- » Puffy Pancake
Puffy Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of puffy pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for puffy pancake recipes.
Puffy Omelet With Zucchini Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Separate eggs and place whites and yolks in large bowl and small bowl respectively.
3. In 10-inch skillet with ovenproof handle, over medium-high heat, heat oil.
4. Reserving 1 tablespoon chopped pepper... - 47.1346
Puffy Pineapple Pancake
Cut pineapple crosswise into 1/4 inch-thick slices; set 5 slices aside.
Reserve remaining pineapple for another use.
Coat a 9-inch pieplate with cooking spray; coat with margarine.
Arrange pineapple slices in pie-plate, overlapping.
Bake at 425° for 20... - 45.7591
Filled Puffy Pancake
1)Preheat the oven to 400 Deg F.
2) In a 10" ovenproof skillet, melt the butter.
3) In bowl, add the eggs, 2/3 cup flour, marjoram2/3 cup milk, 1/4 tsp salt, and dash pepper.
4) Beat with the rotary beater to smoothen.
5)Turn the... - 43.224
Puffy Oven Pancake With Berries
1. Place a griddle or a 1 2-inch skillet over medium heat or till it is heated till 3750 F
2. Grease the hot griddle or pan with oil or spray with canola oil
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking... - 41.4585
Puffy Pear Pancake
Place an 8- to 10-inch frying pan with ovenproof handle over medium heat.
Add anise seed and butter.
When butter melts, add pears; cook until fruit is lightly browned on both cut and rounded sides, about 10 minutes; turn pears over occasionally.
When pears... - 41.2423
Greek Style Puffy Pancake
Prepare Puffy Pancake.
Meanwhile, spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray.
Over medium-high heat, cook mushrooms, onion and carrots 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
In small bowl, stir together juice, cornstarch... - 40.5512
Strawberry Topped Puffy Pancake
Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Spoon into a bowl; set aside.
Combine milk and next 4 ingredients in blender container; cover and process until smooth.
Pour into a 9-inch pieplate coated with... - 40.1982
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Generously grease rectangular baking dish or pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Heat water and margarine to boiling in 2 quart saucepan.
Add all the biscuit mix.
Stir vigorously over low heat, about 1 minute, or until mixture forms a ball;... - 32.6523