- » Pumpernickel Quick Bread
Pumpernickel Quick Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpernickel quick bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpernickel quick bread recipes.
No-need-to-knead Pumpernickel Bread
No-Need-To-Knead Pumpernickel Bread is a sweet, heavy quick bread. No-Need-To-Knead Pumpernickel Bread is something you are just going to have to try! You will love it. - 42.0731
These Milwaukee Stack-Ups are perfect for lunch ! Gorge on these irresistible pumpernickel bread, Swiss cheese, beef and sauerkraut sandwiches with a generous helping of your favorite sauces and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Milwaukee... - 31.657
Combine 2 cups all-purpose flour, yeast, and caraway.
Blend water, molasses, oil, and salt; add to flour mixture.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
Stir in rye flour and as much remaining... - 41.7936
Smoked Fish On Pumpernickel
Smoked Fish has an aroma and flavor unique to its own and when it is combined with pumpernickel it is a dish hard to resist. This is one of my masterpiece recipes and is way too easy to prepare. Give this smoked fish on pumpernickel recipe a try today. - 43.351
Avocado Cheese Rounds
These Avocado Cheese Rounds are very compelling ! Try these garnished pumpernickel bread slices or round crackers out as accompaniments or appetizers, and you're ensured a great meal ! Do you have any suggestions for these Avocado Cheese Rounds ? - 31.5543
Peppy Artichoke Spread
The peppy artichoke spread is a spicy and savory spread made with artichike hearts. Processed and then cooked lightly with cheese and chili peppers, the artichoke spread can be served warm with bread. - 29.6018
Spread bread slices with a rather heavy layer of butter.
Overlap radish slices on top.
Sprinkle a little parsley on each.
Makes 18 to 20 servings. - 26.3536
Combine all ingredients except bread; mix well.
Divide among 1 2 slices bread; top with remaining 12 slices.
Makes 12 servings. - 31.4465
Press beets to remove juice.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Heap filling onto 4 buttered bread slices.
Top with remaining slices.
Makes4 servings. - 30.1756
1. Add well drained coleslaw to a small bowl and stir in caraway seeds.
2. Slice corned beef into 12 slices
3. Thinly slice each tomato into 6 slices.
4. Butter the pumpernickel slices.
5. Arrange slices, butter side up on clean work... - 39.6115
Classic Smoked Salmon
Arrange smoked salmon, small bowl of Herbed Cream Cheese and bread on medium-sized serving platter. Garnish with red onion, capers, lemon slices and dill.
Herbed Cream Cheese: Beat together until smooth cream cheese, milk, lemon juice and dill weed, and 4 to... - 30.3435
Irresistible Smoked Salmon Bites
1. Place cream cheese in a bowl; microwave at Medium for 1 minute to soften. Stir well. Blend in dill, honey mustard, grainy mustard and lemon juice.
2. Generously spread mustard mixture over bread slices; layer with smoked salmon. Cut each slice into 4... - 27.111
Peanut Butter Bacon Sandwiches
Combine peanut butter, bacon, and celery.
Spread the toast slices with margarine or butter.
Spread 5 slices of the toast with peanut butter mixture, using about 3 tablespoons mixture for each slice.
Top the filling with lettuce and remaining toast slices,... - 33.1482
Hot Smoked Turkey Sandwich
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, parsley (if using), oregano, tarragon and pepper.
3 Thinly slice the tomatoes.
4 Place the bread on the broiler pan. Spread each slice with herbed... - 38.8213
Swiss Bratwurst Melt
In small saucepan melt butter or margarine.
Stir in flour, mustard, and salt.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in cheese till melted; fold in sauerkraut.
Cover; keep warm over low heat.
Halve sausages lengthwise.
Broil,... - 39.4787
1) Preheat browning dish at HIGH for 4 minutes or according to manufacturer's directions.
2) Spread butter on one side of each bread slice. Use Thousand Island dressing to spread on the other side.
