- » Puffed Wheat
Puffed Wheat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of puffed wheat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for puffed wheat recipes.
Puffed Wheat Morsels
Puffed wheat morsels are crunchy little delightful snacks that are baked with puffed wheat cereal. This snack recipe is super eay to make and is ready in no time. Perfect for a bunch of hungry kids or just as an accompaniment to tea. The brown sugar and corn... - 32.9327
Puffed Wheat Chippies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat shortening and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat until dough is smooth,... - 31.447
You May Also Like!
Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Pour milk and oil into the well and mix until dry ingredients are just moistened.
Gently fold beaten egg whites into the batter.
Pour by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased,... - 33.8333
Walking On Air
1. Pour yogurt into a bowl and stir in sugar.
2. Add puffed cereal and stir gently. Eat immediately. - 16.5624
Puffed Peach Pancake
In a large bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
In a medium bowl, beat together the egg yolks, milk, flour, lemon rind, and honey until smooth.
Lightly stir half of the yolk mixture into the whites.
Then fold... - 41.1397
Puffed Open Face Tuna Sandwich
1) Put the mayonnaise, chopped scallions, mustard, capers and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Mix well.
2) Add the tuna and stir well.
3) Combine together the egg white and the salt in a small bowl.
4) Beat well till stiff peaks form.
5) Into the tuna... - 43.7574
Whole Wheat Buns
Dissolve yeast in the 3 tsp warm water.
Add sugar and set aside.
Combine the remaining ingredients.
Add yeast mixture.
Stir with a fork until it forms a ball.
Knead on a floured pastry cloth about 10 minutes, or until smooth and elastic.
Divide into four... - 42.4006
Whole Wheat Scones
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter
2. Preheat the oven to 450° F, 230° C
3. Into a large basin, sieve the flours, salt, cream of tarter and soda.
4. Stir in the sugar.
5. Pour the egg, milk and oil, blended in a measuring... - 44.2992
Wheat & Gluten Free: Home-made Muesli
A homemade breakfast is always the best and if it is Homemade Muesli, it’s fast easy and cost effective than buying packaged Muesli. In this video, the chef shows the ingredients for it and its just ingredients that are required. Pour required quantity of... - 118.718
Arabic Whole Wheat Pita Bread
Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add remaining 2 teaspoons sugar, oil, salt, 2 cups all-purpose flour, and whole wheat flour; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Gradually stir... - 39.5114
Whole Wheat Cream Puffs
1. Preheat the oven at 425°F
2. Use a heavy bottomed sauce pan.
3. Add butter to hot water in the saucepan.
4. When liquid comes to a boil, add all the flour and stir vigorously.
5. Cook, stirring continuously till the mixture is a... - 40.621
Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
Gently heat milk to warm (110° F.).
Meanwhile, dissolve yeast in a small bowl with 1/2 cup warm water and one teaspoon of the sugar. Set aside for about 10 minutes until yeast begins to foam. In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining sugar, vegetable oil,... - 35.5126
Puffed Wheat Recipes By Category