- » Puff Pastry Stacks
Puff Pastry Stacks Recipes
Enjoy our collection of puff pastry stacks recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for puff pastry stacks recipes.
Fillet Of Pork In Puff Pastry
Thaw the puff pastry.
Rinse the pork fillet and pat dry, rub with the pepper and thyme and fry on all sides.
Remove the meat from the pan.
Clean the cabbage, cut it into strips, rinse in a sieve and drain.
Peel and chop the onion.
Finely dice the bacon and... - 43.7191
Salmon Pastry Puff
Stack the folded sheets of phyllo pastry, then invert an ungreased 11" x 7" x 2" baking dish on top of them.
Using a sharp paring knife, carefully cut around the dish so that you have 6 single sheets of pastry
Lift off the dish and cover the pastry sheets... - 43.5046
You May Also Like!
Frozen Pastry Circles
Prepare pastry as directed for 2 Two-crust Pies.
Divide into 4 parts.
Roll each part 2 inches larger all around than inverted 8 or 9 inch pie pan.
Stack circles, with waxed paper between, on ungreased baking sheet.
Freeze uncovered I hour.
Wrap stack, label... - 31.1549
Phyllo Turkey Puffs
In saucepan melt butter; add flour gradually.
Stir in broth and milk; cook over medium heat; stir until thickened.
Remove from heat; beat mixture into eggs, then return egg mixture to pan.
Add cheeses, pepper, nutmeg, and turkey.
Brush inside of muffin cups... - 42.943
French Apple Tart
1. Let frozen puff-pastry shells stand at room temperature to thaw slightly.
2. Meanwhile, peel and core apples (Golden Delicious apples with greener skin retain shape best; do not use other apples); cut each apple lengthwise in half. In heavy 10-inch skillet... - 30.3755
Using a pastry brush, paint the sides and bottom of a round or square baking dish, approx 1 2 in x 18 in (30 cm x 45 cm), with butter.
Paint one of the pastry sheets with butter and place it in the baking tray, then paint a second sheet and place it on top of... - 33.6919
Mince Pie Trees
1.Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C.
2 Line two baking sheets along with baking parchment.
3. Roll out one pastry sheet on the floured surface.
4. Spread mincemeat over it.
5. Cover it with the second pastry sheet.
6. Divide the sheet... - 37.859
Gateau Mille Feuilles Au Citron
Set the oven at 400°F or Mark 6.
1) Dampen a baking sheet.
2) Thinly roll out a pastry and cut 6 rounds to the size of a dessert plate.
3) With a cutter, remove the centres of each round and leave a large ring of pastry.
4) From the... - 45.1266
Planning a party menu?. This Almond Gateau is perfect for an exotic dessert. This dessert would look and taste out of this world but does not require you to toil the whole day in the kitchen. Enjoy the compliments that come your way. A delicious sweet ending... - 46.755
Greek Spinach And Cheese Turnovers
In blender or mixer bowl combine egg, onion, and feta cheese; beat to combine.
Add cream cheese; combine well.
Add spinach and seasonings; mix just until blended.
Chill 1 hour phyllo dough Phyllo must be handled with great care, since it is very delicate and... - 45.1666
Cabernet Beef Wellington
1. Rinse beef and pat dry. If tenderloin tapers, fold tip under to make roast uniformly thick. Tie crosswise at 2-inch intervals with cotton string to form a compact roll. Rub meat with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set on a rack in a shallow 10- by... - 42.9469
Place flour in bowl, slowly add enough water to make firm dough (you might need more flour or water), sprinkle 2 teaspoon oil on dough, knead until dough is very smooth (use food processor for this step if preferred).
Set aside in airtight container for 4-6... - 41.8111