- » Pulao
Pulao is a special preparation of rice and has its roots in Indian cuisine. It is served as a main course dish and accompanies the various courses like preparations of vegetables, meat, fish and paneer (cottage ... More »
Healthy Vegetable Pulao
Pulao makes an easy meal and if it is loaded with different vegetables it is ought to be a healthy vegetable pulao. The chef here show how to make the dish and also give quite a few tips on cooking rice.Watch the video to learn them all. - 147.835
Savory Shrimp Pulao
The Shrimp Pulao is a beautiful dish to prepare and serve. In India, these type of dishes are made during festive seasons more often than not. Exquisitely flavored with beautiful spices! Watch and learn how to make this superb Pulao from this video! Enjoy! - 144.529
Indian Vegetable And Basmati Pulao
Some substitute vegetable pulao for a biryani. However this pulao is much lighter than its rich and heavy counterpart. It is a pulao bursting with flavor of herbs, spices and the basmati rice gives it an irresistible fragrance. Chef Sanjay Thumma uses a rice... - 127.742
Indian Vegetable Pulao
The Indian vegetable rice is a complete meal by itself. You may or may not add any side dish to this recipe. It is just perfect, when served with plain yogurt or a plate of fresh salad or savory mango pickle. Within 15 minutes you can serve a great meal for... - 126.139
Jeera Matar Pulao
Jeera Matar pulao is the most famous version of rice with vegetables in Indian houses as well as restaurants. In this video the chef shows how easy it is to stir up this recipe and how delightfully delicious it looks when ready. Trust me it tastes even better... - 121.096
Indian Pea Pulao
Pulao recipe can be adopted to suit individual preferences and here is one using peas. Chef Aarsi shows how to make Peas Pulao in the video using green peas and some common Asian seasonings. Good to serve with chutney or a raita! - 120.962
Indian Mutton Pulao
Flavorful rice cooked in very tasty, delicious mutton stock. Its aroma is unbeatable when this pulao is ready! Very easy, nice and simple variation for regular Mutton Biryani but tastes equally yummy!!! - 116.866
Your search for a spicy accompaniment to your curries ends with this Spicy pilau. This recipe from Indian cuisine goes well with all the curries, especially chicken curry. It can be also had with salad or raita, which is chopped onion and tomato mixed with... - 116.176
Indian Vegetable Pulao
Very simple, quick and healthy recipe loaded with lots of vegetables. Gets ready with minimum efforts and its a full meal by itself! - 116.097
Homemade Onion Peas Pulao
Expecting guests at home and wondering how to 'wow' them? Simple, just include this flavored rice recipe in your spread and treat them to a meal they are like to remember for long. Very easy to make, onion peas pulao melds different textures and taste... - 110.209
Spicy Peas Pulao
Pulao is a spicy South Asian rice dish with lots of seasonings, meat and vegetables. Watch chef Rula showing how to make Peas Pulao in a typical Indian style with aromatic whole spices, fresh green peas and some seasonings. Good with Naan and Chicken Tikka... - 104.154
Pulao - Rice With Red Cabbage
All those who are looking for some rice recipes, should really try this one. Chef Bhavna makes red cabbage rice in the video. They are cooked together. The rice looks nice and colorful. You can serve the rice with pickle or raita, as you like. So do try out... - 96.9999
Vegetable Pulao (pulav Rice)
All those who are interested in making the Indian pulao must surely check this out. The chef shows an easy and quick way to prepare the pulao. It's simply delicious and you can serve the pulao with pickle or raita. Watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 96.4286
Indian Peas Pulao
Want to serve an Indian delicacy today? Give this Indian Peas Pulao a try. The dish is a superb blend of ingredients that impart this dish a distinct flavor. This recipe is just too good to be missed. - 88.5538
Dave's Modified Wild Rice Pulao 2008
Would you like to treat your family to a delicious and easy to make Indian Vegetable Pulao? Watch this video and learn how you can prepare this Indian delicacy at home. - 86.7025
My friend, who is a professional chef at a famous five star hotel, gave me this mushroom pulao recipe. Mushroom Pulao is a delicious Indian pulao .It is a very popular wedding dish in India. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . It... - 54.4196
1)In a pan, heat ghee and fry the onion and garlic until golden.
