- » Pulled Pork Rice
Pulled Pork Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pulled pork rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pulled pork rice recipes.
Pulled Pork Hoagies
1) In a preheated crock pot with a bag, add the pork, shredded cabbage, chicken broth and rest of the ingredients.
2) Stir the ingredients in the crock pot to mix and combine well.
3) Cover the crock pot lid and allow to cook on high for about 6 to 8... - 101.881
This pulled pork is a delicious dish that combines all the flavors and juices using a slow cooking technique. You can serve it with rice for a complete and tasty meal. It also makes for a great filling for your sandwiches, a burger or even your tortillas. - 29.4874
Bbq Pulled Pork
1. Firstly, turn on the Crock-Pot to 350 degrees F and put the bacon strips in it. Soon after the bacon turns translucent and coasts at the bottom of the crack pot like grease, put the pork roast inside.
2. After this, roast all the sides until turn brown and... - 29.77
Bbq Pulled Pork Ciabatta
Barry makes some tangy barbweque pulled pork sandwiches in the oven with sweet potato wedges. - 107.426
Steamed Pork Bun ( Siopao )
How To Make Pork Filling:
Place the pork in a bowl and marinade it with hoisin sauce and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.
Heat the shortening in a pan.
Saute the garlic and onions
Put the marinade pork and cook until the color of the outer part turns light... - 43.1531
Beef & Pork Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Place the cabbage in enough boiling water to cover in a large kettle.
Cook, covered, for 3 minutes or until cabbage is soft enough that individual leaves may be easily removed; pull off the loosened individual leaves.
Cook, covered, for 3 minutes longer and... - 43.7559
Red Stewed Pork Shoulder
Red~Stewed Pork Shoulder are an easy to make and delicious dish apt for pork lovers. I made this rich and filling Red~Stewed Pork Shoulder dish for my friends Farwell party and they loved it. Go ahead and try it! - 39.821
Easy Pork Carnitas
Do you like pork? We have a nice pork carnitas recipe which is very easy to make but takes little long. It can be served with rice, tacos, burritos and other Mexican dishes. Watch the video for the entire recipe. - 117.376
Red-cooked Pork Shoulder
This Red-Cooked Pork Shoulder makes a hit partner for your rice or noodle dishes ! Try out this Red-Cooked Pork Shoulder and tell me if you like it ! - 36.693
Oven Roasted Pork Roast
When you know, you are going to serve something special but not sure about the item, you can consider the oven roasted pork roast. It takes some time to complete the cooking, but it comes out to be real soft and succulent pork. Enjoy this for any special... - 98.1535
Solar Cooked Hawaiian Pork
This pork is cooked with a banana peel which is the twist in this recipe. This video is a guide to your solar cooking and those wanting to try a hand at that! Though the audio is not present for the video, the recipe is a winner. See the video for more. - 46.75
Sweet Sour Pork
Prepare Sauce: Add cornstarch to small saucepan.
Stir in remaining sauce ingredients.
Mix well; cook until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Cover and reserve.
Heat oil in Wok; brush on sides of pan.
Add 1/4 of pork cubes at a time and stir... - 46.1139
Microwave Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
1) Pull out the rind from the pork chops. Make a slit along the thick end of the pork chop to make a pocket like cavity for the stuffing.
2) In a bowl, mix in breadcrumbs, chopped or finely grated apples, onions, sultanans, mixed herbs, salt and... - 45.1921
This is a Hawaiian pulled pork aka Kalua pork. I looked at several recipes and methods and decided to combine them and came up with this. I really wanted to use banana leaves but couldn't find them on such short notice. It turned out really good, not much of... - 111.16
High Protein Chinese Pork And Noodles
Noodles to Chinese cuisine is what rice is to Indian culinary. Throw in some healthy veggies, lean pork and what do you have? A self-contained, well balanced meal that offers Carbohydrates, Proteins, Fats, Fiber enrobed in the mouthwatering flavors... - 0
This stuffed cabbage recipe is made with a meat and rice filling. Prepared with green cabbage, filled with a beef and pork mix, the stuffed cabbage is flavored with tomato juice and bay leaf. Oven cooked, it can be served with the pan gravy or as desired. - 44.5573
This week I took part in the Taste of Wilmington sponsored by the StarNews. We had a great time and I really enjoyed meeting and talking with all of the local foodies that stopped by my tent. I served up my achiote pork dish and since I had so many questions... - 105.24
Stir Fried Pork With Green Beans And Baby Corn
1. Slice pork across the grain into thin slices; cut into 3/4-inch strips.
2. Combine 1 teaspoon cornstarch, soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and sesame oil in medium bowl; mix well. Add pork; toss to coat. Set aside to marinate 20 to 30 minutes. Combine remaining... - 38.9737
Thoroughly wash shanks in cold water; drain.
(If necessary, pull off the parchmentlike covering.) In a dutch oven render the salt pork, and in this fat saute the shanks over high heat until brown on all sides.
Remove dutch oven from heat; add vegetables,... - 46.0479
Before making sausage mixture, run cool water through casings.
Soak pork casings in water for 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
In a Dutch oven combine water, pork, heart or kidneys, and salt.
Bring to boiling.
Cover and simmer for 1... - 44.5407
Wantons In Soup
1. In a bowl mix the pork and prawns with the sugar, wine, soy sauce, spring onions and ginger.
2. Blend well and leave to stand for 25-30 minutes.
3. Place about 1 teaspoon filling at the centre of a wanton skin.
4. Wet with water, fold... - 45.3781
Chinese Style Wonton Soup
Thaw the wonton wrappers.
Then open the package and cover the wrappers with a damp towel for about 20 minutes before using.
Mix the ground pork with the egg, scallion, ginger, soy sauce, wine, salt, sesame oil, and chicken broth to make the filling.
Put 1/2... - 44.9877
Hung Shao Chu Tzu
Wash pork well and pull off any hairs there may be on the skin.
Place the meat, skin side up, in a heavy saucepan with the water.
Turn heat high; when water boils, pour the sherry over pork, then the soy sauce.
Place gingerroot and scallions in the... - 41.7843
Transylvanian Layered Cabbage
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Rinse the sauerkraut thoroughly under cold running water and keep aside for 10 to 20 minutes in cold water to reduce its sourness.
3) Press it dry by the handful and keep aside.
4) Cut... - 43.8349
French Stuffed Cabbage
In large saucepan, in boiling salted water to cover, simmer whole cabbage 5 minutes.
Plunge into cold water; drain well.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Make stuffing: In small skillet over medium heat, in butter, cook onion until tender.
In medium bowl, beat egg;... - 47.9613
Rolled Stuffed Veal Roast
1. Remove sausage meat from casing. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, cook meat until browned; cool slightly; stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tea spoon pepper, and next 3 ingredients.
2. Untie veal shoulder roast; place fat side down on work surface. To make veal... - 37.491
*Siopao is the Filipino version of the Chinese baozi (steamed buns). It is also called salapao in Thailand.
It is a popular food item in the Philippines. It does not require utensils to eat and can be consumed on-the-go. Like baozi, there are several siopao... - 54.1959