- » Pulled Pork
Pulled Pork Recipes
Pulled Pork is a method of barbecuing where pork is cooked to a very tender consistency. It essentially involves cooking pork over a low smoky fire for a long time till it reaches a state where one can pull apart the ... More »
1. Combine paprika, cayenne pepper, onion granules, salt, ground black pepper and brown sugar.
2. For marinating pork - Pour a bottle of ale over the pork. Add a tablespoon of spice rub mixture, fresh thyme, crushed garlic cloves and leave the... - 128.074
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
1. In a mixing bowl, put the pork tenderloin and rub tomato paste on it. Sprinkle garlic salt, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. Rub the pork tenderloin well.
2. Add apple cider vinegar.
3. Put this in roaster on 400 degrees F... - 124.553
Classic Pulled Pork
How about a nice pulled pork for a sandwich filling? Want to make the best pulled ever then watch this video and Shea shows you how to make this wonderful roast pork! See the video for more! - 116.947
Betty's Pulled Pork (a Picnic Favorite) .mpg
Betty's picnic favorite - pulled pork... using this year for Fourth of July community picnic. Betty Bannerman Busciglio is a professional cooking teacher and former caterer. - 112.999
Bbq Pulled Pork In A Crockpot
Want to try a delicious pork dish that is easy to make? Try making BBQ Pulled Pork in a Crockpot with this chef in the video. She has a 3.5 pound pork roast and by adding pineapple and soup mix, she slow cooks it in the Crockpot for 5 hours. It’s real... - 111.639
Bengali Mama Ep. 3 Pulled Pork Goodness With Cilantro Lime Slaw
A fast recipe to prepare on a hot day, no need to waste time in front of a stove. Composed of a 5 lb pork butt, tantalizing spices, and a little TLC (time, love and care). Served with a refreshingly cool topping of slaw, very citrusy and flavorful. Includes... - 111.189
Oven Pulled Pork
Slow smoking a pork shoulder for pulled pork isn't always possible, but you can get great consistent results in your oven. The pulled pork recipe in the video is toned down a bit from what we will usually do around our house - we tried to make a good starting... - 110.985
Smoked low and slow turns a bad hunk of pork into a delicacy. Find out how to cook up the meat for a perfect sandwich. ... During the long hours of smoking the fat will melt away and keep the meat moist. It is incredibly hard to screw up, and yet turning a... - 106.423
Pulled Pork Hoagies
1) In a preheated crock pot with a bag, add the pork, shredded cabbage, chicken broth and rest of the ingredients.
2) Stir the ingredients in the crock pot to mix and combine well.
3) Cover the crock pot lid and allow to cook on high for about 6 to 8... - 101.881
Low Carb "smoked" Pulled Pork
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
2. Butterfly the pork roast along the bone to increase the surface area.
3. In a medium pot take water to heat over the stove, dissolve salt and the dry rib rub and liquid smoke.
4. Remove from heat, and add... - 99.7174
Slow Smoked Pulled Pork Barbecue By The Bbq Pit Boys
Barbecued smoked pulled pork makes an excellent stuff for a large gathering and definitely a crowd pleaser. Take a look at this spectacular video that presents an excellent smoking technique. Watch this mind blowing video that shows a recipe that is really... - 93.3814
Trippel Beer Infused Pulled Pork Chili
1. In a 6 quart Crock-pot, add yellow onion, sweet onion, whole peeled tomatoes, diced tomatoes, and fire roasted tomatoes.
2. Drop tomato sauce, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and all purpose rub in it.
3. Throw cumin, oregano, brown... - 92.3319
Slow Cooked Pulled Pork
Slowcooker meat recipes are time consuming, yet the results are worth it. Check out chef John showing how to slow cook pulled pork with smooth and spicy barbecue sauce. Great for dinner or lunch! - 76.2952
This is an amazingly easy Pulled pork recipe that you can make in 20 minutes. The subtle flavors and aroma of this delicious dish is one that you would like to come home to after a really hectic day at work. - 36.3102
Bbq Pulled Pork
1. Firstly, turn on the Crock-Pot to 350 degrees F and put the bacon strips in it. Soon after the bacon turns translucent and coasts at the bottom of the crack pot like grease, put the pork roast inside.
2. After this, roast all the sides until turn brown and... - 29.77
1. In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, combine ham, garlic, vinegar, and 3 1/2 cups water. Bring to boiling, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, partially covered, until meat is falling apart, about 1 1/2 hours. Drain, reserving cooking liquid.
2.... - 29.7172
This pulled pork is a delicious dish that combines all the flavors and juices using a slow cooking technique. You can serve it with rice for a complete and tasty meal. It also makes for a great filling for your sandwiches, a burger or even your tortillas. - 29.4874
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 12.5303
This video is a creation of HollyPinafore. You can visit HollyPinafore for complete recipes, and more videos. - 10.942
Stout Braised Pulled Pork
This isn't a traditional BBQ or southwest pulled pork recipe - not at all... It's however full of fabulous flavor, and perfect for sandwiches. - 0
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork (how To Make Crockpot Pulled Pork)
This Slow Cooker Pulled Pork recipe is so easy and I make it often. You can use the pulled pork for so many different recipes...pizza, sandwiches, bruschetta, wraps, etc! And making it in a crockpot or slow cooker makes it super simple and cooks it low and... - 0
Phenomenal Pulled Pork
This is my entry to Greg's (BallisticBBQ) Sandwich Contest. Here I showed how I make pulled pork using my offset smoker. I revealed a few hidden secret's so make sure you watch the entire tutorial. - 0
Super Bowl Recipe: Bbq Pulled Pork Sliders With Creamy Cole Slaw
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a small bowl combine grand diamond all-purpose seasoning, Chile powder, granulated onion, ground mustard powder, granulated garlic and kosher salt, mix well. Rub the seasoning all over the meat.
3.... - 0
Pulled Pork Recipes By Category