2)Add next 4 spices cook until light brown. Stir constantly.
3)Add beef, salt and water and cook on low heat for an hour or until meat is tender.
4)Drain the meat out onto a... - 50.602
1)In a pan, heat half the ghee and fry half of the onion with all the whole spices, until golden.
2)Add powdered spices, ginger, garlic and yogurt. Stir well.
3)Now add the rice and green peas and stir well.
4)Add water, salt and bring boil and... - 50.218
1. Mix all the powders (clove, cinnamon, cardamom and coriander) and keep it aside.
2. Soak rice for 1/2 an hour.
3. Heat ghee in a pan and add the onions. Fry on a medium heat till golden brown.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
5. Now... - 50.2087
A combination of mutton and rice which is famous in Kashmir. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi also. - 49.632
Chicken Pulao it is yummy. It is my personal favourite. The garam masala and mixture of chillies, garlic and giner gives the Chicken Pulao a perfect taste. Must catch it. - 49.3959
1. Wash and soak rice.
2. Blanch the tomatoes.
3. Grate coconut, add hot water. When cold, extract milk.
4. Grind together onions, green chillies, turmeric and coriander leaves.
5. Rub tomatoes through sieve. Mix with coconut milk, add salt.
6. Drain rice.... - 49.0868
Shikaar Aur Jheenga Pulao
1)Clean, wash and soak the rice for about 30 minutes.
2)In a pan, add rice and 1 1/4 cups water and boil. Cook for 10 minutes until it is half cooked. Drain the rice.
3)Take a casserole and place rice in casserole.
4)In a saucepan and... - 49.0697
This vegetable pulao recipe is the best choice for a healthy and tasty meal. Rice cooked with our choice and flavored with the best of Indian spices is just right for your cravings. - 49.027
1 Wash the rice and soak in water for 25 minutes.
2 In a pan, heat sugar along with 1 cup water until syrupy.
3 In another pan heat the ghee with cloves and cardamoms,.
4 Add in the rice, orange color, water and cook on a low heat... - 49.0047
Anday Suran Pulao
Fry eggs till brown, remove.
In same ghee, fry onion golden.
Add in whole spices, bay leaves, caraway seeds and ground masala.
Fry for 2 mins.
Add yoghurt and suran.
Cook for 10 mins on a low fire.
When a thick masala is formed, add rice and 2 1/2... - 48.8055
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines and wash well.
2. Heat fat, fry sliced onions until golden brown.
3. Add cumin and finely chopped tomatoes.
4. Fry well. Add cleaned prawns and the rest of the spices, except the garam masala. Add salt.
5. Fry for another 10... - 48.6214
1 Wash and soak the rice for about 15 minutes.
2 In a pan, add sugar, 1 cup water and grated carrots.
3 Cook until half tender.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee, and add in the soaked rice, cardamoms, yellow color and 5 cups water.
5 Cook... - 48.5046
1 Pick and wash the rice.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice for 15 minutes.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in the whole cinnamon and cardamoms, fry for one minute.
5 Now stir in the rice, mixing well.
6 Pour in water and... - 48.4558
Soya Aur Sabji Pulao
Prepare the TVP.
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
Add the onion and saute until golden brown.
Stir in the ginger and garlic pastes, all the dry spices, and tomatoes.
Stir-fry for a minute.
Add the prepared TVP and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes... - 48.3584
1)Clean, wash and soak the rice for some 30 minutes.
2)In a pan, heat ghee and fry onion and garlic with all the whole spices until onion is golden.
3)Add the turmeric powder and the eggs and fry for 5 minutes. Turn eggs few... - 48.045
Hare Massalay Ka Pulao
Add bay leaves.
Fry onion till pink.
Add in the masala and fry till ghae surfaces to the top.
Add in the meat, peas, salt, lemon juice and stock.
Mix well and cook till boiling.
Remove from heat and keep aside.
Arrange the rice on top of this... - 47.9645
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine raisins, apricots and onions. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a wok, heat ghee. Once hot, add almonds and fry till golden brown in colour.
