. Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies is loved by many across the... - 43.8149
1) Remove the seeds and fibres from the centre of the pumpkin.
2) Discard the skin and in a bowl grate the flesh.
3) Sprinkle little salt over pumpkin, mix well and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
4) Preheat the oven to the temperature of... - 43.7892
1. Into a 1 quart souffle dish; secure a 2-inch waxed paper collar.
2. In a large bowl, stir gelatin in boiling water until it is completely dissolved; let cool down.
3. In another medium bowl, beat together pudding mix and 1 cup cold... - 43.4588
Combine raisins and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Set raisins and liquid aside.
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter with spices and extract; add... - 42.443
Pumpkin Pie Squares
Pumpkin Pie Squares is a rich blend of pumpkin and seasonings. I tried this recipe last week and is happy that I did just because of its rich flavor. Check out the simple recipe for these yummy pumpkin pie squares. - 42.4068
Pumpkin Chiffon Tartlets
Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
Sprinkle gelatin over water in small saucepan to soften.
Place over low heat and stir until gelatin has dissolved, about 3 minutes.
Combine milk and artificial sweetener in bowl; mix... - 42.1212
Pumpkin And Tomato Casserole
Heat the olive oil and add the garlic cloves.
Cook over medium heat for 2 or 3 minutes or until the garlic is golden.
Add the tomato, basil, salt and pepper and Tabasco.
Cook, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes.
Lower heat and simmer for 5 more... - 42.0752
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas Mark 4. Oil and line a 900 ml/1 1/2 pint oblong dish or loaf tin. Cut the pumpkin flesh into cubes and place in a pan of boiling water.
2. Simmer for 20 minutes or until the pumpkin is very tender. Drain and leave to... - 41.9102
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix pumpkin, cinnamon and sugar.
Beat 3 eggs; add to pumpkin mixture.
Stir in Milnot, mixing well.
Pour into 9 x 13-inch pan.
Sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin.
Sprinkle pecans over cake mix.
Melt butter and pour over pecans.
Bake at 350°... - 41.6972
Microwave margarine uncovered in square bak ing dish, 8x8x2 inches, until melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Stir in flour, 1/4 cup brown sugar and the oats.
Microwave uncovered 1 1/2 minutes; stir.
Microwave uncovered until light brown, 1 1/2 to 2... - 41.5887
Curried Pumpkin Puree
1) Peel the punpkin, quarter and seed it.
2) Cut the seeded pumpkin into small cubes for about 350 g (12 oz).
3) In a steamer fitted saucepan, steam the pumpkin for 15 minutes or until soft.
4) In a colander, drain the pumpkin.
5) In a... - 41.4796
Pumpkin Pie Squares
Combine the first four ingredients until crumbly; press into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Meanwhile, beat filling ingredients in a mixing bowl until smooth; pour over crust.
Bake for 45... - 41.0456
A great side dish with pumpkin! Baked Pumpkin will get you hooked on for sure. Ready in minutes, this dish is lightly flavored with cinnamon. The sugar adds a light touch of a welcome sweetness. Try this out and send me your feedback. Any variations are more... - 40.9995
Karl S Pumpkin Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream together margarine and brown sugar.
Combine dry ingredients.
Add eggs to margarine mixture and beat until light.
Stir in dry ingredients; add rolled oats and vanilla and stir thoroughly.
Finally, add fruit and... - 40.9613
Pumpkin Ring Mold
Put the pumpkin cubes in a small casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Drain the pumpkin in a colander, then put in a food processor and puree until smooth.
Add the instant mashed potato flakes, stir, and... - 40.9093
Pickled Squash And Pumpkin
1)Take a saucepan, and mix pumpkin and yellow squash.
2)Pour in water to cover the mashed vegetables.
3)Bring the mixture to a boil over medium flame.
4)Then bring down the heat to low flame and simmer for 15 minutes.
5)Remove and drain well. Keep it... - 40.897
Karin S Pumpkin Dessert
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix together Basic Mix, oats, 2/3 cup brown sugar, and 1/4 cup margarine until crumbly.
Press into a 10 x 13-inch baking pan.
Bake 8 minutes.
Beat together pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
Pour over hot... - 40.7773
Stuffed Baby Pumpkins With A Vegetable Ragout
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cut lids from the pumpkins and scoop out the seeds.
