- » Puff Pastry Turkey
Puff Pastry Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of puff pastry turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for puff pastry turkey recipes.
Taco Puff Pastry Sliders
1. In a skillet over medium heat, cook the ground turkey. Break the meat apart using a wooden spoon. Drain the fat from the pan, saving 1 tablespoon.
2. Add onions and peppers. Cook for 1 minute constantly stirring on high heat. Pour ¾ cup of water... - 0
You May Also Like!
1. On a floured board, roll out pastry dough such that it is approximately 1/4 inch thick.
2. Use a little over half of it to line patty tins.
3. On a chopping board, cut turkey into small pieces.
4. Preheat oven at 450-475°F or Gas Mark... - 41.7737
Phyllo Turkey Puffs
In saucepan melt butter; add flour gradually.
Stir in broth and milk; cook over medium heat; stir until thickened.
Remove from heat; beat mixture into eggs, then return egg mixture to pan.
Add cheeses, pepper, nutmeg, and turkey.
Brush inside of muffin cups... - 42.7431
Stuffed Turkey Breast Wellington
This Stuffed Turkey Breast Wellington is delicious. Try this pastry stuffed with irresistible turkey breast, bacon, mushroom and ham fillings with irresistible pepper seasonings. Express yourself freely about this Stuffed Turkey Breast Wellington here. - 44.1066
Turkey En Croute
Roast turkey at 350°F for 1 hour until internal temperature on meat thermometer registers 165°F Cool slightly; remove netting, if present.
Cook mushrooms, onions and garlic in butter until liquid is absorbed.
Stir in sherry, bread crumbs and 1 beaten... - 43.6692
Turkey And Vegetable Pot Pie
Enjoy a relaxing holiday with delicious pot pie filled with turkey and plenty of vegetables. Watch this video where Chef Walter Staib makes a turkey pot pie. He also shares information about the rich history of the ingredients and their importance in colonial... - 145.001
Turkey And Ham Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry and give it a shape slightly larger then a 9-inch deep pie plate.
3) All around the edge of the pastry, cut off a long narrow strip and keep it... - 45.4317
Ham And Turkey Leftovers
Here is a great way to use your leftover ham and turkey. Watch this excellent video that shows Chef Walter Staib making a meal from ham and turkey leftovers. The video is outstanding and interesting making it worth watching and the recipes simply amazing. Try... - 105.374
Turkey And Ham Patties
1) Roll out pastry until 1/4 inch thick. Using 2 1/2 inch diameter pastry cutter, cut out 8 patties.
2) Now using a smaller cutter, 1 1/2 inch in diameter, make a central cut in each patty being careful not to cut through to the bottom.... - 44.3662
Melt butter in heavy large skillet over low heat.
Add onion and cook until soft, about 10 minutes.
Add flour and stir 3 minutes.
Add half and half, salt and tarragon and continue cooking until mixture thickens, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Add cheese and cook,... - 41.0098
Caramelized Veggies And Turkey Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Add in a tablespoon of olive oil into a saute pan on high heat and caramelize the onion, celery, carrots, potatoes and garlic.
2. Once caramelized, deglaze with white wine and cook until all... - 113.472