3. Remove and drain on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
1. In the... - 47.9102
Heat the oil and butter in a medium-sized saucepan.
Add the onion, black cardamoms, whole cloves, black cumin seeds and black peppercorns and fry until the onions are golden brown.
Add the ginger, garlic, bay leaves and cinnamon sticks.
Meanwhile, whisk the... - 47.7221
Vegetable Yogurt Pulao
Fry baghar till light brown.
Add onion and fry brown.
Put in all the vegetables except potatoes and fry well.
Then add potatoes.
Fry for a minute.
Add yoghurt and salt.
Fry till masala is thick.
Add in the rice.
Then add 4 1/2 cups water and boil... - 47.7156
Shahi Sweet Pulao
1 Pick and wash the rice.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice for 25 minutes.
3 In a pan, add sugar and 1 cup of water, cook until it reaches the consistency of syrup.
4 Remove from the heat and keep aside.
5 In a pan, heat the ghee.
6 ... - 47.6647
Peel and devein shrimp.
In a tea cup, mix 1 tablespoon warm water, the chopped parsley, turmeric, garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the lemon juice, and green chili.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat.
Pour in the contents of... - 47.5808
Mutton Pulao With Nuts
1) Soak rice in 4 cups of water for 2 hours.
2) Fry the onion rings until crisp and brown.
3) Make a paste of spices, coconut, chillies, ginger and garlic.
4) Take a pan and heat oil. Fry the minced onion until golden brown.
5) Add... - 47.377
Healthy Prawn Pulao
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines. Wash thoroughly, smear with turmeric and salt; keep aside.
2. Shell peas.
3. Grind together chillies, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom.
4. Scrape coconut and extract milk.
5. Wash and soak rice.
6. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions;... - 47.2134
First make the stock: Place all the ingredients in a heavy pan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat and cook for about 45 minutes or until the meat is cooked.
Strain and discard all the whole spices.
Remove the chops from the stock, discard... - 47.2001
1 Thoroughly wash the rice.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice in double the quantity of water for 30 minutes.
3 Clean the mushrooms well and soak in a separate water for 30 minutes.
4 In a large pan heat the ghee.
5 Add in the mushrooms... - 47.1559
1. Wash and cut up meat.
2. Place all yakhni ingredients-in a pan, cover with stock or water and simmer till meat is tender.
3. Let it cool and remove fat from surface.
1. Wash and soak rice.
2. Peel and slice onions.
3. Heat fat, fry sliced... - 46.5574
This Makhana pulao is just what you need to add both beauty and taste to your table. A simple and easy to make rice preparation - try this truly irresistible mouthwatering delight. Make your day with a great meal. - 46.478
1 Wash the rice thoroughly.
2 In a bowl, soak rice in double the quantity of water.
3 In a separate bowl, soak raisins in warm water.
4 Peel the outer skin of the almonds and chop finely.
5 Sliver the cashew nuts.
6 In a deep pan,... - 46.423
1. Shell peas. Peel and cut carrots into long thin slices. String and cut beans also into long slices. Break cauliflower into flowerettes. Slice onions.
2. Wash and drain rice.
3. Heat fat. Fry onions till crisp and remove.
4. Fry vegetables slightly and... - 46.2744
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Open the packet of corn and thaw in a colander
3. Cut all the vegetables into small pieces. Chop the leaves of the spring onions.
4. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for a... - 46.165
Khumb Wala Pulao
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
Stir in the cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaves, and cloves, and fry for 30 seconds.
Add the onion and stir-fry until golden brown.
Add the mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes.
Add the water and bring to a boil.
Stir in the... - 45.9914
1) Take the onions and chop them.
2) Dice the meat and apples.
3) Take oil in a pan and heat it.
4) Add the chopped onion and make brown.
5) Remove the onion from pan.
6) Put the curry powder and ginger in a pan and fry for few... - 45.981
1) Rinse the rice thoroughly with cold water and allow to soak for 30 minutes.
2) In a casserole or Dutch oven, saute the onions and chicken in the butter, until brown.
3) Stir in the yoghurt, garlic, ginger, chili peppers, salt, and... - 45.9776
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
Add the onion and stir-fry until golden brown.