Place the pumpkins (including the lids) in a baking dish with 1/4 cup water.
Cover the baking sheet tightly with aluminum foil.
Cut the asparagus, carrots, red onions, potato,... - 40.5071
Pumpkin Pie Squares
Pumpkin Pie Squares is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert. An easy to prepare pumpkin recipe, Pumpkin Pie Squares is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 40.1493
Pumpkin Tortellone All'amatrice
1) Cut bacon into tiny pieces.
2) In a saucepan, boil salted water.
3) In a pan, add bacon and peperondni and cook till crisp.
4) Discard peperondni and drain the drippings, keeping back about 1 teaspoon.
5) Mix in tomatoes and cook for... - 40.0897
Baked Pumpkin Ring
Remove seeds from pumpkin and cut into chunks.
Steam in a little water until tender.
Scoop pulp from rind; there should be approximately 2 cups.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute onion and celery in oil until tender.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Combine eggs, milk and 2... - 39.9275
Pumpkin Patch Cookies
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour and baking powder. Set flour mixture aside.
In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine and food coloring with an electric mixer on medium speed till butter is softened and food coloring is blended in (about 30... - 39.6081
Soften gelatin in water, let stand 1 minute.
Combine 3 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch, salt, and spices in a medium saucepan, stir well.
Stir in pumpkin and milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add gelatin mixture and... - 39.5542
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter 2 baking sheets.
Place currants in a small bowl, cover with boiling water, and set aside to plump for 15 to 20 minutes.
In a large bowl, beat together butter and honey.
Beat in date sugar, eggs, pumpkin, and vanilla.
In a... - 39.5271
Combine flour, oatmeal, and baking soda in a small bowl; stir to mix.
Using an electric mixer, beat 3/4 c. (190 mL) of the granulated sugar replacement and 1/4 c. (60 mL) of the fructose with the margarine until fluffy.
Beat in egg whites.
Stir in... - 39.5097
Petite Pumpkins With Spiced Squash
Place banana squash cut side down in a 9-inch-square pan.
Bake, covered, in a 375° oven until squash is tender when pierced, 45 to 55 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat together butter, syrup, coriander, and nutmeg.
Scoop cooked squash from shell into a food processor... - 39.2091
1. Peel pumpkin. Remove seeds and the stringy part, cut into small cubes.
2. Add just enough water to cook. Boil till tender.
3. Press pumpkin through a sieve.
4. Return to pan with the butter, milk and stock.
5. Season. Bring to boil and serve hot with fried... - 38.8476
Pumpkin Walnut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in com syrup, egg, and vanilla, then blend in pumpkin.
2. Mix together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, baking powder, and... - 38.6839
Grated Pumpkin Vegetable
Heat oil, fry baghar and add onion, garlic, ginger and salt, cook till light brown, add in pumpkin, tomato, and turmeric.
Cover and cook on a slow fire till done.
Stir in garam masala, chopped mint and coriander leaves. - 38.3659
Baked Whole Pumpkin
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Use a sharp pointed knife to slice off a 3 inch circle around stem and save as a lid
3. Use spoon to scoop out seeds and strings.
4. Rub salt and pepper on the inside of the pumpkin.
5. Place the... - 38.1563
In the top of a double boiler combine gelatine, milk, egg yolks and 1/4 cup brown sugar.
Heat and stir until mixture thickens slightly.
Add pumpkin, spices and salt.
Chill until cold but not set.
Then fold in egg whites beaten to a stiff meringue with... - 38.0718
Pumpkin Raisin Cookies
Beat sugars and liquid Butter Buds until smooth.
Add Egg Beaters, vanilla, and pumpkin; mix until well blended.
Adddry ingredients and mix well.
Add the Grape-Nuts and raisins.
Chill dough 30 minutes.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet that has been... - 38.0316
This Pumpkin Oambal tastes incredible ! Try this irresistible sweet sour chutney from the Naga cuisine with breads and let me know if you like it ! - 37.9535
This Candied Pumpkin recipe is totally addictive. The recipe is easy to prepare using simple ingredients. The unique blend of flavors add an edge to this candied Pumpkin. Try it and feel free to pitch in suggested improvements or variations. - 37.7919
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Rinse pumpkin and pat dry.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
Slice top from pumpkin, reserving top.
