- » Puffed Cereal
Puffed Cereal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of puffed cereal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for puffed cereal recipes.
Cocoa Flavored Puffed Cereal Crust
Blend dry cereal on high in a food processor.
Add water and then blend for another minute.
Press mixture into ungreased 8 or 9 in. (20 or 23 cm) pie pan. - 15.7374
You May Also Like!
Puffed Wheat Morsels
Puffed wheat morsels are crunchy little delightful snacks that are baked with puffed wheat cereal. This snack recipe is super eay to make and is ready in no time. Perfect for a bunch of hungry kids or just as an accompaniment to tea. The brown sugar and corn... - 32.9327
Puffed Wheat Chippies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat shortening and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat until dough is smooth,... - 31.447
Puffed Rice Upma
If you want to make quick breakfast for your kids , Puffed Rice Upma suits well. One can give this dish to children in their tiffin box, which is healthy as well. - 23.783
Puffed Brown Rice
1. Spread the rice out and let it dry at room temperature for 3 days, turning occasionally. It should be hard.
2. Heat the oil to 350 degrees in a deep-fat fryer.
3. Put 1/4 cup of the rice at a time in a stainless steel basket or sieve and lower it into the... - 18.4535
Chinese Crispy Rice
This simple Crisp Rice recipe will help you prepare crunchy and yummy crisp rice that you can use in your candies or chocolate bars or even as a cereal in the morning. Make your own good quality crisp rice with this recipe. - 34.8498
Mix corn syrup, sugar and peanut butter together.
Bring just to boil and pour over corn flakes, puffed wheat and rice cereal.
Press into a greased 8 x 12 inch pan and chill.
Cut in squares.
Coconut, walnuts or cherries may be added. - 28.1172
Noodle Cereal Snack
In a large bowl mix pretzels, noodles, and corn cereal.
Combine butter, Worcestershire, onion salt, and garlic powder; pour over pretzel mixture, stirring to coat.
Spread in a baking pan.
Heat in a 350°F oven for 5 minutes.
Package in 1 cup portions. - 31.5292
Toasted Cereal Snacks
Heat oven to 250°.
Mix cereals, pretzels and nuts in baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Blend butter and seasonings.
Pour over cereal mixture.
Bake 30 minutes, stirring gently with wooden spoon after 15 minutes. - 29.5822
Puffed Cereal Recipes By Category