3) Evenly arrange corned beef, cheese,... - 41.2004
Reserve 75 mL (1/3 cup) soup; combine remaining soup, chicken, celery, pimiento, lime juice and seasonings.
To make sandwich stacks, cut 7.5 cm (3 inch) round from each slice of bread.
On 6 rounds of white bread, spread 1/3 chicken mixture; top with 6 rounds... - 39.8007
Cranberry Cream Cheese Sandwiches
Spread the bread with the cream cheese.
Top 4 of the slices with the walnuts and cranberry sauce and the remaining bread. - 24.5727
In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and chili sauce.
Spread this mixture on 6 slices of the bread, then evenly distribute the eggs, sardines, and lettuce leaves in layers over the slices.
Top with the remaining bread. - 27.5279
Apple Cream Cheese Sandwiches
1. In a mixing bowl, toss the apple slices with the lemon juice, and set aside.
2. Mix the cream cheese with the honey in a small bowl, and spread the mixture on 4 slices of the bread. Drain the apples, and place them on the cream cheese. Top with the... - 26.116
Liverwurst Salad Sandwiches
In a mixing bowl, combine the liverwurst, relish, onion, mustard, and mayonnaise.
Taste for seasoning, and add more relish, onion, or mustard if desired.
Divide the liverwurst mixture among 4 slices of the bread, and top with the remaining bread. - 28.3044
1. Preheat the broiler. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and mustard. Spread the mixture thinly on each slice of bread. Top with the pastrami, sauerkraut, and cheese.
2. Put the slices on a baking sheet and broil for 3 minutes, or until the cheese is... - 27.5235
1. Combine the eggs and mayonnaise, and press the mixture into a buttered 9-inch pie plate.
2. Scatter the onion over the mixture, then spread the caviar evenly over the onion. Spoon the sour cream onto the center of the pie, and carefully spread it to the... - 26.7156
Open Face Hot Sausage Sandwiches
1. Cook the sausages in a 10-inch skillet according to package directions. Meanwhile, toast the bread, spread it with the butter, then the mustard, and set aside. Preheat the broiler.
2. Using the coarsest side of a four-sided grater, shred the apple into a... - 30.3335
Summer Meat And Cabbage Salad
1. In a serving bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2. Cut the bologna into 1/4-inch slices, then stack, the slices and cut them into 1/4-inch strips.
3. Put the strips into the serving bowl along with the onion and cabbage, and the... - 36.3809
This Reuben sandiwch provides you a wholesome meal. A quick and easy recipe you can make it in minutes. You can eat right even with a busy schedule. Enjoy!! - 35.1364
Summer Garden Sandwich
Summer Garden Sandwich is a unique and winning mied vegetable sandwich that is perfect for your brunch or breakfast. It also makes for a quick snack!! Surprise your family with this irresistible sandwich! Try the Summer Garden Sandwich! - 37.7364
Combine soup, water, milk, peas, sour cream and onions.
In blender blend half of mixture at a time until smooth.
In saucepan, heat soup mixture; stir occasionally.
Meanwhile, in small frying pan, brown bread cubes with garlic in butter; stir constantly. - 32.792
Hungarian Cheese Spread
Check out this versatile and deliciously rich Hungarian Cheese Spread. Quick and simple to make, serve and delight in this Hungarian Cheese Spread whichever way you please! - 31.7525
1) In bowl, add all ingredients, except bread, and shape into tiny balls.
2) Form a pan of heavy duty aluminum foil.
3) Place on the grill over hot coals.
4) Add 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and heat till hot.
5) Add in the meat balls and brown... - 46.0383
Caviar wedges are a great snack to serve. It can also make nice tiffin for your kids or a sandwich for quick meal. You will like it and relish it very much. It is a nice way to prepare caviar. Enjoy caviar wedges!! - 45.2901
Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwich
1) Arrange the cheese, tomato, avocado and sprouts onto 1 slice of the bread. Top with the remaining bread slice.
2) With non-stick cooking spray, spray a small non-stick skillet.
3) In the skillet, place the prepared sandwich, cover and cook over... - 34.8078