Add the ginger and garlic pastes, salt, cilantro, and mint, and saute for 30 seconds.
Add the water and yogurt, and bring to a boil.
Stir in the rice.
Bring to a boil... - 45.941
Fry the onions till crisp.
Finely slice 1 big onion and 1-inch piece ginger.
Heat 4 tblsps ghee and fry onion and ginger till soft.
Add the whole spices.
Mix well then add the tomatoes and cook till soft.
Put in the salt ana rice.
Mix in 2 cups water with... - 45.8815
Rainbow Fruit Pulao
1 Wash and soak the rice for about 20 minutes.
2 In a pan, cook sugar and one cup water to make a thin syrup.
3 Set aside.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee, add in cardamoms.
5 Add in the soaked rice along with water, and cook until water... - 45.6299
Maharaja's Beef Pulao
In a large pan, heat the oil and butter, gently brown the onions, then remove them.
Add the meat, garlic and spices and cook over a fairly high heat until the meat is sealed and browning nicely.
If you like, the spices can be pounded but I rather like them... - 45.481
1. Pick, wash and drain rice.
2. Grate coconut and extract coconut milk, using hot water.
3. Blanch tomatoes. Peel skin. Mash and mix with coconut milk.
4. Heat fat. Fry spices. Add rice and fry.
5. Add coconut milk mixed with tomatoes and salt. (Liquid... - 45.4808
Grind red chillies, ginger, garlic and all but 10 cashewnuts to a paste.
Fry the remaining cashewnuts to a gold-er colour.
Pound together all the spices coarsely.
Heat 6 tblsps of ghee and fry the onions till soft.
Add the spices, groundnut cashewnut paste,... - 45.3932
Drain the rice and put into a saucepan with the water.
Bring to the boil, stir in the salt and the butter.
Allow to boil steadily for a minute.
Place the lid on the saucepan and simmer for 12-15 minutes. Do not lift the lid during this time.
Remove the pan... - 45.2687
1. Wash and soak pulao rice.
2. Shell peas.
3. Drain rice, slice on-ions.
4. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions till golden brown.
5. Remove on-ions; drain. Add whole spices.
6. Add rice and fry well. Add peas, continue frying for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add stock or hot... - 44.8648
1 Wash the rice and soak for about 15 minutes.
2 In a pan, heat the ghee.
3 Add in soaked rice, cardamoms, 5 cups water and mango pulp.
4 Cook on a low heat, until tender and all the water is absorbed.
5 Transfer into another bowl... - 44.7299
Easy Peas Pulao
Very easy to prepare. Ideal recipe for Bachelors. - 44.6151
Wash the rice and leave it to soak in cold water for at least 1 hour.
Cut the fish into 2 inch pieces.
Mix the coriander, cumin, turmeric, fenugreek and ginger together.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large frying pan (skillet) and fry the spice mixture... - 44.2835
Mutton pulao is a rice and mutton preparation that can be served as a full meal on its own. made with basmati rice with mutton and onions, the mutton pulao is filling and flavorful. Cooked in the microwave with a medley of spices, the mutton pulao can be... - 44.0504
Mix the egg into the mince and knead to a smooth mixture.
Form into balls, roll in crumbs and deep fry to a golden colour.
Heat 4 tblsps ghee and add the whole spices and tomatoes.
When the tomatoes are soft put in the vegetables and rice.
Pour in the coconut... - 43.8777
1. Slice the onions thinly. Deep fry them in ghee until brown in colour.
2. Boil the rice separately. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
3. Cut the vegetables (except green peas) into small cubes and boil them.
4. Heat the ghee in a vessel and... - 43.7106
Methi Rice Pulav
This is a famous North Indian dish, it is a very healthy food. - 43.4242
Wash and soak rice in water for a few hours, then drain out the water.
Wash and heat the shells without adding water, then take out the fish from the shells and set aside.
Heat 4 tblsps ghee and add the whole spices, fry briefly, then put in the onions and... - 42.9909
Wash Basmati Rice and keep aside. Heat 1 tsp ghee is a small skillet. Add bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon sticks, green cardamoms and saute for a few seconds and add this to the Rice. Add 4 cups water and allow it to soak for 30 minutes.
