- » Pumpernickel Cocktail Bread
Pumpernickel Cocktail Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pumpernickel cocktail bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pumpernickel cocktail bread recipes.
Chicken And Blue Cheese On Pumpernickel
Spray a large, nonstick skillet with cooking spray and warm over high heat.
Saute chicken until golden brown on both sides and cooked through.
Set aside to cool.
In a medium bowl, stir together blue cheese and mustard.
Dice chicken and stir it in.
Season to... - 28.1943
Cucumber Cocktail Canapes
1) Keep the cucumbers on paper towels.
2) Sprinkle salt on them and allow them to stand for about half an hour.
3) Press the paper towels firmly on the cucumbers to soak away the excess water.
4) Chop the cucumbers finely.
5) In a medium bowl, mix... - 44.2842
Smoked Salmon Cornucopias
1) Take a small bowl,combine dill, oil, Dijon mustard, vinegar, dry mustard and sugar and mix well.
2) Also add in cream cheese and thoroughly mix, until blended. (This spread can be refrigerated in airtight container for up to 2... - 43.3478
In large saucepan of simmering salted water, poach shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes or just until pink.
Drain well and let cool.
(Shrimp can be covered and refrigerated for up to 8 hours.) Place bread slices on serving tray; top each with cucumber slice, then... - 34.593
Pismo Beach Clam Dip
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2) Thoroughly mix.
3) Serve the dip with pumpernickel cocktail bread. - 35.3943
Scandinavian Style Canapes
1.In a small bowl stir together the yogurt, mustard and chopped dill.
2. Spread the bread with the yogurt mixture. Place a cucumber slice and a bell pepper square on each piece of bread and top with a piece of fish and a dill sprig. - 26.5185
Hot Provolone Squares
1) In a bowl, mix well together cheese, mayonnaise, mustard and thyme.
2) Smear about 1 ½ teaspoon of cheese mixture over a slice of bread.
3) Place the bread slice on a non-stick baking pan.
4) Broil the bread slices about 4 to 6 inches from the... - 35.3339
Classic Smoked Salmon
Arrange smoked salmon, small bowl of Herbed Cream Cheese and bread on medium-sized serving platter. Garnish with red onion, capers, lemon slices and dill.
Herbed Cream Cheese: Beat together until smooth cream cheese, milk, lemon juice and dill weed, and 4 to... - 30.3435
Open Face Reubens
1) Onto each slice of bread spread a tablespoon of the cheese and a tablespoon of the sauerkraut
2) Top the bread with slices of meat
3) Into a large sheet of foil, cover the sandwiches and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours
4) Into a small bowl,... - 42.626
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine chicken, bread crumbs, chili sauce, egg white, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, thyme and garlic powder in medium bowl.
Form mixture into 16 patties.
Place patties in 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Bake, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes... - 39.2851
Hot Reuben Dip -- Lynn's Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a easy Hot Reuben Dip that is a great appetizer for any occasion or would be great for a Super Bowl Party. - 0
Black Tie Appetizer
Place block of cheese in center of serving plate.
With small spreader gently frost cheese with caviar.
Cover with waxed paper and refrigerate until serving time.
Surround with chopped egg, onion, lemon wedges and crackers or bread. - 27.7935
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
Steak Tartar With Brandy
This Steak Tartare is one of the best cracker spreads that I've ever eaten. Tell your family how much you love them with this Steak Tartare and tell me what you think about thisfabulous dish ! - 35.0548
Sardine Cartwheel has finger licking taste. The Herbed Mayonnaise with grated lemon peel gives the Herbed Mayonnaise a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 39.6078