- » Puffed Rice
Puffed Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of puffed rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for puffed rice recipes.
Puffed Rice And Mango Salad
Puffed rice and mango salad is one snack, which is popular throughout India, with its variations in different states. This video shows how you can make this mouth-watering snack in no time and it is an amazing snack because the possibilities are endless and... - 128.575
Homemade Bhel Mix With Puffed Rice
Here is an amazing flavorful snack that is ready to eat in minutes. Just toss in puffed rice with veggies, crispy crackers and some tangy-sweet tamarind sauce, toss them and serve a savory snack. The best thing about this snack is that it's very delish and... - 115.634
Aval Vilayichathu Puffed Rice In Jaggery
1. Heat ghee in a pan. Lightly fry coconut slivers, sesame seeds and roasted gram. Set aside.
2. Dissolve jaggery in 3 cups water. Heat over low flame to make 6 cups syrup. Strain.
3. Bring this syrup to boil in a heavy vessel. Add grated coconut and cook... - 38.9464
Puffed Rice Upma
If you want to make quick breakfast for your kids , Puffed Rice Upma suits well. One can give this dish to children in their tiffin box, which is healthy as well. - 23.783
Puffed Wild Rice
1. In small saucepan over medium heat, heat 1 inch salad oil to 375°F.
2. Meanwhile, rinse wild rice; drain. Place rice on paper towels; pat completely dry. (If rice is wet, oil will splatter during cooking.)
3. Place about 1 teaspoon wild rice in a small... - 19.6695
Puffed Brown Rice
1. Spread the rice out and let it dry at room temperature for 3 days, turning occasionally. It should be hard.
2. Heat the oil to 350 degrees in a deep-fat fryer.
3. Put 1/4 cup of the rice at a time in a stainless steel basket or sieve and lower it into the... - 18.4535
Mumra Ni Chikk1 ( Puffed Rice Toffee )
1. Grate or mash the jaggery and place in a heavy pan along with the ghee on low medium heat till it dissolves. Allow to boil, quickly remove the pan from the stove and mix in the puffed rice, salt and ginger powder.
2. Empty the toffee onto a greased tray... - 14.6482
Puffed Rice Snowballs- A Zero Cholesterol Dessert
This is a very unconventional dessert. It is made of puffed rice, honey and coconut. I call them snowballs for their unique texture, light weight and wonderful white color. It is low in calories, not too filling and fully satisfies the sweet tooth as well. It... - 0
Puffed Rice Recipes By Category