Cook Rice either on... - 42.8527
Cabbage And Carrot Pulao
Wash the rice thoroughly and set aside in a strainer to drain.
Melt the ghee in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onions, black cumin seeds, green cardamoms, cinnamon, peppercorns, shredded ginger and salt and fry until some bits are darker than others.
Using a... - 42.3159
Soak the rice in water for about 1 hour before cooking.
Wash the meat well.
Remove any fatty bits.
Put it into the pressure cooker along with the whole spices, salt and 2 cups water.
Close the cooker and put it on high heat.
Let it come to maximum... - 42.1548
1. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for 1 minute.
2. Add the paste and fry for at least 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add the cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms and bay leaves and fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the rice, vegetables, salt and enough water to cook.
5.... - 42.0883
1. To cook the chicken, place in a medium saucepan and add the ginger, garlic, salt, bay leaf, peppercorns and peeled onion. Pour in the measured water and cook, covered, over a medium heat for 35-45 minutes. If the water has not been, fully absorbed, remove... - 41.7254
Paneer Tikka Pulao
For the paneer tikkas
Combine the curds, gram flour, ginger paste, garlic paste, chilli powder, kasuri methi, garam masala, coriander, salt and 1 tablespoon of mustard oil and mix well to prepare a marinade.
Add the paneer, onions and capsicum to... - 41.4128
Wash palak leaves and remove stems.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion for 5 minutes.
Add palak leaves.
Add salt and cook covered for 15 minutes.
Add rest of the ingredients except paneer for palak puree.
Fry paneer pieces in ghee.
Add it to palak... - 41.2485
King Prawn And Mushroom Pulao
1. Wash the rice until the water runs clear, then leave in a bowl to soak.
2. Heat the oil with the butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the mustard and onion seeds and fry for about 1 minute, then add the onions and curry leaves and fry for... - 41.141
Haandi Chicken Pulao
1. Pour the natural yogurt into a large mixing bowl. Add the ginger, garlic, salt and 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice and beat together. Add the chicken pieces and coat thoroughly with the spice mixture. Cover the bowl and leave to marinate for about 3... - 41.0993
1. Wash, soak and drain rice.
2. Heat half the clarified butter and fry rice.
3. Add one and a half times the quantity of water and let it cook.
4. When three-fourths cooked, add sugar and the remaining clarified butter, cream and saffron soaked in a little... - 41.0731
This pulao uses whole spices which gives it a very pleasing aroma and retains the real taste of the rice and vegetables. A very colourful rice dish that's bursting with flavours and is very nutritious. - 41.058
Stuffed Vegetable Pulao
Remove stems from brinjals.
Wash the vegetables.
Slit potatoes, brinjals and parvels into fours without breaking them at the bottom.
Boil peas in salted boiling water and set aside.
Combine all ingredients for stuffing, add 1 tablespoon... - 40.9401
Corn Capsicum Pulao
Boil the corn in about 4 cups of water till tender.
This is most conveniently done in the pressure cooker.
After the cooker reaches maximum pressure, it takes 15-20 minutes, depending on how soft or hard the corn is.
Reserve the water in which the corn has... - 40.8861
Wash and soak rice in water for 1 hour.
Soak tamarind in 4 tablespoon water and extract juice.
Strain if necessary.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry mustard seeds, neem leaves and asafoetida.
When they stop popping, add onion.
After 2 minutes add cashewnuts and... - 40.8679
Pea And Mushroom Pulao
1. Wash the rice at least twice and set aside in a sieve.
2. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and add the spices, garlic and salt.
3. Add the sliced tomato and button mushrooms, and stir-fry for about 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the rice and peas, and gently stir... - 40.8046
Vegetable Pulao has a mouth watering taste. The green chillies and curry leaves with coconut gives the Vegetable Pulao a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 40.4654
Peas Pulao ( Microwave)
Soak rice in water for 30 minutes ,then drain and keep aside.
heat oil in a microwave safe deep dish for 2 minutes high in microwave.
oil when heated ,add bayleaf , cumin seeds and microwave on high for 2 minutes ,or untill jeera crackles.
now add split... - 40.1741
Modur Polav has a yummy taste. Modur Polav gets its taste from rice mixed with coconuts amnd flavored with spices. Modur Polav is loved by many people. - 39.9144
1) In 2 individual bowls, place the sliced pork and papaya chunks.