Scoop out pulp and seeds.
Baste inside of pumpkin with mixture of honey, cider and melted butter.
Replace pumpkin... - 37.7493
1. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Add the pumpkin and egg substitute, and stir to mix well.
2. Line a 15 1/4-x-10 1/4-inch jelly roll pan with waxed paper by laying a 16-inch piece... - 37.6269
Heavenly Pumpkin Gems
In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
In another bowl, beat oil and the 1/2 cup of sugar until blended.
Add the eggs, pumpkin, and sour cream and beat until thoroughly mixed.
Stir pumpkin mixture into the dry... - 37.6214
Plymouth Colony Pumpkin In Shell
Cut the top off the pumpkin and reserve it.
Clean out the seeds and fiber.
Measure the hollow by filling it with water and pouring the water into a 2-cup measuring pitcher.
For every cup of filling needed, mix 1/2 cup of milk, 1 large egg—beaten—or 1/4... - 37.3025
1. Start by washing the oranges, halve, squeeze out the juice, shred orange rind
2. Take the seeds and scrape it, also scrape the fibrous centre out of the pumpkin, remove the skin and cut into wide strips
3. In a saucepan, add the... - 37.2115
1. In a saucepan, cover pumpkin with water and add salt.
2. Cover with a lid and place pan on a medium-low flame
3. Simmer pumpkin for 25-30 minutes until fork tender.
4. Drain well and turn into a serving bowl
5. Sprinkle pepper and dollop... - 36.4132
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it together with the jam and a little of the buttercream. Place the cake on the board and spread the remaining buttercream in an even layer over the top and sides, swirling it decoratively with a palette... - 36.2643
In a small saucepan combine water and gelatin.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Cook and stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Transfer to a medium mixing bowl.
Stir in pumpkin, milk, sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice.
Chill till partially set (the consistency of... - 35.8085
Delicious Cooked Pumpkin Shoots
Prepare the stems by removing the stringy outer covering as far as possible.
Cut into large pieces and soak in a pan of water.
Place 2-3 tablespoons of oil in a non-stick frying pan or karahi. When hot, add the onions, lower the flame and cook them till... - 35.5278
1. Cut the pumpkin into halves. Remove the seeds, stringy portion and outside shell. Cut into small pieces. Cover with boiling water and cook until tender, about twenty minutes. Drain and mash thoroughly, or put through a coarse sieve or food mill.
2. Preheat... - 35.3606
Pumpkin Raisin Drops
In a medium mixing bowl stir together egg, pumpkin, brown sugar, oil, and vanilla.
In a small mixing bowl stir together flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt.
Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture.
Stir in raisins.
Spray a baking sheet with... - 35.3363
1. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices together and blend thoroughly; set aside.
2. Cream butter; gradually add sugars, creaming until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
3. Beating only until... - 35.3201
A delicious cocktail with a naughty hint of pumpkin pie spice. - 34.639
Pumpkin Ring is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Pumpkin Ring; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 34.6358
Spicy Pumpkin Bisque
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a 2-quart saucepan.
Add broth and seasonings, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Combine half-and-half and pumpkin, mix well.
Stir in pumpkin mixture and tomatoes cook, stirring constantly, until... - 34.3689
Scrub pumpkin and cut into serving pieces.
Scrape out seeds and stringy portion.
Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Arrange, cut side down, in greased baking pan.
Add a small amount of water.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for... - 34.2797
1)Peel and cut pumpkin into small pieces.
2)Bring water to boil and mix in brown sugar, yellow color, vinegar, sesame seeds and salt.
3)Now add in pumpkin and continue to boil for 2 to 3 minutes until pumpkin is half cooked,
4)Serve Nimono... - 34.149
Place gingersnap crumbs in greased 8-inch pan; re- serve 1/4 cup crumbs for top.
Combine all remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Pour into pan.
Sprinkle reserved crumbs over top.
Freeze until firm.
Cut into squares to serve. - 34.0405
In4-quart bowl place popped corn.
In a 1-quart bowl place butter and microwave on high power, 30-60 seconds or until melted.
Stir in gelatin and corn syrup.
Micro wave on high, 2-3 minutes, or until mixture comes to a boil, stirring once.
Mix in... - 33.8872
Pumpkin Recipes By Category