Puff Pastry Tart
- » Puff Pastry Tarte Tatin
Puff Pastry Tarte Tatin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of puff pastry tarte tatin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for puff pastry tarte tatin recipes.
Pear Tarte Tatin With Cardamom
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Spread the butter over the base of a 18cm/7in heavy ovenproof omelette pan. Sprinkle with the sugar, then sprinkle the cardamom seeds over.
2. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the pastry to a circle... - 34.134
1. In an ovenproof skillet melt the butter and sugar over medium heat.
2. Lay in the pear halves as it bubbles.
3. Rolling out the puff pastry fairly thin gently lay over the pears.
4. Trimming the edges let it bake in a 425F/220C oven... - 36.7894
Do you want an easy to make but great in taste Pear Tatin recipe? You will be ever grateful to the European people for sharing this addictive Pear Tatin recipe with the world!. It is an effortless Dessert. Stop ruminating and make this Pear Tatin right now! - 42.7874
Apple Tart Tatin' Style
Put the sugar in a pan and heat it with some water to make a caramel.
Remove from heat and add butter.
Add the apples and cook over low heat until the apples are cooked but still whole.
Add cinnamon powder and allow to cool.
Arrange the apples in a... - 31.8568
Shallot Tarte Tatin
1. Put the shallots in a large bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. Leave for 5 mins, then drain and peel. Cut the shallots in half (some will naturally break into two sections).
2. Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan, add the shallots and gently... - 33.5171
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Cut the apples in quarters and remove the cores. Toss the quarters in the lemon juice to prevent the apple from discolouring.
2. Spread the butter over the base of a 20cm/8in heavy ovenproof omelette pan. Sprinkle... - 35.3582
Shallot And Garlic Tarte Tatin
1. Roll out the pastry to a rectangle on a lightly floured work surface. Spread the butter over it, leaving a 2.5cm/1in border. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan on top.
2. Fold the lower third of the pastry up to cover the middle and fold the top third down over... - 40.2251
Pear & Almond Tart Tatin
1. Put butter and sugar into an 8" frying pan (that will fit into your oven - metal handle) and gently simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Peel and quarter pears. Carefully place into frying pan, ensuring that each pear quarter is touching the base of the pan... - 31.5865
Beetroot And Feta Cheese Tarte Tatin
Today I'll be making this upside-down tart, inspired by the wonderful tarte tatin by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall from his recent TV series "Veg every day". Even if you're not a big beetroot fan, I think this would change your mind. It's sweet and crispy and... - 112.587
Pork Tenderloin & Banana Tarte Tatin
Tenderloins are incredibly versatile; perfect from casual family dinners to your most fancy affair! Here I am showing you how to make Dijon Mustard Tarragon Wine Tenderloin and a simply scrumptious Banana Tarte Tatin! - 119.439
Upside-down Apple Tart - Part 1: Preparation
To all you people craving to eat something sweet. You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the Upside-Down Apple Tart. A very delicious dessert and easy to prepare. You will definitely like it. - 81.7291