2) To each bowl, add half the lime juice.
3) Allow the mixes to marinate a few minutes.
4) In a pan, add oil and heat.
5) Drain the pork strips, add into the pan and cook for 1 to 2... - 39.5263
Wash rice twice and soak in just enough water to cover it for half an hour. Drain excess water.
Place almonds and cashew nuts in a flat microwave dish and cook, uncovered on Microwave medium (70%) for five minutes. Let them cool and thinly slice the almonds.... - 39.4815
Haandi Carrot Pulao
1. Wash the rice until the water runs clear and leave in a bowl to soak.
2. Heat the butter with the corn oil in a large saucepan and fry the cardamoms, cinnamon and black cumin seeds over a medium heat for 1 minute. Lower the heat, add the onion and fry... - 38.7922
1. Wash rice, drain. Place rice, 2 cups water in thick based saucepan, add saffron or colour, bring to boil.
2. Cover, simmer on low for 12-15 mins (rice should be cooked in this time). Remove from heat, keep aside.
3. Wash capsicums, remove seeds, cut in... - 38.7108
Wash rice well.
Soak in water for 10 minutes and drain.
Cook rice in 10 cups briskly boiling water till just cooked or little under cooked.
Carefully drain off the remaining liquid or pour it in a sieve.
When rice is drained properly, spread it on a thali or... - 38.5356
Bejewelled Pullao has a Incredible taste.The Garam Masala and Green Chilli gives the Bejewelled Pullao Refreshing taste. - 38.4576
Stuffed Tomato Pulao
Whilst you are stuffing the tomatoes, prepare your rice in a rice cooker.
Lightly cut off the tops of all the tomatoes and with a fine teaspoon, empty out the juice, seeds and pulp into a small saucepan. You will need this later.
Lightly sprinkle salt in each... - 36.4822
Heat oil in pan, over medium heat.
Add all ingredients, except water, stir for 1 minute.
Add boiling water, add salt to taste, bring to boil, cover, simmer on low until all the water is absorbed (approx 20-25 mins ) and rice is cooked. - 36.4548
Tatreli Marghi No Pulao
1. Clean the chicken and cut into eight small pieces. Wash thoroughly, apply salt and ginger-garlic paste and keep aside.
2. Make into powder the red chillies, peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon. Whip the curd and mix together with all the spices and then pour... - 36.1097
Gos No Pulao ( Mutton Pulao )
1. Divide the rice into two portions. Boil
one half with a pinch of Jelabi colour and
2 bay leaves in salted water. Drain the
rice and set aside.
Cook the other half in salted water with 2 bay leaves and when soft, drain and set aside.
2. Grind all the spices... - 35.9177
Badshahi Kesari Pulao
1. Wash the chopped meat, apply salt and marinate in the ginger-garlic paste.
2. Grind all the spices in a mixer.
3. Heat the saffron on an iron skillet till crisp. Crumble between your finger tips, add to the curd and whip it lightly. Add the spices and the... - 35.7123
Meetha Zarda Pulao
Heat ghee in a deep pan.
Add cloves and cardamoms.
Add rice and 3 1/2 cups of hot water.
Cook till just done and add sugar, saffron and cardamom powder.
Add half the almonds and drained raisins.
Finish cooking on a low fire till rice is soft.
Serve warm,... - 35.6209
Saute" cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves, and almonds in oil in a large skillet over medium heat until almonds are golden.
Stir in rice and fry about 3 minutes.
Add water and raisins and stir; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer on low until done (about... - 35.5995
Heat oil in a pan,when it is hot add mustards seeds and when it starts to pop, add channa dal, urad dal fry till the dals turn into golden brown and add green chillies, curry leaves and onions. Sauté onions till soft and transparent add turmeric,... - 35.5072
Pulao Recipes By Category